PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs fan coverts to a REAL team

Shamrock
12-26-2006, 09:10 PM
Bolt conversion (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6763596296379348005)

I'll bet y'all are lining up to convert to the Chargers too !!!

Iowanian
12-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Boooo Chargers.

Hooraaaaaaaaay Beer.

Mr. Kotter
12-26-2006, 09:13 PM
What will you say when Rivers has 3 turnovers to send your Bolts to the couch along with the Chiefs?

Skip Towne
12-26-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm in.

Saulbadguy
12-26-2006, 09:14 PM
I would, but I can't find any San Diego Chargers gear anywhere in the Midwest. Plus I don't think anyone would recognize their logo if I wore it around here (or anywhere else outside of California) Then i'd have explain to fans of other teams that i'm the fan of a team that has won even less Super Bowl titles than the Chiefs. Meh, not that appealing.

Deberg_1990
12-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Love those Powder Blue unies..

Go Bolts!!

Iowanian
12-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Shamrock has been alright in doltville.

He's a realist, and knows that Marty is about 2 weeks away from is shitty playcall, rookie QB, Cheating OLB and horrible Secondary from having his heart ripped from his chest and shown to his skinny, mangy texas cattle.

Shamrock
12-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Shamrock has been alright in doltville.

He's a realist, and knows that Marty is about 2 weeks away from is shitty playcall, rookie QB, Cheating OLB and horrible Secondary from having his heart ripped from his chest and shown to his skinny, mangy texas cattle.

Hey, my cattle are well fed !!!

Marty says Cam Cameron is calling the plays, so no MartyBall this playoffs.

The "rookie" QB made one hell of a throw to beat the Squacks up in Alaska .... or wherever the hell the SeaChickens play.

Merriman is kept in a cage all week, and fed beef from Iowa (that must of been where the tainted supplements came from. Next season he's eating quality Texas beef instead.) We let him out on Sundays to give sermons to opposing quarterbacks. This weeks' congregation includes the statue named Kurt Warner.

Our secondary has been kicking ass lately. Jammer freakin' ROCKS !

My diet is strictly Chargers' Kool-Aid right now .... Want some?

Fruit Ninja
12-26-2006, 09:23 PM
What will you say when Rivers has 3 turnovers to send your Bolts to the couch along with the Chiefs?
I know Rivers may **** it up, but i rather at least see my team play an extra game. This shit blows, after next week, we get to watch other teams play on. Yippeeee. not really though.

big nasty kcnut
12-26-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm pulling for bud light in the bud bowl.

Oh Snap
12-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Jammer freakin' ROCKS !

Just come out and say it. He rocks your world. Now say it again, but this time slower. --He rocks my world--. Now repeat this three times while standing infront of a mirror.

Brock
12-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Hey look , its another longtime (2 years) Charger fan.

XXXshogunXXX
12-26-2006, 09:59 PM
more proof that charger fans are bandwagoners

SoCalBronco
12-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Real Chargers fans?

Thats a good one. I needed a laugh too.

TinyEvel
12-26-2006, 11:16 PM
This must be you.

Lookin' good!
Welcome to the NFL.

Ebolapox
12-26-2006, 11:57 PM
.... or wherever the hell the SeaChickens play.

oh yeah, that's right... you haven't been a bolts fan long enough to remember when the seahawks were in the afc west... yeah, if you're scoring at home, it's seattle... you'd know that if you weren't such a bandwagon jumper

Chiefs Pantalones
12-26-2006, 11:59 PM

You'll be converting to Islam to kill yourself after Marty ends your season for you.

dj56dt58
12-27-2006, 12:05 AM
How is Rivers gonna have 3 turnovers when Marty goes into a shell and runs LT 65 times?

luv
12-27-2006, 12:08 AM
I'm with ya there.

BIG_DADDY
12-27-2006, 12:23 AM
This must be you.

Lookin' good!
Welcome to the NFL.

LMAO

Logical
12-27-2006, 12:36 AM
This must be you.

Lookin' good!
Welcome to the NFL.

That is excellent. Well done.

kcfanXIII
12-27-2006, 03:26 AM
i'm a chiefs fan, but when they don't make the playoffs, i wouldn't mind seeing marty get his ring. i don't see any problem with cheering for the dolts. as long as the chiefs are done.

KChiefer
12-27-2006, 03:35 AM
Please tell me some Mexicans were holding a shank to that A--holes ribs!

