PDA

View Full Version : 4 year old hugs teacher, accused of sexual harassment

banyon
12-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Seriously. 4 years old. :shake:

Texas Child Suspended After Hugging Aide

Monday, December 11, 2006

(12-11) 14:23 PST Waco, Texas (AP) --

School administrators gave a 4-year-old student an in-school suspension for inappropriately touching a teacher's aide after the pre-kindergartner hugged the woman.

A letter from La Vega school district administrators to the student's parents said that the boy was involved in "inappropriate physical behavior interpreted as sexual contact and/or sexual harassment" after he hugged the woman and he "rubbed his face in the chest of (the) female employee" on Nov. 10.

DaMarcus Blackwell, the father of the boy who attends La Vega Primary School, said he filed a complaint with the district. He said that his son doesn't understand why he was punished.

"When I got that letter, my world flipped," Blackwell said in a story in Sunday's editions of the Waco Tribune-Herald.

La Vega school district officials said student privacy laws prevented them from commenting.

After Blackwell filed a complaint, a subsequent letter from the district said the offense had been changed to "inappropriate physical contact" and removed references of sexual contact or sexual harassment from the boy's file.

Administrators said the district's student handbook contains no specific guidelines referring to contact between teachers and students but does state that inappropriate physical contact will result in a discipline referral.

The La Vega school district, which has five schools, covers about 30 miles around Waco.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2006/12/11/national/a142335S81.DTL

J Diddy
12-21-2006, 03:34 PM
alright, get some

Mr. Plow
12-21-2006, 03:35 PM
That's a bit drastic.

siberian khatru
12-21-2006, 03:36 PM
ENDelt had a kid?

StcChief
12-21-2006, 03:38 PM
This 4 yo. treats the aide like a mom. Get real.

ROYC75
12-21-2006, 03:38 PM
And whoever said breast feeding was a bad thing ?

The kid wanted his milk I tell ya ..........

Redrum_69
12-21-2006, 03:40 PM
First and foremost.....

Was the teacher hot?

Pitt Gorilla
12-21-2006, 03:41 PM
Give him 10 years. Good Lord.

88TG88
12-21-2006, 03:41 PM
my teacher shook my hand one time. think i got a case ?

kcfanintitanhell
12-21-2006, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=banyon]Seriously. 4 years old. :shake:

La Vega school district officials said student privacy laws prevented them from commenting.

That should have read "La Vega school district officials said student privacy laws prevented them from being held accountable for blatant stupidity."

CosmicPal
12-21-2006, 03:48 PM
It's a good thing he didn't ask if she'd like to go for a ride on his big wheel after class.

siberian khatru
12-21-2006, 03:48 PM
And there there's ...

http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=1011339&sidelines=1

Boy, 5, Accused of Sex Harassment for Pinching Little Girl

A 5-year-old boy sexually harassed a kindergarten classmate by pinching her buttocks, Washington County public school officials say.

The boy's father, who received a written notice about the incident, says he's at a loss to explain to his son what sexual harassment means.

"He knows nothing about sex," Vallance told The (Hagerstown) Herald-Mail for a story published Wednesday. "There's no way to explain what he's been written up for. He knows it as playing around. He doesn't know it as anything sexual at all."

But school system spokeswoman Carol Mowen said the pinching episode in a Lincolnshire Elementary School hallway Dec. 8 fits the state Department of Education's definition of sexual harassment as "unwelcome sexual advances, request for sexual favors and/or other inappropriate verbal, written or physical conduct of a sexual nature directed toward others."

Mowen called the reprimand a learning opportunity.

"It's important to understand a child may not realize that what he or she is doing may be considered sexual harassment, but if it fits under the definition, then it is, under the state's guidelines," Mowen said. "If someone has been told this person does not want this type of touching, it doesn't matter if it's at work or at school, that's sexual harassment."

Lincolnshire Principal Darlene Teach said any student, regardless of grade level, can be cited for sexual harassment. Mowen said school officials consider the offender's age and other circumstances in deciding what administrative action is warranted.

Twenty-eight Maryland kindergarten students were suspended during the 2006-06 school year for sex offenses, including sexual assault, sexual harassment and sexual activity, according to state data. Fifteen of the suspensions were for sexual harassment.

School administrators in Waco, Texas, recently gave a 4-year-old pre-kindergarten student an in-school suspension for allegedly rubbing his face in the chest of a female teacher's aide while hugging her. After the boy's father filed a complaint with school officials, they changed the report language to "inappropriate physical contact," removing references to sexual contact and sexual harassment.

In Austin, Texas, two parents have filed lawsuits alleging school officials failed to protect their daughters from repeated sexual assaults by another girl in their kindergarten class.

___

Information from: The (Hagerstown, Md.) Herald-Mail, http://www.herald-mail.com

Redrum_69
12-21-2006, 03:52 PM
And on Fox at 10:00 tonight:

"Salem Witch Trials..100 ways to tell if your neighbor is a witch"

Pitt Gorilla
12-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Unreal. :shake:

DMAC
12-21-2006, 03:57 PM
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!!????

Chief Nute
12-21-2006, 04:11 PM
This thread is useless without pics.

AZORChiefFan
12-21-2006, 04:11 PM
So the kid went 'motorboatin' big deal.

Iowanian
12-21-2006, 04:14 PM
This shit has got to end.

4 and 5 year olds do immature things. They're effin 4 years old.

DMAC
12-21-2006, 04:19 PM
This shit has got to end.

It is only going to get worse.

Soon a perv will grab a chicks boob, then sue her because he was upset it was fake...and win.

BucEyedPea
12-21-2006, 04:20 PM
When my daughter was 6, I changed her school and she loved her new teachers right away...and hugged them. It's just innocent affinity.

This is insane. I'm so glad I've got mine safe in a private one.

Chief Nute
12-21-2006, 04:21 PM
My wife is an elementary school teacher.....and I rarely get to put my face in her chest, so why should some 4 year old?

I say book-em Dano. Raiderfan

Phobia
12-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Where's Janet Reno when you really need her to burn an entire building?

bogie
12-21-2006, 04:23 PM
This regoddambdiculous.

thedude
12-21-2006, 04:44 PM
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Amnorix
12-21-2006, 05:35 PM
My son is 5. He has absolutely no concept of sex, sexual harassment. All he knows is that girls are icky.

This is absolutely absurd.

BucEyedPea
12-21-2006, 05:38 PM
All he knows is that girls are icky.

ROFL

Even mom?

Donger
12-21-2006, 05:41 PM
My son is 5. He has absolutely no concept of sex, sexual harassment. All he knows is that girls are icky.

This is absolutely absurd.

Really? My five year old boy loves girls. We went to his preschool Christmas thing the other night and he was quite the little stud with the girls. I couldn't help but smile, until my wife looked at me THAT way.

He's a little freak. Every time he sees a good looking female on TV, he turns and asks, "Isn't she pretty Daddy?" Especially Jane Skinner and Harris Faulkner on Fox News.

Sure-Oz
12-21-2006, 05:59 PM
How ****ing gay is that shit...

BucEyedPea
12-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Really? My five year old boy loves girls. We went to his preschool Christmas thing the other night and he was quite the little stud with the girls. I couldn't help but smile, until my wife looked at me THAT way.

He's a little freak. Every time he sees a good looking female on TV, he turns and asks, "Isn't she pretty Daddy?" Especially Jane Skinner and Harris Faulkner on Fox News.
Some boys are like that. There was one in my girl's preschool and K....a big bruiser of a guy who would always protect my petite tyke. Just her though.

bogie
12-21-2006, 06:22 PM

It is the parents responsibility to keep them grounded. I have an 8 year old daughter and there are some 8 year old boys that we need to monitor.

BucEyedPea
12-21-2006, 06:29 PM
OMG! Are they really startin' that young.

I tell ya' it's the hormones in the meat and milk that's gotta be doin' it.

FAX
12-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Ode To Horny Kid

By FAX

Oh, horny kid, horny kid, you're off to school
To stare at your teacher and ogle and drool.
And each time she rises to write out assignments,
You'll drop your big pencil to see her refinements.

You're mom is real nice and it's so hard to leave her
But not hard as you are when you see a beaver.
Your dad is a cop and your mom's a hygienist
And you're proud as punch of your miniscule penis.

But you're only 3 feet, and sound like a sailor
When you tell your teacher that you want to nail her.
You must stop the tantrums and tempers and fits
When teacher refuses to show you her tits.

And don't offer crayons and alphabet blocks
If she'll just unzip you and play with your cock.
When it's time for nappy, don't sit up in bed
And say you sleep better when you've gotten head.

Don't worry young fella, the great day will come
When you'll see girls naked and you're getting some.
But until that time, do like your daddy did
Just slap box the one-eye champ, oh horny kid.

FAX

ENDelt260
12-21-2006, 06:51 PM
ENDelt had a kid?
I'll thank you not to start any rumors.

HMc
12-21-2006, 08:28 PM
It is the parents responsibility to keep them grounded. I have an 8 year old daughter and there are some 8 year old boys that we need to monitor.

monitor what?

KCChiefsMan
12-21-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm ashamed to be an American, not just because of this btw.

banyon
12-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Ode To Horny Kid

By FAX

Oh, horny kid, horny kid, you're off to school
To stare at your teacher and ogle and drool.
And each time she rises to write out assignments,
You'll drop your big pencil to see her refinements.

You're mom is real nice and it's so hard to leave her
But not hard as you are when you see a beaver.
Your dad is a cop and your mom's a hygienist
And you're proud as punch of your miniscule penis.

But you're only 3 feet, and sound like a sailor
When you tell your teacher that you want to nail her.
You must stop the tantrums and tempers and fits
When teacher refuses to show you her tits.

And don't offer crayons and alphabet blocks
If she'll just unzip you and play with your cock.
When it's time for nappy, don't sit up in bed
And say you sleep better when you've gotten head.

Don't worry young fella, the great day will come
When you'll see girls naked and you're getting some.
But until that time, do like your daddy did
Just slap box the one-eye champ, oh horny kid.

FAX

This is a top 100 all time post for CP FAx.

:clap: well done! :thumb:

Halfcan
12-21-2006, 10:36 PM
What a joke.

chiefs4me
12-21-2006, 10:54 PM

what an odd word.......freak.....ROFL:evil:

PastorMikH
12-21-2006, 11:02 PM
Meme would be proud.

FWIW, why hasn't the family sought charges against the teacher for shoving her chest into the kids face? A teacher should know better.

Guru
12-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Good lord man.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-22-2006, 12:43 AM
I can't believe this BS, betcha she's about a 10 bagger and wanted some attention.