PDA

View Full Version : You suck carl

big nasty kcnut
12-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Why can't you trade fat ass sims or trade for young players instead of waiting forever to pull a trade off. You suck man and i hope you get fired by lamar or clark hunt cause you are terrible.

P.S. I've had proper credentional to do interview and you cry like a scared little boy cause i was doing my job. Saying i was harassing you is like saying bartee was on his assignment in a game.

StcChief
12-10-2006, 05:32 PM
you suck carl

Now there is a revelation.

Mecca
12-10-2006, 05:32 PM
No way man, to Clark and Lamar Carl is doing his job. He's made the Chiefs a money making franchise that sells out every week and has the whole cities interest......

The Hunts view the Chiefs more as a business than a passion. Atleast that's what I think anyway.

PinkFloyd
12-10-2006, 05:35 PM
And the paid attendance for todays Jags/Chiefs game is 79,675....

Actual attendance is 35,001 !!!!

Last game will be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
EMPTY !!!!!

Reerun_KC
12-10-2006, 05:35 PM
They could give a crap less what the chiefs do.. As long as the Fans keep coming in flocks, the stadium and the Hunts pockets are full. They wont care...

Get used to it Chiefs fans. You just keep pumping money into their pockets.. Until that stops. You losers are the ones suffering, not Carl or the Hunts...

PinkFloyd
12-10-2006, 05:37 PM
No way man, to Clark and Lamar Carl is doing his job. He's made the Chiefs a money making franchise that sells out every week and has the whole cities interest......

The Hunts view the Chiefs more as a business than a passion. Atleast that's what I think anyway.

I really think Lamar cares... He's just at the age and health that theres no more energy left in him to do anything....

Lamar doesn't run this club anymore ---- this is Clarks baby now...

It's really sad that Lamar will probably never see another Super Bowl in KC... I feel for the man...

Mr. Laz
Why can't you trade fat ass sims or trade for young players instead of waiting forever to pull a trade off. You suck man and i hope you get fired by lamar or clark hunt cause you are terrible.

P.S. I've had proper credentional to do interview and you cry like a scared little boy cause i was doing my job. Saying i was harassing you is like saying bartee was on his assignment in a game.
kick his ass, KC.

kick his ass :)

PinkFloyd
They could give a crap less what the chiefs do.. As long as the Fans keep coming in flocks, the stadium and the Hunts pockets are full. They wont care...

Get used to it Chiefs fans. You just keep pumping money into their pockets.. Until that stops. You losers are the ones suffering, not Carl or the Hunts...

YEP !!!

RedThat
12-10-2006, 05:47 PM

Yeah. It seems that way.

I don't know? This team is weird. Their always mediocre. Have been that way for the last decade or so.

It seems like the Chiefs are selling tickets all the time, and the ticket prices are going up. As a result, the fans are witnessing mediocre seasons.

I dont know man? It is VERY intriguing as to why Lamar has kept Carl as the GM of this team. When he shoulda been fired long ago. And yet he comments on how Carl is doing a fine job? :hmmm: weird

big nasty kcnut
12-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Laz i'm breaking out the baby powder and want to pimp slap him.

commatard
12-10-2006, 06:20 PM
? !

!!!!!

, ,

??????

,%$#@!@#&*^%)

Calcountry
12-11-2006, 01:19 PM

Get used to it Chiefs fans. You just keep pumping money into their pockets.. Until that stops. You losers are the ones suffering, not Carl or the Hunts...If it isn't entertaining to watch a team lose, then yeah, you are getting jobbed.

Count Alex's Losses
12-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Heh...kcnut...Carl stalker...

KC-TBB
12-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Man, if we would have just won about 4 more games this year.... :deevee:

morphius
12-11-2006, 01:28 PM
To trade a Sims you have to show he has value, he hasn't shown that he is worth anything more then a 12th rounder, and good luck finding anyone willing to give up one of those picks...

GROB
12-11-2006, 01:30 PM
To trade a Sims you have to show he has value, he hasn't shown that he is worth anything more then a 12th rounder, and good luck finding anyone willing to give up one of those picks...
I was just going to ask what he wanted for sims? What is he worth a 7th maybe to Joe Gibbs and redskins?

kc rush
12-11-2006, 01:31 PM
What is a "credentional"?

Reading posts by nut always puts a smile on my face.