Spott
12-27-2006, 04:29 AM
I wouldn't even know where to find a gay bar to wear my baby blue jersey to.

morphius
12-27-2006, 07:12 AM
I have suffered through Marty for too much of my life as it is, no thanks.

Chief Faithful
12-27-2006, 07:16 AM
Pretty much explains their whole fan base.

KC-TBB
12-27-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm on the WTF bandwagon!

beer bacon
12-27-2006, 07:23 AM
I really can't wait until the Chargers implode in a year or two. Their fans really haven't handled relative success very well.

InChiefsHell
12-27-2006, 07:40 AM
Look kids! It's an actual Chargers fan! Now, don't make any sudden movements, you'll scare him off...wow. Never thought I'd see one in real life. I'm glad you were all here with me to share this moment!!

InChiefsHell
12-27-2006, 07:42 AM
OMG...I just watched the video link. Don't show that to people, it doesn't help your cause at all...

StcChief
12-27-2006, 07:52 AM
If I thought SD could do it with Marty this year. Representing the AFCW. I'd be all for them winning.

I just have my doubts with Marty in charge.....

good luck. don't get too depressed if they pull a Marty

Ugly Duck
12-27-2006, 09:12 AM
I really can't wait until the Chargers implode in a year or two. Their fans really haven't handled relative success very well.

I gotta cut ChargerFanz a bitta slack. You can understand why they are so excited - Dolts are the only AFCW team that has never held the Trophy, and now they finally have a chance at it. DoltFanz have forever lived under the shadows of their Big AFCW Brothers and this is the long-awaited moment where they step into the light. If their team continues to be successful, Doltfanz will eventually learn how to handle it.... right now they are in uncharted territory & don't quite know how to deal with it. Give 'em a break.

Iowanian
12-27-2006, 09:15 AM
I'll stand up for this one Brock. He's been on the Eggo board for more years than that, I've sparred with him when they suck, and he's historically been a pretty level headed fan. He was pretty unpopular for saying what I did about Donnie Edwards being too small and making tackles downfield for example.

He likes beef raised on Mexican Meth residue and stringy grass and makes poor life decisions like rooting for the bronc....Oh Dolts, but he's been around as is actually capable of seeing fault in his team.

Hey look , its another longtime (2 years) Charger fan.

boogblaster
12-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Screw the Bolts they may or may not advance in the POs.. but Im not converting to Eggoism just because the Chiefs are out.....

InChiefsHell
12-27-2006, 09:20 AM
I gotta cut ChargerFanz a bitta slack. You can understand why they are so excited - Dolts are the only AFCW team that has never held the Trophy, and now they finally have a chance at it. DoltFanz have forever lived under the shadows of their Big AFCW Brothers and this is the long-awaited moment where they step into the light. If their team continues to be successful, Doltfanz will eventually learn how to handle it.... right now they are in uncharted territory & don't quite know how to deal with it. Give 'em a break.

That's nice to say, but they went to the SB in the 90's...we haven't been there since 19fuggin70...

...so, **** the Bolt fans.

InChiefsHell
12-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Screw the Bolts they may or may not advance in the POs.. but Im not converting to Eggoism just because the Chiefs are out.....

AMEN!

Braincase
12-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Whether we like it or not, we're a third place team. We might end up being a third place theme with a 9-7 record, but gimme a break, did any of expect to see the Chiefs do anything in the playoffs considering how things started, then the sputtering along the way?

We're not a playoff team. We need to reconstruct the offensive line, receiver corps (including Tony G if it's deemed a necessity), and half the defense players.

I hope we'll get through the next season with a little more light at the end of the tunnel, but right now that light seems at least two seasons away.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-27-2006, 10:53 AM
San Diego is a good place for Marty, I always thought the ocean smelled of death

Chief Faithful
12-27-2006, 11:00 AM
DoltFanz have forever lived under the shadows of their Big AFCW Brothers and this is the long-awaited moment where they step into the light.

That is funny how you used words like forever and long-awaited in context of Doltfanz, but I don't buy it. These guys only exist when the Chargers win the division.

tburg
12-27-2006, 02:06 PM

I hope bud dry attempts a comeback.

StcChief
12-27-2006, 02:21 PM
I like a new up and comer.
The Winter Hook (Redhook) seasonal ale is tasty and should challenge from WC game.

