PDA

View Full Version : Wichita man calls 911, reports stolen marijuana

Lzen
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM
Published Monday, December 11, 2006

The Associated Press

WICHITA -- A Wichita man called 911 to report that he was the victim of an armed robbery.

The theft? A pound of marijuana worth about $1,100 that he had been trying to sell at his home.

The victim told police that a buyer had pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and stole the drugs.

Police brought in a drug-sniffing dog to the house and located more marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

The victim was booked into Sedgwick County jail on several charges, including possession with the intent to sell drug.

The thief hasn't been found.

http://cjonline.com/stories/121106/bre_drugsstolen.shtml

Hydrae
12-11-2006, 01:37 PM
He can't be charged with possession with intent to sell, he didn't possess it any more! ROFL

Lzen
12-11-2006, 01:42 PM
He can't be charged with possession with intent to sell, he didn't possess it any more! ROFL

Police brought in a drug-sniffing dog to the house and located more marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

This guy is a definite Darwin award candidate.

thedude
12-11-2006, 01:46 PM
Stolen weed is a legitimate concern.

If I can't count on the cops to locate my dope, who can I count on?? Just thinking about the answer to that question scares me in the same way thinking about a nuclear holocaust scares me.

BIG_DADDY
12-11-2006, 01:47 PM
What an idiot.

FAX
12-11-2006, 01:50 PM
This was likely a sting operation.

Undercover cops probably stole the pot to begin with.

FAX

slappyhappy
12-11-2006, 01:50 PM
What a moron! I'm suprised he could dial 911 :bong:

thedude
12-11-2006, 01:53 PM
This was likely a sting operation.

Undercover cops probably stole the pot to begin with.

FAX

At gunpoint?

banyon
12-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Makes sense it is from Wichita.

noa
12-11-2006, 01:54 PM
That weed must have been some good sh*t

Dartgod
12-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Did he mention a missing cat, by chance?

el borracho
12-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Oh, man, can you imagine how hard the thief is laughing right now.

Thief (stoned out of his mind, pile of twinkies and doobies on table in front of him): "So, I steal this guy's weed and he goes to jail."

Lzen
12-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Oh, man, can you imagine how hard the thief is laughing right now.

Thief (stoned out of his mind, pile of twinkies and doobies on table in front of him): "So, I steal this guy's weed and he goes to jail."

ROFL Good point. Anybody seen Skip?

Iowanian
12-11-2006, 02:00 PM
I wondered why Clint hadn't been posting......

Alot of brain power down in witchita.

Duh....check quicksurfer's pocket before he left.

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 02:02 PM
I'll bet the guy who stoled it is a Chiefs season ticket holder !!

BIG_DADDY
12-11-2006, 02:03 PM
ROFL Good point. Anybody seen Skip?

Anybody know is Skip is even OK?

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Anybody know is Skip is even OK?

Careful Big Daddy... This thread will turn out 2,500 posts like the one before on Skip...

ROFL

Basically; from what I gather -- ole Skip never went to the doctor, and said he would NEVER go to a doctor for anything...

FAX
12-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Free medical services at the jail?

FAX

CosmicPal
12-11-2006, 02:13 PM
"911, what's your emergency?"
"Uhh yea. Uhm, hey, hee hee, I've been robbed man."
"You've been robbed?"
"Uhh yea. That's it. Uhhh hold on fer sec."

(Sound of someone inhaling deeply and then a few moments later, blowing some air out).

"Hey, I'm back. Where were we?"
"Sir, you called to report a robbery"
"A robbery? Who got robbed?"
"You did sir. You called to report a robbery at your home."
"Oh yea. Dat's right. Dammit. Hee hee. That punk azz beetch stole me weed!"
"Excuse me sir, did you say WEED?"
"Huh?"
"Sir, did you say someone stole your weed?"
"Oh no. Heh. I say he stole my weed eater out of the garage."
"May we have your address please?"
"Why, you wanna buy some weed?"
"Sure, we would."
"Okay, it's ......"

greg63
12-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Published Monday, December 11, 2006

The Associated Press

WICHITA -- A Wichita man called 911 to report that he was the victim of an armed robbery.

The theft? A pound of marijuana worth about $1,100 that he had been trying to sell at his home...

LMAO

QuikSsurfer
12-11-2006, 02:16 PM
That weed must have been some good sh*t
ehh.. at that price.. prolly just some BC

QuikSsurfer
12-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Did he mention a missing cat, by chance?
ohhh you ****

Iowanian
12-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Thats precious timing.

boogblaster
12-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Did that goof really think I wanted that house...By-the-way got some oz. for sale $100.00....

Inspector
12-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Did that goof really think I wanted that house...By-the-way got some oz. for sale $100.00....

I didin't think you were supposed to advertise that on the innernet.

