PDA

View Full Version : Pinkel

HonestChieffan
12-29-2006, 05:16 PM
went form Hero to Dog in a matter of what 3 minutes?

PastorMikH
12-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Not really. Pinkel can win games if they are put away before the 4th. He cannot coach a close game in the 4th.

The D went into prevent after the last TD by Missouri. It was the attacking that was giving OSU fits but Nooooooo let's drop back into coverage and let them pick us a part.

Then on O, we need to run the ball to keep the clock running. There's 15 guys in the box? So what, run it up the middle!

HonestChieffan
12-29-2006, 06:39 PM
help yourself to the koolaid

Zebedee DuBois
12-29-2006, 08:52 PM
What??? Mizzou lost?

(I wasn't really paying attention to the game, but I thought they were a couple scores ahead.)

Is the Big XII becoming a "mid"?

BWillie
12-29-2006, 08:53 PM
I like how Missouri Fans got their hopes all high. It was cute.

Bob Dole
12-29-2006, 08:59 PM
Not really. Pinkel can win games if they are put away before the 4th. He cannot coach a close game in the 4th.

The D went into prevent after the last TD by Missouri. It was the attacking that was giving OSU fits but Nooooooo let's drop back into coverage and let them pick us a part.

Then on O, we need to run the ball to keep the clock running. There's 15 guys in the box? So what, run it up the middle!

Bob Dole thought he was watching KC against Cleveland again.

PastorMikH
12-29-2006, 09:00 PM

The similarities are rather frustrating.

Frosty
12-29-2006, 11:03 PM

I saw it more as the Tiger defense being totally gassed. I think the flu thing caught up to them.

Frosty
12-29-2006, 11:05 PM

I was thinking through the first three quarters that the Chiefs' coaches had somehow taken over the Beavers. I think we gave up every third and long until the fourth quarter. :banghead: