PDA

View Full Version : New atchison times

Demonpenz
12-17-2006, 10:59 PM
Where was this blitzing against the browns? Where is the offensive line help? Where the hell did this rash come from? These are all questions that ran through my mind as the chargers handled the chiefs tonight. The defensive played solid, but I couldn't help but get pissed when I thought how we should have been blitzing the 5th string qb for the browns. Then the sick feeling ran through my testicles as I realized that next year we will probably be the same exact team exept without shields and with some new unproven faces through the draft. We need to get faster on the defensive side of the ball. We need to get younger we need to rebuild, but we won't do any of that. Carl will sign some FA's, sign TG, then proclaim this team as Ready to compete......... even though everyone knows were aren't ready for a run until the next decade. Unless CBS buys the rest of the tickets for the last game I will learn for the first time what blackout means, other than what happens every saturday after downing as much wild turkey as I can.

luv
12-17-2006, 11:03 PM
Where was this blitzing against the browns? Where is the offensive line help? Where the hell did this rash come from? These are all questions that ran through my mind as the chargers handled the chiefs tonight. The defensive played solid, but I couldn't help but get pissed when I thought how we should have been blitzing the 5th string qb for the browns. Then the sick feeling ran through my testicles as I realized that next year we will probably be the same exact team exept without shields and with some new unproven faces through the draft. We need to get faster on the defensive side of the ball. We need to get younger we need to rebuild, but we won't do any of that. Carl will sign some FA's, sign TG, then proclaim this team as Ready to compete......... even though everyone knows were aren't ready for a run until the next decade. Unless CBS buys the rest of the tickets for the last game I will learn for the first time what blackout means, other than what happens every saturday after downing as much wild turkey as I can.
Jager bombs are the cause of my blackouts. Well, them and a few other shots.