PDA

View Full Version : How wonderful was the Denver collapse?

trndobrd
01-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Sure, it's great being in the playoffs and all. But how much sweeter is it that the Donkeys did not get into the playoffs? How about the Donkey collapse being one of the keys to the Chiefs getting into the playoffs?

Poll forthcoming as quickly as a Denver fan can turn on Jay Cutler.

el borracho
01-01-2007, 03:00 AM
I wish I could remember which Bronco fan was here last night rooting for the Chiefs, the Pats and the Steelers to win so that his team could be the one to kill our playoff hopes this year.

Well, whoever you are, you got three-fourths of your wish list. ROFL

el borracho
01-01-2007, 03:01 AM
Oh, and I rate the Denver collapse a 9 out of 10.

RedDread
01-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Everyone watching the game with me was actually holding hands during the FG attempt. I have not been this excited since Montana was taking us deep into the postseason.

KurtCobain
01-01-2007, 04:00 AM
You know what? The Chiefs are in the playoffs.
tHe PlAyOfFs!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

w0w

Bwana
01-01-2007, 04:34 AM
It was like hitting the Powerball while getting serviced by three super models at the same time. :)

I wonder how the rat is feeling about the Chiefs win now? What the hell did he say about how he wanted the Chiefs to win before his game? In any event, he got his wish. :thumb:

KurtCobain
01-01-2007, 04:36 AM
I wonder how the rat is feeling about the Chiefs win now? What the hell did he say about how he wanted the Chiefs to win before his game? In any event, he got his wish. :thumb:

Cocky bastard. :$2500: Need to get some sense knocked into him.

Bwana
01-01-2007, 04:40 AM
Cocky bastard. :$2500: Need to get some sense knocked into him.

I think the 9ers did that for him as well as numerous donkaroo fans. :D

the Talking Can
01-01-2007, 04:58 AM
the rat is crying on his cheese

runnercyclist
01-01-2007, 06:08 AM
I wish I could remember which Bronco fan was here last night rooting for the Chiefs, the Pats and the Steelers to win so that his team could be the one to kill our playoff hopes this year.

Well, whoever you are, you got three-fourths of your wish list. ROFL

I kept thinking of this cat all day as the pieces fell into place. How sweet it is that he got his wish-almost.

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 06:18 AM
Just watching the cheat'n ass donks get hosed by the officials was worth more than I can put into words. PBJ PBJ PBJ

That couldn't of happened to a more putrid bunch of cheatn ass punks.