PDA

View Full Version : Deion Sanders on NFL Network? What's to like?

Drew
12-18-2006, 02:09 AM
From his constant yelling to his endless interuptions of co-hosts Eisen and Marriuci to his look-at-me wardrobe, every sunday night I sit on my couch, pound beer, and watch PRIME-TIME make an absolute ass of himself. All you have to do is watch coach Moochs' reaction as Eisen sets Marriuci up for his "coach-em-up" segment. It's an oppurtunity for the former head coach to break down tape and he rarely gets more than a few seconds.

Marriuci gets approximately 2 words out of his mouth before assclown starts yapping at the top of his lungs in the distorted belief that viewers have forgotten he's on set. A true legend in his own mind. I know why he's there; see Shannon Sharpe et all. Just like the day that the latest piece of sh_t Terrell Owens retires he will have networks knocking his door down for a broadcast job because these jerk-offs will say or do anything to be seen or heard. Vomit came to mind tonight as I watched Deion come to TO's aid over this whole spitting incident. Quote: " at least he was man enough to to come forward and apologize in public for his actions". HUH?

Go away Deion, isn't there some cash -grab late-season signing out there for you? You know, one where you're not actually required to tackle or be a man with a shred of dignity or true self-respect?

BWillie
12-18-2006, 02:12 AM
I don't like Deion for the reasons you state, but I do not like him based on the fact he doesn't really do his homework. He really is one of the most uninformed analysts on TV. I'm sure he's a very smart player when he PLAYS the game, but he really doesn't know what is going on in the game today. I really think I might know more about what is going on in the NFL today more than Deion. He's just lazy about his job

Drew
12-18-2006, 02:20 AM
Yes , uninfomed indeed. Hence the arrogant 'I'm the star of this show' attitude. Wouldn't surprise me if Marriuci took a swing at him at the end of the year off-set.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-18-2006, 03:11 AM
Cmon he aint that bad.....Much better than shannon sharpe.

MichaelH
12-18-2006, 05:54 AM
Cmon he aint that bad.....Much better than shannon sharpe.

I suppose Michael Irvin aint that bad either. :rolleyes: