PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to say i told you so

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 02:12 PM
you all laughed at me when i said LJ would:

lead the league in attempts
average over 25 attempts per game
and lead the league in 30 carry games

well i was right on all of them. LJ had 6 count it 6 30 carry games. i said he'd have at least 5. and he broke the NFL record for attempts in a season. told you herm would run him to the ground.

also good luck backing in the playoffs again.

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2007, 02:14 PM

well i was right on all of them. LJ had 6 count it 6 30 carry games. i said he'd have at least 5. and he broke the NFL record for attempts in a season. told you herm would run him to the ground.

Good luck in the playoffs that you also 'backed' into. Go Pats!

Brock
01-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Good luck facing Belichick. I'm sure he won't be looking to bury you or anything.

Jenson71
01-01-2007, 02:15 PM

Okay...I told you so.

blueballs
01-01-2007, 02:36 PM
damn you beatup some tough teams there champ

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Good luck in the playoffs that you also 'backed' into. Go Pats!

really we backed into? we won 10 games. 10 games is almost a guarenteed playoff. i think only 2 teams in the history of the NFL won 10 games and didn't make it. you were one of them. you guys only won 9 and got lucky that SF upset oakland, and cincys kicker choked

TinyEvel
01-01-2007, 02:42 PM
really we backed into? we won 10 games. 10 games is almost a guarenteed playoff. i think only 2 teams in the history of the NFL won 10 games and didn't make it. you were one of them. you guys only won 9 and got lucky that SF upset oakland, and cincys kicker choked

SF upset DENVER. Jets beat Oakland. Being a Jets troll, I figured you'd at least know that. If you're gonna troll, at least pull your head out. :loser:

Here's to LJ's 200+ yd game on Saturday. nlm

Phobia
01-01-2007, 02:56 PM
I don't know who laughed at you. I rather agree with your "prediction". In fact I think you should have a freaking analyst job with CBS. Send me your resume.

Chan93lx50
01-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey guys I took a shit and wallaaah JetsFan115 was born!

Why do you say we backed into the playoffs "AGAIN", the last two times we made the playoffs we were 13-3

MGRS13
01-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Is it ok to say jets fans have to be the the biggest babies in the world? Look I dont love herm near as much as you NYJ fans do, I mean who could? You are in the playoffs and yet you still are so heartbroken about herm leaving you you still find yourself posting on chiefs planet. Do us all a favor get a life size poster of herm and spend your time masturbaiting to it and stay off the planet.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Phobia was right....every Jets fan on the net was personally ass-raped by Herm at one time...

Incredible.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-01-2007, 03:09 PM
the jets beat one winning team the entire season...who backed in again??

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Hey guys I took a shit and wallaaah JetsFan115 was born!

Why do you say we backed into the playoffs "AGAIN", the last two times we made the playoffs we were 13-3

the again comment was at herm. when he was the jets coach and they told him he backed in, in the press conference.

9 wins isn't really deserving. your probabaly the 2nd worst playoff team behing the 8-8 giants

jaxchiefsclub
01-01-2007, 03:12 PM

"You play to win the game!" We won OUR game and those other teams did not win. The fact WE won means we didn't back in.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't think the Chiefs fans care if we backed in, jumped in, paid our way in, snuck in-we are freakin in the Playoffs and no stoopid Jets troll will dampen our spirit. We had a brutal schedule and lost our starting QB the first game.

Steelers didnt care they lucked in last year and look where they ended up.

Jenson71
01-01-2007, 03:18 PM
the again comment was at herm. when he was the jets coach and they told him he backed in, in the press conference.

9 wins isn't really deserving. your probabaly the 2nd worst playoff team behing the 8-8 giants

You have some real issues with your coherency. For your sake, I hope you can hide that on your resume to CBS.

CupidStunt
01-01-2007, 03:19 PM

You backed into the playoffs when your abortion of a schedule was released.

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2007, 03:20 PM

Yeah, and you're the 3rd worst. What now?

You ain't getting out of NE with a W. heh. Good luck with your smack.

LiL stumppy
01-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Week 1: Loss TB
Week 3: Loss to NYG (Touch teams I know)
You already loss to NE in week 6
And in week 9 or so didn;t you loose to the Jags 41-0? Which we just recentley beat. And then another tough team you guys loss to, Buffalo. Yes you guys are very deserving of a playoff spot.

sedated
01-01-2007, 03:31 PM
your probabaly the 2nd worst playoff team behing the 8-8 giants

you're close, but we're the 3rd worst, behing both NY teams

Chief Faithful
01-01-2007, 03:34 PM

Get a clue, we are still laughing at you. :moon:

Short Leash Hootie
01-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Personally, I'm not worried about the fact LJ is going to end up with between 450-600 carries this year...if he dies and we win a Super Bowl, or a playoff game, oh well...I'm sure we can find another RB.

