PDA

View Full Version : CAN this Chiefs Team make it to the Super Bowl this year?

jAZ
12-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Are we built to advance through the playoffs and make it to the Superbowl?

Redcoats58
12-31-2006, 10:13 PM
Hello?? Hello?? You play to win the game!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMk5sMHj58I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMk5sMHj58I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

And for the Donks!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C3NDiMorX-o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C3NDiMorX-o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jAZ
12-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Important note: Vote in this poll pretending that Sean Salisbury DIDN'T just predict a win against Indy.

Rain Man
12-31-2006, 10:17 PM
The Chiefs will win the Super Bowl. No doubt about it. This is a team of destiny.

Chief Roundup
12-31-2006, 10:18 PM
I think we can make it to the AFC playoff game. And if we have gained some confidence and come together as a team you never know.

Bugeater
12-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Why not us?

EPodolak
12-31-2006, 10:20 PM
We played close against the two favorites to win it all in the AFC - beat the chargers before too.

Easy 6
12-31-2006, 10:21 PM
Could Frisco go into Vaunted Donkville & take one from teh Mighty Donx???

Anything is always Possible.

:arrow:

JBucc
12-31-2006, 10:21 PM
We have a chance to beat Indy because their weakness is our strength, but then we'd have to face the Chargers and then probably Baltimore. So it doesn't seem likely. However I will say our chances are probably greater than 2.86%. So who knows.

Mecca
12-31-2006, 10:22 PM
Against the Colts we have a chance........we'll get San Diego after that and well....

TinyEvel
12-31-2006, 10:37 PM
The Herm speech is priceless. Was he on Coke?

He's matured a lot since then.

stumppy
12-31-2006, 10:46 PM
When the Chiefs are playing their A game they can beat any of the teams they will face in the post season.
The question is: Can they play their A game for next 4 weeks ?

patteeu
12-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Of course we can. Only an idiot would give up on them before they even started.

We didn't earn our playoff appearance

patteeu
12-31-2006, 10:53 PM
The Chiefs will win the Super Bowl. No doubt about it. This is a team of destiny.

They ARE a team of destiny. How could anyone doubt.

kcfanXIII
12-31-2006, 10:54 PM
now that we've done the impossible and actually made the playoffs, which i will gladly admit i was wrong about, anything can happen.

PastorMikH
12-31-2006, 11:53 PM
At this point, anything is possible. If this D can play with the emotion they had in the 2nd half they could finally turn the corner and become a power D.

If Green gets into rythym - which he seems to do against Indy, he'll carve ther D apart.

SD is going to be a crap shoot (I assume we will play them next if we beat Indy). We beat them here, they beat us there, we will be playing there. However, given Marty's past playoff record and the fact that we do tend to match up with the Chargers well, anything there can happen.

If Baltimore makes it, I think this team would cherish the chance to beat them out for the Lamar Hunt trophy in their own stadium.

I think whichever AFC team that gets to the SB will have a good chance of winning.

Right now I actually have more hope of us taking it all than I had 3 weeks ago of even making the playoffs. It's a long, uphill battle and things are stacked agaisnt us, but right now anything is possible.

One other thing I noticed today, in the second half, it seems that the O we saw last year was starting to sputter and come alive. If they get rolling, we can beat anyone, anywhere.

KCJohnny
12-31-2006, 11:59 PM
If Huard starts, yes.

Sure-Oz
01-01-2007, 12:00 AM
I say we take it one game at a time...im just thrilled to be playing Indy at this point!

Count Zarth
01-01-2007, 12:05 AM
If Huard starts, yes.

Oh brother. Here we go.

I think either quarterback is capable of destroying Indy's D.

Baltimore and San Diego is a different story.

Huard would need to play at an incredibly high level to beat those teams. The dumbed down, 2-read offense isn't going to cut it.

It takes a quarterback playing at peak efficiency to beat those defenses the way they are playing right now. A quarterback reading the entire field as quickly as possible and making the right decision almost every single time.

The only quarterback on the roster capable of doing that is Trent Green. Can he raise his level of play to the way he used to be?