PDA

View Full Version : Herman Edwards.

Pages : [1] 2

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 02:22 PM
You Herm Edwards bashers should shut up. I have heard a lot of stupid things already about Herman on this site. Ok You guys expect us to be done when Trent Green got hurt and Herman got us back into it. Everyone seems to have forgotten about that. Herman took over a team he has had one draft to get players that he wanted, give him a couple years and he will get some more good players. Oh yeah how many on this site thought taking Jarrad Page was stupid because what did we need with 2 safeties in the draft, Page saved the Raiders game.You guys demand so much from him and its his FIRST YEAR for crying out loud, give the man a chance..I mean he has had to implement his own stuff into the structure of the team. Everyone wants to forget about Roaf retiring and the whole fiasco on the offensive line that Herm has had to deal with....And could you please stop the 30 different threads on how Herman is no good because after one thread we get the point not to many people like him. Herm didnt cost us the Cleveland game our players on defense did, watch the film blitzes were sent they just didnt get there. Is it Hermans fault because Wesley screwed up against Baltimore, or that Ryan Sims is a total waste of life or the crying of Dante Hall, no he didnt bring those people in he has to coach what DV left him. Good thing for us Herm got to half-way deceant DT's or we would have been stuck with DV's crap, except Wilkerson is pretty good.

booyaf2
12-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Herm's wife is a poster on chiefsplanet?

chagrin
12-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Brilliant!

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Herms wife huh that was real funny, douche bag.

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 02:33 PM
why do noobs not use paragraphs?

density is not a virtue

CupidStunt
12-11-2006, 02:33 PM
lol

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Because I didnt feel like it. I may be a noob on this site but I have a lot of sites I interact on. Why dont you like paragraphs becasue you need to use your reading glasses to read it.

DJJasonp
Mabye Dick Vermeil called Kurt Warner's wife....

And she signed up at the planet....welcome to the planet Mrs. Warner!

FAX
Mr. kcnut's little sister?

Dang.

FAX

Fish
12-11-2006, 02:37 PM
2 = too = to

Herm Rules!!!

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Thats real funny. Why dont you crack your minimum wage humor on someone elses thread.

greg63
12-11-2006, 02:38 PM

density is not a virtue

...Or value.

the Talking Can
Because I didnt feel like it. I may be a noob on this site but I have a lot of sites I interact on. Why dont you like paragraphs becasue you need to use your reading glasses to read it.

wait...is this the first ever "you like paragraphs" smack?

can we get a ruling?

Predarat
Herm is an asshat and a tool.

StcChief
12-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Rough crowd he does make some valid point for n00b.

Some of which I expect will come out in grading out 2006.

Jilly
12-11-2006, 02:40 PM

density is not a virtue

that made me laugh

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Finally a non-bias reader. I was only stating my opinion and what I thought were my current evaluations of Herms Job. I wasnt one who was hoping we would get Herm but he is here.

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Rough crowd he does make some valid point for n00b.

Some of which I expect will come out in grading out 2006.

you read that?

what did it say?

and why doesn't he use apostrophes?

greg63
12-11-2006, 02:43 PM
You Herm Edwards bashers should shut up. I have heard a lot of stupid things already about Herman on this site...…Really?? You’re good; I haven't heard anything on this site. I've read a lot, but never heard anything.

...Unless you want to count the YouTubes.

Rooster
I like paragraphs..

Dartgod
Your and idiot.

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Why do you care about if I used apostrophes. Dont like my thread or dont want to read it. Fine I could care less if you liked it or not.

greg63
Your and idiot.

LMAO

FAX
Me no like herm. Him bad. Make LJ run up center's ass to much. Make pass on 3 down to many time.

Ice cream good tho. With strawberry to.

FAX

Dartgod
12-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Why do you care about if I used apostrophes. Dont like my thread or dont want to read it. Fine I could care less if you liked it or not.
This is the type of shit that makes this place so fun.

DJJasonp
12-11-2006, 02:46 PM
This is the best thread of the day!

greg63
Me no like herm. Him bad. Make LJ run up center's ass to much. Make pass on 3 down to many time.

Ice cream good tho. With strawberry to.

FAX

LMAO

Did someone say ice cream???

the Talking Can
I like paragraphs..

how do you feel about apostrophes?

super-duper invention

or

bourgeois fetish?

El Jefe
Is that suppose to be funny. Because it makes you look like a freakin retard. Go bother somebody elses thread.Or are you too tired of playing solitaire in your cubicle.

Predarat
12-11-2006, 02:47 PM
I named one of my fantasty football teams HermEdwardsPlsDntFukUpDaChiefs but it didn't work. He did.

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 02:47 PM
this thread is infused with the spirit of rainman....for that I thank the noob

Fish
12-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Is that suppose to be funny. Because it makes you look like a freakin retard. Go bother somebody elses thread.Or are you too tired of playing solitaire in your cubicle.

Unsolicited advice: You're asking for it with statements like this....

CupidStunt
12-11-2006, 02:48 PM
"I could care less."

Dumbest statement in America.

alpha_omega
12-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Ok You guys expect us to be done when Trent Green got hurt and Herman got us back into it.

I thought Damon Huard was the one responsible for getting us back into it. At least that is what i heard.