Stinger
12-27-2006, 03:09 PM
This seems like as good as spot as any.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/martychoke.jpg

crazycoffey
12-27-2006, 03:11 PM
This seems like as good as spot as any.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/martychoke.jpg

ROFL :bang: :bolts:

Chiefs Pantalones
12-27-2006, 03:13 PM
I remember in 04 the Chargers offense was awesome, they scored alot of points. In the playoffs, Marty when into his patented shell, and they only scored 17 points. The play-calling was so conservative, it was insane. That was against Herm's Jets. LOL, the Jets were the Herm Jets, so it was pretty much the samething as the Chargers. First team lucky enough to hit 20 points wins the game, lol.

kcfanXIII
12-27-2006, 03:14 PM
you should get boulevard unfiltered wheat for your bud bowl fantasy team.

thedude
12-27-2006, 03:36 PM
I think I saw an old raiders tatoo on one of those charger fans.

That would explain a lot.

crazycoffey
12-27-2006, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=TinyEvel]This must be you.

Lookin' good!
Welcome to the NFL.[/QUOTE

can we all say dweeb;

one
two
three

DWEEB!!

:Lin:

crazycoffey
12-27-2006, 03:46 PM

:arrow: :bang: :bolts:

sd4chiefs
12-27-2006, 03:46 PM
For Christmas I got a shirt that says

'I AM NOT A CHARGER FAN'

I wear it all the time because I got sick of my neighbors asking me if I was a Charger Fan yet.

Drunk
12-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Please tell me some Mexicans were holding a shank to that A--holes ribs!
Why? Was your wife raped by "some mexican" or are you just a racist cock sucker.

Cock meaning rooster?

Adept Havelock
12-27-2006, 04:13 PM

I'd rather drink Kool-Aid made by Jim Jones, thanks anyway.

Drunk
12-27-2006, 04:14 PM
For Christmas I got a shirt that says

'I AM NOT A CHARGER FAN'

I wear it all the time because I got sick of my neighbors asking me if I was a Charger Fan yet.

Thats what you get for living in 'Americas Finest City". Say, what are you doing over here anyways? Shouldnt you be living in "The women look like goats, stuck in the 90's, mullet land" (AKA KC), Instead of Sandy Eggo?

Drunk
12-27-2006, 04:15 PM
That is funny how you used words like forever and long-awaited in context of Doltfanz, but I don't buy it. These guys only exist when the Chargers win the division.
Yes, because you know so much about whats going on with West Coast teams living in Atlanta right?

stevieray
12-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Yes, because you know so much about whats going on with West Coast teams living in Atlanta right?

at least he's not a poser like you.

Drunk
12-27-2006, 04:29 PM
at least he's not a poser like you.
Yup, you caught me...what can I say.

If your not a queefs fan, you must be a "poser", whatever the hell that means.

stevieray
12-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Yup, you caught me...what can I say.

not much so far, poser.

Drunk
12-27-2006, 04:43 PM
not much so far, poser.
Hey StevieRay, keep your chin up...I have some things to place on it.

stevieray
12-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Hey StevieRay, keep your chin up...I have some things to place on it.

Hey Drunk, strike a pose.

Drunk
12-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Hey Drunk, strike a pose.
Shall I strike the classic ol' "Nutsonyourchin" pose?

stevieray
12-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Shall I strike the classic ol' "Nutsonyourchin" pose?

You've already got that pose down..why not live on the edge and go for it...like the smelling your finger after you pull it out of your ass pose..

Drunk
12-27-2006, 04:54 PM
-----------------

Drunk
12-27-2006, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=stevieray]You've already got that pose down..why not live on the edge and go for it...like the smelling your finger after you pull it out of your ass pose.

If thats what you call living on the edge, your in trouble bro.

I knew it was bad in KC, but......damn.

stevieray
12-27-2006, 04:59 PM

I didn't want to raise the bar so high that "you're" brain would explode.

bogie
12-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh my.... someone has pissed off stevieray. You might want to duck, Drunk.

KChiefer
12-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Why? Was your wife raped by "some mexican" or are you just a racist cock sucker.

Cock meaning rooster?

It was a joke about him being down in SD. Was it a good one? No. Not because it's racist, but cause it's just dumb. And calling me a "cock sucker" aka gay doesn't really make a good case for you being some pc moral authority.

