PDA

View Full Version : what about garcia

kcfanXIII
12-27-2006, 04:35 AM
i'm not completely sold on the guy, but he's played well since taking over for mcnabb. if he gets some wins in the playoffs, what about bringing him in to replace green?

Taco John
12-27-2006, 04:43 AM
Another idea is Superman. Can you imagine how far he could throw a football?

I mean, since we're discussing scenarios of things that will absolutely not happen, we might as well be considering Superman.

HMc
12-27-2006, 04:48 AM
why replace green with someone who's just as old but not as good?

MichaelH
12-27-2006, 05:41 AM
And if we kept Johnny Morton, we would have two pillow biters on the team.

Simply Red
12-27-2006, 06:50 AM
And if we kept Johnny Morton, we would have two pillow biters on the team.

of course:

NTTAWWT!

Over-Head
12-27-2006, 07:15 AM
Well the Chiefs could help "sabotage" our team by giving us an "unhealthy Holmes", and making the powers that be hand us another dead beat QB like Garcia, then maybe a few linemen, not to mention a guard or two.
Yeah that would teach us a lesson, stock our rooster with has been’s and never was’es.
Oh, wait a min, thats what we’ve been doing the last 4 years, no wonder we suck :banghead:

InChiefsHell
12-27-2006, 07:32 AM
Another idea is Superman. Can you imagine how far he could throw a football?

I mean, since we're discussing scenarios of things that will absolutely not happen, we might as well be considering Superman.

I'm going with the Hulk. Not injury prone, can take and deliver a punishing blow, and he can throw pretty far too. He plays a little maniacally, but maybe we need that on this team...I guarantee nobody runs back an interception on him...

Chief Roundup
12-27-2006, 07:45 AM
No thanks we would have to change our offense to the west coast offense. That is all that he knows. That is the reason he failed everywhere else.

KC-TBB
12-27-2006, 07:54 AM
You gotta go with Iron Man...his uniform is already red and gold...

Basileus777
12-27-2006, 08:18 AM
We don't run the WCO. Garcia in a Coryell offense would be a joke.

CupidStunt
12-27-2006, 08:22 AM
YOUTH!

Some of you guys are too obsessed with veterans. It must be Carl's strategy rubbing off on you.

Easy 6
12-27-2006, 08:23 AM
:shake: > Yes

KC-TBB
12-27-2006, 08:39 AM
He rocked in Oceans 12

RedandGold
12-27-2006, 08:41 AM
Hulk and Iron Man are solid options, but I would still go with Superman.

Unlike Elvis (or Green for that matter) he COULD pass it and catch it too.

InChiefsHell
12-27-2006, 08:46 AM
Hulk and Iron Man are solid options, but I would still go with Superman.

Unlike Elvis (or Green for that matter) he COULD pass it and catch it too.

Superman would cost too much, we'd be giving away a ton in draft picks for him, since he is kinda the rock star of Free Agency. I know the Hulk has had his issues with the media (who could forget the infamous "microphone eating incident") but he is very athletic, and his off field struggles make him a cheaper aquisition. I'm sure with the proper coaching and vetran leadership, the Hulk would make an awesome QBOTF...

InChiefsHell
12-27-2006, 08:48 AM
You gotta go with Iron Man...his uniform is already red and gold...

:eek: Wow, Iron Man has certainly bulked up since the last time I saw him...

Redrum_69
12-27-2006, 08:53 AM
Why is it always the QB's fault....

Look at Troy Aikman...he suffered SEVERAL concussions but came back and led the Cowboys to Superbowl WIns.

Its not Trents fault.

The blame solely falls on Carl Petersons shoulders....horrible draft picks...signing of old players in their last few years...and free agents here and there to fill the gaps.

Like 610 said this morning....hes been here for 18 years...you name another GM in the NFL that has been with the same team for that time span and no SUper Bowl rings.

Heres the bigger picture...Carl has four more years on his contract. Do you think Carl is going to rebuild the team and start over??? Hell no...The CHiefs will be riding the mediocrity train for the next four years...with no Super Bowl wins...no chance for playoffs...UNTIL PETERSON IS FREAKING GONE.

Sure-Oz
12-27-2006, 08:59 AM
garcia=west coast offense qb

L.A. Chieffan
12-27-2006, 09:43 AM
What about Kyle Boller? It looks like hes not gonna be the man anymore in Balt and he's still young, but he has lots of experience. I watched him in high school and college and the kid has a cannon and can make crazy throws. I kinda think he got screwed over in Balt with Fassel and crappy receivers and no help. With the right coaching and tutielege he might turn out to be a pretty good QB.

Just IMO, I would rather like to see a young promising QB than an old washed up one.

DMAC
12-27-2006, 10:21 AM
And if we kept Johnny Morton, we would have two pillow biters on the team.LMAO Lisping is not good in a huddle.

Coogs
12-27-2006, 10:27 AM
This morining on Cold Pizza they had a little segment that said Herm has named Trent Green as our starting QB for 2007.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-27-2006, 10:29 AM
Herm will use his connections with the Jets. To trade Dee Brown & Michael Bennett for Brad Smith & Blaylock

L.A. Chieffan
12-27-2006, 10:29 AM
This morining on Cold Pizza they had a little segment that said Herm has named Trent Green as our starting QB for 2007.
2007=2006 :banghead:

DMAC
12-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Herm will use his connections with the Jets. To trade Dee Brown & Michael Bennett for Brad Smith & BlaylockI'd love to have Brad...brainwash him into being excited about converting to WR.

Manila-Chief
12-27-2006, 11:50 AM
We don't run the WCO. Garcia in a Coryell offense would be a joke.

FYI ... We no longer run the "Croyell" offense ... Herm doesn't like scoring quickly or lots of points. I believe that is one of Green's problems ... he is afraid of making a mistake under Herm's version of Martyball.

Taco John
12-27-2006, 12:27 PM
:eek: Wow, Iron Man has certainly bulked up since the last time I saw him...

Steroids.

Chief Faithful
12-27-2006, 12:32 PM
FYI ... We no longer run the "Croyell" offense ... Herm doesn't like scoring quickly or lots of points. I believe that is one of Green's problems ... he is afraid of making a mistake under Herm's version of Martyball.

I agree the offense has changed, which is why I don't think Croyle is going to work out as the QOTF. Garcia might be a good fit.

Sure-Oz
12-27-2006, 12:47 PM
Herm said he wasnt going to touch the O, he lied so bad. They should've lkept the O the same, the attacking style and wait till mid 4th to insert the run run run bs!