PDA

View Full Version : Finally, the delusions of playoffs can be cast aside...

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Anybody that was hanging onto the last vestiges of hope can now give up. We don't have endure anymore talk of how "scrappy" this team is.

If Herm doesn't jettison Wesley and the rest of the losers (Sims and Bell just to name a few) this offseason, he might as well hang up his cleats, because he's just as much of a fraud as the rest of them.

dirk digler
12-10-2006, 02:36 PM
DV never lost a home December game yet the loser we have a head coach loses his first one with a supposedly better D

Reaper16
12-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Herm is a fraud even if he gets rid of the chaff.

I was pissed at him ever since he said last week that the Browns game was scaring him. If you're scared, then the team will be scared. What a defeatist.

SNR
12-10-2006, 02:39 PM
I agree. Now I can leave my Sundays open and wont' have to deal with this ****ing bullshit to watch.

I'm sick of being a masochist.

the Talking Can
12-10-2006, 02:40 PM
great minds.... (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154077)

I'm done being a sentimental fan....I'm a fan of players that help us win, and only if they help us win, and only for as long as they help us win....everyone else can hit the road and die...

siberian khatru
12-10-2006, 02:41 PM
They had me beginning to believe leading up to Cleveland. We were getting healthier, had momentum, seemed tougher in close games. I thought maybe we were peaking at the right time, for a change.

But the Browns game just ripped the heart out of me, and perhaps out of the team as well. Same old shit.

Baconeater
12-10-2006, 02:42 PM
They had me beginning to believe leading up to Cleveland. We were getting healthier, had momentum, seemed tougher in close games. I thought maybe we were peaking at the right time, for a change.

But the Browns game just ripped the heart out of me, and perhaps out of the team as well. Same old shit.
I totally agree. A win today wasn't going to change my mind either.

FringeNC
12-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Reminds me of last year...team couldn't get focused after the Dallas debacle...this year, it's Cleveland that ended the playoff hopes.

The offense has stunk up the field this week, but it's against the best defense in the NFL. It happens. The defensive meltdown last week was inexcusable -- worst offense in the league.

the Talking Can

actually, it was just a heart carcass....

Lzen

I was pissed at him ever since he said last week that the Browns game was scaring him. If you're scared, then the team will be scared. What a defeatist.

I agree. I have been concerned about this kind of thing with him since the first game of the season against Cincy. Remember before the game how he made a big deal out of how we ran up the score on them last year? WTF? This team makes me wanna :banghead:

dirk digler
12-10-2006, 02:44 PM

Yep but to come out and lay an egg at home with EVERYTHING on the line is unexcusable.

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 02:47 PM

Maybe just maybe Herm knows this team, deep down, isn't worth shit. Maybe he's doing the best he can with what he has and biding his time...

kcfanXIII
12-10-2006, 02:47 PM
i agree siberian, i thought maybe we were getting it together. then the brown debacle, now this. i'm not ready to call for herm's job, i believe in letting a coach have at least 3 years to let his system and philosophy take effect, but any playoff talk for this year needs to stop. anyone who sees it other wise is a hopeless homer.

munkey
12-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Maybe just maybe Herm knows this team, deep down, isn't worth shit. Maybe he's doing the best he can with what he has and biding his time...

And put the franchise player (johnson) in jeapordy???

I don't think so...

He doesn't have the defense he had in NY....AND Gunther really hasn't even been a stop gap IMO.

On the other hand if the Jets make the playoffs the chiefs organization has been screwed from the get go...Whats the old saying...loyalty to a fault?

munkey
12-10-2006, 03:07 PM
i agree siberian, i thought maybe we were getting it together. then the brown debacle, now this. i'm not ready to call for herm's job, i believe in letting a coach have at least 3 years to let his system and philosophy take effect, but any playoff talk for this year needs to stop. anyone who sees it other wise is a hopeless homer.

BS....

The Defense has not been the same since DT...WE need a leader AND star on Defense. Until then it will be the 80's all over again.

