PDA

View Full Version : I told you so.....

JETS4LIFE
12-28-2006, 05:32 PM
Herm will run the Chiefs into the ground.

Hey, guess what? Jets may be in the palyoffs!!!

Simplex3
And a big, hearty "F**K OFF" to you too.

Ari Chi3fs
Hey guess what!?! Eat a dick!

How could you have TOLD US SO, with 1 post?

Deberg_1990
12-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Hey guess what? One and done!

Ebolapox
enjoy the palyoffs... whatever the f*ck those are supposed to be

PinkFloyd
Hey guess what!?! Eat a dick!

How could you have TOLD US SO, with 1 post?

It's GoChiefs...

I'm just kidding....

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 05:35 PM
You know your team is shitty when you're being heckled by a Jets fan.

PinkFloyd
12-28-2006, 05:36 PM

OUCH !!!!

jjjayb
12-28-2006, 05:36 PM

So sad but so true. :(

PinkFloyd
12-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Wait... Hold... I'm thinking here.... :hmmm:

:hmmm:

Just wait til next year !!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

In our dreams that is !!!

Bob Dole
12-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Herm convinced Roaf to retire, knocked Trent out for half the season and told Jordan Black to whiff.

That bastard!

Deberg_1990
12-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Herm convinced Roaf to retire, knocked Trent out for half the season and told Jordan Black to whiff.

That bastard!

He drafted Sims, Wesley and Hicks, got rid of Al Saunders and Tony Richardson too..!!

What an A-hole.

Dartgod
12-28-2006, 05:46 PM
He drafted Sims, Wesley and Hicks, got rid of Al Saunders and Tony Richardson too..!!

What an A-hole.
DAMMIT, CARL....er, HERM!! :cuss:

Ebolapox
12-28-2006, 05:48 PM
now I KNOW why this team is doomed... todd blackledge and that bastage who drafted him... HERM F*CKING EDWARDS

Phobia
12-28-2006, 05:50 PM
I swear Herm Edwards personally molested every Jets fan on the internet.

Deberg_1990
12-28-2006, 05:54 PM
I swear Herm Edwards personally molested every Jets fan on the internet.

hahaha..

How quickly they forget such winners like Rich Kotite and Bruce Coslet.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-28-2006, 05:56 PM

Oh yeah!...well...SO!!

Simplex3
12-28-2006, 05:58 PM
This guy must not have read very many threads on the front page if he thinks this is going to get us down.

JETS4LIFE
12-28-2006, 06:04 PM
HEY,
I like Chief fans, some of the best in the NFL but I feel bad for you all. Herm is so predictable (run your RB up the middle for 26 times a game) and has poor clock management. Oh yeah, likes to kick FGs.

Whatever happened to the powerful O??

Simplex3
12-28-2006, 06:07 PM
HEY,
I like Chief fans, some of the best in the NFL but I feel bad for you all. Herm is so predictable (run your RB up the middle for 26 times a game) and has poor clock management. Oh yeah, likes to kick FGs.

Being from NY you may have missed the fact that our LT retired and our QB missed most of the season. You know, since you guys out there were so busy listening to Giants players bitch about everything.

Phobia
HEY,

Herm didn't change a thing. He promised. Why would he?

mlyonsd
HEY,

I hope for your sake the new Hunt running the show doesn't fire Peterson only so he can be hired by the Jets.

Good luck in the playoffs....although you still have to get past another AFC West team.

Phobia
12-28-2006, 06:10 PM
At least an expansion franchise didn't steal our original franchise name....

OnTheWarpath58
12-28-2006, 06:10 PM
HEY,

Tends to happen when you lose 3 Pro Bowlers.

Amazing how much better your offense is this year now that Pennington is staying off his ass. D'Brick and Mangold were fine picks.

But, as you can tell by reading this board, OL play has nothing to do with the success of your QB's.......:rolleyes:

Good luck in the palyoffs, or wherever you're going.

Nzoner
12-28-2006, 06:15 PM
No matter how many of these clowns come trolling I cannot make myself cheer for the Raiders.

J-E-T-S

Jets,Jets,Jets

KCChiefsFan88
12-28-2006, 06:20 PM
HEY,

If the Chiefs played the Jets schedule they would have at least 10 wins now.

JETS4LIFE
12-28-2006, 06:21 PM
from a fans prespective.. who would you rahter have D Huard or T Green? Huard was playing very smart and at a high level, why in the heck did Herm bring back Green?

the thing is, herm took over a Parcells team. I would like to see him build a team up. That is why worry about you little poor chief fans......

Bill Parcells
12-28-2006, 06:24 PM
from a fans prespective.. who would you rahter have D Huard or T Green? Huard was playing very smart and at a high level, why in the heck did Herm bring back Green?

the thing is, herm took over a Parcells team. I would like to see him build a team up. That is why worry about you little poor chief fans......
You are a ****ing dumbass..and you are actually shedding a bad light on all smart Jet fans..signing up on December 22nd and talking shit really takes titanium testacles..

doomy3
12-28-2006, 06:26 PM

What is it that Mangini is winning with? An Edwards team?

