PDA

View Full Version : Mooch just picked us to win in Indy...

dtebbe
12-31-2006, 11:00 PM
Deon agreed and said with Indy having the 32nd ranked D against the rush LJ is already on his way to Indy now to get an early start...

DT

Douche Baggins
12-31-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm so ready for this game. I want 'em! I want those soft bitches! The Jets were the pretenders to the soft bitch throne! The Colts are the true soft bitches! BRING IT ON!!!

Chief Roundup
12-31-2006, 11:03 PM
Man these people need to stop picking us we are going to get jinxed.

siberian khatru
12-31-2006, 11:05 PM
I certainly can understand why so many might pick us. That matchup is just so glaring.

Still, I think we need to force turnovers to win. Kind of like how we won the Rams game.

dirk digler
12-31-2006, 11:05 PM
Man these people need to stop picking us we are going to get jinxed.

No shit. We need the Colts to be heavily favored and talked about all week.

stevieray
12-31-2006, 11:07 PM
No shit. We need the Colts to be heavily favored and talked about all week.

we? I thought you'd written this team off until Carl is gone...;)

dtebbe
12-31-2006, 11:07 PM
We need to take the air out of the ball and score TDs at the end of long-ass drives to win. I do think, however, our secondary will match up much better than the last time we played them in the playoffs. Dallas Clark will be thier X factor, however. If we let that big goober own the middle of the field we'll be in trouble.... mark my words. They also have Rickey Proel, who may be like 60, but he is always where he's supposed to be, and he catches the ball when it gets there.

DT

Deberg_1990
12-31-2006, 11:08 PM
Im sure the Chiefs will be the "popular" pick all week long.

I still think we lose this game with the way we play on the road. But im guessing a shootout game.

Halfcan
12-31-2006, 11:13 PM
I am not going to be disapointed if we lose-we got luck,y to even get in. With that said-I lik,e our chances against that shitty D.

dirk digler
12-31-2006, 11:14 PM
we? I thought you'd written this team off until Carl is gone...;)

I am sure I am not the only one... :)

I am happy as shit being in the playoffs but I feel sorry for you season ticket holders next year. :p

Sure-Oz
12-31-2006, 11:15 PM
its ****ed up to have people on our bandwagon now

patteeu
12-31-2006, 11:21 PM
Im sure the Chiefs will be the "popular" pick all week long.

I still think we lose this game with the way we play on the road. But im guessing a shootout game.

Way to hedge your bet. :rolleyes:

Deberg_1990
12-31-2006, 11:21 PM
its ****ed up to have people on our bandwagon now

its just for one week. The so called "expert" prognosticators are trying to make themselves look "cool" by picking the underdog Chiefs against a week Colts D.

I agree the matchup is great, but we dont matchup well against their offense either. Its going to be a tough shootout game.

Its almost impossible to hold Manning and that offense down for long on their home turf.

dirk digler
12-31-2006, 11:24 PM
The Chiefs need to study the Jags game and the Texans game to come up with their gameplan to beat the Colts.

With the way they play on the road this is going to be a major upset to beat the Colts.

patteeu
12-31-2006, 11:28 PM
its just for one week. The so called "expert" prognosticators are trying to make themselves look "cool" by picking the underdog Chiefs against a week Colts D.

I agree the matchup is great, but we dont matchup well against their offense either. Its going to be a tough shootout game.

Its almost impossible to hold Manning and that offense down for long on their home turf.

Why don't we matchup against their offense? Nobody sacks their QB so the fact that we don't have a monster rush is negated. We have decent CBs so we are as well off as anyone in that respect. Our rush defense is way above average so I think we match up pretty well.

Our goal should be no Colquit punts and no turnovers.

Sure-Oz
12-31-2006, 11:30 PM
They need to bring the kitchen sink vs manning, i mean everyone or he'll have all day to throw

dirk digler
12-31-2006, 11:34 PM
Why don't we matchup against their offense? Nobody sacks their QB so the fact that we don't have a monster rush is negated. We have decent CBs so we are as well off as anyone in that respect. Our rush defense is way above average so I think we match up pretty well.

