PDA

View Full Version : We Dont Deserve

HonestChieffan
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM
To consider this even a halfway good team. Today we saw the culmination of the Herm Impact in my opinion.

1) He has taken away Gunthers D and made Gun implement this crap.

2) Offensive play calling was pathetic. 3rd Q in the red zone we run Bennet up the gut while Tony G, LJ are on the sidelines watching...where did that come from?

3) O line...sad. Pure assed sad.

4) Poor Dante wishes Uncle Dick was still here...BS...get this guy a ticket and let him ride the train to nowhere.

5) LJ...2.5 yds/carry minus his one big run

6) Turnovers...thanks Trent. OK you have had a rough year. But 3 Turnovers in a must win game?

7) Ty freaking Law. In fact the entire D secondary. You all Suck and have no excuse. Big money veterans who play like Raytown freaking south. Once again...this is Herms D....

Anybody who buys into Herm Edwards is delusional.

siberian khatru
12-10-2006, 04:53 PM
I don't know how you can blame Herm for all these.

Gun is an overrated DC. He hasn't done shit without Derrick Thomas. It's highly presumptious to believe A) that Herm is "forcing" Gun to do stuff he doesn't want (and IF that's true, Gun should quit), or B) that Gun left to his own devices is some studly DC.

I don't see how you blame Herm for the OL, which has been in flux all year due to injuries and one humongous retirement.

I agree that Solari's calls sucked today, that Green had a horrible first half and that Law has not lived up to his signing.

siberian khatru
12-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Actually, I think the D played well enough to win today. The O dropped a deuce on us. Credit the Ravens' D for some of that, but we didn't help ourselves at all with turnovers, dropped passes, a missed gimme FG and ridiculous play-calling (run, run, pass on 3rd and long).

siberian khatru
12-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Oh, and I'm not letting Herm off the hook. I'm just not laying everything at his feet.

noa
12-10-2006, 04:58 PM
To consider this even a halfway good team. Today we saw the culmination of the Herm Impact in my opinion.

What? You actually think we would be better if we just left everything the same as it was last year?

4) Poor Dante wishes Uncle Dick was still here...BS...get this guy a ticket and let him ride the train to nowhere.

Dante had a good game today. He gave us great field position with his first return and he was a good receiver for us. Of all the things to complain about today, I don't think Dante is one of them.

Not LJ's fault. They are a great defense, and like you said, our offensive line played like crap today.

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 05:02 PM

2) Offensive play calling was pathetic. 3rd Q in the red zone we run Bennet up the gut while Tony G, LJ are on the sidelines watching...where did that come from?

3) O line...sad. Pure assed sad.

6) Turnovers...thanks Trent. OK you have had a rough year. But 3 Turnovers in a must win game?

7) Ty freaking Law. In fact the entire D secondary. You all Suck and have no excuse. Big money veterans who play like Raytown freaking south. Once again...this is Herms D....

Anybody who buys into Herm Edwards is delusional.

Gunther's D IS crap. It relies on subterfuge and trickeration to mask obvious deficiencies in both talent and scheme. With any luck, Herm will FULLY implement his defense next year and Gunther will be shown the door.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Gunther's D IS crap. It relies on subterfuge and trickeration to mask obvious deficiencies in both talent and scheme. With any luck, Herm will FULLY implement his defense next year and Gunther will be shown the door.

Herm better get some serious defensive tackles or we are going to see the same ol shit as this year......

Draft one and 2 or 3 on the free agent market.

but knowing carl We will wait until all is gone, then pick up a bunch of scrubs and have the same crap as this year....

Carl you are the major reason the Chiefs suck. You hire your best buddies to coach, Um you might need to get new friends, your loyalty sucks ass and we have to suffer for it.