Priest4Prez
12-28-2006, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=JETS4LIFE]HEY,

Whatever happened to the powerful O?

Wow, we are getting ragged on by a Jets fan. Wow.

Priest4Prez
12-28-2006, 06:29 PM

Hey, you are leaving out our best QB. Croyle. Huard played crappy teams and Green is still seeing stars.

Reerun_KC
12-28-2006, 08:29 PM
Hey guess what? One and done!

Dude no need to make fun of the one and dones. We have done that enough over Carls era, including choking away home field in the 90's

Hell most of the planet members would give there nuts to be one and done every year...

Iowanian
12-28-2006, 08:40 PM
Die in a fire after stuffing your dickhole full of sting weed and gasoline, you shitpig troll.

Reerun_KC
12-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Die in a fire after stuffing your dickhole full of sting weed and gasoline, you shitpig troll.

Talk about your southern hospitality!

Thanks, just spit water on my keyboard and out my nose....

GROB
12-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Tends to happen when you lose 3 Pro Bowlers.

Amazing how much better your offense is this year now that Pennington is staying off his ass. D'Brick and Mangold were fine picks.

But, as you can tell by reading this board, OL play has nothing to do with the success of your QB's.......:rolleyes:

Good luck in the palyoffs, or wherever you're going.
Looking on this board you would think the chefs are the only team to deal with retirements/injuries. Herm said he wasn't going to change a thing and guess what? Same result near miss on the playoffs. I don't see why you guys get so high and low with emotions all the time. Herm can't change chicken sh!t to chicken salad.

Halfcan
12-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Tis the season for dipshit Jets fans-fa la la la la la la la la la

Iowanian
12-28-2006, 08:56 PM
The donk trolls will shuddap again soon.....after San Fran KO's them from the playoffs.

Priest4Prez
12-28-2006, 09:00 PM
It's not like the Chiefs are out of the playoff picture yet. Hold your tounge Jets fans.

Iowanian
12-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Yes they are dumbass. The Chiefs were out in Cleveland.

The Jetrolls can pack their arses full of sewer rats, infected with something that gives them the typhoon Diarhea of Death.

Reerun_KC
12-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes they are dumbass. The Chiefs were out in Cleveland.

The Jetrolls can pack their arses full of sewer rats, infected with something that gives them the typhoon Diarhea of Death.

Dude why all the hate?

I think we are all embarrased that Herm is our coach as well. I would be tickled pink if I was a Jets fan. At least they have hope for the future.

We all knew what we are getting, yeah it sucks that they come over and tell us exactely what we are seeing each game from their own history with Herm, But what do you do?

We were the morons that hired him and they were the smart ones for getting a 4th rounder for a coach that was going to be fired anyway....

Iowanian
12-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Its not hate.

I'm quickly growing tired of the influx of new invalids who think this is Madden 06.

Jets feel pretty cocky about their team....guess who built alot of it? Its not that different from the team Sermon had last year, except for the healthier Oline, and having a starting QB, instead of finishing with the 5th of the year.

As for the Civility towards the Jet trolls who only come here to occasionally talk shit about the Chiefs(and were strangely silent during the winning streak)....they can all squirt lighter fluid in their head holsters and fart on a bonfire.

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 09:10 PM
The donk trolls will shuddap again soon.....after San Fran KO's them from the playoffs.
Wanna bet? I know you got that money you been savin' for the screen door for your trailor.

Iowanian
12-28-2006, 09:11 PM
You're right skip....the donk trolls won't stop.

Reerun_KC
12-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Its not hate.

I'm quickly growing tired of the influx of new invalids who think this is Madden 06.

Jets feel pretty cocky about their team....guess who built alot of it? Its not that different from the team Sermon had last year, except for the healthier Oline, and having a starting QB, instead of finishing with the 5th of the year.

As for the Civility towards the Jet trolls who only come here to occasionally talk shit about the Chiefs(and were strangely silent during the winning streak)....they can all squirt lighter fluid in their head holsters and fart on a bonfire.

Funny! You might want to put the cork in the ol whiskey bottle tonight...

You ever think Herm is just cursed? Last year his team was shit, no OL, no QB, Comes to KC, same thing happens... I do!

Until he stops reading coaching for dummies before each game then the curse will be lifted.. LOL!

Wile_E_Coyote
12-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Jet trolls won't be dropping any Cleveland smack :)

Reerun_KC
12-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Jet trolls won't be dropping any Cleveland smack :)

They dont need to, Cleveland clowned Herm and the Chiefs enough on there own....

Wile_E_Coyote
12-28-2006, 09:16 PM
who needs Jet & Bronco trolls, we have enough of our own

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2006, 09:20 PM

Pillowbiting cocksmoking idiot troll.