Is it Hermans fault because Wesley screwed up against Baltimore, or that Ryan Sims is a total waste of life or the crying of Dante Hall, no he didnt bring those people in he has to coach what DV left him.

OK...which is it...the players or the coach...the argument in your "paragraph" seems to take both sides.

Dartgod
This is MY THREAD now!

dtebbe
If I was Herm I would still be at the hospital right now, having my foot surgically removed from Greg Wesley's ass.

I would have learned my lesson for literally kicking lousy washed-up has-been players out the door.

DT

the Talking Can
"I could care less."

Dumbest statement in America.

I have the capacity to care less

Dave Lane
12-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Unsolicited advice: You're asking for it with statements like this....

He lost a rep square over that one...

Dave

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 02:53 PM
This thread turned into a waste of time. By you nut munchers.

Rooster

super-duper invention

or

bourgeois fetish?

They are super-duper out of sight, man... :Peace:

Predarat
I think someone should take a cup of antifreeze down to the field and tell Herm its green koolaide so he will drink it.

Fairplay
12-11-2006, 02:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/fairplay/spanking.jpg

FAX
Me no munch nut. Me like oatmeal. Make good cooky.

FAX

El Jefe
A question are most of you posters on here adults because if you are you seem like people I have in some of my classes in college, worthless drunk pieces of crap. But thats just my opinion.

FAX
12-11-2006, 02:55 PM
r u on skolarship?

FAX

Predarat
12-11-2006, 02:56 PM
A question are most of you posters on here adults because if you are you seem like people I have in some of my classes in college, worthless drunk pieces of crap. But thats just my opinion.

I am an adult but still a worthless drunk piece of crap.

El Jefe
Hahah that was the only truly funny comment yet Predarat.

Donger

Oh good. Another female.

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Well by your name it sounds like you are a female douche bag.

Rooster
12-11-2006, 02:57 PM
STFU STFU STFU STFU

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Gee Im sorry, I wont "shut up". Perhaps you should avoid reading posts that call for Herm to ride out on the next Amtrack.

Let me reflect...Trent out/Herm got us back into it

Actually, the Solari gameplans had a critical element in place for Huard...Tony G. With Green back, we dumped Tony back on the ashheap and reinstated those wonderful plays with DanteFreaking Hall in as a Wide Reciever and then run....may as well play with 10 guys.

He got what? One player? hello????????

He and Peterson knew Roaf was gonna go long before the media found out, they knew they could talk him into coming back...so in the meantime we bet the entire side of the line on Jordan Black. Swell. Nice Move Herm. And he hung in there with Ryan Sims. No effort to dump his butt and fill in with someone who can do more than wave to the fans and eat.

He got Ty Law. Man what a steal that has proven to be. He was better when his leg hurt a year ago. He got Tamba. Thats Legit. Honest and real Tamba is a force.

He has Pollard relegated to special teams. Great. And oh yea, Lenny Freaking Walls. Special.

Yea the players have a bit of responsibility. But lets get honest on old Herm.

Herm allowed Gunther to stay but has meddled and screwed with this wonderful Cover2 defense to the point its a joke. First we dont have the front 4 it takes to make a Cover 2 work. Second, the Cover 2 with a poor front line puts all the pressure on safetys and Dbacks. We have had injury to deal with there. So Has His hermness made any adjustments? Freaking NO...he is so committed to his old worn out cover 2 and so unwilling to admit he has to adjust, he makes Gunther stay with Cover 2. Is Cover 2 a Gunther thing...well no one can recall him ever running cover 2 before for any length of time.

Herms Offense planning pure Tee sucks. He cannot adjust in a game situation. And run run run punt is not going to get him where he needs to be when his defence cannot get to a quarterback in freaking Cleveland who has never played. And you accept this crap?

back against the wall and we punt? What???? 4th and 2, season on the line and you have Larry Johnson....so we punt. Awesome...and what was reason? You assume this defense will get the ball back?

Now..hes gonna fix this in a couple more drafts? Did Carl suddenly stop being involved in draft day and personnel? Is his Hermness suddenly in charge? Hoooray we didnt hear that....No Herm wont fix squat. What Herm will do is carry Carl his coffee, tell him how smart he is, and agree to anything that fits his ols out of date Cover2 and Run the ball approach..(Even Marty gave that up)

You may be new to Chiefs football. For some of us, herm is like a reincarnation of Frank Gansz. All Talk, Looks at the media tough, sounds tough, talks good fooball tough talk...and produces squat. Just like he did in New York. Squat.

He doesnt have to stay with Dante Hall. He chooses to. Dont blame Dick for that. Its Herms team now. Has he done anything to fix any of the special teams issues...Not that anyone can see.

Im not drinking Herm's Kool-Aid. He is here for one reason. Carl likes him and they are old buddies. Carl trusts Herm to take heat and protect Carl while getting just enough wins to keep asses in the 80 dollar seats.

The guy is not going to take this team where it needs to go. Its like a lemon car. Sell it...its always gonna be a lemon.

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 02:59 PM
What does that have to do with anything.

Donger
12-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Well by your name it sounds like you are a female douche bag.

I didn't know that they came in different genders.

Fish
12-11-2006, 03:01 PM

We tend to gravitate down to the intelligence level of the thread starter.....

In this present case, it's a limbo contest in which we can't compete.....

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 03:03 PM
By you nut munchers.

by by

Fairplay
12-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Any last words?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/fairplay/Prisoner-Blindfolded.gif

Predarat
I've got this problem, there is this chick I know and were friends. I want to be more and so does she. My idea of more is the Firends with Priveleges situation but she wants an actual relationship. What should I do?

El Jefe
The post "What does that have to do with anyting was about that stupid picture". But for you HonestChieffan yeah here is a good idea switch outta the Cover 2 which they have been running since training camp real smart. Your blaming our front four on Herman please he wasnt given a whole lot to work with besides Allen. Yeah and Im sure Herman was licking his chops to get to coach Kendrell. Yeah he chose to stay with Dante because the guy can make plays. Yeah and im sure Herm told Trent Green to not thrwo to Tony and I guess its Herms fault when Trent goes through his progression and doesnt see Tony open, and he throws to someone else. I agree we dont throw to Tony enough but you cant blame that on Herman blame it on Trent Green the guy who is throwing the ball or Solari the guy who is calling the plays.

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:06 PM
The post "What does that have to do with anyting was about that stupid picture". But for you HonestChieffan yeah here is a good idea switch outta the Cover 2 which they have been running since training camp real smart. Your blaming our front four on Herman please he wasnt given a whole lot to work with besides Allen. Yeah and Im sure Herman was licking his chops to get to coach Kendrell. Yeah he chose to stay with Dante because the guy can make plays. Yeah and im sure Herm told Trent Green to not thrwo to Tony and I guess its Herms fault when Trent goes through his progression and doesnt see Tony open, and he throws to someone else. I agree we dont throw to Tony enough but you cant blame that on Herman blame it on Trent Green the guy who is throwing the ball or Solari the guy who is calling the plays.

Do you say, "Yeah" a lot in real-life?

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Yo..Dillweed...Herm chose the system after he knew what talent he had.

Speaking of talent....you have none.

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Sooo, if one disagrees with another, one is free to ignore whatever the other says.

Eeeen-teresting.

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Do you say, "Yeah" a lot in real-life?

why yu hatin on gym roam kallers?

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Ok HonestChieffan at least you actually posted something legit instead of another stupid remark. I agree with some points, but Herm is a good coach and give him some time and you will see.

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Ok HonestChieffan at least you actually posted something legit instead of another stupid remark. I agree with some points, but Herm is a good coach and give him some time and you will see.

Yeah.

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Baby Lee my point is dont waste my time with stupid remarks on things that arent prevalent to my thread. Why because I dont care if you think I am stupid starting this post thats fine by me.

the Talking Can
Yeah.

i couldnt care less

Predarat
Should the Chiefs fire Herm Edwards now or wait until after the season?

bogie
12-11-2006, 03:11 PM

click the quote button when you want to comment on someones post. Oh, and stop being so mean.

Fairplay
Baby Lee my point is dont waste my time with stupid remarks on things that arent prevalent to my thread. Why because I dont care if you think I am stupid starting this post thats fine by me.

Oh yeah?

FAX
Me care some. Make prevalent point sometime to.

FAX

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Was that your soul point, or just the relevant one?

HonestChieffan
prevalent points always get me hot

El Jefe
They wont fire him. All I am saying is give him a chance give him 2 more years then fire him I dont care but give him a chance. I want the Chiefs to win as bad as the next guy, but we are starting to sound like Cleveland Fans. One year Crennel is the savior the very next year they want him gone. Pointless to waste two years if you arent gonna let him do what he wants to do, and let him try to turn it around his way.

GROB
My opinion on Herm is he keeps both teams in the game. When his teams are huge favorites the other team keeps it close and the game could go either way. On the other hand when Herms teams are huge underdogs they seem to play well and have a chance to win. I guess that's what conservative play gets you though.

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:15 PM
I've given you more of a chance than Id Give the Hermster. In fact I'd fire you both. Thats a prevalent point.

the Talking Can
My opinion on Herm is he keeps both teams in the game. When his teams are huge favorites the other team keeps it close and the game could go either way. On the other hand when Herms teams are huge underdogs they seem to play well and have a chance to win. I guess that's what conservative play gets you though.

you would find this thread

got any apostrophes to spare?

El Jefe
Boy you Baby Lee (gay name by the way) and HonestChieffan, are just idiots. Hey are you two but buddies?

Fish
12-11-2006, 03:16 PM

You blame it on:

Cover 2
James Reed
Ron Edwards
Tamba Hali
Kendrell Bell
Dante Hall
Trent Green
Mike Solari

So.... is it everybody's fault BUT Herm's?

the Talking Can
I've given you more of a chance than Id Give the Hermster. In fact I'd fire you both. Thats a prevalent point.

cool...you alternate use of apostrophes...

Donger
Boy you Baby Lee (gay name by the way) and HonestChieffan, are just idiots. Hey are you two but buddies?

But buddies? That's insulting. It's nice to have buddies.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 03:17 PM
You blame it on:

Cover 2
James Reed
Ron Edwards
Tamba Hali
Kendrell Bell
Dante Hall
Trent Green
Mike Solari

So.... is it everybody's fault BUT Herm's?

Herm is ultimately the one to blame. He is the head coach.....

the Talking Can

yeah, one starts speaking and the other says "but...."

bogie

okay, you're just stoopid.