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 03:45 PM
I don't think the Chiefs fans care if we backed in, jumped in, paid our way in, snuck in-we are freakin in the Playoffs and no stoopid Jets troll will dampen our spirit. We had a brutal schedule and lost our starting QB the first game.

Steelers didnt care they lucked in last year and look where they ended up.

and i'm a troll why? i didn't even really mention herm. all i did was say i was right about LJ getting a redicilous amount of carries and you all called me a troll and idiot when i guarenteed LJ would lead the league in carries, not onlt did he lead the league, he broke the record. you guys just can't admit when your wrong so instead you make perosnal attacks. yup real classy

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah, and you're the 3rd worst. What now?

You ain't getting out of NE with a W. heh. Good luck with your smack.

apparently you missed the note taht we just won in NE 6 weeks ago

Short Leash Hootie
01-01-2007, 03:48 PM
and i'm a troll why? i didn't even really mention herm. all i did was say i was right about LJ getting a redicilous amount of carries and you all called me a troll and idiot when i guarenteed LJ would lead the league in carries, not onlt did he lead the league, he broke the record. you guys just can't admit when your wrong so instead you make perosnal attacks. yup real classy
we don't give a flying **** shit face, we're in the playoffs!!!

Jenson71
01-01-2007, 03:49 PM

Well, I think we know what we're dealing with here, chiefsplanet. Take it easy, gentlemen.

Bowser
01-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Ghey.

LiL stumppy
01-01-2007, 03:50 PM
But you also lost to them in week 6.

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 03:52 PM
we don't give a flying **** shit face, we're in the playoffs!!!

real classy and original. did u stay up all night to come up with an insult like shit face?

yes your in the playoffs so are the shitty giants and seahawks. your not better then any AFC playoff team, you won't win a game, and your not better then 2 of the teams that missed it (bengals, Broncos) if the bengals special teams didn't screw up a XP and a chipshot FG in back to back weeks then you wouldn't be in. We might not be the best team but at least were better then you and at least we beat the team were gonna play this week already

luv
01-01-2007, 03:53 PM

Come again? And who cares if you're right or not?

Lzen
01-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Wins against teams with a record above .500:

Jets - 1
Chiefs - 3(including a win against the best team in the NFL)

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 03:56 PM
But you also lost to them in week 6.

True but remember we have

1) new rookie head coach
2) new offensive coordiantor
3) new offensive system
4) new Defensive coordinator
5) new Defensive system
6) QB coming off 2 major shoulder surgeries
7) a HOF RB not ebing able to play due to injury
8) 2 Rookies on the offensive line in the 2 monst important positions (center and LT)

most teams would take years for all of taht to gel. it took us about 8 weeks to start to see it come together. in no way are we a complete team but with all that to go 10-6 and make the playoffs is nothing short of amazing. so waht if they beat us in week 6. we beat them in their house a month later cause the 8 things up there are starting to come together

Short Leash Hootie
01-01-2007, 03:57 PM
real classy and original. did u stay up all night to come up with an insult like shit face?

yes your in the playoffs so are the shitty giants and seahawks. your not better then any AFC playoff team, you won't win a game, and your not better then 2 of the teams that missed it (bengals, Broncos) if the bengals special teams didn't screw up a XP and a chipshot FG in back to back weeks then you wouldn't be in. We might not be the best team but at least were better then you and at least we beat the team were gonna play this week already
and we didn't lose to the team we're going to play, either!

Why the **** are you even trolling us right now?!

Cool. You're the #5 seed.

The one thing we have going for us IIIIS, we've beaten the #1 seed, and we have the talent to beat any team if we play well...the Jets don't.

We have two playmakers on offense, the Jets have ZERO...

I'd say we have about a 10% chance to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, well, at least a 5% chance...

I'll go ahead and give the Jets a 0% chance.

In fact, if the Jets make the Super Bowl I will video tape myself chopping off my penis and post it on JetsInsider.com...

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2007, 03:58 PM
apparently you missed the note taht we just won in NE 6 weeks ago

Yeah, but this is the playoffs now... and last I checked, you are still the J-E-T-S.

redbrian
01-01-2007, 03:58 PM

Ifs and buts, ifs and buts, not as good as the donkoís, seems to me the Chiefs damn near beat the donkoís in Denver and stomped their worthless asses on National Television.

The Chiefs stack up very well against the Colts and have split the season with the Chargers.

As far as LJ, he wanted the ball, well he go what he asked for.

Bowser
01-01-2007, 04:00 PM

yes your in the playoffs so are the shitty giants and seahawks. your not better then any AFC playoff team,1 you won't win a game, and your not better then 2 of the teams that missed it (bengals, Broncos) if the bengals special teams didn't screw up a XP and a chipshot FG in back to back weeks then you wouldn't be in. We might not be the best team but at least were better then you 2 and at least we beat the team were gonna play this week already 3

1) No's we's ain't none.

