PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to both of you

Dark Horse
12-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Diehard Chargers fans, (not the bandwagon fans popping up everywhere and you know who you are) on winning the West. I just had a bittersweet thought that if you do go all the way, the Superbowl hangover will take you out next year.

Bowser
12-10-2006, 07:49 PM
There is only one Charger fan I can think of who has posted here with any kind of regularity - Shogun. So props to him for sticking with his team through the lean years.

StcChief
12-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Yeah but who do you pull for if Chiefs aren't in
SanDiego (division team).?

Dark Horse
12-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Yeah but who do you pull for if Chiefs aren't in
SanDiego (division team).?

Marty deserves it I just wish he had got it when he was here

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-10-2006, 07:55 PM
There is only one Charger fan I can think of who has posted here with any kind of regularity - Shogun. So props to him for sticking with his team through the lean years.

I wish someone was giving us props for sticking with our team through all our lean years.

:banghead:

Dark Horse
12-10-2006, 07:57 PM

I wasn't talking about just on CP I was talking world wide.

Bowser
12-10-2006, 07:59 PM
I wasn't talking about just on CP I was talking world wide.

I know. He's one of the two.

Dark Horse
12-10-2006, 07:59 PM
I know. He's one of the two.
;)

Nelson Muntz
12-11-2006, 04:58 AM
F*ck the chargers and f*ck Marty. If he isn't good enough to win the Super Bowl here for us, then he doesn't need to win it. No disprespect because I like him as a coach, but I'd be pissed as hell to see what all we wasted if he won it all somewhere else.

DJJasonp
12-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Marty deserves it I just wish he had got it when he was here

Marty DID do it while he was here....I seem to remember a certain few seasons (13-3 ring a bell???)....

But, alas, just like his protege Herman Edwards, his playoff coaching/game plans were entirely different than the regular season gameplans....

And thus, no super bowl appearances.

After 2 years ago, when Roy Williams won a national title, I thought I might kill myself.....if Marty wins a Super Bowl....mark it down...I wont want to live anymore!

Nelson Muntz
12-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Marty DID do it while he was here....I seem to remember a certain few seasons (13-3 ring a bell???)....But, alas, just like his protege Herman Edwards, his playoff coaching/game plans were entirely different than the regular season gameplans....

And thus, no super bowl appearances.

After 2 years ago, when Roy Williams won a national title, I thought I might kill myself.....if Marty wins a Super Bowl....mark it down...I wont want to live anymore!

Marty won a Super Bowl here?

redngold85
12-11-2006, 05:25 PM
I wish someone was giving us props for sticking with our team through all our lean years.

:banghead:

key word: ALL