PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Aren't Going to Superbowl...

Ari Chi3fs
12-17-2006, 09:12 PM
If the pathetic ****ing Chiefs can stay this close while they are at home... Marty will certainly choke. I look forward to that day.

**** the Chargers. **** the Chiefs pathetic Playcalling and Coaching staff.

Sorry for LH above watching such mediocrity. Sorry they couldnt pull out a victory for you. But, our staff is ridiculously bad.

Deberg_1990
12-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Baltimore's D will eat Rivers alive.

Ari Chi3fs
12-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Rivers is a headcase... an emotional wreck. They aint doing shit in the playoffs.

The Ravens D will eat up them alive

wazu
12-17-2006, 09:19 PM
I think they'll win the Superbowl.

JBucc
12-17-2006, 09:21 PM
The Ravens are the only team that has a chance to stop them imo. Maybe the Bengals if they make it in.

Deberg_1990
12-17-2006, 09:23 PM
I think QB might be their weakest part of the team. Rivers is a huge ? going into the playoffs. If they lose, it will be on him.

Manning, Brady, McNair, Palmer and...

Rivers...hes just not as good yet as those guys.

Mecca
12-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Rivers has played his 2 worst games against us......they lost to the Ravens by what 3 in Baltimore. I know it's weird as **** but he's been really good in every game but the 2 against us.

LTforMVP
12-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Rivers had his worst game of the season and the Chargers are going to win by 11... ill take it.

Better luck next year chumps

Deberg_1990
12-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Rivers had his worst game of the season and the Chargers are going to win by 11... ill take it.

Better luck next year chumps

Good luck with the return of Martyball in the playoffs chump

The Bad Guy
12-17-2006, 09:28 PM
This is some sour grapes.

Mecca
12-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Atleast they made the playoffs....

Fruit Ninja
12-17-2006, 09:29 PM
I beleive they will, but it really doesnt ****ing matter, we missed the play offs yet again. WHen we dont make it, i can really care less who wins it all.

Basileus777
12-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Story of this game, KC shooting themselves in the foot. Not very impressed with SD tonight, but they're still a damn good team.

tk13
12-17-2006, 09:32 PM
I think they're the best team. It's all up to Marty. Everyone says he's changed, we'll find out. Everybody said he had changed 2 years ago when they lost in the first round too. Nobody seems to remember that but me though. I think they are the best team this time, but Marty's wasted the best team in the AFC more than once.

BreesLightning
12-17-2006, 09:34 PM
If the pathetic ****ing Chiefs can stay this close while they are at home... Marty will certainly choke. I look forward to that day.

**** the Chargers. **** the Chiefs pathetic Playcalling and Coaching staff.

Sorry for LH above watching such mediocrity. Sorry they couldnt pull out a victory for you. But, our staff is ridiculously bad.

Your team got punked and so did that loser LJ. 84 yards, yup, LJ is the best "pure" runner in the NFL alright.

How does it feel being in third place? Losers.

Rain Man
12-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Yeah, the Chargers aren't going to go far. The Chiefs outplayed them this year.

Mecca
12-17-2006, 09:38 PM
If the Chargers aren't that good.....then I wish we weren't that good also.

Easy 6
12-17-2006, 09:39 PM
You're team got punked and so did that loser LJ. 84 yards, yup, LJ is the best "pure" runner in the NFL alright.

Losers.

The CHIEFS may have lost the game tonight, but your mom sure thought SHE was a winner when i put a Cleveland Steamer on her sweaty flapjax.

BreesLightning
12-17-2006, 09:42 PM
The CHIEFS may have lost the game tonight, but your mom sure thought SHE was a winner when i put a Cleveland Steamer on her sweaty flapjax.

Ha Ha. Time for you to go drown sorrows on another season of futility.

Drink up buddy, it will help sooth the pain.

Rain Man
12-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Your team got punked and so did that loser LJ. 84 yards, yup, LJ is the best "pure" runner in the NFL alright.

Thank you for nearly five decades of Chiefs victories. Even with this season, no other team in the division cares about the Chargers. I forget that they're even in the division sometimes.

Easy 6
12-17-2006, 09:53 PM

If you think Livers looked bad tonight , just wait until he runs into a playoff caliber D. Your turn to drink is right around the corner.

BreesLightning
12-17-2006, 09:59 PM
If you think Livers looked bad tonight , just wait until he runs into a playoff caliber D. Your turn to drink is right around the corner.

You mean a defense like the one that held your sorry sack team to three field goes.

Or do you mean a defense kind of like the one that sacked Trint 6 times?