StcChief
12-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Herm will get to make some more moves this off season.

Hope we can get a good draft pick at 15 ish.

Tank the season now to 7-9.

the Talking Can
12-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Tank the season now to 7-9.

yup...screw dignity, we need help

Baby Lee
12-10-2006, 03:15 PM
I just realized I'm getting the same feeling in my gut that I got around the time I quit going to strip clubs. A few nice things to look at, but overall a waste of time and money with nothing to show for it.

At least I got to eff a stripper or two before I quit the scene.

Rain Man
12-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Never tank a season. That's just ridiculous.

We try to win next week, or as long as we're still mathematically alive.

If we get eliminated, we start playing Brodie Croyle, Bernard Pollard, Jarrad Page, Bennie Sapp, Rich Scanlon, Boomer Grigsby, Kris Wilson at TE, and any other young player we want to train.

I despise losing.

munkey
12-10-2006, 03:17 PM

If we get eliminated, we start playing Brodie Croyle, Bernard Pollard, Jarrad Page, Bennie Sapp, Rich Scanlon, Boomer Grigsby, Kris Wilson at TE, and any other young player we want to train.

I despise losing.

IF and I mean IF Herm does this than MAYBE I'll be happy...I just don't see this happening..

the Talking Can
I despise losing.

then you're a fan of the wrong team

Dave Lane
DV never lost a home December game yet the loser we have a head coach loses his first one with a supposedly better D

First loss at Arrowhead since 1996 in Dec. Marty, Gun and DV held serve thanks Herm!!

Dave

Baby Lee
12-10-2006, 03:19 PM
I despise losing.
To Rain Man Brasky!! He hated losing! And he was Chiefs fan! .......And he hated irony!" ...

TAH BRASKY!!!!

Fairplay

I despise losing.

I agree with the above statement. Unfortunately trying to win a game seems to be the toughest part of the plan.

'Hamas' Jenkins
At least I got to eff a stripper or two before I quit the scene.

This actually happens?? Granted, I'm not a frequenter, I think I've been 3-4 times, but this actually happens. Dammit, I need to make more money :)

Iowanian
I knew after Cleveland it was over.

I was apathetic pregame, angry for a second and then I realised, at least this week, I knew my bad girlfriend was going to blow some strangers today. It wasn't the surprise. It was unlike her....I really thought she'd behave for a couple of weeks, really get my hopes up, and then let some guys in Oakland or vs Jax make her air tight.

I'm curious if the team will go ahead and quit, or work just hard enough to eff up their draft position.

I think its pretty obvious even to semi-educated fans a handful of players that need to go.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2006, 03:20 PM
To Rain Man Brasky!! He hated losing! And he was Chiefs fan! .......And he hated irony!" ...

TAH BRASKY!!!!

He also hated Mexicans...and he was half Mexican.

StcChief
12-10-2006, 03:21 PM
I hate lose too...especially to sh1t teams like Cleveland..
that's when I knew most players seem to have throw in the towel...

we have quality AFC opponents at the end of the year and our only likely W is Chokeland. which get us to 8-8.

Iowanian
12-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Now that the season is for all purposes over.....I don't want to see Knight or Wesley on the field again, outside spells...lets see what the Chiefs have at the future of Safety.

Bell sucks and needs to go....give his reps to Fox,Scanlon, Griffin....whomever.

I'm about 1 L from wanting to see some of the young interior Olinemen.

KChiefs1
12-10-2006, 03:26 PM
I don't have to sit around & fret now....

Lonewolf Ed
12-10-2006, 03:34 PM
All the old ill omens lined up today early on making me think this was the Ravens' game, so I was not really upset. I cringed at the first half offense, of course; how could anyone not? I am not ready to turn the TV off on gamedays yet, so with three games left, all I want to see is Larry Johnson win the rushing title and Tony and Eddie both get 1000 yards receiving. A couple more sacks for Jared and Tamba would be nice, too. Other than that, win or lose, it won't get my hopes up or ruin the rest of my day, either.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Anybody that was hanging onto the last vestiges of hope can now give up. We don't have endure anymore talk of how "scrappy" this team is.