2) You were? When was that?

3) What team were you going to play already?

Chan93lx50
01-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Dude, you missed typed your URL. You are at www.chiefsplanet.com not www.patriotsplanet.com

Wow you guys are dumb on the east coast!

Jenson71
01-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Dude, you missed typed your URL. You are at www.chiefsplanet.com not www.patriotsplanet.com

Wow you guys are dumb on the east coast!

He's not that confident.

Rain Man
01-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Wins against teams with a record above .500:

Jets - 1
Chiefs - 3(including a win against the best team in the NFL)

I know that we beat ourselves in the Cleveland game, but I don't think that should count.

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2007, 04:05 PM
yeah, why is this little sprout here at CP, doesnt he realize that he should be smack talkin at the Patriots?

This troll idiot wont even show up when they lose to pats and if we beat the Colts.

He is upset over the permanent shrinkage that his DNA makes him suffer with.

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 04:07 PM
and we didn't lose to the team we're going to play, either!

Why the **** are you even trolling us right now?!

Cool. You're the #5 seed.

The one thing we have going for us IIIIS, we've beaten the #1 seed, and we have the talent to beat any team if we play well...the Jets don't.

We have two playmakers on offense, the Jets have ZERO...

I'd say we have about a 10% chance to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, well, at least a 5% chance...

I'll go ahead and give the Jets a 0% chance.

In fact, if the Jets make the Super Bowl I will video tape myself chopping off my penis and post it on JetsInsider.com...

we have none? lol

cochery only had the play of the year
coles is top 5 in the NFL in receptions
leon took a 2 yard dump off 64 yards to set us up to beat miami

all we do is have playmakers. we just dont have a QB who can air it out so he dumps it off to our playmakers and they make him look good.

you have tony G and LJ

we have
Brad smith
coles
cochery
leon

plus you won't have tony next year anyway

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 04:09 PM
yeah, why is this little sprout here at CP, doesnt he realize that he should be smack talkin at the Patriots?

This troll idiot wont even show up when they lose to pats and if we beat the Colts.

He is upset over the permanent shrinkage that his DNA makes him suffer with.

guarentee you i'll be back after this weekend no matter what happens

just liek i said i'll come back at the end of the season when the numbers prove i was right. i will come back after you lose to the colts. u have like a 5% chance to beat the colts. we have like a 40% chance to beat the pats. 25% if the weather is bad.

Bowser
01-01-2007, 04:14 PM

just liek i said i'll come back at the end of the season when the numbers prove i was right. i will come back after you lose to the colts. u have like a 5% chance to beat the colts. we have like a 40% chance to beat the pats. 25% if the weather is bad.

Dude, just give it up. Bottom line is that you are pissed Herm is taking another team to the playoffs other than the Jets. Your piss poor attempts to stir the shit are making you look stupid. Nobody here could give a f*ck less about your narrow minded opinions.

Now run along and start thinking up excuses as to why Belichick is going to own the Jets next week.

redbrian
01-01-2007, 04:14 PM

You may want to try typing in a word document and then cutting and pasting, either you are a complete illiterate or you have the worst typing in planet history, and that says something.

As far as Tony going, it wonít happen, Carl personally drafted Tony, Carl will slap the franchise tag on Tony if he has to, he did it once before and he will do it again.

40% chance of winning, not a chance.

Rain Man
01-01-2007, 04:19 PM
The Jets have a 40% chance of beating the Patriots? Wow. You'd better call Vegas, because they're way off.

tk13
01-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Belichick also very rarely loses to a team he's already lost to, if I'm not mistaken.

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Dude, just give it up. Bottom line is that you are pissed Herm is taking another team to the playoffs other than the Jets. Your piss poor attempts to stir the shit are making you look stupid. Nobody here could give a f*ck less about your narrow minded opinions.

Now run along and start thinking up excuses as to why Belichick is going to own the Jets next week.

herm isn't taking another team to the playoffs. shit he nevr took us there. herm and dungy are one in the same. they get credit for doing nothing. dungy doesn't get the colst anywhere. manning does. granted you don't have a manning, but LJ got you there. the chiefs are a talented team no doubt you have DJ, LJ, Allen, Law, Surtain, Tony G, a good o-line, trent green (for most of the year), etc. herm is like a low budget phil jackson, he takes over talented teams, wins, gets credit, and leaves when the boats about to sink. he's never built anything. do u think phil jackson was a great coach? or was it the fact he had MJ and pippen then when they left he left to a team with kobe and shaq. he wouldn't take the knicks job cause he knows they suck and he couldn't never build them to anything good. lets see herm do what peyton or mangini or fisher did this year. i couldn't be happier herm was gone. and i could care less he backed you into the playoffs. would u feel teh same way if the bengals didn't choke and you didn't get in? probably not

