PDA

View Full Version : Best Play(s) of the Chiefs' Regular Season

Direckshun
12-31-2006, 08:16 PM
This is the catch-all, end-all celebration thread of a successful regular season.

Happy New Year and congratulations fellow Chiefs fans. We are backing one hell of a lucky horse.

It's been a roller coaster season for sure, but this poll intends to document all the highs thus far.

Enjoy the stroll down a still-fresh memory lane. Vote for absolutely anything you want to.

And go Chiefs.

TinyEvel
12-31-2006, 08:19 PM
12/31/06: Ben Rothelisberger to Santonio Holmes in overtime.

HemiEd
12-31-2006, 08:34 PM
LJ's tackle and touch on the hair, making Polamalu wish he had shorter
hair, for at least a moment.

j/k The blocked punt today that put the Chiefs on the board. Nice Draft Carl Peterson!

Rain Man
12-31-2006, 10:25 PM
There have been a lot of notable plays this year, but some of my favorites have been rather routine Tony G. catches where it took four guys to bring him down. This may not have been Tony's best year statistically, but I think it was his best year as a player.

Crush
12-31-2006, 10:37 PM
It has to be Joe Nedney kicking the game winning FG against the Donkeys. Without it our season is literally over.

DJJasonp
12-31-2006, 11:05 PM
This will probably be a little-remembered play....but the Huard to Samie Parker TD pass against Arizona maybe saved our season....the LJ run got us into FG range to go ahead by 3....but the TD pass to Parker brought us within 3 after being down by 10 almost halfway through the fourth quarter.....so that is my nominee for the play of the year (that turned the season around).

Play of the year (non-chiefs player) has to be nedney.

Say goodnight Rat!

kcfanXIII
12-31-2006, 11:16 PM
has to be the play of pollard and page. those two should be our starters. pollard has been a special teams stud, and page has been outstanding. page's int against oakland here to seal up that victory wasn't listed.

unothadeal
12-31-2006, 11:49 PM
Allen actually chased down Najeh Davenport, not Willie Parker