PDA

View Full Version : Questions to ask Herm at his presser

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 02:48 PM
"Herm, you basically lost the game for the Chiefs against Cleveland with your horrible gameplan and execution, why did you feel the need to punt the ball on 4th and 6 from the 35 after a lucky ass forced turnover?!"

The 9 minute drive after that was excellent!!!!

"Herm, why is Greg Wesley still a Chief?"

"Herm, you played defensive back when you were in the NFL...why is your secondary so ****ING horrendous?!"

"Herm, your team obviously cannot play the cover 2...yet you make no adjustments, ever...why?"

"Herm, for two weeks in a row the opposing teams QB has had a QB rating of 175. The highest QB rating possible is 158.3...does this make sense to you?"

"Herm...why do you SUCK so much at your job?"

"Herm, does your offensive coordinator have a learning disability? BECAUSE HE'S ****ING STUPID..."

SNR
12-10-2006, 02:52 PM
"Do you ever feel like cutting yourself deep knowing that you break the hearts of thousands of children in the Kansas City area, especially so close to Christmas time?"

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2006, 02:53 PM
It's about time we turned on this piece of shit.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Herm can you man up and say that going with trent was the wrong move?

MichaelH
12-10-2006, 02:56 PM
"Herm, do you read the internet so we know where to report your firing?"

:)

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Herm...you were 3rd and 6 from the Ravens 35 after a key turnover...and you elected to throw the ball, when you could've probably picked up the first down with a ****ing draw play, and if you didn't, you WERE IN 4 DOWN TERRITORY...yet you punt, and then your shit ass defense allowed the Ravens to eat 9 minutes off the game clock...do you feel like you're qualified to be a head coach in the NFL?

Rain Man
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
"Coach Edwards, why did the team suck more the past two weeks than any team has ever sucked before?"

"Coach Edwards, why don't you call a play occasionally that has a chance of working?"

"Coach Edwards, are you aware that you can get a first down without having to execute a third down?"

siberian khatru
12-10-2006, 03:01 PM
"Herm, are you ever tempted to call up to the offensive press box and ask if a retarded rhesus monkey has stolen Mike Solari's headset?"

John_Locke
12-10-2006, 03:05 PM
herm

when can we expect your resignation?

Herm, what is carl's address so we fans can show our appreciation of our ass raping to him in person???

grandllama
12-10-2006, 03:07 PM
It's about time we turned on this piece of shit.

Some of us were turned from the very beginning. Hopefully the last worthless signing by Carl...

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
12-10-2006, 03:07 PM
"Herm, have you ever been to a Turkish prision?"

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 06:07 PM
"Herm, if you weren't black, Al Saunders would be our coach."

blueballs
12-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Do you want a losing season for a better draft ppick
and so this won't be called Vermeil's team if successful

PinkFloyd
12-10-2006, 06:58 PM
"Herm, could you please find out if Carl and David Glass are related"?

"Herm, are you aware that when you look up the word sucks, in the dictionary -- your picture is there as a reference"?

"Herm -- there REALLY is a thing called the playoffs and Super Bowl. Could you please inform your players of that?"

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 07:05 PM
This thread is Hall of Fame worthy..... Outfreakingstanding!!!!!

Herm we love you and are so glad you are the coach of the Kansas City Chiefs! Thank you for your time and dedication to the fans and city of Kansas City....

FringeNC
12-10-2006, 07:29 PM
"What type of embarrassing photos does Gunther have of Carl Peterson?

Dark Horse
12-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Herm have you ever considered truck driving school?

Skip Towne
12-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Why is Hootie allowed to make game day threads? Barney Fife must be slipping.

Boozer76
12-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Some of you may remember me from before the season. I am a diehard Jets fan. I have nothing but respect for the Chiefs. You have a storied franchise, one to be extremely proud of. Of all the teams in the NFL, you are probably the one who least deserves to be tormented with that fraud of a coach. Only the Oakland Raiders and the MIA Dolphins deserve that kind of pain and torture. May your FO somehow realize the horrible mistake they made and restore respectability to you guys as soon as humanly possible. I would root for you guys to make the playoffs this year, but I honestly think it's better to root for you to lose out so that maybe you have a strong enough case to rid yourselves of that fraud. Good luck.

Dark Horse
12-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Some of you may remember me from before the season. I am a diehard Jets fan. I have nothing but respect for the Chiefs. You have a storied franchise, one to be extremely proud of. Of all the teams in the NFL, you are probably the one who least deserves to be tormented with that fraud of a coach. Only the Oakland Raiders and the MIA Dolphins deserve that kind of pain and torture. May your FO somehow realize the horrible mistake they made and restore respectability to you guys as soon as humanly possible. I would root for you guys to make the playoffs this year, but I honestly think it's better to root for you to lose out so that maybe you have a strong enough case to rid yourselves of that fraud. Good luck.

Any enemy of the Raiders is a friend of mine welcome Boozer76.
I wonder before Herm were you just known as 76?