That would be a very scary defense.

kcchiefs12983
12-17-2006, 10:00 PM

u'll be hiding in a hole when they suck again with the rest of your fans with their brand new jersyeys with the tag on it still. fuggin bandwagoners.

Bowser
12-17-2006, 10:01 PM
You mean a defense like the one that held your sorry sack team to three field goes.

Get a new user name, dipshit.

I recommend RiversOverrated

BreesLightning
12-17-2006, 10:03 PM
Thank you for nearly five decades of Chiefs victories. Even with this season, no other team in the division cares about the Chargers. I forget that they're even in the division sometimes.

Yeah I guess winning the division two out the last three years makes other teams not "care" about you.

Please continue not caring. It's obvious that loser football team of yours doesn't give a f#ck, why would their fans?

Don't worry, pretty soon all the pain will be gone......

PunkinDrublic
12-17-2006, 10:06 PM

You dumb faggot Charger fans wouldn't even give a shit about your team unless they were winning that's why you never posted on this board until recently. Enjoy the win but I know your bandwagon asses weren't posting on here during your numerous losing seasons and I highly doubt you'll be back when you return to below average.

Bowser
12-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Yeah I guess winning the division two out the last three years makes other teams not "care" about you.

Please continue not caring. It's obvious that loser football team of yours doesn't give a f#ck, why would their fans?

Don't worry, pretty soon all the pain will be gone......

Congratulations on being a Chargers fan for the past several weeks. You must be proud to be vindicated as a bandwagon fan.

StcChief
12-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Unimpressed with SD now......
we played bad but lost by 11?

Thought SD was the best team in AFC,maybe NFL
league sucks if that's the case.

kcchiefs12983
12-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Exactly, real fans like chiefs fans support there team no matter what. Loyal unlike u bandwagoners.

C-Mac
12-17-2006, 10:10 PM

Feels a lot like being a Chargers fan for the most of 40 years.

BreesLightning
12-17-2006, 10:10 PM
You dumb pillowbiter Charger fans wouldn't even give a shit about your team unless they were winning that's why you never posted on this board until recently. Enjoy the win but I know your bandwagon asses weren't posting on here during your numerous losing seasons and I highly doubt you'll be back when you return to below average.

Psssst hey dumbass, look over to the left. Something called a join date over there.

F#ck, what the hell is up with all this weak ass kiddie smack being spewed around here?

Cochise
12-17-2006, 10:13 PM
They were in control of the game from start to finish. They won by double digits. Making it to the super bowl isn't about obliterating every team you play. It's about beating them. They soundly defeated us.

Talk about sour grapes. San Diego is probably the best team in the NFL right now.

Easy 6
12-17-2006, 10:15 PM

How does it feel to be the worst fan base in the NFL.

How does it feel to know that the dolts had to stop selling tickets to many opposing fans because the murph was getting bumrushed.

You dont deserve a team, KC will ALWAYS have the better fans.

That is a fact that will never change boy-toy.

dirk digler
12-17-2006, 10:16 PM
The Chargers right now are the best in the NFL but Rivers is a huge liability at this point.

Easy 6
12-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Psssst hey dumbass, look over to the left. Something called a join date over there.

F#ck, what the hell is up with all this weak ass kiddie smack being spewed around here?

The only thing being spewed here is life-sauce on your ma's face. You should probably go get her an icepack for the back of her head, she LOVES the donkey punch but doesnt know when to say stop.

Mecca
The Chargers right now are the best in the NFL but Rivers is a huge liability at this point.

He's been good in most of thier games.....oddly his 2 worst are against us. He's not like Rex Grossman bad.

BreesLightning
How does it feel to be the worst fan base in the NFL.

How does it feel to know that the dolts had to stop selling tickets to many opposing fans because the murph was getting bumrushed.

You dont deserve a team, KC will ALWAYS have the better fans.

That is a fact that will never change boy-toy.

Gee, fan smack. Is that what you losers are resorting to now.

I wouldn't give a rats ass if I was the only charger fan in the world.

It still doesn't change the fact that your team sucks.

Mecca
12-17-2006, 10:19 PM
The only thing being spewed here is life-sauce on your ma's face. You should probably go get her an icepack for the back of her head, she LOVES the donkey punch but doesnt know when to say stop.

I hope you never call anyone a sore loser.....most of this thread is just sour grapes. It makes us look like we're jealous more than anything....

dirk digler
12-17-2006, 10:19 PM
He's been good in most of thier games.....oddly his 2 worst are against us. He's not like Rex Grossman bad.

If they don't make it to the SB it will be because of Rivers you wait and see.

Every team they play from now on will watch the tapes to see what we did to **** with his head.