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Belichick also very rarely loses to a team he's already lost to, if I'm not mistaken.

bellichekc barely loses period. i think iread somewhere his playoff record is 10-1 or 12-1 something redicilous liek taht.

redbrian
01-01-2007, 04:30 PM
herm isn't taking another team to the playoffs. shit he nevr took us there. herm and dungy are one in the same. they get credit for doing nothing. dungy doesn't get the colst anywhere. manning does. granted you don't have a manning, but LJ got you there. the chiefs are a talented team no doubt you have DJ, LJ, Allen, Law, Surtain, Tony G, a good o-line, trent green (for most of the year), etc. herm is like a low budget phil jackson, he takes over talented teams, wins, gets credit, and leaves when the boats about to sink. he's never built anything. do u think phil jackson was a great coach? or was it the fact he had MJ and pippen then when they left he left to a team with kobe and shaq. he wouldn't take the knicks job cause he knows they suck and he couldn't never build them to anything good. lets see herm do what peyton or mangini or fisher did this year. i couldn't be happier herm was gone. and i could care less he backed you into the playoffs. would u feel teh same way if the bengals didn't choke and you didn't get in? probably not

No I guess you really are IQ deprived, you canít type, you canít spell, you donít know crap about football and you have all the logic of a 2 year old.

But hey if you study and work hard maybe by the time you reach the 9th grade you can carry on an adolescent discourse.

Bowser
01-01-2007, 04:32 PM

Good lawd, you are a mess.

You are saying Herm didn't take us OR the Jets to the playoffs, therefore gets none of the credit, but when we "back in to the playoffs", Herm gets all the "blame". You can't have it both ways.

And comparing Herm to Phil Jackson? C'mon. If you are going to compare Phil Jackson to anybody, compare him to Barry Switzer.

Like I said - your hatred of Herm has overloaded your brain, nothing more. I couldn't care if we backed into the playoffs, paid our way into the playoffs, or ran over a bus full of nuns to get into the playoffs. We're in, and anything can happen (see: Pittsburgh '05).

Jenson71
01-01-2007, 04:33 PM
bellichekc barely loses period. i think iread somewhere his playoff record is 10-1 or 12-1 something redicilous liek taht.

Seriously, what the hell?

rad
01-01-2007, 04:35 PM

Wow. This post gave me a headache. I'm going to go read a book to my kids.

Bowser
01-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Wow. This post gave me a headache. I'm going to go read a book to my kids.

LMAO

milkman
01-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Nobody laughed at you because of any claims or predictions you made.

You were laughed at because you are "rediciliously" illiterate and uneducated.

That means you kant read or rite gud, and ain't got no book lernin.

redbrian
01-01-2007, 05:03 PM

I didn't know you were fluent in jetbonics milkman.

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 05:05 PM

the sad part is i'm probably smarter then most of the people here, as apparent by my 1400+ SAT score a few years ago in high school. i'm just not a good typist on my laptop, i odn't liek the flat keyboard.

but hey if tahts the best u got keep it coming.

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2007, 05:08 PM
my 1400+ on my SAT blah blah blah.

The sad part is your 3- inch penis

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 05:11 PM
my 1400+ on my SAT blah blah blah.

i'm gonna stooop to your immature level on this one

yup, 3 inches form the ground. funny u spend all day thinking about my penis though. do i sense some penis envy?

milkman
01-01-2007, 05:15 PM
the sad part is i'm probably smarter then most of the people here, as apparent by my 1400+ SAT score a few years ago in high school. i'm just not a good typist on my laptop, i odn't liek the flat keyboard.

I don't know.

Seems to me like a person that scored 1400 on their SAT should be smart enough to learn how to type, or at least spell.

And even the dumbest muther****ers on here haven't misspelled "ridicilious" as badly as you have, and the fact that you have misspelled it the same way each time makes it pretty evident that you haven't a freakin' clue.

And, I don't know, it also seems at least a marginal grasp of the English language would be required in order to score that high.

CosmicPal
01-01-2007, 05:17 PM

Yea, that's sad.
:rolleyes:

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 05:21 PM
I don't know.

Seems to me like a person that scored 1400 on their SAT should be smart enough to learn how to type, or at least spell.

And even the dumbest muther****ers on here haven't misspelled "ridicilious" as badly as you have, and the fact that you have misspelled it the same way each time makes it pretty evident that you haven't a freakin' clue.

