PDA

View Full Version : For Hitsmaqe, Now is the game for Classic Hermieball

Reerun_KC
01-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Well Well Well, The Prodigal son gets the Chiefs in the playoffs.. Hail to the Savior

We all know that I am not a Herm supporter, his history speaks for itself.... But hey he is a .500 coach now! So feel free to bash and rep away, my Herm loving friends.

First off, no matter what I have posted about Herm everyone throws up the Jets 2002 playoff win over the Colts back at me, so here is Herms chance to repeat History..

So here we are, we are in the playoffs.. Yesterdays games and the way everything unfolded was just amazing.. My family and I were standing here in the living room all holding hands praying for the 49ers FG to be good! When it went through the house exploded with joy. The improbable was probable... What an amazing day in football. I think I wore the batteries down in my remote.. Swapping between all the games yesterday.. Thank you Direct TV and Sunday Ticket. both of my cordless phones were dead by the end of the Donkey's game... Doesnt get much better than yesterday.

Alright, Now to this weekends game....

First is Gunther. He came back for this reason. To force the Colts into punting atleast once during the playoffs... So now he will get his chance. But he better be selective with his blitz's. Manning will burn us instantly if he gets stupid. It would really be nice if we could get an ounce of pressure from our front four, which is so weak!

Second is Herm/Solari. This is going to be just the game where Herm can run his Classic Hermieball and control the game. If Manning and Co. is on the sideline, they arent a threat to score. Everybody know the game plan, pretty simple. Run the ball...... Just shove it down their throat. Should be the easiest game for Herm and Solari to game plan for all year long... Run up the Centers ass every freaking play. I would be surprised if Trent throws more than 20 times this game and that maybe to high, for good reason, the Colts D is giving up around 175 YPG on the ground... I wouldnt put the ball in the air very often. LJ and Bennett all day.

Before we go crowning Herm the greatest thing since sliced white bread.. Let him win a couple of playoff games first... Good lord even Marty got us to the playoffs and we were glad to see him leave. Dick too one year and alot of people were glad to see him leave as well...

Over all I am stoked about this game and so badly want payback for the 1995 season!!!! I want to punk those bastards on their own field. So come on Herm, this city is desperate for a playoff victory and we are counting on you to have this team ready! This is your chance Herm to have KC eating out of your hands...

mikey23545
01-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Go blow yourself, Reetard KC....

Chiefs Pantalones
01-01-2007, 03:35 PM
We can't run the ball every play and expect to be successful. We have to get positive yardage on first down. I think we'll be successful offensively, but what it comes down to is who contains the other offense.

I hope our D shows up.

Reerun_KC
01-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Go blow yourself, Reetard KC....

ha Ha Your funny!

keg in kc
01-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Herm's history, as it pertains to us, is 9-7 with a pending playoff appearance.

Short Leash Hootie
01-01-2007, 04:12 PM
I didn't read the initial post because I'm lazy, but let's see if Herm continues his 'play-to-win' strategy he's used the last two weeks, or if we revert to the 'punt in the opponent's territory when we're down by 11 late in the 4th quarter with our playoff hopes hanging by a thread' strategy...

htismaqe
01-02-2007, 01:52 PM
My only question for you Reerun, is this:

What if Herm gets us to the AFC Championship game or beyond? Are you man enough to admit that you were wrong?

:thumb:

Demonpenz
01-02-2007, 01:56 PM
I am ready for us to play straight up cover two all game long and run johnson up grundharts ass for 70 minutes.

FringeNC
01-02-2007, 01:56 PM
This game is the exact type of game where Hermyball may very well kill us. I am not talking about pass/run ratio, I am talking about punting and kicking FGs on 4th and short. Given the odds of us converting because of Indy's poor defense, and given Indy's ability to score touchdowns regardless of field position, we shouldn't punt unless it's 4th and long in our own territory.

Reerun_KC
01-02-2007, 01:58 PM
My only question for you Reerun, is this:

What if Herm gets us to the AFC Championship game or beyond? Are you man enough to admit that you were wrong?

:thumb:

You damn right will eat crow and sack up the love for Hermie....