PDA

View Full Version : My Chiefs XMAS List

ping2000
12-18-2006, 11:59 AM
1. New cleats for DB's. How many times did these guys fall down this year?

2. A White Pants bonfire. I loved Lamar, but the white pants suck rocks. They must burn.

3. An Impatient Owner. Lamar was too patient. I hope Clark stops the "maybe next year" attitude this team carries around all the time. Win now. Start by firing the used car salesman who is Carl Peterson.

4. Less compassion, more pink slips. Some of these fat turds need to be fired. I know it's Christmas, but they are rich. They also have zero talent or desire. Ryan Sims should be a busboy at Gates, not an NFL player. Goodbye.

5. A fan frustration dunk tank. All fans can take turns trying to dunk the players that suck into giant vats of steaming feces. People who have paid for game tickets or have broken their televisions while watching the Griefs will get priority. Fatlock will also get dunked just because we all hate his ass.

Fire Me Boy!
12-18-2006, 12:17 PM
1. New cleats for DB's. How many times did these guys fall down this year?
I'd also add a "no fall down" clause in Ty Law's contract.

2. A White Pants bonfire. I loved Lamar, but the white pants suck rocks. They must burn.
I kinda like 'em... kinda don't. Don't really care.

3. An Impatient Owner. Lamar was too patient. I hope Clark stops the "maybe next year" attitude this team carries around all the time. Win now. Start by firing the used car salesman who is Carl Peterson.
Not a CP apologist, but CP has nothing to do with poor coaching, poor play calling, or good players playing poorly. CP has his problems, but he HAS fielded playoff-caliber teams. Before I fired CP, I'd see what he could do when he knew his job was on the line... as in, give him two years. Say get me a playoff win in two years or you're gone.

4. Less compassion, more pink slips. Some of these fat turds need to be fired. I know it's Christmas, but they are rich. They also have zero talent or desire. Ryan Sims should be a busboy at Gates, not an NFL player. Goodbye.
Herm is doing this, I think... he bench Sims (who won't be with the Chiefs next year), is playing a 7th round rookie safety a lot, and looks to be leaning toward Fox over Bell. You can't fire guys you're paying or you take a big cap hit... but you can move them down the depth chart, which Herm seems to do some.

5. A fan frustration dunk tank. All fans can take turns trying to dunk the players that suck into giant vats of steaming feces. People who have paid for game tickets or have broken their televisions while watching the Griefs will get priority. Fatlock will also get dunked just because we all hate his ass.
I got no problem with this one. I think people that paid for game tickets or broken their TVs not only get to go first, they get to contribute to the giant vats of steaming feces.

Guru
12-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Same as every year...

A Chiefs superbowl victory before I die.