And, I don't know, it also seems at least a marginal grasp of the English language would be required in order to score that high.

once again typing on a forum, and taking a test are 2 different things. i can care less about mistyping somehting on a forum. its really meaningless, i mean i'm not writing a novel or anything. but hey i guess you guys are just so perfect and never misspell anything huh?

if all u have to say is i'm a bad typer, then please keep going. all i'm doing is laughing at a board that had no football knowledge but are self proclaimed experts at typing

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2007, 05:24 PM

yup, 3 inches form the ground. funny u spend all day thinking about my penis though. do i sense some penis envy?

it was a slam on your ridiculousness. Who says shit like that on a message board?

I scored 1400+ on my SAT. whaddadouche, you are. I look forward to J-E-T-S C-H-O-K-E

CosmicPal
01-01-2007, 05:25 PM
once again typing on a forum, and taking a test are 2 different things. i can care less about mistyping somehting on a forum. its really meaningless, i mean i'm not writing a novel or anything. but hey i guess you guys are just so perfect and never misspell anything huh?

if all u have to say is i'm a bad typer, then please keep going. all i'm doing is laughing at a board that had no football knowledge but are self proclaimed experts at typing

You're not only a bad typer, you're a fuggen dumbazz

jetsfan115
01-01-2007, 05:30 PM
You're not only a bad typer, you're a fuggen dumbazz

ouch. i'm so upset. let me go to my bed and cry, no wait thats what you do every night.

milkman
01-01-2007, 05:33 PM

So "redicilious" was a typo?

Spell it correctly, I dare ya.

And, for the record, the original point wasn't about your genius, it was about the fact that no one give's a rat's ass what you claim, or what you predict.

You're a dumbass troll who doesn't have the brains to figure that out.

Sure-Oz
01-01-2007, 05:33 PM
I wish we had the jets schedule, we might have a 1st round bye into the playoffs.

CosmicPal
01-01-2007, 05:34 PM
ouch. i'm so upset. let me go to my bed and cry, no wait thats what you do every night.

Ohhhhh hahaahahaaahahaahaha :rolleyes:

Good lord, that's damn near the funniest thing I've ever heard. Oh wait, I think the last time someone had a comeback like that for me was when I was in the fourth grade. Which ironically is the furthest schooling you've been able to accomplish in your lifetime.

What's your next comeback, "Oh that's so funny, I forgot to laugh"????

Jenson71
01-01-2007, 05:35 PM
With the internet, everyone can have a 1400+ SAT.

Sure-Oz
01-01-2007, 05:38 PM
With the internet, everyone can have a 1400+ SAT.
also have infinite income and a 17" penis.

Short Leash Hootie
01-01-2007, 05:39 PM
The Bulls and Lakers won a LOT of titles with the same players Phil had before Phil was there, didn't they?!

Oh wait, they didn't...STFU

milkman
01-01-2007, 05:40 PM
also have infinite income and a 17" penis.

Damn, are there people really that small?

:D

Short Leash Hootie
01-01-2007, 05:41 PM

well I hope you don't plan on being an english major...

stumppy
01-01-2007, 05:42 PM

3????

If you cut 2 inches off his dick he'd have a scab on his ass.

Sure-Oz
01-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Damn, are there people really that small?

:D
Only jets fans ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
01-01-2007, 05:43 PM

Girl, why you do me like that?
You take all my money
Can't even call a player back (Wait a minute)
Boy, why you tripping like that?
You think 'cause you tricking you get it just like that? (Wait a minute)
Girl, why you do me like that?
You take all my money
Can't even call a player back (Wait a minute)
Boy, why you tripping like that?
You think 'cause you tricking you get it just like that? (Wait a minute)

Short Leash Hootie
01-01-2007, 05:45 PM
ROFL

Sweet burn!

Sure-Oz
ROFL

Sweet burn!
Apparently he's a stalker too

luv
Like, OMG. Did it, like, take you like all night to like come up with something, like, that good?

blueballs
01-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Fireman Ed
cried reading this thread

Phobia
01-01-2007, 06:04 PM
I rarely misspell anything and I'm not all that intelligent. I think spelling nazis are retarded but I think smack talkers who can't even spell are even moreso retarded.

Iowanian
01-01-2007, 06:43 PM
you guys can sport with this clown tonight....his ass is mine tomorrow.

blueballs
01-01-2007, 06:45 PM
mmmmmmm
clown ass

siberian khatru
01-01-2007, 06:46 PM
This thread officially crested with the SAT smaque.

Iowanian
01-01-2007, 06:56 PM
It'll probably go downhill after I start indicating that he's got less chance of getting laid than a dwarf with a full body goiter.

Smed1065
01-01-2007, 07:11 PM

How can you be "better" when you beat off one team with a winning record?

Referenced Herm when you stated backed in again then you was called out.

I think you want Herm to back into you. Get over him.

