PDA

View Full Version : Someone pinch me.

Count Zarth
12-31-2006, 06:35 PM
I seriously don't ****ing believe what happened. I'm sitting here watching the 49ers and Broncos and the Broncos have two possessions in overtime, check that, THREE, and don't score. The 49ers stop them, kick the game winning field goal and OH MY GOD WHAT THE **** ARE THE CHIEFS SERIOUSLY IN THE ****ING PLAYOFFS? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!?!?!?!?!??!

I DON'T ****ING BELIEVE THIS. I DON'T ****ING BELIEVE THIS.

It's not supposed to happen like this. We lost in Cleveland. We blew against the Ravens. I've never been laid.

But you know what? Sometimes, nice guys finish first....and it's my ****ing birthday, so why the hell not.

I'm sweating, my pulse is racing and tonight I'll probably cry myself to sleep.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 6. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS.

YES VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.

I HAVE NOT HEARD NO FAT LADY!

Chiefs Pantalones
12-31-2006, 06:39 PM
'Impossible' is just a funny word some people like to throw around.

Write that down.

grandllama
12-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Goatcheese, buy your plane ticket and get your ass here next weekend. I'll get you laid by a Wash. St. whore plus we'll get to watch LJ run all over this piss poor Indy Run D....

Happy F*CKIN New Year!

greg63
12-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Someone pinch me.

I would but fear you would take it the wrong way. :p

:D j/k

the Talking Can
12-31-2006, 06:42 PM
have you tried fellating yourself?

JBucc
12-31-2006, 06:42 PM
Can I kick you in the nads instead?

PLAYOFFS???? PLAYOFFS??????? THAT'S RIGHT JIM MORA YOU SON OF A BITCH WE'RE IN TEH GODDAMN PLAYOFFS!!!!

Count Zarth
12-31-2006, 06:44 PM
Goatcheese, buy your plane ticket and get your ass here next weekend. I'll get you laid by a Wash. St. whore plus we'll get to watch LJ run all over this piss poor Indy Run D....

Happy F*CKIN New Year!

Dude, I'm really tempted. I just found two tickets on Ebay for $180 buy it now. I don't knoooooooooooooooooooow.

Short Leash Hootie
12-31-2006, 06:45 PM
This is fantastic!

blueballs
12-31-2006, 06:48 PM
a virgin to sacrifice to the football Gods

grandllama
12-31-2006, 06:48 PM
Dude, I'm really tempted. I just found two tickets on Ebay for $180 buy it now. I don't knoooooooooooooooooooow.

That's cheaper than I'll be able to get them on the street Tuesday. Pull the trigger!

ChiefButthurt
12-31-2006, 06:52 PM
DO IT GC. BUYEM NOW

Ugly Duck
12-31-2006, 06:53 PM
Someone pinch me.

Stand right there.... I'll pinch you....

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/d/2/b/d2bd1b44a8f669203217cd58162ae4a8.gif

Count Zarth
12-31-2006, 06:54 PM
I don't even know if I can GET THERE!!! It's a 16-hour drive to Indy...shit!!!

I can't do this. I've promised myself the only playoff tickets I ever buy will be to an AFC Championship game. I can't make an emotional decision right now.

I'll sleep on it.

Coach
12-31-2006, 06:55 PM
Holy f**kola...

An incredible thing just fugging happened.

The Chiefs needed 3 teams to lose, and somehow, those 3 teams managed to s**t the bed to let the Chiefs in the playoffs.

I would figured Pitts and NE would knock off 2, but Denver? I didn't give SF a chance.

What makes it even more amazing is that the Chiefs needed Pittsburgh and SF to win, and they needed two AWAY OT victories to puill it off.

Seriously, what are the odds of that?

El Jefe
12-31-2006, 07:04 PM
Man what a New Years present, I will tell my kids about this, and how the stars aligned for the 2006-2007 Kansas City Chiefs Team.

dirk digler
12-31-2006, 07:05 PM
What a great way to start the New Year!!! Go get laid Clayton!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

Tribal Warfare
12-31-2006, 07:14 PM
Lamar's Spirit helped us guys :)

cdcox
12-31-2006, 07:18 PM
Seriously, what are the odds of that?

2.86%

Tribal Warfare
12-31-2006, 07:23 PM
I haven't been this amped since Joe brought us back against the Oilers in '93

Count Zarth
12-31-2006, 07:24 PM
2.86%

It's funny because it's true.

"So you're telling me there's a chance."

Count Zarth
12-31-2006, 07:25 PM
I haven't been this amped since Joe brought us back against the Oilers in '93

This time it was another Joe....JOE NEDNEY!

Ultra Peanut
12-31-2006, 07:26 PM
I seriously don't ****ing believe what happened.You're not the only one. I just took a bath to try to relieve myself of the "Oh God, I'm going to vomit" feeling from the nerves/running as fast as I could with my arms pumping in the air in celebration, but I still can't believe it. It's completely surreal.

Lonewolf Ed
12-31-2006, 07:27 PM
So the Chiefs have fallen bass ackwards into the playoffs... I would never have thought it possible. I didn't until the 49ers won tonight. As much of a letdown the season has been, how maddening (no pun intended) and frustrating, I am just tickled as can be that it's going to last another week at least.

Now, will KC look like they belong in this invitation-only-dance, or will they look like they fell through the skylight onto the floor?

Right now, I just don't care! This is just too funny, improbable, and whacky.

Coach
12-31-2006, 07:28 PM
Finally, the Denver game. When it was 13-0, I was about ready to call it quits, but then SF's FG at the end of the half gave me a little hope. Then with all the crazy stuff in that game like the weird fumble review where the SF guy picked it up and gave it to the ref, and the overturned fumbled right after by SF, I was thinking this could be it. Then Denver goes and drives the field with ease to tie the game and wins the toss and once again I was stressing big time. I kept saying if the Chiefs were gonna get eliminated, but somehow, the 49ers repeled the Broncos, and managed to win the game.

KurtCobain
12-31-2006, 07:30 PM
This time it was another Joe....JOE NEDNEY!
Joe's are amazing.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-31-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm happy...but I want to win the dang thing.

Easy 6
12-31-2006, 07:32 PM
Made all the sweeter by the fact that it came down to dinbeer, at home, holding the hopes of both clubs in the balance... ROFL

If theres a good way to "back" into the playoffs, this is IT!!! watching the donx get every opportunity to win & CHOKING.

This is SATISFYING beyond words.

It'll be UPROARIOUS to go look at the humbled WRECKAGE that is the Mange later on.

donk trolls must DIE!!!

Chiefs Pantalones
12-31-2006, 07:32 PM
Joe's are amazing.

Tell me about it.

A good friend of mine went to the game today, and he's undefeated at Chiefs games, home and away. He's now 14-0. BTW, his name is Joey.

cdcox
12-31-2006, 07:36 PM
It's funny because it's true.

"So you're telling me there's a chance."

It's about a once in a lifetime chance, so we better enjoy it.

Skip Towne
12-31-2006, 07:46 PM
Now, will KC look like they belong in this invitation-only-dance, or will they look like they fell through the skylight onto the floor
You ain't gonna believe this but that is exactly the way Benny Leonard's boxing career got started. He fell through a skylight and right into the ring. To make amends he offered to stand in for a boxer who hadn't shown up. From there he went on to be arguably the best pound-for-pound fighter ever.

keg in kc
12-31-2006, 07:50 PM
I just took a bath to try to relieve myselfWell that's one way to do it. Keeps the bathwater warm, too. Not sure how good it is for the skin, though.

I still can't believe it. Even more unbelievable, I'll be sitting in sunny Kona, Hawaii when the teams kick-off at 11:30 in the am Saturday.

Priest4Prez
12-31-2006, 07:53 PM
doesn't somebody have to cut off their left nut????

Ultra Peanut
12-31-2006, 08:00 PM
DO IT GC. BUYEM NOWSeriously, you may not get another chance until 2017.

chiefsfan1963
12-31-2006, 08:06 PM
I seriously don't ****ing believe what happened. I'm sitting here watching the 49ers and Broncos and the Broncos have two possessions in overtime, check that, THREE, and don't score. The 49ers stop them, kick the game winning field goal and OH MY GOD WHAT THE **** ARE THE CHIEFS SERIOUSLY IN THE ****ING PLAYOFFS? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!?!?!?!?!??!

I DON'T ****ING BELIEVE THIS. I DON'T ****ING BELIEVE THIS.

It's not supposed to happen like this. We lost in Cleveland. We blew against the Ravens. I've never been laid.

But you know what? Sometimes, nice guys finish first....and it's my ****ing birthday, so why the hell not.

I'm sweating, my pulse is racing and tonight I'll probably cry myself to sleep.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 6. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS.

YES VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.

I HAVE NOT HEARD NO FAT LADY!

Exactly what I was saying in front of the TV all day! I could not believe all the teams were losing that had to lose and then Denver did it and I could not believe it! Cheers guys! Putting all differences aside this is just awesome! Let's crush colts! Revenge for last time!

Count Zarth
12-31-2006, 08:25 PM
Seriously, you may not get another chance until 2017.

I've decided it's in my best interests not to. If some Texas planeteers want to organize a roadtrip I'd be up for that, though. The tickets aren't the issue.

Rain Man
12-31-2006, 08:35 PM
KRRREEEEEEGGAAAHHHHHH!

tk13
01-01-2007, 12:22 AM
I was in the car on the way home from the game, and I screamed when Nedney made that kick. Call me an idiot, I don't care. Haha, I'm usually pretty laid back, but that was awesome. I was screaming. I still can't believe we're going to the playoffs.

Even better, now it's time for REVENGE! I want to destroy the Colts.

Count Zarth
01-01-2007, 12:27 AM
I was in the car on the way home from the game, and I screamed when Nedney made that kick. Call me an idiot, I don't care. Haha, I'm usually pretty laid back, but that was awesome. I was screaming. I still can't believe we're going to the playoffs.

Let us pray.

Count Zarth
01-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Seriously. This is awesome. It still hasn't sunk in. I'm going to be listening to KCFX radio all week, and I don't do that during the regular season.

There is no pressure on the Chiefs. There is a mountain on the Colts.

SPchief
01-01-2007, 12:30 AM

I was bartending at work, and the whole place went nuts when the FG was good. Even though I had to work on NYE, I couldn't stop grinning the rest of the night.

cdcox
01-01-2007, 01:00 AM
Exactly what I was saying in front of the TV all day! I could not believe all the teams were losing that had to lose and then Denver did it and I could not believe it! Cheers guys! Putting all differences aside this is just awesome! Let's crush colts! Revenge for last time!

If we weren't going to be a legitimate playoff team at 10-6, pray tell what gruesome fate will befall us by qualifying at 9-7?

Count Zarth
01-01-2007, 01:09 AM
The funny thing is, all of those heartbreaking losses don't mean much right now. Denver, Cleveland and Miami...we'd be 12-4, and just going to New England.