PDA

View Full Version : Sunday

Wile_E_Coyote
12-29-2006, 11:05 AM
If the Chiefs win Sunday, great. If they lose, it's a better draft pick. So what is Sunday's game about? To see if Trent can regain some of his old form? Herm will play to win, so the young guys will prolly not get more playing time. or will they?

ptlyon
12-29-2006, 11:06 AM
It will look like the sitcom "Scrubs"

El Jefe
12-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Agree.

crazycoffey
12-29-2006, 11:10 AM
no way. Herm will play to win, and as long as we have a sliver (and I know it's a sliver) he should play to win

ptlyon
12-29-2006, 11:11 AM
no way. Herm will play to win,

He's never played to win his entire life...

El Jefe
12-29-2006, 11:12 AM
Its about time you change you Sig that was funny when it said and the Laaaaaand of the Chiefs LOL.

crazycoffey
12-29-2006, 11:12 AM
He's never played to win his entire life...

ah, that's just :BS:

TN_Chief
12-29-2006, 11:13 AM
I suspect it will be a pretty sloppy game. No one goes out there with the intention of losing or playing poorly, but there's no way to ignore the fact that for the Chiefs, the season is basically already over. If the Jags come in and put up a fight it won't surprise me to see the Chiefs fold up like a map. Hell, the December home win streak is kaput. Other than pride there's not much reason to put up a fight in this game...and based on what I've seen so far this season, I question just how much pride this team has.

crazycoffey
12-29-2006, 11:15 AM
Its about time you change you Sig that was funny when it said and the Laaaaaand of the Chiefs LOL.

Yeah, I know, I fugged up. Like I said when it was first pointed out to me, It's been so long since I heard that beautiful song sang that sweetly!

By the way, I note how easily you all keep kicking me when I'm down.

Don't be a hater, just be a raider hater

Wile_E_Coyote
12-29-2006, 11:16 AM
A new headcoach may have some wondering where they stand. Vermeil & his cockeyed loyalty is long gone

El Jefe
12-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Haha I know I am just kidding around thats all, no hatred intended crazycoffey.

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Jax has a strong running game. jax has a Dline that will dominate our Oline.

This isn't going to be a pretty game, want to win or not.

jax isn't unbeatable obviously, but they're pretty strong where the Chiefs are weak.

Personally, I'd like to see ALOT of Pollard and Page, fox at OLB and some of the young Olinemen get some work.

crazycoffey
12-29-2006, 11:19 AM
Haha I know I am just kidding around thats all, no hatred intended crazycoffey.

o:-) we good

Woodrow Call
12-29-2006, 11:19 AM
Hopefully its the last time we ever have to see Sims in a Chiefs uniform.

crazycoffey
12-29-2006, 11:21 AM

jax isn't unbeatable obviously, but they're pretty strong where the Chiefs are weak.

Personally, I'd like to see ALOT of Pollard and Page, fox at OLB and some of the young Olinemen get some work.

Gotta keep being realistic, and ready so the let down won't hurt. I know, you are right, everything you say above, but it can be done and if anywhere at home. Their O is struggling some too and turning the ball over.

BTW has Gerrard played in Arrowhead? Can that play a factor at all?

redbrian
12-29-2006, 11:22 AM
The Chiefís are playing for jobs; at least 10 players on this roster will be gone.

If you donít think Herm, Carl and Hunt will be looking at who comes out to play this game and who sloughes it off you are kidding your self.

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 11:24 AM
If this is Shields' last game....I hope they pull him out early, and give the fans a chance to Cheer him off the field.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-29-2006, 11:27 AM
That reminds me, what happened to Roaf's final bow? Peterson wanted a halftime show

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Herm will play to win

That would be the first time in his historic 6 year coaching career....

Woodrow Call
12-29-2006, 11:29 AM
If this is Shields' last game....I hope they pull him out early, and give the fans a chance to Cheer him off the field.

That would be a nice send off. It's gonna be strange to not see him in the lineup next year.

Rain Man
12-29-2006, 11:31 AM

So you're proposing resting some of our starters for the playoffs? I like it.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-29-2006, 11:31 AM

good night nurse, give it a rest

Woodrow Call
12-29-2006, 11:32 AM
ROFL

crazycoffey
12-29-2006, 11:33 AM

Again, that's just :BS:

do you read this thread before you start posting shiiite

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 11:36 AM

4 german fighters have straffed your bomber. 12 shots rake the tail section which explodes and breaks apart. Tailgunner bRainman is hurling towards the earth wrapped in a burning silk parachute. "The JOKER" Pitches left violently and begins an uncontrolable spin, where it spins wildly into the earth.

The US Army regrets to inform their mothers of the loss and thanks them for the service to the country.

sportsman1
12-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Sunday is all about making the playoff's. Hell is indeed scheduled to freeze over sunday at 3 pm. Mark it on your calendars.

sportsman1
01-02-2007, 12:40 AM
BUMP

Sunday is all about making the playoff's. Hell is indeed scheduled to freeze over sunday at 3 pm. Mark it on your calendars.

I WAS RIGHT! God that feels good. I tell ya Yesterday was the best day in a long time, and I think now its only fitting that we go all the way baby! I dont like to bring up old topics but I had to gloat on the fact that I posted that. Blind Faith never hurts.

KurtCobain
01-02-2007, 12:53 AM
go chiefs