PDA

View Full Version : NEW TEAM TO SUPPORT!

pak1983
12-18-2006, 09:56 AM
ok so these pussies can't get pumped enough with Lamar passing, to beat the chagers. we half assed that game just like every other game. its pathetic. all of my support is now for the Saints. Until carl stops getting a check from us I'm done. get rid of trent to washington for some picks because he knows the system, tag tony and trade for first round pick, shields can hang it up, resign huard for one more year. anybody else jumping ship?

THE SAINTS ARE COMING!!!

bkkcoh
12-18-2006, 09:57 AM
BYE BYE now... Dont let the door hit you in the ass, or anyone else that wants to leave....

Redrum_69
12-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Good, we dont need you here poisoning our waters and ruining our gene pools.

See you on CNN.

Iowanian
12-18-2006, 09:59 AM
Bye.

don't let the door hit you on the way out asspipe.

Woodrow Call
12-18-2006, 10:01 AM
I am really starting to hate Chiefs fans.

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Seeya POS fairweather fan :cuss:

Iowanian
12-18-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm sure Saint fans will be REALLY happy to have a last minute ass pipe like you.

PinkFloyd
12-18-2006, 10:06 AM
Well; I'm a Chiefs fan, and I know I do my part on saying nothing but bad things about them after they lose --- but I'm going to stay --- and will always remain a Chiefs fan... I'm still on the Chiefs wagon no matter what they do...

I wish we had a QB that could just take off and run when pressured --- like Vince Young... He's been awesome this year when he's finally gotten the chance...

I'm sorry, but we need to get a young QB in there, take our lumps, and build for the future... Carl is always going to look for the quick fix and try to win with free agents...

You don't buy championships in the NFL --- you build them... Take the Cowboys of the 90's, or the Steelers of the 70's... You can even throw in the 49er's with Montana and Young...

Redrum_69
12-18-2006, 10:18 AM
I'm excited about the Chiefs in 2007...yeah its what..seven...eights months away? big deal. Thats not very long.

"we still have two games left though, why get ready for next year?"

Because we need to lose some players...Kendrell Bell..being at the top...followed by a third of the team. Free up some cap space, pay Gonzalez, keep the key players...clean house. Let Brodie Croyle start playing in the 2nd quarters of the game and the same with Printers. Let some of the younger guys play the last few games. So what if we lose, lets see who we want to keep for next year. Will they do this? Prolly not, but they should.

Big questions are do we stay with Green? Switch over to Huard? Draft a qb or pick one up in the free agency?

Kerberos
12-18-2006, 10:23 AM
ok so these pussies can't get pumped enough with Lamar passing, to beat the chagers. we half assed that game just like every other game. its pathetic. all of my support is now for the Saints. Until carl stops getting a check from us I'm done. get rid of trent to washington for some picks because he knows the system, tag tony and trade for first round pick, shields can hang it up, resign huard for one more year. anybody else jumping ship?

THE SAINTS ARE COMING!!!

Damn Dude .... Don't go away MAD .... Just go the F*** away.

:shake:

kepp
12-18-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm sorry, but we need to get a young QB in there, take our lumps, and build for the future... Carl is always going to look for the quick fix and try to win with free agents...
Agreed. I'm assuming they were trying to patch together a team that could make a legitimate run for before Lamar passed. That plan failed and its now time to go into serious rebuilding mode.

Mr. Kotter
12-18-2006, 10:30 AM
:rolleyes:

morphius
12-18-2006, 10:31 AM
After the strong game they had yesterday you are gonna jump on the team nicknamed the "Aint's" bandwagon?

There is desperate and then there is... well then there is something worse the desperate.

Chiefnj
12-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Seeya POS fairweather fan :cuss:

Yeah, the last 36 years have been full of fair weather.

Gonzo
12-18-2006, 10:38 AM
Ok, why the hell are you a Chiefs fan in the first place? You should know that this year has been the status quo for KC for fifteen years know. We have a head coach in his first year with us and I do believe that most of us (before preseason) thought the Chiefs would probably be around .500 at season's end. Willie Roaf retired and we have been using the human turnstile as his replacement. I personally don't think it's fair to get rid of Herm right away, but he needs to make significant improvements next year. His clock management is always suspect and he relys on the defense far too much. I personally think we are three players away from a playoff team.
1. O-Lineman
2. WR
3. LB

So in other worts shut the fu** up and go root for the aint's. They are playing in an inferior confrence and will likely lose in the first round.

If the Chiefs were in the NFC they would have a first-round bye locked up by now.

pak1983
12-18-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm just done with them for now, I'm still a fan but I won't support them. the saints are fun to watch and are a great story. we just have the same old story. I have been the biggest chiefs homer forever but reality called and I answered.

pak1983
12-18-2006, 10:49 AM
if if if. we would lose first round on the road because we can't prepare for a road game. our record vs nfc not so good. this year we got lucky to sweep them but how close were those games vs shitty nfc teams.

Chiefnj
12-18-2006, 10:54 AM
How can anyone blame someone for jumping ship? If this were anything other than sports, you'd have jumped ship years ago. Do you buy the same car every year and say "hopefully, they will have fixed their brake and transmission problems this year." Do you keep watching television shows that suck every week? Do you go see Pauly Shore movies because you hope this time he might be funny? Do you keep eating at a restaurant that gives you violent explosive diarrhea?

StcChief
12-18-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm just done with them for now, I'm still a fan but I won't support them. the saints are fun to watch and are a great story. we just have the same old story. I have been the biggest chiefs homer forever but reality called and I answered.

bye. Go support the stinkin' sh1thole town NO and their storied 'AINTS team.

We need another real F5 hurricane to completely washi it away...
Wake up American stop pouring money down that rathole corrupt 'big easy' POS town.