PDA

View Full Version : Those chickenshit losers at the Mange...

dtebbe
12-31-2006, 11:02 PM
Are requiring registration just to view the board. What a bunch of pussy ass punk bitches!

DT

Ari Chi3fs
12-31-2006, 11:04 PM
heh, I got banned today, for saying "Cutler is used to losing." during the 4th quarter... and they banned me.

Poosays.

Claynus
12-31-2006, 11:04 PM
Then register and get you some!

dirk digler
12-31-2006, 11:06 PM
heh, I got banned today, for saying "Cutler is used to losing." during the 4th quarter... and they banned me.

Poosays.

That's lame. TJ is a bitch if he allows that to happen.

Sure-Oz
12-31-2006, 11:09 PM
Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

****ing ghey

BIG K
12-31-2006, 11:21 PM
Are requiring registration just to view the board. What a bunch of pussy ass punk bitches!

DT

Isn't that kind of like signing a guest book at a funeral?......

Chief Roundup
12-31-2006, 11:22 PM
Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

****ing ghey
Probably trying to keep it from crashing.

jAZ
12-31-2006, 11:24 PM
We do that all the time here.

Boise_Chief
12-31-2006, 11:32 PM
wtf?

dtebbe
12-31-2006, 11:45 PM

I just wanted to see the body...

DT

patteeu
12-31-2006, 11:46 PM

LMAO

HemiEd
12-31-2006, 11:49 PM
I just wanted to see the body...

DT

What a great game to listen to, I was so afraid it was just a tease, after the Broncos got it to OT. Wheew.

Shannahan was no genious today. :D The stupid ****s only needed a tie. ROFL

Coach
12-31-2006, 11:54 PM
What a great game to listen to, I was so afraid it was just a tease, after the Broncos got it to OT. Wheew.

Shannahan was no genious today. :D The stupid ****s only needed a tie. ROFL

That's where it surprised me. I would had figured with Denver having the ball, they could had ran the clock down more.

This is their last drive in OT before the GW FG by Nedney.

1st-10, DEN22 5:38 J. Cutler passed to T. Bell to the right for 2 yard gain
2nd-8, DEN24 4:54 DEN committed 5 yard penalty
2nd-13, DEN19 4:52 J. Cutler incomplete pass down the middle
3rd-13, DEN19 4:45 J. Cutler incomplete pass to the left
4th-13, DEN19 4:28 P. Ernster punt. B. Williams returned punt for 12 yards

Looked like that 5 yard penalty pretty much killed the drive. But what was a scratcher was that they passed it two times in a row, where I figured they'd at least run once or twice to reduce the clock. :shrug:

alanm
12-31-2006, 11:55 PM

DT
Who would of thunk it? Bronco fans getting their vaginas bent out of shape and acting like a bunch of whiny ass bitches. :hmmm: :shrug:

big nasty kcnut
12-31-2006, 11:59 PM
My goodness the donkey will never admit that the chiefs train crushed them.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 12:01 AM
The Mange is the Morgue now.

HemiEd
01-01-2007, 12:04 AM
That's where it surprised me. I would had figured with Denver having the ball, they could had ran the clock down more.

But what was a scratcher was that they passed it two times in a row, where I figured they'd at least run once or twice to reduce the clock. :shrug:

I agree, thought they would even run it each time and punt. Their kicker was booming them. I was listening to the 49er broadcast' and they sounded like a moral victory was already in place. :mad:

I guess the second challenge, that turned into an incomlete, was really ****ed up and a bad compromise call.
I was afraid that one call, that will probably warrant an apology letter from the NFL, would cost the Chiefs playoff spot.

Wheew again!