Skip Towne
12-11-2006, 02:50 PM
I didin't think you were supposed to advertise that on the innernet.
You aren't. I always put an ad in the paper.

stevieray
12-11-2006, 09:18 PM
I'll bet the guy who stoled it is a Chiefs season ticket holder !!
....stoling is for stoners

Ari Chi3fs
12-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Timecheeze content right there, if I ever saw any...

heh.

Wichita's IQ is at an all time 'high'.

KurtCobain
12-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Wichita's IQ is at an all time 'high'.

http://www.whitescarver.com/erinjeff/Owned/owned-baby.jpg

C-Mac
12-11-2006, 10:12 PM
:shake:

C-Mac
12-11-2006, 10:16 PM
"911, what's your emergency?"
"Uhh yea. Uhm, hey, hee hee, I've been robbed man."
"You've been robbed?"
"Uhh yea. That's it. Uhhh hold on fer sec."

(Sound of someone inhaling deeply and then a few moments later, blowing some air out).

"Hey, I'm back. Where were we?"
"Sir, you called to report a robbery"
"A robbery? Who got robbed?"
"You did sir. You called to report a robbery at your home."
"Oh yea. Dat's right. Dammit. Hee hee. That punk azz beetch stole me weed!"
"Excuse me sir, did you say WEED?"
"Huh?"
"Sir, did you say someone stole your weed?"
"Oh no. Heh. I say he stole my weed eater out of the garage."
"May we have your address please?"
"Why, you wanna buy some weed?"
"Sure, we would."
"Okay, it's ......"

No way it would have went like, the word "man" should have been at least in every other sentence.

ChiefaRoo
12-11-2006, 11:18 PM
I was born in Wichita and raised near there and frankly I'm smarter than 98.55 percent of you KC, Iowa, Nebrasky and Missouri goofs as has been proved by my beat downs of some of you dumbarses. Check the threads. By the way there are smart and stupid people everywhere. Genetics not geography decides that. For every dumbarse living in Southern KS, I'm sure I can find some dipshit from Iowa who would be his match. FYI, our next Def. Sec. is a Wichita guy.

SPchief
12-11-2006, 11:22 PM
cool, an internet hardass from witchita

ChiefaRoo
12-11-2006, 11:26 PM

Yeah, I live in Wichita but who I am defies any stereotype that you may be able to generate. I am the the avenging angel of WSU basketball whose goal is to destroy the self esteem of all KU elitists who dare to tie their self worth into something as silly as a game they have no control over. On the softer side I like long walks in the park and Puerto Rican girls in thongs.

I am also a diehard Chiefs fan and right now I'm just about dead.

ChiefaRoo
12-11-2006, 11:27 PM

For gods sake there is only one t in Wichita. :)

SPchief
12-11-2006, 11:38 PM

o noes a typo

ChiefaRoo
12-11-2006, 11:41 PM
o noes a typo

Sorry for the intense response my man. I just came from Phog.net and it's a smart mouthed, grab ass frat boy party over there that is rather irritating.

SPchief
12-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Sorry for the intense response my man. I just came from Phog.net and it's a smart mouthed, grab ass frat boy party over there that is rather irritating.

Its cool, I was just making light on this boards past history of internet badasses coming in beating their chests'.

Saggysack
12-12-2006, 01:35 AM
Makes sense it is from Wichita.

Congratulations! You have smarter criminals than we do! Put it on a sign, hold it up high, wave it proud!

greg63
12-12-2006, 05:07 PM
I was born in Wichita and raised near there and frankly I'm smarter than 98.55 percent of you KC, Iowa, Nebrasky and Missouri goofs as has been proved by my beat downs of some of you dumbarses. Check the threads. By the way there are smart and stupid people everywhere. Genetics not geography decides that. For every dumbarse living in Southern KS, I'm sure I can find some dipshit from Iowa who would be his match. FYI, our next Def. Sec. is a Wichita guy.

I was born in this black hole known as Coffeyville, but lived the first five years of my life in Wichita; I have many times wished we'd had stayed there.

Dark Horse
12-12-2006, 05:25 PM
I was born in this black hole known as Coffeyville, but lived the first five years of my life in Wichita; I have many times wished we'd had stayed there.

Isn't it true that the thing Coffeyville is most famous for is having a family of the dumbest crooks ever to try to rob their home town bank, wearing clever fake beard disguises?

greg63
12-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Isn't it true that the thing Coffeyville is most famous for is having a family of the dumbest crooks ever to try to rob their home town bank, wearing clever fake beard disguises?

Ah yes, the Daltons. They staged the first ever broad daylight two bank heist in history, and got caught because they believed some slick talking bank teller who said the vault was on a time set and wouldn't be able to unlock it until later in the afternoon. And, here's the dumb part: they actually wait giving the towns people time to gather their fire arms and take position outside the bank so that they could be drilled full of holes the second they ran outside with the loot. :shake:

Skip Towne
12-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Who cares?

greg63
12-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Who cares?

Yep.