PS: If I had a wife, I'm sure "some mexican" woulda raped her by now. And they turk r jobs! dur da dur!

Shamrock
12-27-2006, 06:49 PM
:bolts: :bang: :arrow:

I fixed it for you. Your conversion has begun.

I'll stand up for this one Brock. He's been on the Eggo board for more years than that, I've sparred with him when they suck, and he's historically been a pretty level headed fan. He was pretty unpopular for saying what I did about Donnie Edwards being too small and making tackles downfield for example.

He likes beef raised on Mexican Meth residue and stringy grass and makes poor life decisions like rooting for the bronc....Oh Dolts, but he's been around as is actually capable of seeing fault in his team.

Hey Corn Cob -

Such nice words coming from a Squaws fan. Thanks !

I know Marty's faults. I hated his style when he was with the BBQ City Squaws and the Cleveland Crayons. I didn't like his hiring, except that it gave the team some structure after the mess Beathard, Gilbride, Riley, etc had made.

Can he overcome past failures? Hell, I don't know ..... but it sure is better than not being in the playoffs. He's got the team to do it, probably his best ever (although y'all would probably argue his 13-3 Squaws team was better).

~~~~~~~~~~

Is Marty Junior (Herm Edwards) going to force feed LJ all game to try and grab the rushing title? The NFL has pushed back the Poe Birds vs. Bison to the afternoon start, so SD won't be able to rest any players vs the Cardinals (overall home field advantage still undecided.)

sd4chiefs
12-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Thats what you get for living in 'Americas Finest City". Say, what are you doing over here anyways? Shouldnt you be living in "The women look like goats, stuck in the 90's, mullet land" (AKA KC), Instead of Sandy Eggo?

After growing up and living in KC for 40 years I was ready for a change. My wife told me that she got a job offer that paid her a lot more money in SD. It took me about 10 seconds before I said OK lets go. I miss going to the Chiefs games and the BBQ but I don't miss the sucky weather. I am playing golf on Friday. :p

Iowanian
12-27-2006, 08:18 PM
At least your mother was able to get you that job cleaning up after her at the donkey show.

You fancy yourself some kind of interweb hardass after finding it 13 weeks into the season...Hopping off of a man banana for a band wagon.

Spott
12-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Damn, can the 1st round of the playoffs get here already so the Charger trolls will leave for another year?

Wile_E_Coyote
12-27-2006, 09:06 PM
You would think any one who follows the NFL on any kind of regular basis. Would know the rug could be pulled out from underneath your team at any given time. A couple of key injuries, a couple of times of the ball bouncing the wrong way, a bad officating crew. Most games hinge on a couple of plays

Chest pounding is retarded

Drunk
12-28-2006, 09:55 AM
At least your mother was able to get you that job cleaning up after her at the donkey show.

You fancy yourself some kind of interweb hardass after finding it 13 weeks into the season...Hopping off of a man banana for a band wagon.

Oh were bringing up mothers now? How Original Well,
I wish I knew your mother, that way I can piss on her grave.

Drunk
12-28-2006, 09:55 AM
You would think any one who follows the NFL on any kind of regular basis. Would know the rug could be pulled out from underneath your team at any given time. A couple of key injuries, a couple of times of the ball bouncing the wrong way, a bad officating crew. Most games hinge on a couple of plays

Chest pounding is retarded
Agreed.

Iowanian
12-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Whew.....

Almost as creative as you are classy, shitpig troll.

Ugly Duck
12-28-2006, 10:59 AM
Naw... I don't buy it. That "Chiefs" fan is just too ghey to be real... he's a DoltFan plant.

Ultra Peanut
12-28-2006, 11:12 AM
They're laughing. It's over. I check my revolver but I have fired off my last cartridge at an Indian I caught eating a discarded shoe from my trash. I place the pistol to my temple and pull the trigger anyway. One of them seems to be crying. Click. Click. Click.

Drunk
12-28-2006, 11:49 AM
Naw... I don't buy it. That "Chiefs" fan is just too ghey to be real... he's a DoltFan plant.
Nope thats your boy. Were finished with the little traitor now, he'll be arriving at your local airport shortly. Do what you must to him.

Chief Faithful
12-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Let me guess, another Doltz fan out of hinding.

I grew up in KC and have been a vocal fan for over 40 years. I'm guessing by your idiot response you just realized there is a team in SD.

Drunk
12-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Let me guess, another Doltz fan out of hinding.

I grew up in KC and have been a vocal fan for over 40 years. I'm guessing by your idiot response you just realized there is a team in SD.
Queef Faithful:
"These guys only exist when the Chargers win the division."