CHIEF4EVER
01-01-2007, 01:06 AM
I think our O could get us to SB but, our D can't. We can't pressure good teams enough. - NFLBRONCO

49ers basically gave us the ball at the 1 and we still couldn't get a TD. f***ing horse****. - eddie mac

Why does Cutler fumble so much? - cutthemdown

Uh-oh, Plummer's coming - 7 4EVER

is cutler blind ? cant he see the defenders coming ? how many first downs do we expect from 49ers. they can take us to the 1 yard line... they cant push us into the endzone - DB84FAN

Good night Queefs! Maybe you can petition the league for an extra playoff spot...again. - Texan Bob

I would like to send a little song over to cheaps planet called (slip slidin away) by paul simon. - Bronx33

Larry Coyer is a year round Santa Claus giving first downs to anyone he comes across. - TheReverend

Feel the burn chorf fans (your reign of futility) will continue. - Bronx33

f*** what a way to lose the season. f*** you Shanahan you're one useless turd and your playbook needs shoved up your ass. - eddie mac

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 01:40 AM
Priceless I mean Classless. Every time they showed the Donk crowd I could almost hear the theme from Deliverance.

Not even the Refs could save them this time.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 01:41 AM
I bet this loss hurts even more then when they came in here and got their azzes handed to them on National TV-on Thanksgiving even. How embarassing!

el borracho
01-01-2007, 02:58 AM
heh. Even Raidurrs' fans are making fun of them right now. Good times.

Valiant
01-01-2007, 03:04 AM
They have had the mange on lockdown for a while now.. They say it is to keep the traffic down so it runs better, everyone else knows it is to keep their fragile little egos from getting cracked...

The majority of the asses on that site can dish out the talk but cannot take it.. There are a few on there worth a damn, but they are the exclusion not the norm...

KurtCobain
01-01-2007, 03:08 AM
RIP the donks season

kcfanXIII
01-01-2007, 03:13 AM
there is only two guests signed in right now, both are kc fans.

ChiefFan31
01-01-2007, 03:19 AM
Not shocking. I would imagine there is pounds of sand in those vaginas right now. its great!

KurtCobain
01-01-2007, 03:25 AM
Not shocking. I would imagine there is pounds of sand in those vaginas right now. its great!

It would not have been the same if say, the Jets loss out their last 2 and Chiefs and Donks got in. This just felt so right, watching the ****ing cheaters blow all thier hopes away.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

ChiefFan31
01-01-2007, 03:36 AM
It would not have been the same if say, the Jets loss out their last 2 and Chiefs and Donks got in. This just felt so right, watching the ****ing cheaters blow all thier hopes away.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh yeah, it really was a thing of beauty. I was at work, (no-one else around) and was just shouting at the top of my lungs. I actually have a little bit of like for the 49ers right now.

Bwana
01-01-2007, 04:22 AM
If you go into to a chit house, (The Orange Drain) you are going to step in some crap. I don't go into the crap den at all. BTW: RIP donks!! You have all off season to clean the sand out of the vag cave. ROFL

KurtCobain
01-01-2007, 04:33 AM
If you go into to a chit house, (The Orange Drain) you are going to step in some crap. I don't go into the crap den at all. BTW: RIP donks!! You have all off season to clean the sand of of the vag cave. ROFL

:)

Bob Dole
01-01-2007, 05:07 AM
What's really shocking is that 30 of them aren't over here thumping their chests and spewing "cheaps" and "chokes" and "chorfs".

Oh wait... That's not shocking at all.

Pussies.

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 06:05 AM
I sent an email to the webmaster calling them pussies for disabling registration and let'em know how classless that is. I'm sure they don't care but I had to offer some vagisil to the sore ass pussies over there! :shake:

Sad really!

jaxchiefsclub
01-01-2007, 06:51 AM

DT

I've been registered for months and still cannot post a reply. They are a bunch of whining little pu$$ies.

Braincase
01-01-2007, 07:00 AM
I've been registered for months and still cannot post a reply. They are a bunch of whining little pu$$ies.

I haven't been over there in months, but I was able to use my old username and password over there with no problem. Used it post condolensces over Williams.

Right now, as much as I want to barrage every Bronco fan in earshot over the playoffs, tragedy will silence my tongue. They've got enough to deal with.

Skip Towne
01-01-2007, 07:04 AM
Well, it looks like that Thanksgiving game turned out tobe THEIR Super Bowl. How fitting.