PDA

View Full Version : Who's ready to sweep the Chargers

Chiefs4fan
12-12-2006, 04:43 PM
We already showed that we're better than these guys in Week 7 they are not invincible, beat em down 21-6 at the half.

I think the team will play fired up for Lamar! and L.J will use the Sunday Night spotlight to show case again why he's the best Running back in the league.

Go Chiefs!

ChiefFripp
12-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Well, good luck with all of that...

bogie
12-12-2006, 04:48 PM
We already showed that we're better than these guys in Week 7 they are not invincible, beat em down 21-6 at the half.

I think the team will play fired up for Lamar! and L.J will use the Sunday Night spotlight to show case again why he's the best Running back in the league.

Go Chiefs!

I'm ready, the fat lady has not had a chance to warm up her vocal cords yet. Bring on those mother f*cking Chargers.

Fairplay
12-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Beating the Chargers would change the tone around this place, even if is our only win the rest of the year.

The bolts are due for a beating, might as well be by us.

Reerun_KC
12-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Might start a new way of thinking around here and restore some of the confidence of the team in Herm's abilities to coach....

But if we get beat. We will be lucky to win the last to and stay 1 game above .500

Chiefs4fan
12-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Glad to see some confidence back! remember any given Sunday..

just for fun and a little reminder of our last meeting

http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_716666.jpg

http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_716255.jpg

http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_716250.jpg
"Poor Merriman"

:)

Reerun_KC
12-12-2006, 04:55 PM
I have a funny feeling, Shawn (still taking Roids) Merriman, will be more that we can handle on the offense....

I think he will single handly own the chiefs offensive line...

2bikemike
12-12-2006, 04:58 PM
I am ready for the sweep, I just don't think the team is. I hate to say it but Cleveland took the wind from their sails. Instead of being pissed off and getting down right nasty for Baltimore, they moped around most of the week.

I could be wrong but I think a few of them are packing it in for the season. Maybe the man resonsible for their livleiehood laying on his death bed will inspire them.

Lets hope so.

HonestChieffan
12-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Makes me recall the final scene of Gone with the Wind

Tomorrow is another day!!

Chiefs4fan
12-12-2006, 05:02 PM
I have a funny feeling, Shawn (still taking Roids) Merriman, will be more that we can handle on the offense....

I don't remember Mr. Roids doing anything last time we played..

I actually think Jordan Black handled him for most of the game lol!

scott free
12-12-2006, 05:04 PM
It wouldnt surprise me one damn little bit. Someone said a few days ago that we seemingly win out after tanking the crux games and i second that.

These guys need to get as angry about their frickin' lot in life as we do.

This whole organization needs a huge dose of PRIDE.

I say we win at Eggo. And in the infinitesimal chance we do make the playoffs, it wont matter. Too many holes, too much unfinished business.

These guys are just good enough to break your heart right now.

I will savor every victory this year & bank on '07.

After cleveland its the best i can do.

sd4chiefs
12-12-2006, 05:39 PM
The Chiefs suck on the road and the Chargers have been kicking ass the last few weeks. I hope the Chiefs win but I just don't see it.

KurtCobain
12-12-2006, 05:49 PM
LJ for the huge 75 yard TD....twice!

Go chiefs!

the Talking Can
12-12-2006, 05:50 PM
they will have to invent a new word for rape after the Chargers are through with us...

Chiefs4fan
12-12-2006, 05:53 PM
they will have to invent a new word for rape after the Chargers are through with us...
I can see them beating us..but it'll at least be close.

Remember last time we were just coming off of a 45-7 beatdown from the Steelers, and everyone said we had no chance? we beat them with Huard...

If we can force Rivers into some turnovers again like last time...and LJ has a good day we have a shot...

Heck we might not make the playoffs and they've already clinched...but let's prove we are the best in the West..and will be back with a vengeance!

scott free
12-12-2006, 05:54 PM

:LOL: , i hear you, i REALLY do. But something tells me that we play the dolts the way we were SUPPOSED to play the ravines.

I say we win, but its a day late & a $1 short.

KurtCobain
12-12-2006, 06:00 PM
:LOL: , i hear you, i REALLY do. But something tells me that we play the dolts the way we were SUPPOSED to play the ravines.

I say we win, but its a day late & a $1 short.

$2 short

FAX
12-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Marty gave Herm special classes
In running an offense sans passes.
Not to be outdone
Herm proved you can run
The halfback up your own linemen's asses.

FAX

the Talking Can
12-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Marty gave Herm special classes
In running an offense sans passes.
Not to be outdone
Herm proved you can run
The halfback up your own linemen's asses.

FAX

well played

El Jefe
12-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Yes finally some optimism. Yes we will beat them like they stole something. My prediction 42-35 Chiefs in a classic AFC West showdown.

Chiefs4fan
12-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Win this for Lamar!

KC-TBB
12-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Optimism vs. Realism...WHY live in the real world...it is HIGHLY overrated, we have just learned to set our expectations low and get a big happy surprise if we are wrong!

Dark Horse
12-14-2006, 01:39 PM
If this team win or lose doesn't play their best game of the year in memory of Lamar,(like the Giants did last year in tribute to Wellington Mara) then they have no heart.

StcChief
12-14-2006, 01:50 PM
Take out Chargers for Lamar would be very cool on SNF.

Calcountry
12-14-2006, 02:06 PM

I think he will single handly own the chiefs offensive line...No, that would be their HUGE nose tackle. Merriman will just be able to run free through the gaps that he doesn't cover.

Calcountry
12-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Take out Chargers for Lamar would be very cool on SNF.From the east coast, to the west coast....

Warrior5
12-14-2006, 02:12 PM

So what you're saying is that Merriman is the Charger's Scanlon wannabe?

Reerun_KC
12-14-2006, 02:24 PM
So what you're saying is that Merriman is the Charger's Scanlon wannabe?

yeah pretty much...

I just hope the chargers go easy on us. They are playing great football and well we are playing Hermie ball...

Cameron and Phillips are really making Marty look good...

AJ Smith really has Marty by the balls, He keeps squeezing everything MartyBall slightly surfaces.

Chiefs4fan
12-14-2006, 02:48 PM
yeah pretty much...

I just hope the chargers go easy on us. They are playing great football and well we are playing Hermie ball...

Cameron and Phillips are really making Marty look good...

AJ Smith really has Marty by the balls, He keeps squeezing everything MartyBall slightly surfaces.
Chargers should be hoping we go easy on them...

much like Dark Horse said, I expect the best game of the season coming from them in memory of Lamar Hunt. Anything less and I'll be disappointed.