Like I said, you grew up in KC, so other than heresay, and cheap smack talk, how do you know whats really been going on over here in the 1904?

How is that response idiotic?

Sorry to bust your little bubble, but I come from a Charger faithful family 3 generations deep. 4 if you count my kids....

El Jefe
12-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Shamrock, how about you stay on your own site. TinyEvel, that picture is awesome btw.

Iowanian
12-28-2006, 09:05 PM
He's been here longer than you, Stunta.

Stop jerking off with super glue.

As for Drunk....I doubt I'm the only one finding it easy to believe
that he's the product of 2 cousins, who were the product of 2 cousins.

Chief Faithful
12-29-2006, 08:36 AM
Queef Faithful:
Sorry to bust your little bubble, but I come from a Charger faithful family 3 generations deep. 4 if you count my kids....

Did everyone in your family come out of hiding this year? Until the last month sightings of your kind have been more rare than Big Foot. Don't get frustrated because in time you might learn how to talk and socialize with other football fans.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 10:03 AM
He's been here longer than you, Stunta.

Stop jerking off with super glue.

As for Drunk....I doubt I'm the only one finding it easy to believe
that he's the product of 2 cousins, who were the product of 2 cousins.
Well, Im sure its easy for you to believe such things living in the incest capital of the world.

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 10:13 AM
Is that really the best you can do?

I know you're new to football and probably new to smack, but that is weaker than Al Davis' bladder control.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 10:20 AM
Did everyone in your family come out of hiding this year? Until the last month sightings of your kind have been more rare than Big Foot. Don't get frustrated because in time you might learn how to talk and socialize with other football fans.
Frustrated? Ha! Its not my fault you cant comprehend simple english.

Slowly now. What....the...hell.....do...you....know....about....SOUTH....CAL...fans....living in....Atlanta.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 10:21 AM
That wasnt my intention. Just replying to idiotic posts. I know I dont have the scary "Keyboard of doom" yet like some but....hey, maybe ill be that famous some day.

El Jefe
12-29-2006, 10:28 AM
Iowanian "he's been here longer than you stunta.Stop jerking off with super glue". I dont care if he has if he is a fan of the Chargers, he must either be a loser or have no life to post on a Chiefs site.

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Thats very noob of you kclj.

While Drunk is an idiot, fans of opposing teams have ALWAYS been encouraged to participate here. The troubles come, when they arive in the form of a troll, shape of a dipshit...particularly AFTER a loss or AFTER their team has made the playoffs.

Its understandable that Dolt fans are having trouble dealing with success though. They're not very used to it, they're new to football, and they're butthurt that their team will be playing in some other city soon, because their fanbase doesn't support the team unless they've got 11 wins.

El Jefe
12-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Ok Iowanian. I still dont get why you would want to if he likes the Chargers, I wouldnt post on there site because I dont like the Chargers, but hey if its encouraged I will holster my pistols.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 10:37 AM
Thats very noob of you kclj.

While Drunk is an idiot, fans of opposing teams have ALWAYS been encouraged to participate here. The troubles come, when they arive in the form of a troll, shape of a dipshit...particularly AFTER a loss or AFTER their team has made the playoffs.

Its understandable that Dolt fans are having trouble dealing with success though. They're not very used to it, they're new to football, and they're butthurt that their team will be playing in some other city soon, because their fanbase doesn't support the team unless they've got 11 wins.

Oh show us more of your football knowledge all mighty keyboard of doom. Thanks for elightening me. What more do you have to offer a 1st year football fan like me?

Since you guys are so used to success, how about a lesson my queef fan friend?

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 10:42 AM
Ok Iowanian. I still dont get why you would want to if he likes the Chargers, I wouldnt post on there site because I dont like the Chargers, but hey if its encouraged I will holster my pistols.

I know many fans of other teams who go to other team boards for legitimate reasons. I do. When you sift through the homers, idiots and stuntarPaint guys, you can usually learn about their team, players, injuries and get an opposing view of your own team.

While he hasn't proven it here yet, Shamrock in particular has been on the Dolt boards all along and I've had very reasoned football discussions with him. He's shown me he's capable of pointing out weakness in his own team as well as the Chiefs. Thats why.