If Herm doesn't jettison Wesley and the rest of the losers (Sims and Bell just to name a few) this offseason, he might as well hang up his cleats, because he's just as much of a fraud as the rest of them.

Playoffs ended with Miami and Cleveland... Our superbowl was the Denver T-day game.. It has been over since we won that game...

For once I agree with you. This team isnt scrappy, never has been. Your right he needs to clean house, There are to many left over players on the defense that are just flat out suck they are use to losing and sucking ass... Plain and simple. You can throw hicks in there as well.... We need probably 5 to 6 new defensive starters on our defense next year...

I sitll dont have any faith in Herm, NYJ was way to happy to get rid of him. The Jets most likely will make the playoffs, and Herm took a 10-6 team that needed some desparte leadership and toughness and made them worse...

Now we are stuck with Herm win or lose. So your right, he needs to clean house and toughen this team up. We will see what kind of a coach he is after this off season...

I would still put him on the first flight out of KC..... But that is me, I thought he was a bad hire from the beginning.....

Pants
12-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Playoffs ended with Miami and Cleveland... Our superbowl was the Denver T-day game.. It has been over since we won that game...

For once I agree with you. This team isnt scrappy, never has been. Your right he needs to clean house, There are to many left over players on the defense that are just flat out suck they are use to losing and sucking ass... Plain and simple. You can throw hicks in there as well.... We need probably 5 to 6 new defensive starters on our defense next year...

I sitll dont have any faith in Herm, NYJ was way to happy to get rid of him. The Jets most likely will make the playoffs, and Herm took a 10-6 team that needed some desparte leadership and toughness and made them worse...

Now we are stuck with Herm win or lose. So your right, he needs to clean house and toughen this team up. We will see what kind of a coach he is after this off season...

I would still put him on the first flight out of KC..... But that is me, I thought he was a bad hire from the beginning.....

10-6 team? 10-6 team had Willie Roaf and Trent Green playing for them. This whole season has been f***ed for Herm, I'm not ready to throw him under the bus yet.

nomad
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Wash, Rinse, Repeat......... year after year.

Now I can concentrate on enjoying watching GOOD football teams and good coaching.

This organization will never change enough to be good for the forseeable future.

Can't wait to read about all the stud draft picks and free agents in training camp that will be difference makers.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat............It's Groundhog Day !

wolfpack0735
12-10-2006, 05:07 PM
if we now can beat chockland again and since we beat the donkies,i`ll call this year not a total loss. but it comes close. untill the season ticket sells go sour and the seats aren`t full nothing will be done. thats the only way lamar or clarkie will notice.

Logical
12-10-2006, 05:10 PM

I despise losing.

I don't want to tank games but I think we should go straight to your idea in bold.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 05:13 PM
10-6 team? 10-6 team had Willie Roaf and Trent Green playing for them. This whole season has been f***ed for Herm, I'm not ready to throw him under the bus yet.

Isnt this a trend though? His teams where F**ked in NYJ, he leaves they get better....

He comes to KC and "boom" Trent is down for weeks.....

I think the guy is cursed. I am sure he is a really good guy, hard worker, etc. But he just doesnt have what it takes to be a superbowl Coach... See Marty.

ChiefsCountry
12-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Knowing how the Chiefs are they will tease us and win the next 3, somehow other teams end up like idiots and get us all excited going into the Jacksonville game and then find out right after the game, we missed the playoffs.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Knowing how the Chiefs are they will tease us and win the next 3, somehow other teams end up like idiots and get us all excited going into the Jacksonville game and then find out right after the game, we missed the playoffs.

that would be pretty sweet. We finish 10-6, miss the playoffs and Carl starts his crying to the NFL AGIAN!!!

Oh please happen, PLEASE!!!!

We need Carl to show is ass somemore!!!!