Coach
12-10-2006, 10:06 PM
"Why is Lenny Walls still on this team? Or Wesley for that matter?"

milkman
12-10-2006, 10:07 PM

I'm fairly certain that's a joke, but in it isn't that name is more likely a reference to Emerson Boozer.

noa
12-10-2006, 10:08 PM
First: Herm, why did our starting QB get injured in the first game? Why did Willie Roaf retire without giving us enough warning to plan for our draft? Why did John Welbourne take steroids again?

Then: Why didn't you blitz enough against the Browns? Why didn't you go for it on 4th down from the 35?

He's made some bad coaching calls lately, but we've had a tough season with things that were beyond his control.

Dark Horse
12-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm fairly certain that's a joke, but in it isn't that name is more likely a reference to Emerson Boozer.

And I thought we Chiefs fans hung onto the past.

BWillie
12-10-2006, 10:17 PM
So Herm, when you decided to punt in the 4th quarter inside the 40 in a two possession game were you "Playing to win the game"?

Furthermore, Are you aware that it is not against the NFL rules to run a different play on first and second down?

milkman
12-10-2006, 10:17 PM
And I thought we Chiefs fans hung onto the past.

Chiefs fans.
Jets fans.

Hell that's all either of us have to hold onto.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 10:20 PM

You must be talking about the ChiefsPlanet Golden Boy Herm...

He is loved and protected here, good luck getting people to see the light..... It is never his fault, Always the coordinators or players. Alot of the planetteers feel Herm walks on water....

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 10:20 PM
So Herm, when you decided to punt in the 4th quarter inside the 40 in a two possession game were you "Playing to win the game"?

Furthermore, Are you aware that it is not against the NFL rules to run a different play on first and second down?

Very Solid points!

milkman
12-10-2006, 10:23 PM
You must be talking about the ChiefsPlanet Golden Boy Herm...

He is loved and protected here, good luck getting people to see the light..... It is never his fault, Always the coordinators or players. Alot of the planetteers feel Herm walks on water....

You are a ****in' moron.

Some of us, even though we don't like Hermie, just chose not to be whiney little bitches that just had the boyfriends dump them at the prom.

Dark Horse
12-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Chiefs fans.
Jets fans.

Hell that's all either of us have to hold onto.

at least Lenny never did panty hose commercials

Easy 6
12-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Herm...when you got home last night did your dog growl and walk away when you tried to pet it???

milkman
12-10-2006, 10:26 PM
at least Lenny never did panty hose commercials

Yeah, we got that going for us.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM
You are a ****in' moron.

Some of us, even though we don't like Hermie, just chose not to be whiney little bitches that just had the boyfriends dump them at the prom.

You just used that line in another post.. You copy and paste happy tonight?

Lets be orginal.... And yes you do like Hermie...

TN_Chief
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Herm, why do you play the game...because the way your team is playing and your coaches are coaching, it doesn't look like you're interested in winning.

DJJasonp
12-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Herm, when does it stop being about the lack of quality players and start being about the lack in originality in blitz packages, coverage schemes, etc etc???

Why is it that almost 80% of plays, NO defensive back is in position to make a play on the ball????

Just what level of gutlessness do you have to reach to punt the ball on 4th down - thus, in best-case scenario, give yourself the ball back with only 5-8 minutes left in the game - and down 10 points???

TN_Chief
12-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Herm, just how small are your cojones given that you didn't go for 2 down by 11 in garbage time?

Yes Herm, I realize the card didn't indicate that you should go for 2, but wouldn't having done so sent something of a message to your team and the fans?

milkman
12-10-2006, 10:38 PM
You just used that line in another post.. You copy and paste happy tonight?

Why be original when the classics fit you so perfectly?

Lets be orginal.... And yes you do like Hermie...

And now you're going to tell me what I like?

You should go to India.
There's a scientific study that suggests strongly they've never seen a dickhead as big as you.

Easy 6
12-10-2006, 10:45 PM
You should go to India.
There's a scientific study that suggests strongly they've never seen a dickhead as big as you.

HI-O!!! {scott free chortles Ed McMahon style}

Boozer76
12-10-2006, 11:07 PM

LOL, very funny. As milkman said my username is in rewference to Emerson Boozer, but I certainly did sulk in the sauce alot more when Herm was our coach. I really do have alot of respect for the Chiefs franchise, you really are great and passionate fans and you deserve better. I hope you don't suffer through 5 years like we did. Good luck.

58-4ever
12-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Herm, I don't know if you are aware, but those division championship banners were there prior to you arrival. When you clean out your office, please don't touch said banners. Savvy?

58-4ever
12-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Herm, how exactly did you play to win?

58-4ever
12-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Did you know that Greg Wesley has hung on long enough?

58-4ever
12-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Herm, were you aware that you'd make a great analyst on the NFL Network? Have you considered a career change?

BWillie
12-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Herm, are you aware that there are indeed 4 downs in football? Yeah, I know not 8. I know it's easy to get confused.

Calcountry
12-11-2006, 12:50 PM
"Herm, you basically lost the game for the Chiefs against Cleveland with your horrible gameplan and execution, why did you feel the need to punt the ball on 4th and 6 from the 35 after a lucky ass forced turnover?!"

