PDA

View Full Version : I've lost my burst

siberian khatru
12-18-2006, 06:03 PM
I tried to contribute to the postgame football threads today, but I just wasn't able to muster my usual insight and passion. I made a handful of weak posts that had the consistency and appeal of cold oatmeal.

It feels like the offseason already.

I just wanted to apologize to Chiefs Planet for letting you all down.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit in the pressbox here and munch on some nachos while watching the rest of you give it your best.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 06:05 PM
I tried to contribute to the postgame football threads today, but I just wasn't able to muster my usual insight and passion. I made a handful of weak posts that had the consistency and appeal of cold oatmeal.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit in the pressbox here and munch on some nachos while watching the rest of you give it your best.

Man, thats EXACTLY how i felt last night & most of the day today. I decided to break free of the doldrums by creating a positive thread.

I TOTALLY know how you feel.

cdcox
12-18-2006, 06:07 PM
Just like the Chiefs found Larry Johnson to sub for Priest Holmes, I'm sure we'll sure we'll find someone that can provide your level of insight.

Looking around the front page I see a new poster already. Goes by the name of Kotong.

Rain Man
12-18-2006, 06:13 PM
Welcome, Siberian Kotong.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Welcome, Siberian Kotong.

... ROFL ...

FAX
12-18-2006, 06:15 PM

I know what you mean, Mr. siberian khatru. I feel the same way. But don't take it too hard. At least you went out on your own terms.

I was pulled and replaced by a scanner.

FAX

rad
12-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Just like the Chiefs found Larry Johnson to sub for Priest Holmes, I'm sure we'll sure we'll find someone that can provide your level of insight.

Looking around the front page I see a new poster already. Goes by the name of Kotong.

My posting kinda sucks, but I might be able to blow open some holes for a superior poster.

siberian khatru
12-18-2006, 06:18 PM
I think it's time somebody took off the diaper.

Fruit Ninja
12-18-2006, 06:19 PM
These last 2 games are just preseaons games for next year.

Fairplay
12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
You and me both. I don't have much enthusiasm to post.

I read what others have to say about the team. The current talent we have, what we need, who we need to get rid of. Im like whatever, like Carls going to come to the planet and give a sh*t what the hell we think.
We need some threads like the carsalesmen thread, cat thread, poop thread, Mooo thread whatever to get our mind off the chiefs.

HemiEd
12-18-2006, 06:28 PM
We need some threads like the carsalesmen thread, cat thread, poop thread, Mooo thread whatever to get our mind off the chiefs.

We could talk about the Wichita State Shockers, it is now officially College BB season to me.

Fairplay
12-18-2006, 06:39 PM
We could talk about the Wichita State Shockers, it is now officially College BB season to me.

Shockers are ranked number 8? Respeckt.

I hope the best for them especially come March. I don't follow college ball as much as i should but come tournament time i think its the best sports has to offer.

Fairplay
12-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Its kind of funny, when there isn't sports to talk about i kind of look forward to seeing someone on this board spouting off about a subject that makes this place go off.

Am i a sick individual or what?

That reminds me, i miss chiefs4me.

HemiEd
12-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Shockers are ranked number 8? Respeckt.

I hope the best for them especially come March. I don't follow college ball as much as i should but come tournament time i think its the best sports has to offer.

They are a surprise to me this year after the graduation of Paul Miller. They are winning tough games on the road, that is what impresses me most.

No question about it, March Madness is incredible.

WilliamTheIrish
12-18-2006, 07:40 PM

I only know that Damon Huard would have made those good posts, even after a loss.

chiefs4me
12-18-2006, 07:51 PM
Its kind of funny, when there isn't sports to talk about i kind of look forward to seeing someone on this board spouting off about a subject that makes this place go off.

Am i a sick individual or what?

That reminds me, i miss chiefs4me.

:)