Herm = grob

Deberg_1990
12-10-2006, 05:30 PM
I don't want to tank games but I think we should go straight to your idea in bold.

Very much agreed. Its time to blow up these DV leftovers and start fresh.

Dump all the DV leftovers, and i mean all of them including Green. They had 6 years to get something done and didnt. Time for some fresh blood.

boogblaster
12-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Chiefs played a real good D today..we'd beaten them 3 times at their house we were due..our D was on the field way too long..after that first drive the air was let out of the O..had we scored 7 it might have changed the game..as the POs go we're done GOD DAMNIT....

Tuckdaddy
12-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Herm has not built his team yet. Alot of these guys were DV cast offs.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 07:09 PM

These castoffs were 10-6 last year. Even though they got hammered in NYG, they still played with dignity.

This team has packed it in....

ChiefsCountry
12-10-2006, 07:10 PM
These castoffs were 10-6 last year. Even though they got hammered in NYG, they still played with dignity.

Last year's team gave up in New York. You just hate Herm so much to think other wise.

Deberg_1990
12-10-2006, 07:13 PM
they still played with dignity.

Huh???? They played with alot of things but dignity wasnt one of them.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Last year's team gave up in New York. You just hate Herm so much to think other wise.

Well I was moving and drive a u-haul across Dallas during that game... I was listening to it on Satellite, so I didnt see thier body language... I will take your word for it....

I dont hate anybody.... I am not looking through rose colored glasses at Herm, like the majority of the people here.

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Well I was moving and drive a u-haul across Dallas during that game... I was listening to it on Satellite, so I didnt see thier body language... I will take your word for it....

I dont hate anybody.... I am not looking through rose colored glasses at Herm, like the majority of the people here.

You're right. You're not looking at Herm through rose-colored glasses. Matter of fact, you're not looking at Herm AT ALL.

You've already made up your mind, and it wouldn't matter what he's done or what he does in the future, you won't care.

So spare the rest of us and shut up about it. Thanks.

Coach
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh my delusions of playoffs was already gone long ago, since the Miami game.

Since we lost to the fishf**kers, I knew we ain't gonna make it to the playoffs this year.

Chiefnj
12-10-2006, 08:47 PM

"Injuries and DV castoffs" the official excuse of the 2006 Kansas City Chiefs.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 08:50 PM
You're right. You're not looking at Herm through rose-colored glasses. Matter of fact, you're not looking at Herm AT ALL.

You've already made up your mind, and it wouldn't matter what he's done or what he does in the future, you won't care.

So spare the rest of us and shut up about it. Thanks.

Nope! I will not shut up about it.. And you can kiss my white a$$!

Never looked at him as a confident coach in NYJ and most likely wont give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Just like you, we all have opnions, and we have to listen to your pathetic drivel on here, so shut up and listen to mine....

Whiner.

Easy 6
12-10-2006, 09:52 PM
It was a HARD fall this year, everything spelled S.U.C.C.E.S.S. until 2 weeks ago.

I'm still not ready to jettison Trent, are we really ready for the Croyle experiment??? And Huard is a Class A Backup QB, but i sure dont want to head into next season with him at the helm.

Theres no question that its time for Page & Pollard though, thats a growing pain worth living with. They could have a running start on next year. You GOTTA make this move Hermenheimer.

I'm ready to start studying the top college DT's.

Chief Henry
12-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Chiefs played a real good D today..we'd beaten them 3 times at their house we were due..our D was on the field way too long..after that first drive the air was let out of the O..had we scored 7 it might have changed the game..as the POs go we're done GOD DAMNIT....

That first drive should have resulted in a TD. I'm might be nit picking here but Trent Green's throw on 3rd down was down by our receivers feet AGAIN :banghead: ... Trent's passes have not been hitting our receivers in stride consistently. If that pass is just two inch's
higher we go in and score a TD. Trents olay play action pass fakes
are getting worse and it seems to me at least 1/3 of his passes
are hitting our receivers in the chins and ankles....thats not acceptable passing.

