PDA

View Full Version : The Brett Farve "crybaby" interview.....

theultimatekcchiefsfan
01-01-2007, 02:57 PM
In case you missed it, looks like he is propably done IMO.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8717ZF0T5A8

Rain Man
01-01-2007, 03:00 PM
I like Brett Faw-Vra. He seemed like a guy you'd really want to have on your team.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Crybaby interview?? Dude always gave everything he had out on the field. Hes not a crybaby.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 03:02 PM
How was that being a crybaby? He just went in a shreaded the Chicago D and got a huge win and has to really think about it all ending.

I will never understand all that hate for such a classy player.

Brock
01-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Great player when he was at his peak. Personally, I don't know why he wouldn't come back.

KCinNY
01-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Didn't mind Favre crying after the game...Madden's ceaseless verbal Favre blowjobs during the game made me change the channel.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Brett is an Iron man-he has played all year on an ankle that needs surgery-lead an aweful team to 8-8 and is the classiest player in the NFL.

kcfanXIII
01-01-2007, 03:06 PM
the game will miss favre dearly...
he did it classy, he did it right. after his career he's earned the right to cry at the thought that its all over.

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2007, 03:08 PM
How was that being a crybaby? He just went in a shreaded the Chicago D and got a huge win and has to really think about it all ending.

I will never understand all that hate for such a classy player.

I dont understand your Hating on Darrent Williams.

Jenson71
01-01-2007, 03:14 PM

What the hell kind of comment is that?

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 03:19 PM
I dont understand your Hating on Darrent Williams.

Yep I was hating on him-stay classy dumbass. :shake:

Rain Man
01-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Great player when he was at his peak. Personally, I don't know why he wouldn't come back.

There are too many people who look at a birth certificate and decide that a guy should retire, when it's really about performance.

I admit that I haven't watched Favre in a while, and he may be washed up, but if he can still play and loves the game, he should come back. Same with Will Shields.

I guess the other issue, of course, is health. Guys like Favre and Shields have played forever, but that still doesn't mean that they won't
be messed up when they're 50. That may make the decision harder for these "iron man" types who are weighing current pleasures against future ills that haven't shown up yet.

Bwana
01-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Crybaby?? It's a damn shame the NFL doesn't have more players like him. There is a lot more douche bags like Owens than there is like Favre. His love for the game is a rare thing in todays NFL and I sure as hell respect him for it. I wish him nothing but the best.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 03:43 PM
There are too many people who look at a birth certificate and decide that a guy should retire, when it's really about performance.

I admit that I haven't watched Favre in a while, and he may be washed up, but if he can still play and loves the game, he should come back. Same with Will Shields.

I guess the other issue, of course, is health. Guys like Favre and Shields have played forever, but that still doesn't mean that they won't
be messed up when they're 50. That may make the decision harder for these "iron man" types who are weighing current pleasures against future ills that haven't shown up yet.

Yep have you seen Joe Namath's knees? Wow he took a beating.

Wa-Z
01-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Can't hate a guy for leaving something he loves...

InChiefsHell
01-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Brett's the man. Nothing to be ashamed of here. Football is his life, and the Packers are his team. I imagine it would be tough to just talk about it like it's nothing.

Give the man a break and STFU

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
01-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Crybaby........ give me a break; Favre is one of the true greats in the history of the NFL. People that try to shit on him just look like classless jackasses.

mikey23545
01-01-2007, 03:58 PM

Are you having a contest with Halfassed for most retarded post of the day?

Mosbonian
01-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Crybaby?? It's a damn shame the NFL doesn't have more players like him. There is a lot more douche bags like Owens than there is like Favre. His love for the game is a rare thing in todays NFL and I sure as hell respect him for it. I wish him nothing but the best.

Couldn't say it much better.....I think if I played all my career with one team, especially someone like the Packers I'd be a little choked up too.

mmaddog

Jenson71
01-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Couldn't say it much better.....I think if I played all my career with one team, especially someone like the Packers I'd be a little choked up too.

mmaddog

Falcons. But yeah, he's a Packer.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Crybaby........ give me a break; Favre is one of the true greats in the history of the NFL. People that try to shit on him just look like classless jackasses.

Couldnt agree more-what a stoopid thread.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Are you having a contest with Halfassed for most retarded post of the day?

Did I call darrant names-no-you guys need to chill out.

Mosbonian
01-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Falcons. But yeah, he's a Packer.

He was drafted by the Falcons......his starts came with the Packers.

mmaddog

T-post Tom
01-01-2007, 04:57 PM

Farve is everything a fooball player should be. He'll be a 1st ballot in the HOF whether he comes back or not.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 05:06 PM
I hope he comes back. I think if he got some RB help he could play 2 more years.

KrazyKorean4
01-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Yeah, Brett Favre is a crybaby. That's why he's started the past like 200+ games and has been one of the winningest QBs in history.

Boy, what a pussy, chocking up a bit after what might be his last game of his career.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
01-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Man you guys took the crybaby comment a little to serious. I personally dont give a shit one way or the other about Favre. I do think the guy was a total jack-ass last year by not telling the team what the hell
he was gonna do, and still letting it go all year. Plus he threw Javon Walker under the bus also.

ChiTown
01-01-2007, 07:18 PM
I love that dude.

I wish we had a whole team of guys with a heart as big as his, and the courage to lead.

He'll be misssed.........

catfish307
01-01-2007, 07:28 PM
The guy was and still is a class act not to mention one hell of a quarterback. I honestly hope he does come back next year because I enjoy watching him and only wished for him to lose when it affected the Chiefs. We could only be lucky to have more players like him.

mdstu
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Farve is no more a class act than all the rest of the NFL players that show up to work every sunday. I put him in the same catagory as Brady and Manning, damn good player that are abit cocky because they are used to things going there way and usually get the benifit of the doubt from the refs and the media.

Classic example is when he was calling out Walker for not showing up for minicamp in the media, while he wasn't there himself.

It doesn't help that the talking heads constantly stroke him off. I know that isn't his fault, but I can't get over it.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Javon Walker was a freakin azzhole that was hurt and running his mouth. If javon was in the NFL 17 years like Brett he might be in a better position to rip the entire Packer Organization.

mdstu
01-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Walker was a stud WR coming into the year on a contract that was going to pay league minimum or close to it. IIRC

I know he's the enemy now, but I don't remember him making a huge stink over it. He just wasn't going report till they paid him. Farve and the organization attacked Walker publicly and it back fired on them.

The shitty part of the whole deal was that they finally paid him then he had the season ending injury.

Guru
01-01-2007, 09:38 PM
I don't know. The way he said "This is my last game", it really sounded like he meant this season. Then he went on to say nothing is concrete yet when specifically asked.

Kind of contradictory. I know he could very well have only meant last game of the season, but the way he said it.....

Really came across like this game was it for him. Watch it again and listen to his first remarks right before he breaks down.