Chan93lx50
01-01-2007, 07:58 PM
It'll probably go downhill after I start indicating that he's got less chance of getting laid than a dwarf with a full body goiter.

I luv dwarf porn!

Rain Man
01-01-2007, 08:29 PM

Hey! He's a Turkish quadrupedal walker! I never thought I'd meet one!

Fruit Ninja
01-01-2007, 08:46 PM
True but remember we have

1) new rookie head coach
2) new offensive coordiantor
3) new offensive system
4) new Defensive coordinator
5) new Defensive system
6) QB coming off 2 major shoulder surgeries
7) a HOF RB not ebing able to play due to injury
8) 2 Rookies on the offensive line in the 2 monst important positions (center and LT)

most teams would take years for all of taht to gel. it took us about 8 weeks to start to see it come together. in no way are we a complete team but with all that to go 10-6 and make the playoffs is nothing short of amazing. so waht if they beat us in week 6. we beat them in their house a month later cause the 8 things up there are starting to come together
ON a team that Herm built. hmm..

Chan93lx50
01-01-2007, 09:00 PM
ON a team that Herm built. hmm..

Yep, the jets are still Herms team!

Maybe thats why jetsfan115 has his panties in a ruffle

Redcoats58
01-01-2007, 09:15 PM

How were we not better then the Bengals or Bronco's? We're in the playoff's and they're not, that says it all. If you were talking NFC I could understand but this is AFC opponents that had a chance to make the post season but failed yet they are better. Get a clue you trolling assed noob!

Fruit Ninja
01-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Yep, the jets are still Herms team!

Maybe thats why jetsfan115 has his panties in a ruffle
i know he's goign to come back with Bill Parcells built the 8-8 team Herm took over, but after 6 years, i bet there isnt many players left from the Parcells teams, i am sure a few are left, but not that many.

trndobrd
01-01-2007, 09:43 PM

That is sad. Perhaps you should put your SAT score from 'a few years ago' on your signature line or something. That way people won't mistakenly think that you are an illiterate, methed-up, Jets fan without the slightest base of football knowledge. If you just added your SAT score on your signature line, we would immediately know that, despite your intellectual brilliance, you are purposely choosing to forgo any attempt to retrieve relevant statisical data, communicate any kind of coherent thought, or use basic spelling and punctuation.

Bill Parcells
01-01-2007, 09:48 PM
And Hootie wonders why I post here..

Exhibit A

KChiefer
01-02-2007, 12:40 AM
I believe this a**hole when he says he has a high IQ. Many smartasses have zero social skills. Which is why he's here picking fights rather joining a jets forum where they'd just ignore his ass.

"Is it ok to say" you're a DOUCHE!

PatriotKillas
01-02-2007, 08:01 AM
no, you guys needed a lot of help to get into the playoffs...u needed the broncos to lose...we didnt need anybody to lose..we won all of our games and controlled our own destiny..u guys got lucky and backed into the playoffs

MGRS13
01-02-2007, 08:10 AM
no, you guys needed a lot of help to get into the playoffs...u needed the broncos to lose...we didnt need anybody to lose..we won all of our games and controlled our own destiny..u guys got lucky and backed into the playoffs
Read post #10 of this thread. Jesus christ you guys are a bunch of whinny losers.

KChiefer
01-02-2007, 09:44 AM
we won all of our games and controlled our own destiny..u guys got lucky and backed into the playoffs

Ummmm...I think you guys went 10-6 not 16-0. And yes having your softass schedule counts as help. I remember going 10-6 and not making it.

And what if Denver woulda played the early game and we played the late game? Then we would of had to win to get in. Gee kinda like you guys. And guess what...WE PLAYED AND WON THE GAME!!!

I just don't get why you're here. We don't have SH!T to do with the jets. Did jetsfan115 recruit you cause he couldn't take it? Or are you him? Or do Jets fans really love Herm so much that you want him to F*** YOU one last time even though he won't call?

Seriously, go flame on some Pats forum. We don't need you! Although abusing you like this does feel pretty good!

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Visit Ganggreen, don't know about any other Jets forums. There are always Herm threads to be found on the Jet page or NFL page. Several can not let it go

Frosty
01-02-2007, 10:40 AM
So how come the only reason Herm took the Jets to the playoffs was because he had Parcells' guys (a year removed), but Mangini gets full credit for this season? :hmmm:

Bowser
01-02-2007, 10:41 AM
So how come the only reason Herm took the Jets to the playoffs was because he had Parcells' guys (a year removed), but Mangini gets full credit for this season? :hmmm:

HEY! We won't have facts clouding up a perfectly good delusion!

Bob Dole
01-02-2007, 10:42 AM

Foul!

That question wasn't in any of the SAT study guides.

Frosty
01-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Foul!

That question wasn't in any of the SAT study guides.