The 9 minute drive after that was excellent!!!!

"Herm, why is Greg Wesley still a Chief?"

"Herm, you played defensive back when you were in the NFL...why is your secondary so ****ING horrendous?!"

"Herm, your team obviously cannot play the cover 2...yet you make no adjustments, ever...why?"

"Herm, for two weeks in a row the opposing teams QB has had a QB rating of 175. The highest QB rating possible is 158.3...does this make sense to you?"

"Herm...why do you SUCK so much at your job?"

"Herm, does your offensive coordinator have a learning disability? BECAUSE HE'S ****ING STUPID..."Herm, the running game seems to be the strength of this team. Given the fact that LJ is an awesome runner, but is only human, why haven't you been able to get Bennett more involved in the gameplan.

You ran him out of the FB position for 5 yards yesterday, perhaps you could have run that a couple more times?

alpha_omega
12-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Herm,

Why is Jordan Black out Christmas shopping, when he (and everyone else) should be out on the practice field?

KC-TBB
12-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Herm, do you like gladiator movies?

Rooster
12-11-2006, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Rain Man"Coach Edwards, are you aware that you can get a first down without having to execute a third down?"[/QUOTE]

ROFL I never thought of that before. I wonder if he does know.. :)

KChiefer
12-11-2006, 02:43 PM
"Herm, do you know that it's typically easier to defend 3rd and 9 than 3rd and 2?"

"Do you know what a clock is? Have you ever heard of 'managing' it?"

"Do you guys practice with nerf balls?"

"Herm, do you ever cry? It got DV a lot of simpathy."

"Now that LJ is potty trained and 'took his diapers off', why is there still so much sh!t on the field?!?!"

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:12 PM
This is another stupid thread. "Herm why is your seondary terrible" probably because he has only been here less than a year". "Why is Greg Wesley still a Chief" probably because we would lose money cutting him. For crying out loud he lost the game at Cleveland why not blame that on the players who were on the field who couldnt make plays on defense. Its not herms fault if blitzes dont get there thats the players. Herm isnt calling every defensive play either thats what Gunther our so called "Defensive Coordinator" is suppose to do.

KChiefer
12-11-2006, 03:16 PM
hey kcchiefsfanGoLJ, we're trying to have a little fun here. Lord knows we didn't have any on Sunday.

SmithClockHerm
12-12-2006, 11:53 AM
As a Jets fan I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with Herm's cover 2. It is working to perfection. You see Herm's version of the cover 2 is to cover 2 guys and leave 3 open. You understand now? Its works brilliantly.

Bowser
12-12-2006, 11:59 AM
This is another stupid thread. "Herm why is your seondary terrible" probably because he has only been here less than a year". "Why is Greg Wesley still a Chief" probably because we would lose money cutting him. For crying out loud he lost the game at Cleveland why not blame that on the players who were on the field who couldnt make plays on defense. Its not herms fault if blitzes dont get there thats the players. Herm isnt calling every defensive play either thats what Gunther our so called "Defensive Coordinator" is suppose to do.

Because this IS quite the serious thread.

:shake:

DrNick
12-12-2006, 01:38 PM
As a Jets fan I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with Herm's cover 2. It is working to perfection. You see Herm's version of the cover 2 is to cover 2 guys and leave 3 open. You understand now? Its works brilliantly.ROFLROFLROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-12-2006, 01:40 PM
As a Jets fan I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with Herm's cover 2. It is working to perfection. You see Herm's version of the cover 2 is to cover 2 guys and leave 3 open. You understand now? Its works brilliantly.

Proof that the sun shines on a dog's ass twice a day--

This troll looks like Aristotle with this post.

Calcountry
12-12-2006, 01:47 PM
at least Lenny never did panty hose commercialsAnd then later on, never tried to give Susie Kolber the tongue live and direct to a National Audience.

FAX
12-12-2006, 01:48 PM
And then later on, never tried to give Susie Kolber the tongue live and direct to a National Audience.

Well. That's bad on him, Mr. bunnytrdr.

FAX

cookster50
12-12-2006, 02:23 PM
"Herm, why did King Carl pay big $$$ for two corners known to be man to man defenders only to have you decide to play them in crappy zones twenty yards off the line of scrimage?"

SmithClockHerm
12-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Proof that the sun shines on a dog's ass twice a day--

This troll looks like Aristotle with this post.

Whatever, Herm sucks and you poor fans are screwed. I saw him punt the ball in the 4th quarter down 2 possessions this past Sunday in Ravens territory. Typical Hoim. That brought back some bad memories. After witnessing that I was so relieved that could now laugh at Herm rather than go into a rage.

I feel bad for the fans here who realize how clueless he is. If it werent for Paul Tagliebue taking advantage of a neophyte owner and forcing Woody Johnson to hire a minority coach after becoming owner of the Jets in 2001 Herm would still be coaching Tony Dungy's DBacks and would have spared us and you guys the misery.l

The man is bad news. Jackie Chiles with a headset. You dont need to be Aristotle to see that. Just two functioning eyes and a clue.