Easy 6
12-17-2006, 10:25 PM
I hope you never call anyone a sore loser.....most of this thread is just sour grapes. It makes us look like we're jealous more than anything....

Hey, ya know what, if he had come over in the right spirit instead of slinging names i would have taken an ENTIRELY different tact. But since he came here to internet "fight" then thats what he's gonna get.

Its not my natural style, but i wont put up with sore winners either.

PunkinDrublic
12-17-2006, 10:35 PM

That doesn't mean shit especially if you only post on here win your team if your team is doing well or you happen to beat the Chiefs.

Sure-Oz
12-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Chargers are one of the best teams, we played well against them, but usually have a tendency of showing up vs good times. sometims

Sure-Oz
12-17-2006, 10:37 PM

our team really does suck. our offense has been pussified to the extreme and we have no clue wtf is goin on. the defense has improved but the O regressed a shit ton. No protection.

The chargers are my AFC fav.

scottbbo1
12-17-2006, 10:38 PM
sour grapes...no big deal.
Have fun kids..off to the seachickens board

Aarostotle
12-17-2006, 11:07 PM
hey guys good game, and if you dont make it to the playoffs this year, goodluck next year.

you guys had a good gameplan against up today, and made rivers play horrible.

i see alot of harsh things said in this forum, and i think its through frustration.

anyways, merry christmas and am looking towards a good rivalry in years to come!

peace,

XXXshogunXXX
12-17-2006, 11:07 PM
rivers had an off day, while trent was himself. Jeez, by the looks of these threads, the chiefs won.

Rain Man
12-17-2006, 11:11 PM
rivers had an off day, while trent was himself. Jeez, by the looks of these threads, the chiefs won.

We did. That's why we're frustrated.

XXXshogunXXX
12-17-2006, 11:11 PM
We did. That's why we're frustrated.

i dont get it

Nzoner
12-17-2006, 11:12 PM

Hey fockstick what's with the generalization,some of us won't argue the point that our team sucks because we know you're right but to lump us all together as losers makes you sound like a punk ass Raider fan.

I've never visited another teams board,never had the desire to and I have no problem with those of you that do until you start your generalizing shit.

Sure-Oz
12-17-2006, 11:13 PM
hey guys good game, and if you dont make it to the playoffs this year, goodluck next year.

you guys had a good gameplan against up today, and made rivers play horrible.

i see alot of harsh things said in this forum, and i think its through frustration.

anyways, merry christmas and am looking towards a good rivalry in years to come!

peace,
Major frustration, but i knew hopes were lost after last week. I thought maybe they would step up but we got way too many problems. Of course every year i hope for a playoff bound team and think it will happen. Maybe next year....again.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-17-2006, 11:18 PM

Pull the anal pear out of your ass and listen up for a minute.

After Marty decides to get his annual January bowel impaction, I want to see your quivering slunt ass come back here and run your mouth. Until then, sit the f*ck down, STFU, and enjoy the fact that the first thing you got when you evaded the border patrol was a dark blue jersey, so that the perspiration on your backside was well obscured.

Ari Chi3fs
12-17-2006, 11:28 PM
hahah... all these idiot Charger fans. Soon they will remember that they have Marty as their coach.

Good luck in the playoffs, I look forward to watching this season's version of Marty Choking.

Rain Man
12-17-2006, 11:28 PM
i dont get it

We played better tonight. We blocked a punt that was handed to San Diego. We forced Neal to fumble, which was handed back to San Diego. We won the game.

Rain Man
12-17-2006, 11:30 PM
hahah... all these idiot Charger fans. Soon they will remember that they have Marty as their coach.

Good luck in the playoffs, I look forward to watching this season's version of Marty Choking.

That picture is hilarious. Sad, but hilarious.

Ari Chi3fs
12-17-2006, 11:31 PM
that thing i just whipped up should be in contention for Photoshop of the week. heh.

Ari Chi3fs
12-17-2006, 11:32 PM
That picture is hilarious. Sad, but hilarious.

Too bad I couldnt find larger versions of those pics... could have been much better.

I look forward to bumpin this thread in Late jan... or Mid Jan, depending on when Marty decides to choke.

XXXshogunXXX
12-18-2006, 12:03 AM
you guys arent even in the playoffs... while marty clinched his division last week. Now all you can brag about is him choking while you guys choked on your own 3 years ago without him....

niceTryQueefs
12-18-2006, 12:09 AM
We played better tonight. We blocked a punt that was handed to San Diego. We forced Neal to fumble, which was handed back to San Diego. We won the game.
you won... hahaha... pathetic bitter queef fans...

