PDA

View Full Version : Star: Herm is officially on the hotseat

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Better pull something out of your ass herm!

John_Locke
12-10-2006, 02:39 PM
I want him and carl ridden out of Kc tarred and feathered

|Zach|
12-10-2006, 02:40 PM
I am surprised you didn't source random people that go to bars in Hutchison Kansas.

John_Locke
12-10-2006, 02:40 PM
herm hasn't done anything all game, why the frik now?

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 02:41 PM
We had a horrible draft pick hali who has been a nonfactor coupled with his off field issues. Then we have no accountability with any of our players. Law gets burned on every play and we don't even do anything about it. Then there is larry johnson who doesn't even catch the ball or block. Then his game management is horrible.

TrickyNicky
12-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah, Herm needs to be cut. He just isn't making the plays on the field he should be.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 02:42 PM
then there was the wrong choice to go back to green when he obvouisly is a shell of what he was (which he wasn't that great anyway)

The Bad Guy
12-10-2006, 02:50 PM
We had a horrible draft pick hali who has been a nonfactor coupled with his off field issues. Then we have no accountability with any of our players. Law gets burned on every play and we don't even do anything about it. Then there is larry johnson who doesn't even catch the ball or block. Then his game management is horrible.

You must have a severe vendetta against LJ or something.

All you do is whine and bitch about him.

Larry Johnson is the LAST thing wrong with this football team.

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Hali has been a non-factor.

ROFL

He's only THIRD IN THE NFL in forced fumbles and 2nd on the team in sacks...

rtmike
12-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Link?

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 02:57 PM
www.atchisontimes.com/hermchugscock

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Hali has been a factor alright, for the other team. I knew the ravens were going to target his side with the running game and they did. It's too bad the coaches didn't see it as well

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
www.atchisontimes.com/hermchugscock

And that's what one resorts to when they realize that the meat of they're argument is retarded...

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Hali has been a factor alright, for the other team. I knew the ravens were going to target his side with the running game and they did. It's too bad the coaches didn't see it as well

ROFL

Grasping at straws now.

blueballs
12-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Penz's act is being overworked
not a cool custumer after all

Kerberos
12-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Hali has been a non-factor.

ROFL

He's only THIRD IN THE NFL in forced fumbles and 2nd on the team in sacks...

YUP

I thought this thread was sarcasm at its finest but I am getting the feeling towards the end of it that someone (Penz) forgot thier Paxil this morning.

:shrug:

milkman
12-10-2006, 03:02 PM
This is a great thread.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:03 PM
I wanted to get a #1 WR or a corner and then sign a Dlineman but no one listened and I sadly was right again.

Kerberos
12-10-2006, 03:03 PM
This is a great thread.

Hey Man

What do you think of Archies new Avatar for the week?

:D

Mecca
12-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Wow.......and people called me stupid......

KCBOSS1
12-10-2006, 03:05 PM
I wanted to get a #1 WR or a corner and then sign a Dlineman but no one listened and I sadly was right again.

It cracks me up that you are hammering a few of the only right things about out team right now.....that's funny. The Law thing might be right, but the Hali, Johnson thing? you're smokin' it dude.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:06 PM
OH MAN THEY ARE GRILLING HERM THE POSTGAME. Wow the hatchet maybe coming soon!

The Bad Guy
12-10-2006, 03:06 PM
I want Playboy bunnies in my bed every night with my fiance, but sadly, she won't listen to me.

What was Ty Law when we signed him? A nickel back.

You used to remind me of KCNut, now I think you have the grammar of Nut, but now more like Tom C@sh on his period.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2006, 03:07 PM

What the hell are you talking about? They ran up the soft middle of our D all game, you know, the place where D-tackles are supposed to be before they get blown 4 yards off the ball...

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Herm needs to get the guys under control off the field I am tired of the shit i hear that goes on in the clubs with hali and allen

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:09 PM
they are grilling hali on the post game too man thats brutal calling him out like that

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:10 PM
trent green is 2-3 as a starter that is pathetic.

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 03:11 PM
OH MAN THEY ARE GRILLING HERM THE POSTGAME. Wow the hatchet maybe coming soon!

ROFL

He's not going anywhere. The KC media has less teeth than my 89-year old grandmother...

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Herm needs to get the guys under control off the field I am tired of the shit i hear that goes on in the clubs with hali and allen

Still grasping at straws, eh?

munkey
12-10-2006, 03:12 PM
they are grilling hali on the post game too man thats brutal calling him out like that

Listen "GoChiefs"...I don't like how this season has wound down either but your statements are freak'n retarded.

Fairplay
12-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Cut him off bartender and call a cab.

blueballs
12-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Chiefsplanet needs a name change to Chiefsearth
the meek have inherited it
for sure

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:14 PM
GRILLING!