FAX
12-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Apostrofee like upside down coma. Make hed hurt like cold pepsy.

FAX

Fairplay

Chiefs4me has plenty if you are ever in need.

Baby Lee
Ooohh homosmaque. Fess up, Stephen Hawking bounces his ideas off you before publishing them.

AhmIARIGHT!!!!

Oh, and I appreciate your critique of my usename, Mr. kcmosupadupachiefslovagotsljsdonginmahtrap.

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:19 PM
but
but
nooooo
wait a minute

What did you mean by but buddies?

Baby Lee
Apostrofee like upside down coma. Make hed hurt like cold pepsy.

FAX
Thanks for the reminder.
My apostrofees are due at the end of the month.

El Jefe
KC Fish I didnt blame Tamba Hali. Herman is the reason he is here, I said with what DV left. I am not saying Herman isnt at fault, I am saying he isnt the only reason we arent winning games. Everybody wants to blame everything on him, as the Head Coach should be blamed, because he is making the big bucks to win games. Now the Head Coach doesnt get on the field and throw the ball, or make tackles, or call all the plays, he leaves that up to who he thinks is capable of doing so, if you wanna blame that on him ok then thats fine.

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:21 PM
if you wanna blame that on him ok then thats fine.

THEN WHY DID YOU START THIS F*CKING THREAD?

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:21 PM
OK now you bring in big bucks. Look sport, Ive been a deer hunter for 35 years so don't try to talk to me about big bucks. Thats out of your league.

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 03:22 PM
To state the simple proposition that, if you're gonna fire him, at least let him give us a few more miserable seasons first.

bogie
12-11-2006, 03:22 PM

ROFL

FAX
12-11-2006, 03:23 PM

Prevelant point there.

FAX

Baby Lee
Prevelant point there.

FAX
It's merely adequite.

HonestChieffan
Don't blame me, if I was starting it I would have started it before now and we could have been discussing deer and elk steaks by now.

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:24 PM
So I could put my opinion on Herm out there. Because I am getting tired of everything that goes wrong like Greg Wesley screwing up, being put on the Head Coach. Fairweather fans are annoying and if you dont like Herm good because he is gonna be here for a while, if you dont like the way the Chiefs are playing get a new team.

Donger
Prevelant point there.

FAX

Is that some kind of nut?

Reerun_KC
To state the simple proposition that, if you're gonna fire him, at least let him give us a few more miserable seasons first.

No matter how much we bitch or argue the point. Carl stated that this is his last coach he was ever going to hire. So we basically have 3 years of this left...

Going to be a long ride...

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 03:25 PM
So I could put my opinion on Herm out there. Because I am getting tired of everything that goes wrong like Greg Wesley screwing up, being put on the Head Coach. Fairweather fans are annoying and if you dont like Herm good because he is gonna be here for a while, if you dont like the way the Chiefs are playing get a new team.
Fess up, you tried to sell my parents a Lincoln Continental in the late 70s, didn't you?

HonestChieffan
I wish you guys would get off Herm. He is doing great and he really looks nice on the sidelines. I wish he wore suits like Jack Del Rio but the Rio Grande is in Texas. So he cant.

Donger

Could you recommend one?

Fairplay
............if you dont like the way the Chiefs are playing get a new team.

We like being miserable, its a way of life for us.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=kcchiefsfanGoLJ]Because I am getting tired of everything that goes wrong like Greg Wesley screwing up, being put on the Head Coach. QUOTE]

Herm is responsible for Wesley playing on the field on sundays. Sunday after Sunday you watch Wesley half ass it on the field. So if Wesley keeps screwing up and Herm does nothing? What does that tell you.

Herm is failing at his job, he is supposed to put the best players on the field and "Play to win the Game!" Having Wesley out there is doing neither....

HonestChieffan
Id reccomend Hunter. They make a great Fairweather Fan and are a little cheaper than a Casablanca. Of all The gin joints in all the world, you had to walk into mine.

El Jefe
Reerun_KC yeah it will be a long run so either deal with it or stop supporting the team. Dont buy the apparel or tickets anymore. We dont want fairweather fans anyway, its fan that never stop bitching that need to stop posting, either put down why you think we are bad or what we should change or shut up. Because if all you are gonna do is Bitch save that for the hair salon and your girlfriends who wanna hear that crap. ROFL

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Psst rerun....u are in a time warp...

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Psst rerun....u are in a time warp...

damn agian? Crap, I am going home screw it!

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:29 PM
We dont want fairweather fans anyway

Who's "we?"

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Reerun_KC yeah it will be a long run so either deal with it or stop supporting the team. Dont buy the apparel or tickets anymore. We dont want fairweather fans anyway, its fan that never stop bitching that need to stop posting, either put down why you think we are bad or what we should change or shut up. Because if all you are gonna do is Bitch save that for the hair salon and your girlfriends who wanna hear that crap. ROFL

What does this have to do with Herm and wether or not he is a good coach or not?

By the way we are all entitled to our own opinions.. Sorry...

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Actual fans who support our teams when they arent always the best. I dont care if I live in Ohio and dont go to KC's home games. I have spent more on apparel and merchandise than a lot of people on here.

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:32 PM
longrun deals, now thats the issue with the running game.