1993 was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long ago.
How does Carl Peterson keep his job.

Why did I spend so much time and money Sunday at Arrowhead?

The Bad Guy
12-11-2006, 08:54 AM

Played with dignity? They were embarrased several times last year. You just chose to ignore that because Herm wasn't the coach.

They gave up 200 yards rushing to Tiki Barber in the biggest game of the year.

I know you're just a Herm whiner, with no real substance at all, but get your head out of your ass for once on this board.

The Jets are no better right now than when Herm was there. Yeah, they have a better record. What good teams has that Jet team beaten again? They did the same thing we did against the Browns and got slammed by a horrid Bills team.

I don't think this team has packed it in at all. I didn't see anything yesterday to suggest that this team packed it in. I think the Ravens are a pretty good team that will likely go very far in the playoffs.

I never had high hopes for this season because the chips were stacked against them from the start. Replacing both OTs with inferior players, Trent Green's injury, no receiver help for the 3rd straight year, no DTs in sight.

Yet, this is all Herm's fault.

Some of you don't deserve to watch football.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 08:55 AM
How does Carl Peterson keep his job.

Why did I spend so much time and money Sunday at Arrowhead?

I think you answered your own question...

I vowed not to give another dime to the Chiefs until Carl is gone. So that means, no games, no merchendise, no anything that will put money into the pockets of the Chiefs Organization....

Seems reasonable since I am not a True Fan.....

The Bad Guy
12-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Nope! I will not shut up about it.. And you can kiss my white a$$!

Never looked at him as a confident coach in NYJ and most likely wont give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Just like you, we all have opnions, and we have to listen to your pathetic drivel on here, so shut up and listen to mine....

Whiner.

All you do is say the same shit. Someone could post a thread about heavy metal music, and you would chime in with your hatred for Herm. You hijack threads all the time with your whining.

Of course you won't give him the benefit of the doubt. You never gave the guy a chance.

I love how fans, like you, want to critcize Herm for his job in NY when he made the playoffs 3 out of 5 years and claim "he's not a confident coach". I would give my left nut to make the playoffs 3 out of 5 years.

I'm putting you on ignore because, frankly, responding to you takes away minutes of my life I can never get back.

F off, reetard.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Played with dignity? They were embarrased several times last year. You just chose to ignore that because Herm wasn't the coach.

They gave up 200 yards rushing to Tiki Barber in the biggest game of the year.

I know you're just a Herm whiner, with no real substance at all, but get your head out of your ass for once on this board.

The Jets are no better right now than when Herm was there. Yeah, they have a better record. What good teams has that Jet team beaten again? They did the same thing we did against the Browns and got slammed by a horrid Bills team.

I don't think this team has packed it in at all. I didn't see anything yesterday to suggest that this team packed it in. I think the Ravens are a pretty good team that will likely go very far in the playoffs.

I never had high hopes for this season because the chips were stacked against them from the start. Replacing both OTs with inferior players, Trent Green's injury, no receiver help for the 3rd straight year, no DTs in sight.

Yet, this is all Herm's fault.

Some of you don't deserve to watch football.

Very good, Nice to see that you are entitled to your own opnion just like the rest of us are.

Get your head out of Herms ass and realize that what has plagued Herm in NYJ is following him here. Terrible game plans (Cleveland) crappy clock management and Herms ultra conserative coaching habbits, Fluke injuries.. Roaf retired because Herm is the coach, and DV beat the hell out of him in pratice for 5 years...

You hated DV so much you are willing to give Herm a pass at anything.

So yeah this is all Gunthers, Solari's, Trents, Huards, Halls Fault.. You blame everyone but the guy who everything should come back to...

Your right Some of you Dont deserve to watch football....

Redrum_69
12-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Change the name of this thread to "fairweather fan bandwagon"

In fact, the lot of you make me sick....change the name of the Chiefsplanet to "Fairweather Planet"

Thats right...we're still in it.