I'm not his keeper, I'm not the bodyguard, but as someone who does visit other boards, it gets old having to defend yourself every year, by the latest horde of hoopleheads to find that board.

As for Drunk......You haven't shown that you're here for anythign other than to gloat and talk shit. You're not very good at it, but thats why you're here. If you seek football discussion and non-homeristic opinions, all you have to do is select a topic, start a thread or participate in a discussion.

Since you're new, its customary on Chiefsplanet to begin with asking you what an Hback is....

El Jefe
12-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Iowanian, 10-4 I gotcha, sounds like legitimate reasons. No problem here look like evryting gwana be ire.

Skip Towne
12-29-2006, 10:51 AM
Hey, Iowanian, where did you find these retarted people? Did you have to bring them home with you?

Drunk
12-29-2006, 10:54 AM
I know many fans of other teams who go to other team boards for legitimate reasons. I do. When you sift through the homers, idiots and stuntarPaint guys, you can usually learn about their team, players, injuries and get an opposing view of your own team.

While he hasn't proven it here yet, Shamrock in particular has been on the Dolt boards all along and I've had very reasoned football discussions with him. He's shown me he's capable of pointing out weakness in his own team as well as the Chiefs. Thats why.

I'm not his keeper, I'm not the bodyguard, but as someone who does visit other boards, it gets old having to defend yourself every year, by the latest horde of hoopleheads to find that board.

As for Drunk......You haven't shown that you're here for anythign other than to gloat and talk shit. You're not very good at it, but thats why you're here. If you seek football discussion and non-homeristic opinions, all you have to do is select a topic, start a thread or participate in a discussion.

Since you're new, its customary on Chiefsplanet to begin with asking you what an Hback is....

My original intentions were not to come here and respond to all these foolish posts, but in true redneck fashion, I was attacked from day one. I find it amusing to ruffle the feathers on you ladies' headdresses.

As far as participating in discussions, If you check my post history, you'll see that was the case.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 10:56 AM
My original intentions were not to come here and respond to all these foolish posts or to "smack talk", but in true redneck fashion, I was attacked from day one. I find it amusing to ruffle the feathers on you ladies' headdresses.

As far as participating in discussions, If you check my post history, you'll see that was the case.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 10:58 AM
So Iowanian, how many games you been to this season?

trndobrd
12-29-2006, 11:09 AM
My original intentions were not to come here and respond to all these foolish posts, but in true redneck fashion, I was attacked from day one. I find it amusing to ruffle the feathers on you ladies' headdresses.

I got as far as the post where you suggested you were sticking something up my ass.

Chief Faithful
12-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Frustrated? Ha! Its not my fault you cant comprehend simple english.

Slowly now. What....the...hell.....do...you....know....about....SOUTH....CAL...fans....living in....Atlanta.

Hey, learn to comprehend your own writing dipshit.

To quote you, "Yes, because you know so much about whats going on with West Coast teams living in Atlanta right?"

Slowly now, I know as much about West Cost 'teams' as you do living in Atlanta. As for fans of the Doltz I know nothing because they didn't come out of hiding until they won the conference. But, based on how you represent I'm thinking So.Cal. fans are all brain dead.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Hey, learn to comprehend your own writing dipshit.

To quote you, "Yes, because you know so much about whats going on with West Coast teams living in Atlanta right?"

Slowly now, I know as much about West Cost 'teams' as you do living in Atlanta. As for fans of the Doltz I know nothing because they didn't come out of hiding until they won the conference. But, based on how you represent I'm thinking So.Cal. fans are all brain dead.

Its no use. Either your knowingly lying to yourself or just plain delusional when you make those comments about knowing as much as I do (regarding the Chargers).

So what your saying is we didnt come out of hiding until 94?

And im sure youve been to every Queefs game this season to represent right?

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Whats your home board, and your username there Drunk?

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Lol, its a very good board. And my username is the same.

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 03:06 PM
You're not on EggoOnline.
You've got almost half a year on dolttalk.

Yeah....you're long term and hard core.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:14 PM
