PDA

View Full Version : Congrats KC! from a Chargers fan

Respectful-Visitor
01-01-2007, 06:05 AM
I am totaly stoked that the Donkos are out and the Chiefs are in! I bet Lamar was smileing down on KC from up above when they got in. I wish the Chiefs the best of luck in this new year. Im rooting for you guys to beat the Colts. I would love to have a good old fashion AFC West showdown in the playoffs. And if you guys make it I hope some of you make the trip down to sunny San Diego for the game! And enjoy the beaches wile you are here :) Any ways congrats on your playoffs birth and good luck in round 1, and I hope you all had a happy new years!

PS,
If the chargers cant play you guys then I hope its the Jets so we can get revenge for our last playoff meeting with them!

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 06:12 AM
Kewl Bro

If da Chiefs can't make it all the way I hope the Bolts represent the AFC and the AFC WEST in the Super Bowl.

:thumb: nice post.. Classy chargers fans are hard to come by these days around these parts!

Over-Head
01-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Congrats to the Chiefs. :thumb:
Now let's see if they can win the "Big Game" ROFL (Sorry I just couldn't resist)

Warrior5
01-01-2007, 06:31 AM
Classy post, and thanks.

You are an anomoly; most Bolt fans that come here are classless trolls.
Welcome to the Planet, and hopefully we can have something more meaningful to talk about in a few weeks.

el borracho
01-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the well-wishing. I have always been a Marty fan and I lived in San Diego for many years so I have a soft spot for you guys. If the Chiefs don't make it I will definitely be rooting for you guys.

StcChief
01-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks.

Chiefs over Colts. Our dream match up.

Would love to get another shot at SandyEggo....

Bwana
01-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks bud, I hope we can go for the best of 3 with you guys. :)

TinyEvel
01-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks, dude. If (when) we eat the Colts, I'll be down there.
I wish most SD fans had your class, after the Dec. 17th game, there were a lot of punk-ass fools shooting their mouths off way too long.
Part of being a fan, I guess, but cool to see somebody with class.
Good luck to your team as well. Sort of.

Bwana
01-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Congrats to the Chiefs. :thumb:
Now let's see if they can win the "Big Game" ROFL (Sorry I just couldn't resist)

Heh! See if you guys can manage not screw up yet another 1st round draft pick. :hmmm:

Buck
01-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks, dude. If (when) we eat the Colts, I'll be down there.
I wish most SD fans had your class, after the Dec. 17th game, there were a lot of punk-ass fools shooting their mouths off way too long.
Part of being a fan, I guess, but cool to see somebody with class.
Good luck to your team as well. Sort of.

Those are the converted Raiders fans, man I hate them too because in 20 years they will be fans of whoever else is doing good.