Our goal should be no Colquit punts and no turnovers.

Aren't you on the wrong side of the board? :p

Anyway we matchup horribly against their O IMHO. We have been picked apart by such great QB's as Derek Anderson and Gray so I have no doubt Peyton will pick us apart as well.

IMHO our D is no better than it was last year or the year before. I have zero confidence in them.

Sure-Oz
12-31-2006, 11:37 PM
Our D is alot better than years past, definetly. I have confidence in them, main issue is getting pressure, thats always been the problem. They can't stop the run worth shit, make them play our game. Ball control....

EPodolak
12-31-2006, 11:40 PM
IMHO our D is no better than it was last year or the year before. I have zero confidence in them.

Better than two years ago; but right, I have as much confidence in this defense on the road as I do the American voters. Even so, I wouldn't bet against the Chiefs next week.

Chief Roundup
12-31-2006, 11:40 PM
Hopefully we won't have to keep them down for long if we execute well on offense. We should be able to dominate the TOP and keep Peyton on the sideline. IF we have the right game plan and calling of the game plan...throw on first down...don't telegraph the blitz....don't let off the throttle when/if we get the lead.....we should be able to beat the Colts.

dirk digler
12-31-2006, 11:43 PM
The Chiefs D has shown nothing on the road this year. Hopefully Lamar will provide us with another miracle or did we use them all on Sunday?

EPodolak
12-31-2006, 11:45 PM
Maybe Stram can help with that.

RINGLEADER
12-31-2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah...for the first time in a long time we're darlings...more for the way we miraculously got into the postt-season but also cuz everyone thinks we'll thump indy and played the bolts as well as anyone during their 10 game winning streak.

patteeu
12-31-2006, 11:49 PM
Aren't you on the wrong side of the board? :p

Anyway we matchup horribly against their O IMHO. We have been picked apart by such great QB's as Derek Anderson and Gray so I have no doubt Peyton will pick us apart as well.

What you're saying is that we don't match up well against anyone. When someone says we don't matchup well against a particular team, I assume they mean that there's something special about that team and about our team that makes it a particularly bad matchup.

dirk digler
12-31-2006, 11:52 PM
What you're saying is that we don't match up well against anyone. When someone says we don't matchup well against a particular team, I assume they mean that there's something special about that team and about our team that makes it a particularly bad matchup.

The way I look at:

We can stop their running game
No way in hell we will stop their passing game and Peyton will have all day to throw if Allen\Hali don't get pressure.

Law vs Harrison is not a good matchup....anymore.
Surtain vs Wayne is not a good matchup

bkkcoh
12-31-2006, 11:54 PM
The Chiefs D has shown nothing on the road this year. Hopefully Lamar will provide us with another miracle or did we use them all on Sunday?

They played the best team in the league real tough on the road. They just had 1 break-down on the 85 yard td run after the blocked punt. It wasn't any wonder that they were shell shocked right after that play.

Frazod
12-31-2006, 11:55 PM
I think we can beat these turds and give 'em a great big dose of payback, right up the ass. Beaker must DIE :#

After that, though, we'll get crushed by San Diego or Baltimore. But I think we'll get the no-playoff-wins-since-10,000 B.C. monkey off our backs.

bkkcoh
12-31-2006, 11:56 PM
It is time for a win against the Colts in the playoffs. Karma is bound to catch up with us sometime. Now is as good a time as ever.....

dirk digler
12-31-2006, 11:58 PM
They played the best team in the league real tough on the road. They just had 1 break-down on the 85 yard td run after the blocked punt. It wasn't any wonder that they were shell shocked right after that play.

We always play our divisional opponents tough.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-01-2007, 12:03 AM
I figure we owe the ponys about 25 Full cans of whoopass and hopefully we can cleanse the ghosts of a bad kicker and *hrmph* bad defense that kept us from moving on.

EPodolak
01-01-2007, 12:06 AM
This team needs familiar faces across the ball to play well, and in the stands. Maybe if they leave for Indy tomorrow and wear their red jerseys on Saturday....