Why give up on the team??

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 09:03 AM
All you do is say the same shit. Someone could post a thread about heavy metal music, and you would chime in with your hatred for Herm. You hijack threads all the time with your whining.

Of course you won't give him the benefit of the doubt. You never gave the guy a chance.

I love how fans, like you, want to critcize Herm for his job in NY when he made the playoffs 3 out of 5 years and claim "he's not a confident coach". I would give my left nut to make the playoffs 3 out of 5 years.

I'm putting you on ignore because, frankly, responding to you takes away minutes of my life I can never get back.

F off, reetard.

Perfect then I wont have to look at your crappy Hulk Hogan thing and listen to you pretend to be a football know it all...

Stop responding, It wont hurt my feeling. You a complete jackass anyway...

Cry Baby!

If Herm was so freaking great, why did the Jets run him out of NY?

The Bad Guy
12-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Very good, Nice to see that you are entitled to your own opnion just like the rest of us are.

Get your head out of Herms ass and realize that what has plagued Herm in NYJ is following him here. Terrible game plans (Cleveland) crappy clock management and Herms ultra conserative coaching habbits, Fluke injuries.. Roaf retired because Herm is the coach, and DV beat the hell out of him in pratice for 5 years...

You hated DV so much you are willing to give Herm a pass at anything.

So yeah this is all Gunthers, Solari's, Trents, Huards, Halls Fault.. You blame everyone but the guy who everything should come back to...

Your right Some of you Dont deserve to watch football....

You know who I blame?

Carl Peterson.

The game yesterday was the O-line and Trent Green's fault. I don't give a flying **** what game plan you have, if the line doesn't block it doesn't matter.

I didn't hate DV so much. I was actually a big fan. Nice try though.

Roaf retired because Herm was the coach? Wow. Now you have to make up shit to try to justify your hatred.

I know I'm right, reetards like you don't deserve to watch football.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Perfect then I wont have to look at your crappy Hulk Hogan thing and listen to you pretend to be a football know it all...

Stop responding, It wont hurt my feeling. You a complete jackass anyway...

Cry Baby!

If Herm was so freaking great, why did the Jets run him out of NY?

I don't need to pretend.

I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

Now we are going to point to the Jets being the model of consistency with coaches and running a franchise? Yeah, good call.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Change the name of this thread to "fairweather fan bandwagon"

In fact, the lot of you make me sick....change the name of the Chiefsplanet to "Fairweather Planet"

Thats right...we're still in it.

Why give up on the team??

I really love the fans that say that they don't want to make the playoffs because we will get killed.

I don't care about all that, there is nothing better than playoff football.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 09:10 AM
You know who I blame?

Carl Peterson.

The game yesterday was the O-line and Trent Green's fault. I don't give a flying **** what game plan you have, if the line doesn't block it doesn't matter.

I didn't hate DV so much. I was actually a big fan. Nice try though.

Roaf retired because Herm was the coach? Wow. Now you have to make up shit to try to justify your hatred.

I know I'm right, reetards like you don't deserve to watch football.

I should of used the or statement with the Roaf thing. My bad.

Agian I said nothing about the game yesterday in our little rebutal here. That was a total domination of the Chiefs by a better talanted and coached football team. Period.

Agian I dont hate anyone, we except you now.

Carl Peterson is to blame for the rise and fall of the Chiefs.

OMG we agree on something.

yes your right, BadTards like you should watch football...

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 09:13 AM
I don't need to pretend.

I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

Now we are going to point to the Jets being the model of consistency with coaches and running a franchise? Yeah, good call.

You still didnt answer my question? Why was he run out?

Please dont pretend to be a football genius? If you are so freaking smart about football, why are you sitting in your recliner watching the game while eating cheezy poofs and drinking Natty Light?

If you are so smart why arent you on the sideline contributing your wealth of knowledge?

I for one never said I was all knowing about football. There is alot I dont know... I coached it for several years.. But still lack a ton of knowledge about the game...