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Ohio....Geeeze now you tell me.

Did you know Quantrill was from Ohio?

Rooster
Who's "we?"

Herm and his wife.....

El Jefe
Reerun_KC I am only replying to some of the stupid comments that are posted on this thread. You guys are the ones who have chosen not to comment on the ability of Herman and just say stupid things.

Donger
Actual fans who support our teams when they arent always the best. I dont care if I live in Ohio and dont go to KC's home games. I have spent more on apparel and merchandise than a lot of people on here.

So, you equate the worth of a Chiefs' fan with how much they spend on jerseys and such?

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Good thing hes not around these days, man would he hate Herm.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 03:34 PM

We dont spend the money for the games anymore... I do purchase Sunday ticket and buy my family one or two new chiefs shirts or something each year. Other than that, I will keep my money until Carl is gone.

If I only was a true fan.

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:35 PM
No I dont but I can be a fan and not live in KC.

GROB

Can't take a good valid point? I'm not ripping on the chiefs just making an observation that I have. Mia, AZ, Oak, and Cle games are very good examples of what I'm talking about. So are first Den game, SD game, etc.

HonestChieffan
Did Quantrill wear Chiefs Apparel?

Don we now our gay apparel, fa la la, fa la la fa la la

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:36 PM
No I dont but I can be a fan and not live in KC.

Can one be a fan and have never watched a game at Arrowhead or purchased any apparel?

the Talking Can

no one who e-chews apostrophes has the right to misuse commas

knowbuddy

HonestChieffan
Ohio is an Indian word but we cant call them Indians anymore. Can we call them Ohios

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:37 PM
I can take a good valid point. Like from HonestKCchieffan or whatever his name is. But when you start saying stupid stuff. Then the thread is ruined like 25% of the threads on here end up.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Reerun_KC I am only replying to some of the stupid comments that are posted on this thread. You guys are the ones who have chosen not to comment on the ability of Herman and just say stupid things.

What ability? His history of clock management? Conservatism? Not adjusting to the opponent? Pretty much the same things that plagued him in NYJ, that we are seeing here in KC?

I do think he is good with the media, Say's just halirous things and can preach to the team like no other, but those abilities arent getting it done on the field of play.

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Can't take a good valid point? I'm not ripping on the chiefs just making an observation that I have. Mia, AZ, Oak, and Cle games are very good examples of what I'm talking about. So are first Den game, SD game, etc.

I never read your threads.

Even now I dont, no what you are seau-ing.

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:38 PM
up is a preposition. Don't end a sentence in a preposition.

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Dongless Yeah you can if you actually care if they win. Its closet fans that are annoying see I went to Cleveland and got beers tossed all over me but I dont care because I like the Chiefs, I wont not wear a KC hat because someone is gonna throw something at me.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 03:40 PM
up is a preposition. Don't end a sentence in a preposition.

My God are you a english teacher? No offense.. Just dont abuse my posts. I am horrible at spelling and punctuation....

Fairplay
12-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Dongless Yeah you can if you actually care if

He said Yeah again.

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 03:42 PM
My God are you a english teacher? No offense.. Just dont abuse my posts. I am horrible at spelling and punctuation....

they say apostrophes are the first thing to go...

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Dongless Yeah you can if you actually care if they win. Its closet fans that are annoying see I went to Cleveland and got beers tossed all over me but I dont care because I like the Chiefs, I wont not wear a KC hat because someone is gonna throw something at me.

Whew! I'm glad we cleared that up.

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:43 PM
He said Yeah again.

Yeah, I saw that.

Fish
12-11-2006, 03:43 PM
I can take a good valid point. Like from HonestKCchieffan or whatever his name is. But when you start saying stupid stuff. Then the thread is ruined like 25% of the threads on here end up.

So you know what's wrong with the Chiefs organization.... AND what's wrong with the Chiefsplanet BB?

Wow.... you're a genious! Tell us what's wrong with the government next please.... no..no.... do religion first...

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:44 PM
KC Fish here is an idea.....Shut up. There that fixes you.

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:44 PM
English is always capitalized.

Closet fans?

Wait a damn minute now....

Who said anything about THAT!

Sicko from Ohio.

wasi
12-11-2006, 03:45 PM
I wont not wear a KC hat because someone is gonna throw something at me.

If I saw you I'd throw an english grammer and spelling textbook at you.

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:45 PM
honestkcchieffan your an idiot.

FAX
12-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Me no like beer throne at. Hurt and make mess on jeens.

FAX

redngold85

man...you're just making it worse for yourself...

El Jefe
Wasi you dont have the right to say anything if you are from Canada anyway I dont want your opinion. Why dont you type on message boards in your own country.

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 03:47 PM

make sure it is a grammAr book with extra apostrophes

Baby Lee
Take a peek under the 'g's first. :D

Donger
honestkcchieffan your an idiot.

Oh no you didn't.

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Wasi you dont have the right to say anything if you are from Canada anyway I dont want your opinion. Why dont you type on message boards in your own country.
Wait! Are you a homophobe or a zenophobe?

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 03:48 PM

Canadians are notorious hoarders of apostrophes.

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Baby Lee are you stupid or just plan deaf.

HonestChieffan
I love Canadians, they have beautiful women, great fishing, and snow.