You're not on EggoOnline.
You've got almost half a year on dolttalk.

Yeah....you're long term and hard core.

Thats not my "homeboard" but how long do you think BOLTTALK has existed you ****ing tool?

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:17 PM
So by your logic youve only been a fan since 2000?

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 03:17 PM
HRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Enjoy watching your team in LA.

The tailgates there are bound to have more people roaming the parking lots.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:19 PM

Please, youve probably never even been to a queefs home game, let alone one in 1904.

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 03:20 PM
hahahahha.

some light reading at
GlorifyThePast.com

Adept Havelock
12-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Please, youve probably never even been to a queefs home game, let alone one in 1904.

Considering the NFL wasn't formed until 1920, and the Chiefs (as the Dallas Texans) didn't start to play till 1960..... :spock:

Let's hear it for the 2010 Los Angeles Chargers! ROFL

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Considering the NFL wasn't formed until 1920, and the Chiefs (as the Dallas Texans) didn't start to play till 1960..... :spock:

Let's hear it for the 2010 Los Angeles Chargers! ROFL
Wow theres some real genius' around here. How bout this one.

Please, youve probably never even been to a queefs home game, let alone one in 619.

Yes I like to speak in numbers. >=)

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:26 PM
hahahahha.

some light reading at
GlorifyThePast.com
Now thats a great site.

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 03:28 PM
Drunk....I'll wager your parents were at conception, and probably throughout your incubation. Its becoming more apparent that they used lead based paint for lubricant.

I'm sure teh Bolttalk crowd will enjoy you selling them out here too.
That should be some good drama.

Adept Havelock
12-29-2006, 03:28 PM
Wow theres some real genius' around here. How bout this one.

Please, youve probably never even been to a queefs home game, let alone one in 619.

Yes I like to speak in numbers. >=)

Kid, I was watching them when they moved to this town. And it's you've, not "youve", genius. ;)

Just another Dolts fan who stays in the woodwork 'till the division is clenched. Once the salary cap dismantles the great team you've got right now, you'll fade away like your kind always does. Until then, thanks for the cheap guffaws.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Drunk....I'll wager your parents were at conception, and probably throughout your incubation. Its becoming more apparent that they used lead based paint for lubricant.
HAHAHAHA!!!

Chief Faithful
12-29-2006, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=Drunk]

QUOTE]

Didn't come out of hiding until November, 2006. I don't know what BB you where posting on in 94, but it was not the Planet.

This BB is crawling with your kind tossing crap and most have less than 100 post count. If you came talking football instead of smack you would have been received warmly. Instead you are just a troll.

BTW I've been watching your team since Charlie Waller was the HC along with all the original 8 teams. I liked the 1979 team best and I thought the 1994 team was just hot not real talented. This current team IMO is the second best team in their history, but I don't expect much from them in the playoffs.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:34 PM
Kid, I was watching them when they moved to this town. And it's you've, not "youve", genius. ;)

Just another Dolts fan who stays in the woodwork 'till the division is clenched. Once the salary cap dismantles the great team you've got right now, you'll fade away like your kind always does. Until then, thanks for the cheap guffaws.

Personally, I used to like being the underdog. When your down its the "your team sucks" talk, now its the "your just a bandwagon fan" gibberish. Its all amusing to me how you all think you know what your talking about. See you in the playoffs chumps. And yes I can finally say it again. Please dont act like raidur fans and start thE "Yea, but how many rings do you have" comeback please.

Spott
This cocksucker will be gone after the 1st playoff game when Marty screws it up again.

Adept Havelock
[QUOTE=Drunk]

QUOTE]

Didn't come out of hiding until November, 2006. I don't know what BB you where posting on in 94, but it was not the Planet.

This BB is crawling with your kind tossing crap and most have less than 100 post count. If you came talking football instead of smack you would have been received warmly. Instead you are just a troll.

BTW I've been watching your team since Charlie Waller was the HC along with all the original 8 teams. I liked the 1979 team best and I thought the 1994 team was just hot not real talented. This current team IMO is the second best team in their history, but I don't expect much from them in the playoffs.

