PDA

View Full Version : Goddamit! I missed the game

mikeyis4dcats.
12-31-2006, 02:50 PM
I had my head up my ass....thought the game was on at 3:00. Can someone point me to a torrent?

leviw
12-31-2006, 02:58 PM
I'm sorry, but that's flat-out f-ing stupid.

ChiefaRoo
12-31-2006, 03:22 PM
Don't worry they won. Watch the donk - niner game it's the one that matters now anyway.

milkman
12-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Don't worry about it.

It's not like there's a multitude of ways to find out when the game starts.

blueballs
12-31-2006, 03:29 PM
could be a NFL Netowrk replay

elvomito
12-31-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm more mad
i was at the game... but i recorded it on dvr as well... got home and the dvr stopped recording halfway through for no ****in reason. i hate that shit
can you believe that?

Rausch
12-31-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm more mad
i was at the game... but i recorded it on dvr as well... got home and the dvr stopped recording halfway through for no ****in reason. i hate that shit
can you believe that?

My DVDR went tits up during the break before overtime during the Browns game. I've got about 13 years of chiefs games recorded (save some really ugly losses) and almost none from this season.

Figures...

pr_capone
12-31-2006, 03:34 PM
I had my head up my ass....thought the game was on at 3:00. Can someone point me to a torrent?

I'm in the middle of the Carribean where there is hardly electricity... much less television and I still managed to find out when the game was and watch it.

lol

DRU will be by in the next few days with a torrent I believe. Until then, you simply must sit tight.

mikeyis4dcats.
12-31-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm in the middle of the Carribean where there is hardly electricity... much less television and I still managed to find out when the game was and watch it.

lol

DRU will be by in the next few days with a torrent I believe. Until then, you simply must sit tight.

thanks. I have been preparing for the NYE party at our house tonight so among the taking down of the tree, outside lights, and grocery shopping, I didn't even have a chance to flip on the tv. I have no idea where I got the 3pm idea, but it's not like they never play then.

elvomito
12-31-2006, 04:07 PM
My DVDR went tits up during the break before overtime during the Browns game. I've got about 13 years of chiefs games recorded (save some really ugly losses) and almost none from this season.

Figures...
my dvr did the exact same thing... i had it set to extend 30min extra as well... i think timewarner just has mediocre equipment

...I have no idea where I got the 3pm idea, but it's not like they never play then.thats true but not usually home games. thats how i remember, home games are nooners