PDA

View Full Version : Going to my First Chiefs Game

KCJohnny
12-28-2006, 10:38 PM
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

I will be in section 304, row 25, seats 20/21. If you want to punch me in the stomach, buy me a beer (or a slice of Planet Pie), here's your chance. I only ask you to be respectful of my 13 year old daughter who will be accompanying her dad. Looking forward to this great once-in-a-soldier's-career opportunity (I am assigned to Ft. Leavenworth).
KCJohnny
Thrilled as a child on Christmas Day

KurtCobain
12-28-2006, 10:41 PM
congrats on your first game.

I'll be there , section 124.

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Good for you, John. I'm happy for you. It will, indeed, be like a little kid at Christmas. The first time is magical.

KCJohnny
12-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Good for you, John. I'm happy for you. It will, indeed, be like a little kid at Christmas. The first time is magical.

Thanks, Mike. It will indeed be magical if the Chiefs win, the 49ers can somehow upset the Donx at Pile High and the 'Gals choke vs Pittsburgh - I think the Patsies can handle the Titans.

Halfcan
12-28-2006, 10:51 PM
nice-you will have a blast

boogblaster
12-28-2006, 10:53 PM
Have fun, its nice too have a NFL team here in the Midwest....

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 10:57 PM
Thanks, Mike. It will indeed be magical if the Chiefs win, the 49ers can somehow upset the Donx at Pile High and the 'Gals choke vs Pittsburgh - I think the Patsies can handle the Titans.
Pay attention to where the tunnel is located in relation to your seat. It will help you orient yourself when watching games on TV later.

morphius
12-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Be loud and I hope the Chiefs show up for this game like it means something.

Halfcan
12-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Don't miss the Wolf.

KCJohnny
12-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Be loud and I hope the Chiefs show up for this game like it means something.

I know I'll be doing my part. Who knows? The Donks could choke tomorrow - stranger things have happened - and we might have a shot at the post season by backing in. In any event, I hope to meet some Planeteers there. Can anyone recommend a tailgating location for me to crash?
KCJ
Thrilled, 8-7 season and all...

Warrior5
12-30-2006, 07:45 PM
John,
Congrats...you just won't believe the atmosphere. Hope the Chiefs win for the fans.

KCJohnny
12-30-2006, 07:50 PM
John,
Congrats...you just won't believe the atmosphere. Hope the Chiefs win for the fans.

W5, thanks, I sure hope a 'W' is part of the experience! I still plan on dropping by your office.... :)

Warrior5
12-30-2006, 07:52 PM
W5, thanks, I sure hope a 'W' is part of the experience! I still plan on drooping by your office.... :)

You can drop by anytime, but drooping ain't authorized in my AO.

KCJohnny
12-30-2006, 08:02 PM
You can drop by anytime, but drooping ain't authorized in my AO.

LOL!!! I just edited that post, but I may be drooping if we lose!

BigRedChief
12-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Stop by my tailgate and I'll share a jaggerbomb with ya. And I'll tell my 14 year old son to keep his hands off the merchandise.:rolleyes:
http://eteamz.active.com/lscardinals/images/Xmarks_the_tailgate_spot_small.jpg

Iowanian
12-30-2006, 08:17 PM
YOu and the daughter should have a great time...win or lose.

Enjoy yourself.

Don't worry..on the flyover....the bomb doors won't open.

Bowser
12-30-2006, 08:43 PM
You'll have a blast. Took my soon to be 11 year old daughter to her first game this year, and she ate it up.

Have fun. This is a memory she'll hold on to for the rest of her days.

Mile High Mania
12-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Wow... even I have been to a game at KC. It was really cold and the outcome really sucked, but... yeah.

You'll love it, the game at KC was great and you have to get there early for the tailgating - you guys do it right and you didn't kick a Broncos' fan and his brother in law out.

Logical
12-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Good to hear John. Enjoy the experience. Hopefully the Chiefs suprise me.

KCJohnny
12-30-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks all, especially those that extended the hospiltality of a tailgate. Great to hear from some of you old timers from the class of 2000 (and the old Star BB). My oh my, where have the years gone?
KCJ
Dinosaur

crazycoffey
12-31-2006, 11:22 AM
Good to hear John. Enjoy the experience. Hopefully the Chiefs suprise me.

Hey man, why did you slam me so hard on the Rep points, you and Brock both killed my rep, bill parcels gave some love and in two short weeks I was doing pretty good.

As I asked Brock, are you two just oppressive to opinions that differ from your own? Come on man, be fair, there are bigger pains on this site than me. I was being real and not acting up, I didn't use profanity, I didn't deserve to be slammed so hard on the points.

WilliamTheIrish
12-31-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey man, why did you slam me so hard on the Rep points, you and Brock both killed my rep, bill parcels gave some love and in two short weeks I was doing pretty good.

As I asked Brock, are you two just oppressive to opinions that differ from your own? Come on man, be fair, there are bigger pains on this site than me. I was being real and not acting up, I didn't use profanity, I didn't deserve to be slammed so hard on the points.

Complaining about rep will only get you more. FFT.