That 79 team was something else, wasn't it? Fouts, Joiner and Jefferson, and Winslow. Hell of an air attack.

This cocksucker will be gone after the 1st playoff game when Marty screws it up again.

Quite likely. ROFL

Spott
12-29-2006, 03:37 PM
That 79 team was something else, wasn't it? Fouts, Joiner and Jefferson, and Winslow. Hell of an air attack.

That 79 team lost in the first round of the playoffs, too.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=Drunk]

QUOTE]

Somebody said didnt come out of hiding till they won the confrence.

Like I said before, I didnt come here to start smack talking, but was "warmly recieved" by sh*t talking and insults, what do you expect.

Drunk
12-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Hahaha! Keep listening to the masses dick eater.

Chief Faithful
12-29-2006, 03:44 PM

One of the most enjoyable teams I've ever watched. If their defense was any good they would have been one of the best teams in history.

Adept Havelock
12-29-2006, 04:19 PM
One of the most enjoyable teams I've ever watched. If their defense was any good they would have been one of the best teams in history.

No doubt. I kept thinking of that squad during the 2003 season....

Shamrock
12-31-2006, 03:03 AM
Shamrock, how about you stay on your own site. TinyEvel, that picture is awesome btw.

Nah .......

One of y'all Squaw fans asked me to stop by from time to time.

So, here I am.

Shamrock
12-31-2006, 03:08 AM
Hey, Iowanian, where did you find these retarted people? Did you have to bring them home with you?

Has your tart gone bad?

Shamrock
12-31-2006, 03:09 AM

Hey Corn Cob -

Just found out .... I've got a ticket to the AFC Champ game. 50 yard line.

Woooooo hooooooooo ...... I get to watch Marty finally get to the big dance !

Nelson Muntz
12-31-2006, 08:03 AM
Hey Corn Cob -

I don't know whats funnier; the fact that you spent money on tickets, or that you actually believe Marty will make it that far.

Spott
12-31-2006, 09:10 AM
Hey Corn Cob -

I still have my ticket to the 95 AFC championship game. Of course it never happened after Marty screwed it up(as usual).

Iowanian
12-31-2006, 09:46 AM
I think your money is more wasted than what I put on the table last night foolishly thinking pocket KKs and Pocket AA would beat 49 offsuit-guy.

Record....0-6, Cost $150.

Just prepare yourself now for the butthurt that Marty is about to drop on Sandy Eggo. You'll all be shitting like Tubgirl after what he's going to do to your overconfident fan base.

pffffffffffffffffffft. "ooooooo h noooooooo"

Hey Corn Cob -

Shamrock
12-31-2006, 07:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/scblue55/donk.gif

Squaw Fans -

Congrats !!! Good luck next week in Indy.

Shamrock
12-31-2006, 07:41 PM
I still have my ticket to the 95 AFC championship game. Of course it never happened after Marty screwed it up(as usual).

I still have the one from the '80 season AFC Champ game. Ugh ......

Spott
01-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Hey Corn Cob -

Damn, what a great investment that was.

Maybe you can still see Marty on dancing with the stars. That was the "big dance" you were referring to right?

Sure-Oz
01-14-2007, 09:55 PM
This thread has backfired, nice choke job fellas. Best REG. season team apparently.

Bowser
01-14-2007, 09:57 PM
And Lady Karma bitchslaps San Diego into the 2007 season!

Smed1065
01-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Hey, my cattle are well fed !!!

Marty says Cam Cameron is calling the plays, so no MartyBall this playoffs.

The "rookie" QB made one hell of a throw to beat the Squacks up in Alaska .... or wherever the hell the SeaChickens play.

Merriman is kept in a cage all week, and fed beef from Iowa (that must of been where the tainted supplements came from. Next season he's eating quality Texas beef instead.) We let him out on Sundays to give sermons to opposing quarterbacks. This weeks' congregation includes the statue named Kurt Warner.

Our secondary has been kicking ass lately. Jammer freakin' ROCKS !

Guess he was left in the cage, how nice of you.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Where is Iowanian? Must be over at a Bolt site ROFL ing

Smed1065
01-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Nah .......

One of y'all Squaw fans asked me to stop by from time to time.

So, here I am.

Guess you will not be on tonight then?

Bwana
01-14-2007, 10:00 PM
LMAO, Nice bump.

KChiefer
01-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Hope it was fun while it lasted there Tonto!

I guess he's gotta go get his Paul Revere outfit now.

Iowanian
01-15-2007, 08:31 AM
Somewhere, on the first exit from Qualcom, the wheels came off of a bandwagon, resulting in a multicar pile-up.

The flies on the bloated corpses are camoflaged by the sun shimmering off of the new, unwashed Charger Jerseys. Reports indicate the Bandwagon was equipped with Ejection seats, however, the fans were too busy talking trash during Pre-flight instructions.

Wastin' away again in Martyville....

TEX
01-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey Corn Cob -

ROFL