Redrum_69
12-11-2006, 09:14 AM
I will tell you this....I cant stand Schottenheimer...and I am waiting for the implosion. Its either going to be their first playoff game, or the Super Bowl....but mark my words...there..will..be..a..Marty...Meltdown

Its a given...Marty chokes. He had better teams here in KC and you see what happens.

Also....I couldnt be more happier for Ladainian...his rookie card prices have risen, his rookie card prices and first year signatures are double.

The Bad Guy
12-11-2006, 09:19 AM
You still didnt answer my question? Why was he run out?

Please dont pretend to be a football genius? If you are so freaking smart about football, why are you sitting in your recliner watching the game while eating cheezy poofs and drinking Natty Light?

If you are so smart why arent you on the sideline contributing your wealth of knowledge?

I for one never said I was all knowing about football. There is alot I dont know... I coached it for several years.. But still lack a ton of knowledge about the game...

How do you know I'm not contributing? You don't know dick about me.

Do you know where I watched the game? If not, don't pretend to know.

I don't think Herm was run out at all. As a matter of fact, I know he wasn't run out. He wanted out when the Jets wouldn't give him more money.

If he was run out, why did the Jets get draft pick compensation for him?

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 09:22 AM
How do you know I'm not contributing? You don't know dick about me.

Do you know where I watched the game? If not, don't pretend to know.

I don't think Herm was run out at all. As a matter of fact, I know he wasn't run out. He wanted out when the Jets wouldn't give him more money.

If he was run out, why did the Jets get draft pick compensation for him?

All good points.

Kind of goes the same for me.. You judge me based on what? what BS we post on this board? And Name calling? Come on, you are bigger than that.

Also, dont be so defensive... It is just a message board... We are all Chiefs fans with different opinions. Not one of us is right or wrong.

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2007, 04:13 PM
I now have delusions of grandeur.

King_Chief_Fan
01-02-2007, 04:39 PM

now we know why you told GoChiefs to knock off with the crow threads.

He caught the fact that you need to eat some.ROFL

htismaqe
01-02-2007, 04:49 PM
now we know why you told GoChiefs to knock off with the crow threads.

He caught the fact that you need to eat some.ROFL

Actually, I started that thread well before I knew he bumped my thread, but the server lag is severe.

It took me almost 5 minutes just to post this response.

ROYC75
01-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Make no mistake about it, 90 % of our members here thought we were toast ...........

I don't mind being wrong when it's like this.....

KILLER_CLOWN
01-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Make no mistake about it, 90 % of our members here thought we were toast ...........

Not me i knew it all along, i saw the script unfolding before my eyes.

(Trying to remember if i posted some negative crap somewhere that someone will pull back up) :hmmm: :p

splatbass
01-02-2007, 06:02 PM

I said after the Cleveland game, when everyone was pronouncing our season over, that no matter how bad it gets I wouldn't give up until we were mathematically eliminated. I didn't give up. I guess I'm in that 10%. It always amazes me how many people are so afraid of being disappointed that they will make themselves miserable all season telling themselves it is over just to avoid that disappointement. They never enjoy the season, and then they try to drag everyone else down into their misery. They are emotionally weak people. I would rather keep hope alive, and deal with the disappointemnt when it comes than be miserable all year in order to avoid the disappointment. I'm glad I didn't give up on them.

DenverChief
01-02-2007, 06:34 PM
I said after the Cleveland game, when everyone was pronouncing our season over, that no matter how bad it gets I wouldn't give up until we were mathematically eliminated. I didn't give up. I guess I'm in that 10%. It always amazes me how many people are so afraid of being disappointed that they will make themselves miserable all season telling themselves it is over just to avoid that disappointement. They never enjoy the season, and then they try to drag everyone else down into their misery. They are emotionally weak people. I would rather keep hope alive, and deal with the disappointemnt when it comes than be miserable all year in order to avoid the disappointment. I'm glad I didn't give up on them.

well said :clap: