PDA

View Full Version : There's one positive out of this mess...

Count Zarth
12-17-2006, 11:17 PM
I think we ignited a rivalry with the Chargers tonight. There was bad blood boiling all over that field. After-play crap was brewing. I was shocked there was no fistfight.

And I really hate the Chargers now. I mean I ****ing hate them. I used to be lukewarm about them but god damn do I hate them.

tk13
12-17-2006, 11:19 PM
They were talking some serious trash to Hali. I guess that's not surprising. That was probably one of the few bright spots tonight too... we actually had a guy run his mouth (and he really didn't even say anything bad) and go back it up.

Rain Man
12-17-2006, 11:23 PM
It's funny that Hali was the bulletin board material, and he still put Olivea's pelt up on his wall tonight.

I still have trouble hating, liking, or feeling any emotion about the Chargers. Their winning the division is the equivalent of nobody winning the division. My preference for winning the division in recent years has been:

1. Chiefs
2. Nobody, or the Chargers, which is the same thing.
3. Raiders, who would be the bottom of any list that doesn't include the Broncos.
4. NFL disbands.
5. Broncos, for obvious reasons.

Sure-Oz
12-17-2006, 11:24 PM
I still hate Denver the most but the chargers are coming close 2nd after tonight.

TrickyNicky
12-17-2006, 11:26 PM
The only thing I hate about them is the fact that they have two known steroid abusers starting on their front seven and no one seems to care. Other than that, I'm as indifferent about them as can be. If they win it all, it's better than any NFC East team winning it. The media slurp-storm that would ensue would be unbearable.

TinyEvel
12-17-2006, 11:27 PM
agreed, GoChips.
They're the new Raiders.
I was at the game, and the fans were all a-hls with brand new #21 jerseys.
Okay, so they're this year's Seahawks

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-17-2006, 11:27 PM
I hate San Diego more than Oakland right now. They have convicted cheaters who are consistenly glorified by the NFL for their play and a fan base who doesn't deserve a team that good. Combine that with their little c*nt behind center, and they make me want to go destroy a housewares section in Bed Bath and Beyond.

elvomito
12-17-2006, 11:31 PM
i think there were a few positives:
1. no injuries
2. young players can start now since playoff hopes are dead... i hope herm doesn't think it would be wrong to do that to his veteran players.

Ari Chi3fs
12-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Awaiting January Charger Fans?

Me Too.

Mecca
12-17-2006, 11:36 PM
I hate San Diego more than Oakland right now. They have convicted cheaters who are consistenly glorified by the NFL for their play and a fan base who doesn't deserve a team that good. Combine that with their little c*nt behind center, and they make me want to go destroy a housewares section in Bed Bath and Beyond.

Atleast Rivers acts like he gives a shit, that's more than I can say for some guys.

And has been pointed out before there's many reasons California teams don't draw that well.

Phobia
12-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Atleast Rivers acts like he gives a shit, that's more than I can say for some guys.

Four year old children give a shit too. How else can you explain their rolling around, kicking, and crossing their arms in a fit of rage?

Count Zarth
12-17-2006, 11:53 PM
I couldn't believe how poorly Rivers played.

GROB
12-17-2006, 11:54 PM
It's funny that Hali was the bulletin board material, and he still put Olivea's pelt up on his wall tonight.

I still have trouble hating, liking, or feeling any emotion about the Chargers. Their winning the division is the equivalent of nobody winning the division. My preference for winning the division in recent years has been:

1. Chiefs
3. Raiders, who would be the bottom of any list that doesn't include the Broncos.
4. NFL disbands.
You need to update your signature Rain Man.

niceTryQueefs
12-17-2006, 11:55 PM

1. Chiefs
4. NFL disbands.
Feeling is mutual... Charger fans don't mind Chief fans as much as other division opponents... still nice to kick your behinds though... you guys have some catching up to do so get used to looking up at the Chargers in the division for the next few years... over n' out...

tk13
12-17-2006, 11:55 PM
Ryan Leaf showed a lot of anger, too.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2006, 11:58 PM
The Chargers will lose the first game of the playoffs. Pay no attention to the "Martyball is dead" crap being thrown around. He will go into a shell when the playoffs arrive.