PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Chiefs Fans

Bill Parcells
12-31-2006, 08:31 PM
You guys deserve this trip to the Playoffs...and you have a great matchup in the first round next week..good luck against Redneck and the Colts..

greg63
12-31-2006, 08:51 PM
You guys deserve this trip to the Playoffs...and you have a great matchup in the first round next week..good luck against Redneck and the Colts..
Thanks Bud! Congrats to you and your Jets as well, and best of luck against the Pats! :thumb:

KcMizzou
12-31-2006, 09:01 PM
Thank you sir. Congrats to you and your team as well.

It's a happy day in Mudville.

Good vibes. :)

Count Alex's Wins
12-31-2006, 09:38 PM
CHIEFS @ JETS FOR THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!

HERM'S REVENGE!

TinyEvel
12-31-2006, 09:45 PM
Thanks and Congrats to you, too. Though Chad Pennington doesn't LOOK like a champion QB.
Mock turtleneck and that cheesy fake sheepskin collared bomber jacket? Puhleeze!

DaFace
12-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Thanks, BP. There's no real place for this, so I'll say in this thread that getting off of a plane at DIA to find that the Broncos have blown their chances at the playoffs and allowed the Chiefs in is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

HemiEd
12-31-2006, 09:57 PM

Back at you Bill, hope the Jets and Chiefs play each other!

What an incredible day it was, while driving 725 miles!

CHIEF4EVER
12-31-2006, 10:03 PM

Thanks BP, and same to you. Wouldn't it be a hoot if our teams both kicked NE and Indy to the curb in the Wild Card Round?

Frazod
12-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Thanks, Bill. Congratulations to you as well. And unless hell freezes over and we end up meeting in the Championship Game, best of luck to you! :thumb:

Rain Man
12-31-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks, BP. There's no real place for this, so I'll say in this thread that getting off of a plane at DIA to find that the Broncos have blown their chances at the playoffs and allowed the Chiefs in is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Isn't it delightful to watch the tears run down the faces of Broncos fans, making little rivers of white in the dirt on their cheeks?

Crush
12-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Isn't it delightful to watch the tears run down the faces of Broncos fans, making little rivers of white in the dirt on their cheeks?

Yes it is, Rain Man. Yes it is. It is even better to know that, mentioned by someone earlier, is was done by a team that we beat 41-0.

Bowser
12-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Thanks, BP. Hopefully our respective teams fight for the right to go to the Super Bowl.

Iowanian
12-31-2006, 10:35 PM
Ironically.....JET Fans.....Crickets.

Where is moLester Lyles?

Frazod
12-31-2006, 10:39 PM

Where is moLester Lyles?

Page 2. :)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155463

Bill Parcells
12-31-2006, 10:39 PM

Where is moLester Lyles?
He did post a Thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155463)

Simply Red
12-31-2006, 10:41 PM

Thank you Bill. Congrats are in order for you too.

Bill Parcells
12-31-2006, 10:42 PM
Thanks to all..and congrats..we are both 2 victories away from a showdown in the Meadowlands :p

And the Chiefs visit the Jets next year now..that should be interesting :D

big nasty kcnut
12-31-2006, 10:44 PM
Thank you bill my friend chiefs win and denver lose it's a great day.

ktrain
12-31-2006, 11:07 PM
you guys deserve the playoff spot, as much as I hate to admit it, it was a good win for your team today. If we can't beat the 69 ers at home, we have no business being in the playoffs.

best of luck in the playoffs this year, however, I really think the dolts will win it all this is their year

Frazod
12-31-2006, 11:09 PM
you guys deserve the playoff spot, as much as I hate to admit it, it was a good win for your team today. If we can't beat the 69 ers at home, we have no business being in the playoffs.

best of luck in the playoffs this year, however, I really think the dolts will win it all this is their year

Thank you. Classy first post on an obviously bad night for you.

ktrain
12-31-2006, 11:20 PM
Thank you. Classy first post on an obviously bad night for you.

Not as bad of a night as about 7 weeks ago (our loss against SD before our loss to you) when I realized this bronco team had no character and had little chance to win it all. Although I am disappointed we missed the playoffs, I didn't think we had much of a chance anyways. Denver does, however, have lot's of young offensive talent, champ, al wilson and extra draft picks from those jokers in DC, so overall I think our future is pretty darn bright.

sandy eggo is the real deal and they will not be getting any worse over the next few years. You guys have some very good young d talent (Hali and that white dude DE who is a beast) plus LJ and chokeland just plain sucks, so it going to continue to be a fun and frantic time in the AFC west.

best of luck in the playoffs and sorry for your loss (Lamar Hunt), all of us in the AFC have Lamar to thanks for what we have today! he was a great man

stevieray
12-31-2006, 11:24 PM
class acts.

rep.

Bowser
01-01-2007, 12:01 PM
What's happened here? We have congrats from Jets fans AND Broncos fans on us making the playoffs? Better start stocking up for the apocolypse!

Oh, and Parcells - I am jealous you guys got Brad Smith. I was really hoping we would snag him in the draft.

Bill Parcells
01-01-2007, 12:22 PM
What's happened here? We have congrats from Jets fans AND Broncos fans on us making the playoffs? Better start stocking up for the apocolypse!

Oh, and Parcells - I am jealous you guys got Brad Smith. I was really hoping we would snag him in the draft.
Brad Smith has been the shit..he had 2 key plays against the Raiders(reverse for 25yds) and a fake qb draw for a 1st down..he also made a clutch grab against the fish last week..him and Leon Washington(another rookie,who the Jets aquired with the Hermy 4th round pick :D ) have been huge this year in pressure situations.

Frazod
01-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Brad Smith has been the shit..he had 2 key plays against the Raiders(reverse for 25yds) and a fake qb draw for a 1st down..he also made a clutch grab against the fish last week..him and Leon Washington(another rookie,who the Jets aquired with the Hermy 4th round pick :D ) have been huge this year in pressure situations.

I wanted him in Kansas City dammit :cuss:

NUMBER7
01-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Classy Posters. Its nice to see these messages.