No wonder I didn't get 1400+ on the SAT. :doh!:

KChiefer
01-02-2007, 10:50 AM
After peeking over at ganggreen I did see two Herm hating threads on the front page. But hell a week ago we probably had five. And most of the posters basically said "get over it." I guess that's when they come over here. But now I gotta post what I read over there cause it's just Fing brilliant! http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=16757

JohnnyJohnson: Starts thread about KC backing into the playoffs

JetsIn2004: "The problem with this whole "back in" theory is that makes it sound like a game in week 17 is more important than a game in week 1, and it's NOT."

JohnnyJohnson: "Let me see if I can fit that into my wisdom catalogue. There should be plenty of room."

JetsIn2004: "This is the most accurate post you have ever made. There is plenty of room in your wisdom catalog."

JohnnyJohnson: "Very witty. Did you hurt yourself thinking of that one?"

End Scene

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2007, 11:00 AM
If it is not a Jet related thread it gets bumped to another forum. The NFL forum has 5 threads Herm related on the first page with posts since 12/31

http://forums.theganggreen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

KChiefer
01-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Jesus! Pass 'em the suga, 'cause those guys are bitter!

PatriotKillas
01-02-2007, 11:49 AM
we had a weak schedule?..we played like 6 of the top 10 defenses this year..how is that weak?...i never said we went 16-0...what it meant was that we won our last 3 games and werent depending on another team to lose..we locked up our spot by winning..not by praying for san fran to win...If you morons listem to espn even they said that you guys backed into the playoffs and got lucky..I guess you guys know more than them too huh?

Brock
01-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Patriotkillas LMAO LMAO

Sure-Oz
01-02-2007, 11:51 AM
NFL Network blamed last years jets to injuries at being a poor team and losing their startin QB. Mangini inhereted a decently talented team this year and barred injuries.

PatriotKillas
01-02-2007, 11:54 AM
maybe to some extent but mangini also drafted some good players and made this team alot younger..we got a bunch of rookies playing big roles for the team...also herm didnt know how to use the players that he did have....Jerricho Cotchery was here when herm was here but he too stupid to use him, know the kid had almost a 1000 yard season

Bob Dole
01-02-2007, 11:59 AM
maybe to some extent but mangini also drafted some good players and made this team alot younger..we got a bunch of rookies playing big roles for the team...also herm didnt know how to use the players that he did have....Jerricho Cotchery was here when herm was here but he too stupid to use him, know the kid had almost a 1000 yard season

So what do you think you'll get on your SAT this year?

KILLER_CLOWN
01-02-2007, 12:04 PM
So what do you think you'll get on your SAT this year?

I know you didn't ask me but since i'm here and this is the internet I scored a 15,388,211,111 on that thang! ROFL

PatriotKillas
01-02-2007, 12:05 PM
is that the extent of the cheifs fans intelligence?..when someone makes a post about football you respond with a criticism of ones intelligence?..Is this due to a lack of a good response about the topic at hand?..I think do..or maybe you just want to get your post count up so you just put up useless comments that have nothing to do with what is being talked about....either way the point is we won 6 of our last 8 games and clinced a playoff spot without having to hope for another team to lose, meanwhile you scrubby chiefs fans needed like 4 teams to lose to get in... ROFL ...sounds like backing in to me but maybe the average new yorker is a lot smarter than the average person from kansas city

WilliamTheIrish
01-02-2007, 12:12 PM
is that the extent of the chiefs fans intelligence?..when someone makes a post about football you respond with a criticism of ones intelligence?..

These wouldn't happen if you acted like you had at least two brain cells to rub together.
We could just make fun of your screen name, Guido.

I mean c'mon... patriotkillas?

Bob Dole
01-02-2007, 12:13 PM
is that the extent of the chiefs fans intelligence?..when someone makes a post about football you respond with a criticism of ones intelligence?..Is this due to a lack of a good response about the topic at hand?..I think do..or maybe you just want to get your post count up so you just put up useless comments that have nothing to do with what is being talked about....either way the point is we won 6 of our last 8 games and clinced a playoff spot without having to hope for another team to lose, meanwhile you scrubby chiefs fans needed like 4 teams to lose to get in... ROFL ...sounds like backing in to me but maybe the average new yorker is a lot smarter than the average person from kansas city

What is your mom fixing for snacks Sunday?

KcMizzou
01-02-2007, 12:15 PM
is that the extent of the chiefs fans intelligence?..when someone makes a post about football you respond with a criticism of ones intelligence?..Only when talking to the morons.

