PDA

View Full Version : Is it the PLAYERS,COACHES,HERM OR WHAT?????

CASHMAN
12-17-2006, 08:05 PM
What is it about this team they look so bad!!!!! :banghead: , is it the play calling is it that they dont care. Please tell me what is the problem, after last weeks game a co-worker asked me if i was still a Chiefs FAN. I said yes and he said after all the bad seasons and so on you still are?? I said yes if they went 0-16 i still would be.
So i like many others am a BIGGGG CHIEFS FAN, but help me understand.

CASHMAN.

Thig Lyfe
12-17-2006, 08:07 PM
D) All of the above

Simplex3
12-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Your grammar and prose are second only to William Shakespeare himself.

CASHMAN
12-17-2006, 08:08 PM
The play calling is SADDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! :banghead: , Herm has got to go or get better. He allways has an answer for why we stunk it up and for everything.

Sully
12-17-2006, 08:09 PM
D) All of the above

Rep for truthiness.

CASHMAN
12-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Your grammar and prose are second only to William Shakespeare himself.

Thank you teach :rolleyes: , I am mad and relly dont care if you like the way i type it or say it.

CASHMAN.

Thig Lyfe
12-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Take this last drive, for example:

Hali makes the INT, but the O can't make anything of it (players). This is in part because they didn't get any plays that could take them anywhere anyway (playcalling). And finally, they didn't go for it on fourth and freakin' one (coaching).

It's a team effort.

noa
12-17-2006, 08:24 PM
When you can't protect your quarterback, you can't expect much as a team.

Mr. Laz
12-17-2006, 09:10 PM
A Hermty Edwaheimer offense will make alot of QB look like crap ..... seriously.

losing Willie Roaf is no excuse for an offense going from #1 to #17.

Trent was at the helm of this offense when it was powerfull .... when it looked like it was dictating to the defense.

now the offense is on the field and it looks like the defense has 15 players on the field because we looks so pathetic.

it's more than just losing willie roaf .......... we lost our balance.

lose balance, lose effectiveness

chiefsfan1963
12-17-2006, 09:37 PM
DV is just better

milkman
12-17-2006, 09:48 PM
DV is just better

Stop sucking Dick.

Deberg_1990
12-17-2006, 09:55 PM
We could talk about this until we are blue in the face. The problem is this guy. Im truly convinced we wont ever be a complete team until we dump this man:

Hydrae
12-17-2006, 10:00 PM
I was just telling my son the answer to this question. This team simply has no heart.

wolfpack0735
12-17-2006, 10:20 PM
the coaching bad,the players know it and know they aren`t going to the playoffs. so they are out there just collect a pay check.

homey
12-17-2006, 10:27 PM
No blocking, horrible management of our offense, etc..

I've also got to wonder if LJ's remarkes about DV has caused any sort of rift on this team. Ever since then, we've looked flat. Some guys on this team really liked that man.

CASHMAN
12-17-2006, 10:31 PM
PLAY CALLING TONIGHT STUNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CASHMAN.

PastorMikH
12-17-2006, 10:39 PM
I'd love to see Clark Hunt come January get rid of everyone under him that doesn't wear a number on their shirt. Then let the new GM and HC choose which of those on the payroll with numbers on their shirts should stay and which ones should be canned.

I'm tired of Carl's good 'ol boy stuff.

I'm also growing tired of following a team that isn't interested enough in winning to put forth an effort on and off the field to win. I have no idea how the fans made it through the 70s and 80s. To those of you who endured them through those years and still called them your favorite team, my hat's off to you.

wolfpack0735
12-17-2006, 10:43 PM
I'd love to see Clark Hunt come January get rid of everyone under him that doesn't wear a number on their shirt. Then let the new GM and HC choose which of those on the payroll with numbers on their shirts should stay and which ones should be canned.

I'm also growing tired of following a team that isn't interested enough in winning to put forth an effort on and off the field to win. I have no idea how the fans made it through the 70s and 80s. To those of you who endured them through those years and still called them your favorite team, my hat's off to you.
i`ve been a fan through those years. and actually it was easier back then because they were bad from the top to the bottom. what makes it hard now is that ever year they tease you on how good they really are.

Coogs
12-17-2006, 10:45 PM

I survived the 70's and 80's. Hang in there, you will make it through this!

Oh, BTW, I agree with the first paragraph too!

CASHMAN
12-17-2006, 10:49 PM
This team wasnt supposed to be that good this year and we all knew that going into the season, so is it just built up anger we all have??
I know that it is with me, i am tired of saying wait till next year every year.

CASHMAN.