XXXshogunXXX
12-18-2006, 12:17 AM

No you didnt, You didnt even score a TD. We won by 11. That blocked punt landed us on our own 15 yard line. You couldnt stop Tomlinson on his long run, blame your D for that.

Tomlinson alone had over 199 yards and 2 TDs, you cant blame the refs on that. Neal fumbled, but we wouldve stopped you again anyway. Trent wasnt doing sht all day.

Tuckdaddy
12-18-2006, 06:07 AM
I have to agree. Rivers doesnot look capable of winning a playoff ganme against a good defense. Balt or NE will take LT away and that will be it for their great offense.

Short Leash Hootie
12-18-2006, 06:13 AM
scott_free...

Please stop talking shit. You make us all look like DUMBASSES.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 06:26 AM
scott_free...

Eat Shit.

MahiMike
12-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Quit yer whinin'. I'm pulling for Marty. I think he'll show everyone that he's gotten past the old Martyball - what I now call Hermball.

He's changed - you'll see.

Ari Chi3fs
12-18-2006, 12:58 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=64026&stc=1

BreesLightning
12-18-2006, 01:06 PM

Won't it be great when he hold's up the lombardi under charger colors?

You guys will need someone other than Schotty to blame for your years of futility.

BTW your site sucks ass.

Calcountry
12-18-2006, 01:10 PM
I think QB might be their weakest part of the team. Rivers is a huge ? going into the playoffs. If they lose, it will be on him.

Manning, Brady, McNair, Palmer and...

Rivers...hes just not as good yet as those guys.No, if they lose, it will be squarely on Marty.

Ari Chi3fs
12-18-2006, 06:43 PM

You guys will need someone other than Schotty to blame for your years of futility.

BTW your site sucks ass.

Dude, for 46 years your fanbase has sucked ass.

ROTL Lets see your site.

Sure-Oz
12-18-2006, 06:46 PM
That SD charger team should win it all, they have the talent easily. The only thing that will stop them is Marty. If he leaves it alone, i bet they go all the way or atleast to the SB. The Ravens will be their true test imo.

kotong
12-18-2006, 06:50 PM
scott_free...

---------------------

Scot Free is your equivalent of a punked Raiturd fan...a big time LOSER.

LOL.

Ari Chi3fs
12-18-2006, 06:56 PM
wow. for 5 years there were NO charger fans to be found around here. Heh. Now there are like 5.

WTF?!

http://www.techspot.com/gallery/data/504/wtf.jpg

kotong
12-18-2006, 06:58 PM
wow. for 5 years there were NO charger fans to be found around here. Heh. Now there are like 5.

WTF?!

http://www.techspot.com/gallery/data/504/wtf.jpg
---------------------

We owe it to Tamba. Go Hali, it's your tosis..........!!!

Fairplay
12-18-2006, 07:02 PM
ko-bong

:bong:

Boltjolt
12-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Rivers has played his 2 worst games against us......they lost to the Ravens by what 3 in Baltimore. I know it's weird as **** but he's been really good in every game but the 2 against us.

Nope...is other bad game was against the Raiders.

His first game against you guys he had 266 yards passing. Was 25 for 43 (58.1%) 2 TD's and 1 INT

Not a bad game and brought us back to tie it up in the 4th.

Nzoner
12-18-2006, 11:25 PM

BTW your site sucks ass.

There you go again asshat with your generalizations,did you even read my last resonse to you or are you just too much of a pussy to respond?

BTW,if you think the planet sucks ass why don't you take your Pacific Beach,Broken Yolk,Harbor drivin',fruits,flakes and SoCal nut ass back to your own bored!

boltpower 21
12-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Well, obviously you just became a Charger fan two weeks ago unless you post every day on this board...

Nzoner
12-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Well, obviously you just became a Charger fan two weeks ago unless you post every day on this board...

Personally,you get props from me because you were here after the bolts lost in KC,that's a helluva lot more than i can say about that breeslightning dipshit.

boltpower 21
12-19-2006, 01:08 AM
Personally,you get props from me because you were here after the bolts lost in KC,that's a helluva lot more than i can say about that breeslightning dipshit.

Thanks. I don't really post a lot here unless it has something to do with the Chargers and even when I do too many threads here just turn into name calling.

Ignore the Charger trolls. I try my best to ignore the immature Chief posters as well. Whether people here will accept it or not, there are a large number of Charger fans who post on various Charger boards and have for years but they mostly stay there, just like we don't really see many Chief/Bronco/Raider fans on our boards either.

BreesLightning
12-19-2006, 02:24 AM
ROTL Lets see your site.

www.NameCheap.com , www.ResumeBuilder.com . Now alexa them.

Once again, you lose.