PDA

View Full Version : I Cried

PinkFloyd
12-31-2006, 06:28 PM
I cried as if we just lost out of the playoffs... But; we're in... I'm happy for the Chiefs, I'm happy for the people in the Chief Nation, I'm happy for Herm, I'm happy for you guys here at the Planet --- and I'm so happy for a man named Lamar who is smiling down from above right now !!

Let's not look ahead to the Indy game just yet guy's... Let's savor this magical moment for awhile... This is a true miracle come true...

God bless you all on here... We all rant and rave and call each other names ALOT, and I know I've deserved my karma on here, but deep down inside we all have one thing in common...

It's the love for the Chiefs !!! We've been through SO MUCH the last few years... All the heartache can now be replaced with the joy of the playoffs !!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww --- playoffs --- that's a sweet word too say !!!

Bless you all !!!!

cdcox
12-31-2006, 06:49 PM
Remember the little girl dance that Gruden did at Arrowhead when the Raiders knocked us out of the playoffs?

I did that in my living room.

Halfcan
12-31-2006, 06:56 PM
We are going to break Peaton's crybaby neck-I hate that C#cksmoker!!!

El Jefe
12-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Man with their rush D, I definetely see us running on them like a treadmill. I hope we smash them, doesnt it feel like this didnt happen today, I watched the entire Bengals game when I saw Graham miss that 39yrd field goal I was like wow maybe we have some luck.

BigOlChiefsfan
12-31-2006, 06:58 PM
I just sat here, smiling and listening to the silence echoing all across Invesco as the facts sank in. That silence was

In
Com
Pleeeeeeeete

but it suited me fine.

Raise your window baby, we'll hit the playoffs soft and slow. Them donks just lost...might be your team, baby, I don't know.

KCinNY
12-31-2006, 06:59 PM
Remember the little girl dance that Gruden did at Arrowhead when the Raiders knocked us out of the playoffs?

I did that in my living room.
Wasn't that Nedney kicking for the Raiders in that game???

Today has been soooooo sweet.

KChiefer
12-31-2006, 07:15 PM
I cursed alot and then called my two 49er buddies and told them "I LOVE YOU", "I'll never hate on the 49ers again", and "they have a drink coming!"

We're 1-0 in domes this year!
Bring on Indy! PAYBACK!
And Please stay commited to the run!
I couldn't believe NE bothered throwing against 'em.

shyguyms
12-31-2006, 07:17 PM
hey im sittin here at 9:10 et in maryland and i still have tears of joy running down my face over the first 2,000 that dried up im stillin shock will someone check my pulse!!

true stroy folks

i live in Maryland but am a diehard Chiefs fan i think about this team all day all night all the time, i have seen my chiefs play 7 times in person they were 6-0 as i took my 3 daughters and went to the Cleveland game a few weeks back my wife just foundout that are baby due in early may was a boy i was thinking miracle, then the chiefs folded in the last 9 minutess of the game and i wasn't sure what the bad luck was my daughters or my unborn son!! so i sat here flipping channels of my directv sunday ticket watching Tenn,Cincy and the Chiefs and i kept thinkin we need a miracle then the refs screw SF and im thinking it's not meant to be, THE FG is good and the Chiefs are going to the playoffs i start playing Do you believe in magic by the lovin spoonful and i have listened to it over and over again and my wife tells me my unborn son is dancin in her stomach, i love the Chiefs and everyone of you Chiefs fans!!! This is the greatest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shyguyms
12-31-2006, 09:41 PM
hey im sittin here at 9:10 et in maryland and i still have tears of joy running down my face over the first 2,000 that dried up im stillin shock will someone check my pulse!!

true stroy folks

i live in Maryland but am a diehard Chiefs fan i think about this team all day all night all the time, i have seen my chiefs play 7 times in person they were 6-0 as i took my 3 daughters and went to the Cleveland game a few weeks back my wife just foundout that are baby due in early may was a boy i was thinking miracle, then the chiefs folded in the last 9 minutess of the game and i wasn't sure what the bad luck was my daughters or my unborn son!! so i sat here flipping channels of my directv sunday ticket watching Tenn,Cincy and the Chiefs and i kept thinkin we need a miracle then the refs screw SF and im thinking it's not meant to be, THE FG is good and the Chiefs are going to the playoffs i start playing Do you believe in magic by the lovin spoonful and i have listened to it over and over again and my wife tells me my unborn son is dancin in her stomach, i love the Chiefs and everyone of you Chiefs fans!!! This is the greatest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL

C-Mac
12-31-2006, 09:57 PM
I get emotional thinking about what it means to guys like Tony G and Will Shields

Bootlegged
12-31-2006, 09:59 PM
It's like a big piss in the morning after a night of booze...

big nasty kcnut
12-31-2006, 10:11 PM
It's like lamar said denver payback a bitch it time for my boys to win.

EPodolak
12-31-2006, 10:14 PM
This was going to be my highlight of the season: When Jevon Walker snapped on the sideline and started screaming at the guy next to me during the T-Giving game at Arrowhead. Not anymore!!

(I have a picture of it if you're interested:)

http://us.share.geocities.com/thomasg1965/CHIEFSandBRONCOS280.jpg

Electric Chair
12-31-2006, 10:23 PM
Congrats, all!!! I couldn't happier seeing the Donkey Dicks get the boot from the Playoffs. I look forward to you spanking the Clots, and our eventual matchup in sunny San Diego in two weeks!

Again, HUGE PROPS to your team!!! I am STOKED for you guys!!!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-31-2006, 10:27 PM

true stroy folks

ROFL

Dude, always great to have another Chiefs fan here in Maryland!

I'm in Columbia and have suffered through the "go to the sports bar or listen to the games on the Internet" all season. But what a season . . . and what a finale.

Still got a silly grin on my face.

chefsos
12-31-2006, 10:39 PM

true stroy folks

ROFLDude, always great to have another Chiefs fan here in Maryland!

I'm in Columbia and have suffered through the "go to the sports bar or listen to the games on the Internet" all season. But what a season . . . and what a finale.

Still got a silly grin on my face.
Well, I'm not in MD, but I'm pretty close and have been there a few dozen times. My son-in-law is from Cumberland as a matter of fact. Being a long-distance fan is tough indeed because there aren't many of us around here, but today is a damn great day!

Happy New Year guys. Those dudes in the Midwest just gotta wait.

Rain Man
12-31-2006, 10:46 PM
It's like lamar said denver payback a bitch it time for my boys to win.

He must've said that right at the end.