Now get off Canada's back, do your homework on Quantrill and set your hair on fire before dinner.

redngold85
so I'm relatively new to the Planet, but recently I read a thread that was started by some douchebag and was about how he was pissed off that his landlord is making him pick up his dog's poo in the lawn because some sorority chicks next door complained....everyone jumped his case and it turned into a massacre...

...this reminds me of that thread

HonestChieffan
no one is plan deaf. Sudden deaf yes, plan deaf no. What?

the Talking Can
Wait! Are you a homophobe or a zenophobe?

ahem...he's an apostrophobe...he probably has a lot of apostrophes in his closet

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 03:50 PM
HonestChiefFan why dont you shut up too. You dont have an credentials on this site either moron.

Donger

Wait. I'm confused?

Can he not be a Chiefs' fan because he lives in Canada? What if he owns a hat?

the Talking Can
so I'm relatively new to the Planet, but recently I read a thread that was started by some douchebag and was about how he was pissed off that his landlord is making him pick up his dog's poo in the lawn because some sorority chicks next door complained....everyone jumped his case and it turned into a massacre...

those are great threads....and welcome, fellow user of apostrophes

redngold85

does deaf matter on an internet board?

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 03:51 PM
I'd love to hear whatever plans you have.

Donger
This thread needs one more ingredient in order to achieve perfection.

El Jefe
Dongless I didnt say he couldnt be a fan I said I dont care what he has to say anyway. He jumped into the conversation late anyways and said stupid stuff so I dont want to hear from you.

the Talking Can
every Monday deserves a thread like this

thanks to all

FAX
12-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Me no here Mr. Baby Lee. Him def to?

FAX

the Talking Can
This thread needs one more ingredient in order to achieve perfection.

cowbell?

redngold85
those are great threads....and welcome, fellow user of apostrophes

thank you sir of the Talking Can

I appreciate your kindness and apostrophicizing

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:53 PM
either moron? Who else are you calling a moron?

You change subjects so fast. Herm, then Canada, then cieling fans, grammar....Man you Ohioans are sharp and fast.

Canada's national anthem is cool but Canada Thistles suck big time.

Donger
Dongless I didnt say he couldnt be a fan I said I dont care what he has to say anyway. He jumped into the conversation late anyways and said stupid stuff

So, some fans you don't want to converse with based on their geographic location?

so I dont want to hear from you.

Butt, I'm wearing my hat.

Fairplay

Yeah, er Yes that is correct. We ran that guy off.

Currently working on another.

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:54 PM
cowbell?

Partially correct.

wasi
Why dont you type on message boards in your own country.

Yeah, I'm currently in Canada. What is your point?

HonestChieffan
We can all go to Ohio and Crap on this dilweeds lawn. But not the Canadian. He has no papers

redngold85
so I dont want to hear from you.

you should be plain deaf

El Jefe
No I dont change subject everyone else does I had one reason to start this thread, because I was tired of people getting all over Herm. You guys are the one who kept changing the subjects. I just made comments on the people who changed the subjects.

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Partially correct.

more cowbell

Fish

I'm fixed? Really?

Praise be to Alvis!

Now listen shitswitch.... You don't come in here and try to tell everyone what's wrong with the Chiefs organization, and the Chiefsplanet BB, and then start calling people idiots when they disagree with you. Especially when your comebacks sound like a failed No Child Left Behind case. Don't start a thread thinking all the posts will be exactly on topic, and you sure as hell don't start threads expecting everyone to agree with you. Learn this and get thick skin, or leave now cause you'll find it very frustrating to continue the way you're going....

Donger
No I dont change subject everyone else does I had one reason to start this thread, because I was tired of people getting all over Herm. You guys are the one who kept changing the subjects. I just made comments on the people who changed the subjects.

Do you like monkeys?

the Talking Can
Yeah, I'm currently in Canada. What is your point?

yor accent was a dead give away

FAX
Say louder. Me no here.

FAX

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:56 PM
more cowbell

I don't know if she wears a bell or not. Couldn't hurt, I suppose.

HonestChieffan
This is a international website. In Canadian, Chiefs is spelled Chiefs. I think thats so fulfilling on a diversity level. Wait... Chiefs are spelled Chiefs.

are

is

Im confused

the Talking Can

that is beautiful, whatever it is

El Jefe
Wasi my point is shut up. I dont want your opinion and I didnt ask for it so dont jump into a conversation where you werent invited. Especially 100 posts into the conversation.

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Wasi my point is shut up. I dont want your opinion and I didnt ask for it so dont jump into a conversation where you werent invited. Especially 100 posts into the conversation.

You sent out invitations?

redngold85
Yeah, er Yes that is correct. We ran that guy off.

Currently working on another.

n00b question:

how do you run a guy off exactly?...ask the mods?

signed,
n00b-ely learning in IL

HonestChieffan
Wasi is our friend.

eh?

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:58 PM
In Canada, do they have like TV and stuff?

the Talking Can
n00b question:

how do you run a guy off exactly?...ask the mods?

signed,
n00b-ely learning in IL

you insist they use apostrophes....it usually works

if not, then we're stuck with them

El Jefe
You guys are all idiots although some of the posts were pretty funny I must admit, i got a few chuckles from some of the posts. But I have a life so I am not posting anymore for a while because I am tired of reading dumb posts like from FAX, dont you have anything better to do than post 2 sentence replies that have nothing to do with the conversation.

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Herm Edwards is Canadian you know.

redngold85

so do we all need an alert on our desktop so we can log straight on RIGHT WHEN YOU START another crappy thread?

Fairplay
You sent out invitations?

I didn't know it was by invite. Now i feel bad.

HonestChieffan
that was a one sentence reply. Do you hate that ?

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 04:00 PM
I hate you you stupid bastard. You like that one.

HonestChieffan
We will all miss you kcchiefsfanGoLJ

Donger
You guys are all idiots although some of the posts were pretty funny I must admit, i got a few chuckles from some of the posts. But I have a life so I am not posting anymore for a while because I am tired of reading dumb posts like from FAX, dont you have anything better to do than post 2 sentence replies that have nothing to do with the conversation.

Oh, now IT'S ON, YOU F*CKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF PLEBEIAN SH*T!!!

the Talking Can
I didn't know it was by invite. Now i feel bad.

Canadians don't understand our American ways, don't feel too bad.

Butt do feel bad.

redngold85

so he's backing down...does that mean you've got him right where you want him?...is a banning in order?

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 04:01 PM
more please say more dirty things

HonestChieffan
in Canadian though

like you stupid bastard, eh, wanna beer, hoser?

the Talking Can
so now we can only use 1 sentence and no apostrophes..this is getting tricky...and no Canadian Mist

Donger
12-11-2006, 04:02 PM
more please say more dirty things

Lick my legs.

redngold85
I hate you you stupid bastard. You like that one.
that's 2 (to, too, two) sentences...if you're gonna insult FAX, at least be better than him

(you're not)

FAX
Me feel bad. Got post remorse to.

FAX

HonestChieffan
12-11-2006, 04:03 PM
I have to go cook dinner.

Having Canadian Bacon

And beer, eh, hoser?

the Talking Can
by by but buddies

redngold85
I feel kinda left out...I wish kcswehioaoeifjoiwaheoifh would take a dirty shot at me...

Donger
12-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Me feel bad. Got post remorse to.

FAX

It's okay, FAX. I've released the hounds. I even dressed them up in Chiefs' garb and trained them to bark in Canadien.

redngold85
12-11-2006, 04:05 PM
It's okay, FAX. I've released the hounds. I even dressed them up in Chiefs' garb and trained them to bark in Canadien.

so.............if they're dressed in Chiefs' garb (good use of apostrophe), does that make them Chiefs fans?

Donger
I feel kinda left out...I wish kcswehioaoeifjoiwaheoifh would take a dirty shot at me...

You can lick my legs if you want. Just don't go inseam.

El Jefe
Ok I will redand gold douche or whatever. You are a dumb bastard too.

Donger
so.............if they're dressed in Chiefs' garb (good use of apostrophe), does that make them Chiefs fans?

No. It makes them Chiefs' fans.

redngold85
12-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Ok I will redand gold douche or whatever. You are a dumb bastard too.

Yeah.

Donger
Ok I will

No teeth, k?

HonestChieffan
Chiefs' fans', eh?

redngold85
No. It makes them Chiefs' fans.
sorry...my mistake

Donger
12-11-2006, 04:07 PM
sorry...my mistake

Just keep licking. I'm almost finished.

redngold85
12-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Just keep licking. I'm almost finished.

I'm trying...hold on

El Jefe
12-11-2006, 04:09 PM
No Im just kidding about the names but I think its funny calling you them, may not be right but it felt good. So if I hurt anybodys feeling im sorry except Baby Lee you really are annoying.

redngold85
12-11-2006, 04:10 PM
No Im just kidding about the names but I think its funny calling you them, may not be right but it felt good. So if I hurt anybodys feeling im sorry except Baby Lee you really are annoying.

my feelings (no apostrophe) are hurt

Fairplay
12-11-2006, 04:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/fairplay/welnoob.jpg

Donger
12-11-2006, 04:11 PM

Quick. Someone retrieve the kcnut decoder ring and see if there's something on the other side.

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Singled out for special recognition. Yay!!! Im spacial.

Dinny Blues
12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
The answer is easy to see.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

And ending a sentence with a preposition is the type of english up with which I will not put.

Dinny

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Prevalent reason
for use of apostrophe,
denote possession.

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Irony defined;
decry one for their 'plan deafness'
when defending Herm.

Baby Lee
12-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Planet Achilles?
Never enough Cowbell use
Farks us ev'ry time.

DJJasonp
12-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Man....I left this thread a couple hours ago....and in the interim....it becomes a classic!

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 05:55 PM
cowbell?
Yes this thread needs more Cowbell!!!!!!

Dinny Blues
12-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Man....I left this thread a couple hours ago....and in the interim....it becomes a classic!

I quoted Zappa and Churchill in the same post.

Not sure if that's been previously done.