PatriotKillas
01-02-2007, 12:19 PM
guido?..what do you think im italian?...i mean its ok to stereotype me if u want cause I think most of you are inbreeds and **** your sisters and shit...its ok, I might be wrong but I also might be right?...Its also funny how u guys get mad when People point out the facts about how your team backed and then you get madd...It really is hilarious

Sure-Oz
01-02-2007, 12:22 PM
guido?..what do you think im italian?...i mean its ok to stereotype me if u want cause I think most of you are inbreeds and **** your sisters and shit...its ok, I might be wrong but I also might be right?...Its also funny how u guys get mad when People point out the facts about how your team backed and then you get madd...It really is hilarious
So what if we got in, we got in....

We did our part by winning and 4 other teams lost and knew what was at stake. You can't blame our team for winning when it needed to?! It def. was a suprise to me we got in, but I would've really loved that Jet's schedule, cause we wouldn't have had to worry about the last game.

Bob Dole
01-02-2007, 12:23 PM

If we're mad, it's only because you're a selfish little bastard and won't share your mom's wing sauce recipe.

PatriotKillas
01-02-2007, 12:26 PM
damn is this elementary school?...mom jokes..lol, you guys are slower than I had first thought. and sure-oz when u need four other teams to lose to get into the playoffs, thats called backing in..maybe u country boys are a lil bit slow to realise that, but eventually you guys will

KcMizzou
01-02-2007, 12:28 PM
damn is this elementary school?...mom jokes..lol, you guys are slower than I had first thought. and sure-oz when u need four other teams to lose to get into the playoffs, thats called backing in..maybe u country boys are a lil bit slow to realise that, but eventually you guys will"Backing in" is when you lose your final game, and still get in.

Idiot.

Bob Dole
01-02-2007, 12:30 PM
damn is this elementary school?...mom jokes..lol, you guys are slower than I had first thought. and sure-oz when u need four other teams to lose to get into the playoffs, thats called backing in..maybe u country boys are a lil bit slow to realise that, but eventually you guys will

It's a joke, Guido. Kind of like your posts.

And you "back in" when you lose and other team's losses put you in. You don't "back in" by winning your final game.

Sure-Oz
01-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Call it what you will, but we did our part, period. If it required 4 teams to lose, so be it, we HAD to win. I would worry about NE rather than how we got in. I sure as hell wouldn't want to play them over Indy right now.

PatriotKillas
01-02-2007, 12:33 PM
no to be honest id rather have played indy then new england...indy has more questions witheir Defense than NE does and the emotion factor isnt there either..Indy beat us 31 to 28 very early in the season and our defense is a lot better now. NE is a ver scary team to play in the playoffs, especially in new england

MGRS13
01-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Country boys? You jackass new york is a huge farm state, and, once again why on earth are you on a chiefs site crying about Herm giving you blue balls when you should be on a jets site crying about your up coming loss to the Pats.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-02-2007, 01:03 PM

No backing in is when you get a 32nd ranked schedule and squeeze into the 5 slots not when you have the 2nd toughest schedule and win your last 2 games with a little help and fly in. Ida thunk dat Nu yOkaz wuz sma bit entalegant thin thot.

Iowanian
01-02-2007, 01:04 PM
It sure is nice of Uncle Pus sy to come by and tell us about his shiney new jersey Jet Train set in the garage.

trndobrd
01-02-2007, 01:42 PM
no to be honest id rather have played indy then new england...indy has more questions witheir Defense than NE does and the emotion factor isnt there either..Indy beat us 31 to 28 very early in the season and our defense is a lot better now. NE is a ver scary team to play in the playoffs, especially in new england

What is the deal with the language skills of Jets fans? At least your buddy, jetsfan115 put his SAT scores on his avatar so we know how smart he thinks he is.

Thig Lyfe
01-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Hey jetsfan115, I suggest you invest some time and download the latest version of Firefox. It has spell check built-in.

SPchief
01-02-2007, 03:40 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the Jets play the Patriots this week and not the chiefs. Am I right?

jetstodd14
01-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey I'm a Jets fan and I have always loved the chiefs. Fan of Vermeil. Don't take anything personal about some trolling jets fans. There is always a few bad apples. Congrats on making the playoffs. Herm edwards has his issues, but he did get us to the playoffs. He got you guys to the playoffs. I was hoping you guys would get in. Run it down the colts throats. That game could set records. Jets fans are a blue collar bunch, Unlike giants fans. Hopefully we meet in the AFC championship game, if not at least we made the big dance. Good Luck.

rajensen088
01-02-2007, 07:46 PM

The Jets did back in. Two weeks ago they did not qualify for the playoffs. They needed both Cincinnatti and Jacksonville to each lose at least one of their final two games. They needed help no matter what the Jets did the last two weeks.

Jets schedule had all of four games against teams with winning records. They were 1 -3 against those teams. At least the Chiefs had three wins against teams with winning records. Denver, San Diego and Seattle.

Jets schedule was reminiscent of the Georgetown basketball preseason non conference schedues back in the 80's.