PDA

View Full Version : People I like, and people I don't like without knowing why.

Rain Man
12-30-2006, 10:29 PM
I like that Jamie Dukes fellow who's on the NFL Network show. He's effusive and enthusiastic, but still eloquent and knows a lot about football. It appears that he had a relatively long career playing for bad NFC teams, so I barely recognized his name as a former player.

In other news, I don't know why I dislike Tiki Barber, but I do. That Giants team is fully stocked with unlikeable players such as Eliway Manning, Shockey, Plaxico Burress, and Barber. The only good news is that Barber's big night tonight may have erased the Chiefs from being his single-game career record.

BucEyedPea
12-30-2006, 10:34 PM
You have a deep seated hostility from childhood to anything with the word "giants" or Brobdignagians in it or related to this because of repetitive nightmares. Was your Dad very tall?

Bill Parcells
12-30-2006, 10:35 PM
I liked you better as a witty,unbiased Judge.

J/K ;)

Rain Man
12-30-2006, 10:39 PM
Perhaps I've shared too much.

BucEyedPea
12-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Does this mean we don't get to see your operation?

KCJohnny
12-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Barber is a great American. The problem is definitely in your head.

Rain Man
12-30-2006, 10:44 PM
My operation? It's just a routine liposuction. Probably not of huge interest.

stevieray
12-30-2006, 10:45 PM
My operation? It's just a routine liposuction. Probably not of huge interest.

what is routine lipo?

BucEyedPea
12-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Oh no! Let me be the judge....instead of you this time. :p

BucEyedPea
12-30-2006, 10:47 PM
what is routine lipo?
For a guy...who likes football....the beer belly!

88TG88
12-30-2006, 11:10 PM
people i like: rachel nichols
people i don't: stuart scott

milkman
12-30-2006, 11:13 PM
people i like: rachel nichols
people i don't: stuart scott

So how many people are Rachel Nichols and Stuart Scott, respectively?

Or is that rachel nichols and stuart scott?

Thig Lyfe
12-30-2006, 11:20 PM
I like Jamie Dukes, too. He's what Michael Irvin wants to be, but Irvin can't put down the crack pipe long enough to do so.

ClevelandBronco
12-31-2006, 12:38 AM
In other news, I don't know why I dislike Tiki Barber, but I do.

It's the teeth. You're probably uncomfortable when you're confronted with a full set.

kcfanXIII
12-31-2006, 01:10 AM
i like the guys from gameday, on the nfl net. "mooch" "prime time" and "i don't have a nick name to put in quotes" rich eisen, have good chemistry.
dukes is pretty good, wasn't sure at first, but like his passion for football. you can hear it in his voice that he's excited to still be around the game.

Rain Man
12-31-2006, 01:14 AM
It's the teeth. You're probably uncomfortable when you're confronted with a full set.

Shouldn't you be extinguishing the fire in your river?

Kerberos
12-31-2006, 06:25 AM
You have a deep seated hostility from childhood to anything with the word "giants" or Backyardigans in it or related to this because of repetitive nightmares. Was your Dad very tall?

WTF do the Backyardigans have to do with anything?

Although they ARE kinda scary!

:D

HonestChieffan
12-31-2006, 07:31 AM
I like this member of the Dukes myself...

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Dukes-Of-Hazzard---Daisy-Duke-Pre-made-Frame-C11757816.jpeg

Baby Lee
12-31-2006, 07:44 AM
Without rational basis

People I like - Alec Baldwin, even when he's being a political meatwhistle he's witty and well spoken, and the rest of the time he's just making whatever's going on better.

People I don't - Ming Tsai, something about the smarmy way he says "let's plate this dish"

Phobia
12-31-2006, 07:49 AM
I like Tom Arnold and I have no idea why. I know he's not funny but I still like him.

I do not like Sean Penn or Chris Penn or anybody else in the Penn family, living or dead. They creep me out. All of them.

Simply Red
12-31-2006, 07:56 AM
I like that Jamie Dukes fellow who's on the NFL Network show. He's effusive and enthusiastic, but still eloquent and knows a lot about football. It appears that he had a relatively long career playing for bad NFC teams, so I barely recognized his name as a former player.

In other news, I don't know why I dislike Tiki Barber, but I do. That Giants team is fully stocked with unlikeable players such as Eliway Manning, Shockey, Plaxico Burress, and Barber. The only good news is that Barber's big night tonight may have erased the Chiefs from being his single-game career record.

Yep, I made a thread about Jamie Dukes about a month ago. He is local personality in Atlanta on the 680 "The Rude Awakening" morning show. I really, really like him. Rod Woodson is a d!ck though. Dukes brings the most raw knowledge to the weekend edition on the "N."

IMO..

Bob Dole
12-31-2006, 08:01 AM
Bob Dole can't stand Adam Schein on Sirius 124.

Especially when he talks about the Tennessee Tie-UNs.

Or that Brandon ffrom Missouri guy WHO CAN'T STOP CALLING EVERY ****ING SHOW TO TALK ABOUT THE DAMNED LIONS.

Baby Lee
12-31-2006, 08:25 AM
I do not like Sean Penn or Chris Penn or anybody else in the Penn family, living or dead. They creep me out. All of them.
I talked to Dove. He says Daddy's coming down here, and he's farking pissed.

patteeu
12-31-2006, 08:31 AM
I like that guy from King of Queens (Kevin James). He's always a barrel of laughs. Doubly so when he's interacting with his TV father-in-law (Jerry Stiller).

I don't like Dr. Phil. I never watch him, but when my wife has him on in the other room, his voice shreds my soul.

Baby Lee
12-31-2006, 08:35 AM
I like that guy from King of Queens (Kevin James). He's always a barrel of laughs. Doubly so when he's interacting with his TV father-in-law (Jerry Stiller).
BTW - Thank Gawd, Leah Remini got that fartbox of hers back in shape. Balance has returned to the force.

blueballs
12-31-2006, 08:42 AM
I don't like the pats wr Cadwell
those eyes bring back repressed memories of alien obductions
too damn creepy man

Easy 6
12-31-2006, 09:27 AM
People I don't - Ming Tsai, something about the smarmy way he says "let's plate this dish"

... LMAO ......

patteeu
12-31-2006, 10:32 AM
BTW - Thank Gawd, Leah Remini got that fartbox of hers back in shape. Balance has returned to the force.

Amen

HonestChieffan
12-31-2006, 10:35 AM
I dont like Hillary

Simply Red
12-31-2006, 10:42 AM
BTW - Thank Gawd, Leah Remini got that turdcutter of hers back in shape. Balance has returned to the force.

Fixed your post.