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Oh well call me retarded all you want there is a reason I take home Fantasy Football trophy every year. I know football. Plain and simple. GRILLING!

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Oh well call me retarded all you want there is a reason I take home Fantasy Football trophy every year. I know football. Plain and simple. GRILLING!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

You can't PAY for comedy like this.

munkey
12-10-2006, 03:20 PM

What does FFB have anything to do with NFL football???

I..I..I know...moooorree...th..thee..than...you..be..because...I..I..I..play fantasy football (my best retarded sister in-law inpersonation)

Bob Dole
12-10-2006, 03:23 PM

Wow. You earn another cookie.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:23 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

You can't PAY for comedy like this.

laugh all you want, I took the cards to the playoffs in my second year in madden on all pro i know what i am doing buddy

Iowanian
12-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Demon has a lifetime pass to the shortbus.

You are a morAn, demon.

ChiefsCountry
12-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Holy shit, I win at fantasy football and Madden I am the next Chuck Noll or Bill Walsh.

munkey
12-10-2006, 03:25 PM
laugh all you want, I took the cards to the playoffs in my second year in madden on all pro i know what i am doing buddy

Gochiefs?

Has to be...

Bob Dole
12-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Good lord. Bob Dole has entered into some sort of Twilight Zone forum or something.

munkey
12-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Good lord. Bob Dole has entered into some sort of Twilight Zone forum or something.

The seasons over bobby "bob dole"...You haven't figured that out yet???

We get nothing but this crap for the next 4 weeks...

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 03:32 PM
I think this is the point in time where Demon tells us he's just playing around and this was all an act...

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:34 PM
I think this is the point in time where Demon tells us he's just playing around and this was all an act...

:evil:

The fantasy football part should have tipped you off.

KCBOSS1
12-10-2006, 03:42 PM

I take home fantasy football trophies too, but if you think that is any kind of qualifier for knowing football overall, you're delusional.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:54 PM
The chiefs are just so far away from winning anything it is painful. We've had time to build but swing and miss on almost all of our picks and our FA. Hali and allen both have heart and that will be worth watching. I can't help dreaming what an above average DT would do for allen and Hali. The thread was started as a premtive strike for the "calling for herms head" movement. I can't wait for the days when there is no player left on the D from the dv era. How great that would be to see no sims, no hicks, no bartee. I just can't believe how long we have sucked and carl still has a job. I understand his job is probably filling the stands. This one doesn't hurt as bad as the browns It was clear that we quit. We need to clean out the lazy ass players from the DV era and get some fresh faces with a badder attitude.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 03:55 PM
All the sudden DJ is hurt too. It probably won't be popular but I am going to start grumbling about him. Granted he has been hurt, but even when he is out there were is the strips the sideline to sideline pursuit. We are in some shit if this turns into a year in and year out thing.

milkman
12-10-2006, 04:01 PM

That's what made this a great thread.

People haven't yet figured out Demon's schtick.

LMAO

58-4ever
12-10-2006, 04:02 PM
LJ, Gonzo, Waters, Shields, even Derrick Johnson were not reasons we lost. Trent had a little to do with it, but he didn't have much help. We need a difference making receiver and an offensive tackle that can block.

A better scheme and new defensive coordinator wouldn't hurt either.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 04:02 PM
One good thing about this season is I think it did provide some entertainment. The huard storyline was fun the whole AIR HUARD was one of the things I will remember. Kris wilson stepped up we finally saw some of bigfoot. Overall I think atleast it was pretty entertainment

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 04:04 PM
I tried to just make this thread before someone else did and I tried to just make the most outragous statements that I could. We can bitch and try to say whats wrong but I honestly you can just sum it up by saying "Carl"

KcMizzou
12-10-2006, 04:05 PM
I am surprised you didn't source random people that go to bars in Hutchison Kansas.Atchison, noob.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 04:06 PM
The only thing that I can enjoy since we will suck until carl leaves is when TG, Shields, and roaf get in the hall. I would like to make the arguement that not only is TG is the best TE ever he might be one of the 10 best players ever. He is a WR, a great blocker, and now he drags people after the catch.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 04:09 PM
I think I said this last year but i wish this season was madden so I could simulate the rest of the season .I wouldn't mind this loss so much but we flat gave up. On a side note i saw LJ yesterday at crown center hotel i thought he was bigger. The chiefs need so much help in so many era's I wish we could just simulate

Otter
12-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Herm should be in the hotseat about as much as a First Sergent in Iraq should be in the hotseat for the mess he's in.

I have to say, this is the first year I never doubted Carl for a second. Had no hope and got exactly what I expected. It was a nice change.

Never doubted you for a second Carl! Maybe next year! :thumb: