PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys...

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Well, with dreams of post-season glory having been put to bed for the year i thought this would be as good of a time as any to give a sincere
-Thank You- to the players who made me happy to be a CHIEFS fan this year.

Feel free to omit or embellish upon any player that you choose.

Trent- You have given us year after year of World-Class play, you came back from a DEVASTATING hit to restore hope for the season when lesser men would have hung them up...'nuff said.

Damon- Your steady play kept us in the mix, you are a REAL PRO.

Tony- How does it feel to be the best TE ever??? See you in the Hall.

Will- How many Pro-Bowls has it been??? Eleventy Billion??? You have been a ROCK through everything... as consistent as the sunrise, i look forward to your 1st ballot HOF induction. 1 more year???

Brian- You were an undrafted, unwanted nobody that went on to become a MANSTER, i salute you sir. I'll take you over any G in the league.

Casey- You are oft overlooked by everyone except us, EVERYBODY loves a warrior. Light in the bucket, but your heart is plenty BIG.

Larry- We havent even seen the best of you yet, BAD news for would-be tacklers EVERYWHERE. I LOVE watching you blow dudes up, LT fans can have him. Stay here for 10 years please.

EK- Came in as a track guy who couldnt catch a cold & many questioned your heart, you have proven them wrong. You put your money concerns aside & came on in this year & kept your mouth shut, i WONT forget it. I see you like a McCardell type who has more solid years ahead.

Kris- You shut my yap about your skill, still have plenty of work to do but i'm damn glad you managed to stick around. Keep up the Good Work.

Jared- An un-ballyhooed draft pick who became our best DE in 10 years and i hope you are here for 10 more years. You bring a MUCH needed fire to the D.

Tamba- Another overlooked draft jewel, we were lucky the rest are so stupidly hung up on 40 times. Cat quick game speed is your calling card. The passion you showed me at the dolts is EXACTLY what we need, keep that fire stoked and stick around for a decade wont you???

Jimmy- Mr. Versatility, your time is coming big man. Hang in there.

James & Ron- Glad you 2 found your way over, i want much more from ya's but stick around & fill out the ranks. Better than what we had & thats a start.

Derrick- We lucked out, you are the definition of a PLAYMAKER & your tackling improves by the day. You will lead the LB charge for a decade.
Superlatives fit you well.

Kawika- You GIVE a damn & that ALWAYS counts with me. A MLB who runs in the 4.5's at 250. You havent hit your peak yet IMO & i truly admire your try hard team spirit.

Jarred- The future is now & it is yours, always around the ball. Made more plays in the passing game in 1 year than some of these yokels did in 3. You are one of the core.

Bernard- BONECRUSHER...'nuff said.

Sammy- I might be able to take you in the 40 but you are steady freddy & i appreciate your leadership.

Dustin- Hydraulic powered leg, stick around for a decade or so.

Lawrence- My short fused Scotsman, i'm proud to have you here. Its pretty damn cool to be able to say that even our kicker is a badass.

Thats how i see it, what say the rest of yun's???

KurtCobain
12-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Trent's dead to me.

HemiEd
12-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Dustin Colquitt has become my favorite player, what a weapon.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Trent's dead to me.

The Turk will be around shortly to collect your fan card.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Dustin Colquitt has become my favorite player, what a weapon.

DAMN!!! How could i forget Dustin & Lawrence, i will punch myself repeatedly for this transgression. Both of those guys are the future at their respective positions.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 04:18 PM
DAMN!!! Now i have forgotten Damon, he played like a true pro for us & may yet get a chance to start either here or elsewhere.

Dark Horse
12-18-2006, 04:26 PM
No love for Tony?

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 04:28 PM
No love for Tony?

WOW!!! I should just scrap this damn thing & start over, i left all kinds of people out... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: , maybe i take him for granted or something, i have no excuse to leave Tony out.

Deberg_1990
12-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Sims and Wesley: Thanks for 4 and 6 years of nothing respectively. If it wasnt for Carl's stupidity, neither of you would have a career.

Dark Horse
12-18-2006, 04:32 PM
WOW!!! I should just scrap this damn thing & start over, i left all kinds of people out... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: , maybe i take him for granted or something, i have no excuse to leave Tony out.

Better late than never

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 05:35 PM
Sims and Wesley: Thanks for 4 and 6 years of nothing respectively. If it wasnt for Carl's stupidity, neither of you would have a career.

Wesley earned a 1 week reprieve from me for his pick, thats the 1 thing he can do pretty damn well.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Pollard is quickly becoming my favorite Chief. The guy just makes plays.

HemiEd
12-18-2006, 05:41 PM
DAMN!!! How could i forget Dustin & Lawrence, i will punch myself repeatedly for this transgression. Both of those guys are the future at their respective positions.

Both are much more important to the team now, considering our new balanced strategy. We are set.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 05:42 PM

Makes me wonder just what in the hell he's doing wrong in practice, if anything.

Him & Page are the perfect combo IMO, Page is a good coverage guy, always around the ball & Pollard is the Lynch-like enforcer.

They need to get those guys going back there, its really starting to piss me off.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Both are much more important to the team now, considering our new balanced strategy. We are set.

Absolutely.

Direckshun
12-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Shout out to Mr. Jason Dunn:

You've been a hell of a blocker all year. You've always been a hell of a blocker through the hole. Few people are more deserving of elevating LJ after touchdowns.

For Dante:

You need to keep the faith, man. You're a role player, not a superstar. When we treat you like that, and you work your way out of ridiculous expectations everybody sets for you, you're going to be much happier about your already-steady production.

Ronnie Cruz:

It was sweet while it lasted this season, but guess what. The Chiefs still need a true fullback, and you played admirably and filled in well. I can't wait to see more of you.

Michael Bennett:

You're a great change of pace back, I hope we don't lose you if Priest comes back. Thanks for a few of the big runs, and thanks for showing LJ how a halfback needs to block for his QB.

To Mr. Fox:

You're our true third linebacker as far as I'm concerned. You played well, and hard, when you were in. Far better than Mr. Bell.

Mr. Wilkerson:

Get well soon. We need you at the nose.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Shout out to Mr. Jason Dunn:

You've been a hell of a blocker all year. You've always been a hell of a blocker through the hole. Few people are more deserving of elevating LJ after touchdowns.

For Dante:

You need to keep the faith, man. You're a role player, not a superstar. When we treat you like that, and you work your way out of ridiculous expectations everybody sets for you, you're going to be much happier about your already-steady production.

Ronnie Cruz:

It was sweet while it lasted this season, but guess what. The Chiefs still need a true fullback, and you played admirably and filled in well. I can't wait to see more of you.

Michael Bennett:

You're a great change of pace back, I hope we don't lose you if Priest comes back. Thanks for a few of the big runs, and thanks for showing LJ how a halfback needs to block for his QB.

To Mr. Fox:

You're our true third linebacker as far as I'm concerned. You played well, and hard, when you were in. Far better than Mr. Bell.

Mr. Wilkerson:

Get well soon. We need you at the nose.

Boy, i really messed up tonight. I left out Jason, a true team guy & a living wall-o-blocking.

I'm not real sure about the Tom Cruz love though, he was a very pedestrian blocker IMO, Wilson has outplayed him.

boogblaster
12-18-2006, 07:08 PM
All the above are truly appreciated..hope to see more of the young-guns next season..would be nice to end 9-7 too....

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Sheeesh, i also forgot Jimmy W - Your time is coming big man, the most versatile guy in the front 7. 'Mon back.

Dark Horse
12-19-2006, 06:42 PM

Agreed I want to see him disembowel someone.

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Big thanks to king Carl for taking away more of the Johnnie on the spots.

Reerun_KC
12-19-2006, 06:49 PM
I am alittle disappointed that you didnt mention anything about HERM?

Herm has come here and made this team a very balanced team... Be proud he is our coach, our future is so bright.

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 07:33 PM

Herm has come here and made this team a very balanced team... Be proud he is our coach, our future is so bright.

ROFL Yep his game management is HOF caliber. Sorry but I liked having the #1 Offense and blowing teams out. So now our Offense looks like a Jimmy Raye copycat and the Defense still can't stop the run. Nice job Herm.

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 07:34 PM
yu shud not be so hardd on Herm he is the bestest in the worl-Hermisking

Short Leash Hootie
12-19-2006, 07:38 PM

ROFL

Deberg_1990
12-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Wesley earned a 1 week reprieve from me for his pick, thats the 1 thing he can do pretty damn well.

Not for me. It doesnt make up for 6 years of being out of position to make tackles, lazy tackling, always being late to the reciever on his coverage responsibilites and just all around blowing coverage. Im sick of it, I was sick of it 3 years ago.