PDA

View Full Version : Belichick a Adulterer.Divorce Complaint Ammended

Bill Parcells
12-28-2006, 11:06 PM
December 19, 2006 -- A JILTED New Jersey husband has officially accused New England Patriot coach Bill Belichick of sleeping with his estranged wife. Months ago, Vincent Shenocca accused the gridiron genius of having a "relationship" with his attractive blond wife, Sharon. Now he has amended his divorce complaint in Morris County to include adultery among his many grievances. He claims that Sharon, 42, received FedEx parcels of cash in $30,000 lots from Belichick and that the three-time Super Bowl coach paid for exotic luxury vacations and a Jersey Shore summer house. But Sharon has asked her ex to provide proof she slept with Belichick.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12192006/gossip/pagesix/call_it_adultery_pagesix_.htm
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12192006/photos/pg6d.jpg

Simplex3
12-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Sounds like someone (the husband) needs to get back on his pills. What an idiot.

Halfcan
12-28-2006, 11:16 PM
What a hooker.

noa
12-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Belichick sent her $30,000 in cash multiple times? She must have a great personality.

el borracho
12-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Bill Ball-a-chick.

BucEyedPea
12-29-2006, 01:30 AM
:LOL:

It's old news though. Come on parcells.....

Cochise
12-29-2006, 01:37 AM
I know he's won super bowls, but anybody who mails some woman $30,000 has an overrated intellect!

thedude
12-29-2006, 03:01 AM
Sounds a lot like the guy who played Elaine's boyfriend/psychologist on Seinfeld.

Kerberos
12-29-2006, 04:15 AM
Belichick sent her $30,000 in cash multiple times? She must have a great personality.

Belichick musta been hitt'n that like a rabbit to give her that kind of cash.

I would sit here and say "Ain't NO PIECE of ASS worth that much $ unless you got $ to burn". Which may be the case here! :shrug:

boogblaster
12-29-2006, 05:10 AM
Pootie would have been cheaper..

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 06:42 AM
I wonder what Huard pays for that kind of action with Hootie?

Dartgod
12-29-2006, 07:10 AM
He claims that Sharon, 42, received FedEx parcels of cash in $30,000 lots from Belichick and that the three-time Super Bowl coach paid for exotic luxury vacations and a Jersey Shore summer house.
I'm not seeing the problem here.

Bill Parcells
12-29-2006, 08:34 AM
:LOL:

It's old news though. Come on parcells.....
LMAO
It's old news that must not have been posted on the Planet..so..I took it upon myself to post it..come on..he's Married with kids,works all hours of the night to make the Patriots better..how does he find time to go to my Home State of New Jersey and ruin a nice Family?? :shake: ROFL

Bill Parcells
12-29-2006, 08:38 AM
I'm not seeing the problem here.
Supposed sexual favors performed on the sweatshirt hooded hobo looking head coach were attached to those parcels of money and Vacation trips.

BigRedChief
12-29-2006, 09:28 AM
I've often wondered why in our litigatious society has a person never sued the adulteerer for pain and suffering caused to them by the break up of the marriage?

Ari Chi3fs
12-29-2006, 09:30 AM
LMAO
It's old news that must not have been posted on the Planet..so..I took it upon myself to post it..come on..he's Married with kids,works all hours of the night to make the Patriots better..how does he find time to go to my Home State of New Jersey and ruin a nice Family?? :shake: ROFL

I heard that he had been boning her since he was an assistant with the Giants... so like 10-15+ years of getting it on the side.

Bill Parcells
12-29-2006, 09:35 AM
I heard that he had been boning her since he was an assistant with the Giants... so like 10-15+ years of getting it on the side.
Damnit!!
I knew I should have checked out Time Cheeze before posting this thread.

BigRedChief
12-29-2006, 09:40 AM
Same place the rumor came from about Greg Hill boning Marty's mistress?

Ari Chi3fs
12-29-2006, 09:41 AM
Damnit!!
I knew I should have checked out Time Cheeze before posting this thread.

Get with the program, yo.

BucEyedPea
12-29-2006, 10:29 AM
LMAO
I'm just teasin' ya' parcells! :)
You're a division rival....can't let ya' mess with our winning formula.
Da' lady appears to be a good luck charm. :)

Rain Man
12-29-2006, 10:35 AM
I had the TV on a couple of nights ago on some strange channel, and the show "Cheater" came on. It was kind of gross, but some dude thought his girlfriend was cheating on him, and it turned out that she was cheating on him with another woman. He was quite surprised, but they reconciled and I'm thinking it was because he's got plans for some threesomes in his future.

BIG_DADDY
12-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Where is a picture of the little whore? She must put out like a MO. Didn't she bring her sister once too. Friggen Belichick is a freak man, gotta love it.

BucEyedPea
12-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Where is a picture of the little whore? She must put out like a MO. Didn't she bring her sister once too. Friggen Belichick a freak man, gotta love it.
Eeeeowwwwwww! A 3-Way with one's sister! Sounds incestuous! Gross!

BIG_DADDY
12-29-2006, 11:23 AM
Eeeeowwwwwww! A 3-Way with one's sister! Sounds incestuous! Gross!

Oh come on there are all kinds of twins out there. Is that different?

greg63
12-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Clinton / Belichick in "08"

BucEyedPea
12-29-2006, 11:44 AM
Oh come on there are all kinds of twins out there. Is that different?
No it's not different. It still seems incestuous. Being related is just being related. Heck! My brother and sister are twins and I can't even imagine them having sex with each other. I usually try not to judge such preferences...but incest is incest, if they also do each other in any 3-way. You know what I mean?

Deberg_1990
12-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Where is a picture of the little whore? She must put out like a MO. Didn't she bring her sister once too. Friggen Belichick is a freak man, gotta love it.

What kind of chick would sleep with Bill Belicheck?? Dude has the personality of a wet mop and hes not exactly Brad Pitt.

BIG_DADDY
12-29-2006, 11:54 AM
No it's not different. It still seems incestuous. Being related is just being related. Heck! My brother and sister are twins and I can't even imagine them having sex with each other. I usually try not to judge such preferences...but incest is incest, if they also do each other in any 3-way. You know what I mean?

All I know is there were two smoking indentical twins in highschool named Marlene and Michelle. Every male in the school wanted to hook up with those two. I went out with Marlene and can tell you it just wasn't going to happen. Every hard on in school wanted it to though.

Then there are those identical twins in Playboy that seem to be really into each other. Nobody ever seems to find that gross. I don't know I'm just tossing it out there. I guess it's the taboo and all that makes it a turn on for so many. Maybe we should ask Belichick. LMAO

BIG_DADDY
12-29-2006, 11:54 AM
What kind of chick would sleep with Bill Belicheck?? Dude has the personality of a wet mop and hes not exactly Brad Pitt.

For that kind of coin, lots of women. I just wish we had a picture. I want to see what all the fuss was about.