PDA

View Full Version : My personal pipe dream for the Chiefs that will never happen

pr_capone
12-19-2006, 04:10 AM
Top 3 changes I would like to see made are:

Gun is fired... at least demoted to LB Coach.

Bring in Ditka as DC.

---

Draft or bring in by FA a #1 WR, an OT, and a DT that are not in the twilight of their career.

---

King Carl is gone

Bring in Phil Savage from Cleveland (the man can flat out draft a damn good D)

KurtCobain
12-19-2006, 04:15 AM
Phil Savage? No.

Easy 6
12-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Ditka is an O guy, he's never coached D in his life.

Molitoth
12-19-2006, 10:30 AM
At least Ditka would chew some ass and get people motivated not to suck.

Ebolapox
12-19-2006, 11:45 AM
yeah, buddy ryan was his D guy.. ditka was a TE in the nfl when he was a player, and more of an offensive guy

Phobia
12-19-2006, 11:48 AM
I'd rather have Bill Walsh as defensive coordinator.

htismaqe
12-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Phil Savage? No.

Are you insane?

CoMoChief
12-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Top 3 changes I would like to see made are:

Gun is fired... at least demoted to LB Coach.

Bring in Ditka as DC.

---

Draft or bring in by FA a #1 WR, an OT, and a DT that are not in the twilight of their career.

---

King Carl is gone

Bring in Phil Savage from Cleveland (the man can flat out draft a damn good D)

You're a dumbass. Ditka coached offense. Buddy Ryan coached those Bears defenses if thats who you are trying to refer to.

Phil Savage?!?! Are you drunk?

But Carl does need to leave.

Reerun_KC
12-19-2006, 11:54 AM
Dont forget Herm and Solari,

this organization is stale, They need a complete plunging from the top down...

New life, new blood, new hope, something has to change and quickly before the Royals take over the city.

htismaqe
12-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Obviously, there's more than a few people who are unfamiliar with Phil Savage's track record.

Count Zarth
12-19-2006, 12:02 PM
What about Fred Savage?

htismaqe
12-19-2006, 12:02 PM
What about Fred Savage?

Rick Savage.

Count Zarth
12-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Is Randy Savage available?

HemiEd
12-19-2006, 12:04 PM
I'd rather have Bill Walsh as defensive coordinator.
ROFL Makes as much sense.

Fire Me Boy!
12-19-2006, 12:05 PM
I'm putting in my vote for Dan Savage.

Taco John
12-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Obviously, there's more than a few people who are unfamiliar with Phil Savage's track record.

That's because they're so smart that they don't need to actually know what they're talking about to comment on how bad an idea it is. Who needs the architect of the Baltimore Ravens defense, when you've got Carl Peterson anyways?

These idiots read "Cleveland" and they knew enough about Phil Savage to start throwing around their opinions that this is the worst idea ever.

Reerun_KC
12-19-2006, 12:12 PM
I am voting for "Macho Man" Randy Savage!

htismaqe
12-19-2006, 12:13 PM
That's because they're so smart that they don't need to actually know what they're talking about to comment on how bad an idea it is. Who needs the architect of the Baltimore Ravens defense, when you've got Carl Peterson anyways?

These idiots read "Cleveland" and they knew enough about Phil Savage to start throwing around their opinions that this is the worst idea ever.

Yep.

Savage would have been ideal in KC. At the time he went with Crennel to Cleveland, there were strong rumors he was headed to Jacksonville and he was considering making Kirk Ferentz his head coach.

I would have loved that.

Fire Me Boy!
12-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Is it too late to nominate Timmy?

http://images.quizilla.com/G/GR/GRE/greedymoney72/1143247407_ures1timmy.jpg

Fire Me Boy!
12-19-2006, 12:18 PM
Timmy's playcalling would be much less predictable.

Reerun_KC
12-19-2006, 12:19 PM
Timmy's playcalling would be much less predictable.

Sometimes I wonder if he is calling the plays?

Reerun_KC
12-19-2006, 12:21 PM
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/503/ep_503_09.gif

What about Jimmy?

Jimmy = DC
Timmy = OC

KCChiefsFan88
12-19-2006, 12:35 PM
My ultimate fantasy scenario for the Chiefs would be...

1) Carl Peterson, Herm, Goonther, Solari... ADIOS

2) My three favorite people in football become the faces of the Chiefs... Vermeil as GM, Mike Martz as head coach and Al Saunders as assistant head coach/offensive coordinator.

