PDA

View Full Version : Chargers and Marty Prepare for Patented Playoff Meltdown

Ari Chi3fs
12-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Via FOX SPORTS.com (http://timecheeze.com/2006/12/18/san-diego-chargers-and-marty-prepare-for-patented-playoff-meltdown/)

Sorry Charger fans.

HermIsKing
12-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Marty will win. He has the winning way like Herm.

HemiEd
12-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Pretty much sums it up.

Halfcan
12-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Rivers is going to kill them.

Ari Chi3fs
12-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Anyone care to add anything to the article?

heh. editing?

HermIsKing
12-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Article is wrong, Marty and Herm have the winning way. I add to articel.

Bill Parcells
12-18-2006, 09:46 PM
You gotta love timecheeze ROFL

FAX
12-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Article is wrong, Marty and Herm have the winning way. I add to articel.

Nice addition, Mr. HermIsKing. They're giants of the game, alright.

It's just a matter of time before the commissioner tosses a coin to rename the Lombardi after one of these colossi.

FAX

HermIsKing
12-18-2006, 09:47 PM
billparcells knows how good Herm is tell them

Halfcan
12-18-2006, 09:48 PM
You gotta love timecheeze ROFL

yep cool site

Bill Parcells
12-18-2006, 09:50 PM
billparcells knows how good Herm is tell them
Why should I tell them something they already know?

HermIsKing
12-18-2006, 09:51 PM
They say herm stupid You know better, he needs your help.

Guru
12-18-2006, 11:20 PM
They will finish with the dreaded 13-3 mark and lose in their first game out.

priceless

Ari Chi3fs
12-18-2006, 11:49 PM
heh, from CP and BoltTalk.com this generated nearly 250 different visitors to TimeCheeze. Brilliant!

GROB
12-18-2006, 11:55 PM
This is the best team that Marty has had. They are good in all 3 phases where marty usually had an average offense and great D. Has Marty's team ever led league in scoring before?

BWillie
12-19-2006, 12:04 AM
I wish we still had Marty. At least we got to the playoffs then.

jidar
12-19-2006, 12:20 AM
I wish we still had Marty. At least we got to the playoffs then.

agreed.

FAX
12-19-2006, 12:22 AM
I want Hank back.

There was a guy you could count on to do some crazy sh*t with a football team.

FAX

DaWolf
12-19-2006, 12:27 AM
This is the best team that Marty has had. They are good in all 3 phases where marty usually had an average offense and great D. Has Marty's team ever led league in scoring before?

I'm not sure. They've still got an inexperienced QB. Their receivers don't really wow me. A rookie LT. They can be had in the playoffs by someone like Baltimore.

That being said, I've always believed in the theory that if Marty keeps going to the well enough, eventually he's gonna find some water...

DagoTom
12-19-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm a little worried about what I saw from Rivers last night, but that was his first real sucky performance. The week before he had his best performance against the Donks.

I have a feeling if we lose in the postseason this year it won't be because of Marty. His control over the playcalling is almost nothing right now. He willfully abdicated that authority to his coordinators, I just don't see him being dumb enough to try to interfere in January.

But hey, we'll see. We have a strong team but there are definitely no guarantees.

fan4ever
12-19-2006, 01:12 PM
It doesn't really matter how good your offense is if you go into a "bend, don't break" defense after attaining a 10 pt. lead and try to eat up the clock out by going to a one dimensional running game. If Marty can stay out of running the offense, I think they can go all the way, but he'll have to break a lot of old habits.

StcChief
12-19-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm not sure. They've still got an inexperienced QB. Their receivers don't really wow me. A rookie LT. They can be had in the playoffs by someone like Baltimore.

That being said, I've always believed in the theory that if Marty keeps going to the well enough, eventually he's gonna find some water...

Chiefs fans will have tainted it with ANTI-FREEZE though. :p

el borracho
12-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Why should I tell them something they already know?
Why a tank? Why not a jet?

Calcountry
12-19-2006, 03:11 PM
billparcells knows how good Herm is tell themHey Bill, what is this fools name over at your Jets site?

ARROW2
12-19-2006, 03:32 PM

Doesn't matter, the choke is coming............

HermIsKing
12-19-2006, 03:38 PM
buny I am a Chiefs fan and a Herm fan. I support the team

GROB
12-19-2006, 03:46 PM

I don't think they are a lock to win, but this is the best team Marty has had. Colts can easily beat them regardless of their D, Balt can beat them but I don't know if they have the O to hang. But this is Marty's best chance and he could choke easily.

Bill Parcells
12-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey Bill, what is this fools name over at your Jets site?
I have moved sites due to the influx of teeny boppers that hit the report post button if you get them mad over at JetsInsider,would you believe somebody got banned for a day because he said somebody's mother wore army boots??how ****ing retarded is that??
It's not my fault there are alot of retarded Jet fans..I know alot of good ones..but we seem to be getting outnumbered.

I have no idea..there have not been any troll threads from what I have seen..

Bill Parcells
12-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Why a tank? Why not a jet?
Squish..how can you squish them with a Jet?and Pennington is actually driving the tank,if you slow it down. ;)

DaWolf
12-19-2006, 04:03 PM
I don't think they are a lock to win, but this is the best team Marty has had. Colts can easily beat them regardless of their D, Balt can beat them but I don't know if they have the O to hang. But this is Marty's best chance and he could choke easily.

The thing I go back to is 1995, we had Marcus Allen, we could have ran the ball all over the Colts, and instead we decided to try and let Steve Bono try and beat the Colts and it was disaster. I look back at the game the other night against SD and there were times during the game the Chargers were just dropping back to throw 2-3 times in a row and I was wondering why they didn't just feed the ball to LT. Trust me he ended up with 199 but he could have had a helluva lot more. If they get to the playoffs determined to not be conservative that's one thing, but if they forget about allowing LT to run consistently and try to let Rivers win it, it might get them in trouble...

Ari Chi3fs
01-14-2007, 07:42 PM
heh. We all knew this shit was gonna happen. So hilarious.

Bowser
01-14-2007, 08:41 PM
The thing I go back to is 1995, we had Marcus Allen, we could have ran the ball all over the Colts, and instead we decided to try and let Steve Bono try and beat the Colts and it was disaster. I look back at the game the other night against SD and there were times during the game the Chargers were just dropping back to throw 2-3 times in a row and I was wondering why they didn't just feed the ball to LT. Trust me he ended up with 199 but he could have had a helluva lot more. If they get to the playoffs determined to not be conservative that's one thing, but if they forget about allowing LT to run consistently and try to let Rivers win it, it might get them in trouble...

Huh.

ARROW2
01-14-2007, 09:46 PM
Doesn't matter, the choke is coming............

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thig Lyfe
01-14-2007, 10:11 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT! DUDE, YOU TOTALLY CALLED IT!

GUYS, THIS DUDE TOTALLY CALLED MARTY'S CHOKE!

HOW DID YOU DO IT?!?!

ARROW2
01-14-2007, 10:35 PM
HOLY SHIT! DUDE, YOU TOTALLY CALLED IT!

GUYS, THIS DUDE TOTALLY CALLED MARTY'S CHOKE!

HOW DID YOU DO IT?!?!

Nuttin to it.........Like death and taxes...........I know you are probably being sarcastic but there were a lot of people drinking the San Diego Kool Aid..........

Halfcan
01-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Rivers is going to kill them.

Wow I amaze myself with my brilliant prognostications.