Dinny

Calcountry
12-11-2006, 07:07 PM
You Herm Edwards bashers should shut up. I have heard a lot of stupid things already about Herman on this site. Ok You guys expect us to be done when Trent Green got hurt and Herman got us back into it. Everyone seems to have forgotten about that. Herman took over a team he has had one draft to get players that he wanted, give him a couple years and he will get some more good players. Oh yeah how many on this site thought taking Jarrad Page was stupid because what did we need with 2 safeties in the draft, Page saved the Raiders game.You guys demand so much from him and its his FIRST YEAR for crying out loud, give the man a chance..I mean he has had to implement his own stuff into the structure of the team. Everyone wants to forget about Roaf retiring and the whole fiasco on the offensive line that Herm has had to deal with....And could you please stop the 30 different threads on how Herman is no good because after one thread we get the point not to many people like him. Herm didnt cost us the Cleveland game our players on defense did, watch the film blitzes were sent they just didnt get there. Is it Hermans fault because Wesley screwed up against Baltimore, or that Ryan Sims is a total waste of life or the crying of Dante Hall, no he didnt bring those people in he has to coach what DV left him. Good thing for us Herm got to half-way deceant DT's or we would have been stuck with DV's crap, except Wilkerson is pretty good.Did Herm start Wesley?

Calcountry
12-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Because I didnt feel like it. I may be a noob on this site but I have a lot of sites I interact on. Why dont you like paragraphs becasue you need to use your reading glasses to read it.Wow, it just takes talent to articulate such a sentence. It sure is a good thing that Herm doesn't teach English, otherwise, that wouldn't be his fault either.

Calcountry
12-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Why do you care about if I used apostrophes. Dont like my thread or dont want to read it. Fine I could care less if you liked it or not.The public school system in Ohio has never been better.

Lonewolf Ed
12-11-2006, 07:18 PM

super-duper invention

or

bourgeois fetish?

Let's not overlook commas and question marks, as well. Those help when reading a post so it doesn't "sound" like a dull monotone. Don't they?

Calcountry
12-11-2006, 07:19 PM
This is MY THREAD now!ROFL

Calcountry
12-11-2006, 07:20 PM
A question are most of you posters on here adults because if you are you seem like people I have in some of my classes in college, worthless drunk pieces of crap. But thats just my opinion.What? There are a bunch of jerks in Remedial English?

Lonewolf Ed
12-11-2006, 07:22 PM
What? There are a bunch of jerks in Remedial English?

Ziiiinnnggg!

Iowanian
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Who knew that tHermon mermon paid for Skinbra's GED.

Kongretulashuns.

It looks like the keyboard of doom can stay holstered.

For some reason, this asspipe feels kind of like we just dropped a wounded coyote into a pen full of fresh pups. they'll be chewing on ears and tail for days before its over, but they'll have the taste.

TN_Chief
12-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Ok HonestChieffan at least you actually posted something legit instead of another stupid remark. I agree with some points, but Herm is a good coach and give him some time and you will see.Hey moron...Herm Edwards has a career sub-.500 record as a coach. That IS NOT an example of a "good coach". Ask Jets fans if they were happy with their Herm Edwards experience. They got worse as his tenure went along.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything more out of someone from Ohio who works in his father's transmission shop. After Herm is shitcanned, maybe your dad can give him a job.

TN_Chief
12-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Wasi you dont have the right to say anything if you are from Canada anyway I dont want your opinion. Why dont you type on message boards in your own country.Dude...you ****ing live in Ohio. That's like living in another [third world] country. Why don't you go ride Romeo Crennel's jock? Or go kiss Marvin Lewis' ass?

Dartgod
12-11-2006, 09:09 PM
This thread has lost it's burst.

Please come back, kcchiefsfangoljabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.

milkman
12-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Off topic but, if this guy, kcnut and tommykat chatted together, would anyone understand?

milkman
12-11-2006, 09:43 PM
you read that?

what did it say?

and why doesn't he use apostrophes?

[Dumbass n00b]What do Jesus Peter, Paul or Thomas or any of the others have to do anything I said about Herm.[Dumbass n00b]

booyaf2
12-12-2006, 07:07 AM
Is this Herm's wife or not?

Predarat
12-12-2006, 08:28 AM
I think we have all misunderstood the poor n00b.

All he is saying is give Herm a chance.

With that being said the only thing missing in this thread is a hot scantily clad gal, so heres one:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Boladola/99660_DSC4376x.jpg

HonestChieffan
12-12-2006, 10:02 AM
I'l bet you dont have any more like that.

El Jefe
12-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Hey TN_Chief at least Marvin Lewis can get his team to the playoffs. Cincinnatis future looks brighter than ours at the moment.

htismaqe
12-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey TN_Chief at least Marvin Lewis can get his team to the playoffs. Cincinnatis future looks brighter than ours at the moment.

Yeah, having 8 players arrested in the last 8 months looks real good. And the results on the field have been stellar as well.

Cinci's "future" was last season.

Dartgod
12-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Awesome, he's back.

I'm going to head home and pop some corn so I can sit back and watch as the hilarity ensues. (Translation for KCCFGLG: Watch some funny shit happen).

HonestChieffan
12-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Putting on my tinfoil hat as I type

Predarat
12-12-2006, 03:08 PM
The Bungles will Bungle at mile high and get knocked out of the playoffs.

HonestChieffan
12-12-2006, 03:11 PM
take Bronco talk and Bengal talk to the football threads.

El Jefe
12-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Hitsmage oh really is that why they are in the wild card right now. Huh yeah their season is pretty much over. Mark it down they will make the playoffs if their offense doesnt shut down, and I dont see that happening.