3) The greatest offensive staff in the history of football is formed under Martz/Saunders with the hiring of Mouse Davis, June Jones and Mike Leach as offensive assistants.

4) Through trades/free agent acquisitions/draft the Chiefs acquire Randy Moss, Ted Ginn Jr. and Drew Bennett

5) The Chiefs field an explosive and aggressive pass-oriented attack (Randy Moss-Ginn Jr-Drew Bennett-Kennison-Gonzo) capable of scoring 42+ points every game.

Fire Me Boy!
12-19-2006, 12:37 PM

2) My three favorite people in football become the faces of the Chiefs... Vermeil as GM, Mike Martz as head coach and Al Saunders as assistant head coach/offensive coordinator.

NO... WAY IN... HELL!!!!
http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/1495capture_lotr104.jpg

drunkie
12-19-2006, 12:43 PM
jimmy johnson is who i woudl take :)

HemiEd
12-19-2006, 12:46 PM

1) Carl Peterson, Herm, Goonther, Solari... ADIOS

3) The greatest offensive staff in the history of football is formed under Martz/Saunders with the hiring of Mouse Davis, June Jones and Mike Leach as offensive assistants.

4) Through trades/free agent acquisitions/draft the Chiefs acquire Randy Moss, Ted Ginn Jr. and Drew Bennett

5) The Chiefs field an explosive and aggressive pass-oriented attack (Randy Moss-Ginn Jr-Drew Bennett-Kennison-Gonzo) capable of scoring 42+ points every game.

Surely you can not even dream that shit. You will never see Vermeil and Moss together, never.

jidar
12-19-2006, 12:58 PM
Vermeil as GM?
Noway, he's too much of a softie for negotiations. Every player would be overpaid.

Simplex3
12-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Vermeil as GM?
Noway, he's too much of a softie for negotiations. Every player would be overpaid.
Please, we would wind up forfeiting all of our games because we wouldn't be able to field the minimum roster.

Or we'd just cheat our way to a pair of SB trophies. No, wait, we aren't Denver.

The Rick
12-19-2006, 01:03 PM
I am voting for "Macho Man" Randy Savage!
Hypothetical conversation between GM Randy "Macho Man" Savage and potential free agent signee....

Macho Man: You need to sign with us! Ohhhhh yeahhhh!

Free Agent: I don't know, do you think you have a chance to make the playoffs this year?

Macho Man: Ohhhhh yeahhhh! I want everybody to freak out, freak out! The Macho Man is right here and I'm gonna take it to the limit, yeah!

Free Agent: Hmmm....

Macho Man: Snap into a Slim Jim!

CupidStunt
12-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Dick LeBeau for QBs coach.

Ebolapox
12-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Hypothetical conversation between GM Randy "Macho Man" Savage and potential free agent signee....

Free Agent: I don't know, do you think you have a chance to make the playoffs this year?

Macho Man: Ohhhhh yeahhhh! I want everybody to freak out, freak out! The Macho Man is right here and I'm gonna take it to the limit, yeah!

POST....OF....THE...DECADE...

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Moss as a Chief-never!!!! That lazy pos pothead needs to play in Canada.

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 02:15 PM
And no offense intended to all of the lazy potheads on the Planet or Canadians.

Knob
12-19-2006, 02:31 PM

ROFL

StcChief
12-19-2006, 03:06 PM
Dont forget Herm and Solari,

this organization is stale, They need a complete plunging from the top down...

New life, new blood, new hope, something has to change and quickly before the Royals take over the city.

I don't think you need to worry about that :rolleyes:

pr_capone
12-19-2006, 03:35 PM
You're a dumbass. Ditka coached offense. Buddy Ryan coached those Bears defenses if thats who you are trying to refer to.

Phil Savage?!?! Are you drunk?

But Carl does need to leave.

I hadnt slept all night and had Ditka on the brain.

Yes... Ryan. I realize he has been out of the game for a while but that knowledge doesnt go away over night.

Hell, as of right now a monkey throwing darts at a board with defensive plays would do a better job than Gun.

Phil Savage... YEAH, I did get that one right. You remember him, right? The guy that put together one of the best defenses we have seen in the past 2 decades.

Nice of you to go straight for the dumbass comment tho. lol

Hoover
12-19-2006, 03:57 PM
I like what Herm is doing on the Defensive side of the ball. I'm not willing to dump this staff down the shitter yet.