PDA

View Full Version : anything good to look forward to (after an embarrassing loss)?

geronimo
12-17-2006, 11:10 PM
do we have enough talent to be competitive? trent reminds me of len dawson in his later years, ie limited physcial ability and running scared. of course that has something to do with poor protection, play calling. which brings me to the point why not call three step drop quick passes, ie slants, double moves if they bite? will lamar hunts death make any difference in the philosopy of the team? i so tired of seeing g. wesley and k. mitchell grabbing for air! do we have any other options? why don't we have any leadership on the field? where is the desire to win? do you root for the bolts to win it all now that we're out? i'm tired of rooting for a team that has so many problems without any meaningful reason to believe they can turn it around. Tony g and larry j are wasted talent on this team. sorry for the randomness.. i needed to vent.

Chiefnj
12-17-2006, 11:12 PM
4 more years of Herm!!!!! Wooo hooo!!!!

Simplex3
12-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Another middle-of-the-draft pick that will barely make the team and won't do much.