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 09:25 PM
They dont need to, Cleveland clowned Herm and the Chiefs enough on there own....
Man, I hate gettin' clowned.

tk13
12-28-2006, 09:33 PM
The funny part is, Herm built the majority of the team that's about to make the playoffs. And all these Jets fans act like Herm had nothing to do with it.

The biggest thing Mangini did was fix up the O-line... and it's kept Pennington healthy, and every year he's been healthy, they've made the playoffs. Even then... Herm was the coach that broke in Pennington and Coles... then he drafted Cedric Houston, Cotchery, and Chris Baker, their TE. Then most of that defense was built by Herm... Robertson, Bryan Thomas, Vilma, Victor Hobson.... Herm signed Eric Barton. He drafted 3/4ths of their starting secondary, including Pro Bowl returnman Justin Miller, plus a very good young safety tandem in Kerry Rhodes and Erik Coleman. And those guys were both 2nd day picks. Not that some of those guys are superstars, but they're all starters or big contributors on a playoff team.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-28-2006, 09:35 PM
the punter the Jet fans drool over was a Herm pick up also, well they didn't drool so much last week ROFL

tk13
12-28-2006, 09:45 PM
the punter the Jet fans drool over was a Herm pick up also, well they didn't drool so much last week ROFL
Good call, as was Mike Nugent... who melted down in week 1, but has been money since. He's 20 for his last 21 FG's, and the miss was a 52 yarder.

Bill Parcells
12-28-2006, 09:56 PM
The funny part is, Herm built the majority of the team that's about to make the playoffs. And all these Jets fans act like Herm had nothing to do with it.

Herm was absolutely horrible at developing young talent..had he stayed,Mawae(and his big mouth)and Abraham would still be here..Cotcherry and B Thomas would be rotting on the bench.

The biggest thing Mangini did was fix up the O-line... and it's kept Pennington healthy, and every year he's been healthy, they've made the playoffs. Even then... Herm was the coach that broke in Pennington and Coles... then he drafted Cedric Houston, Cotchery, and Chris Baker, their TE. Then most of that defense was built by Herm... Robertson, Bryan Thomas, Vilma, Victor Hobson.... Herm signed Eric Barton. He drafted 3/4ths of their starting secondary, including Pro Bowl returnman Justin Miller, plus a very good young safety tandem in Kerry Rhodes and Erik Coleman. And those guys were both 2nd day picks. Not that some of those guys are superstars, but they're all starters or big contributors on a playoff team.

If Mangini doesn't get rid of Abraham..there is no Mangold and no fixed Offensive line..Coaches who are in over their heads and don't have a clue are scared to play rookies or young players and attach themselves to veterans,the only time a young guy gets a shot is when a vet goes down..and..Mangini had no Curtis Martin this year..something Hermy always had..

ROYC75
12-28-2006, 10:14 PM

# 1 When ?
# 2 We have LJ, we run the ball .........
# 3 It appears you have a great chance with a very weak schedule.

Major Props Dude, you get this training at
www.youwannaknoweverythingfootball101.com (http://www.everythingfootball101.com ) ?

Rausch
12-28-2006, 10:14 PM
If anything Herm OVERACHIEVED with the Jets.

To predict the Chiefs having a down season with one of the oldest offenses in the NFL takes great wisdom and prophet-like vision.

To link Herm with a poor Chiefs season is like saying Bush is the reason 75% of the earth is covered by water...

Braincase
12-29-2006, 07:58 AM

Hey Mr. Dumas, if the Jets didn't have the injury problems during the 2005 campaign, they probably would've made the playoffs, but when you get down to the fifth quarterback, it gets kind of hard to generate any offense. We just endured the Jets 2005 season, and we've got some rebuilding to do.

I'll expect to see the Chiefs in the AFC championship game before the Jets get back there again. 6 pack bet?

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 08:11 AM
Hey Mr. Dumas, if the Jets didn't have the injury problems during the 2005 campaign, they probably would've made the playoffs, but when you get down to the fifth quarterback, it gets kind of hard to generate any offense. We just endured the Jets 2005 season, and we've got some rebuilding to do.

I'll expect to see the Chiefs in the AFC championship game before the Jets get back there again. 6 pack bet?

Before I would go betting anything, I would wait until Herm proved he could do something first. Right now he is a major 90's Marty clone.

Even a six pack is pretty steep if you are wagering on Herm and his abilities to coach...

Herm is about as creative as a popscicle stick.

DMAC
12-29-2006, 08:38 AM
Eric Mangini looks like a pissed off Doug Heffernen.

Priest4Prez
12-29-2006, 08:43 AM
We could pull a NY Jets. Use Herm to "seemingly" run our team in the ground, giving us the NO. 1 pick in the draft. It seems he can draft well. That gives us a reason to fire his ass. Then, we get a coach who can take this talent and use it well.

crazycoffey
12-29-2006, 08:46 AM
Eric Mangini looks like a pissed off Doug Heffernen.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I love that show