PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say thanks...

Florida_Bronco
01-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Just as the title says, I want to thank the Chiefs Planet faithful for their support of the Broncos and their fans during the loss of Darrent Williams. I stated in another thread that sometimes we take the football rivalries too seriously and develop hate for rival fans on a personal level, but this tragedy really opens up your eyes.

You guys and girls have shown complete and total class throughout this and I just want to thank you again. I have a whole new amount of respect for this forum, and it has served as a reminder to me that while we will always be rivals, I will always consider you respected rivals.

God Bless

- Eric

Reerun_KC
01-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Nice Post....

KCinNY
01-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Classy post Eric.

:toast:

WilliamTheIrish
01-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Meh.

KcMizzou
01-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Things like this give people perspective.

Condolences to William's family, friends, teammates and fans.

Terrible waste of life.

big nasty kcnut
01-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah sorry about him dying like that no one should have to die like that and i hope the lord welcome him with open arms and his family be blessed and protected in this hour of hurt.

KrazyKorean4
01-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Hey buddy. I think I speak for all Chiefs fans, that even though the Broncos and Chiefs are heated rivals, we still have utmost respect for each other. I am deeply sorry for the loss of the Broncos. It's horrible a young athlete, a young human being at that, was killed in a senseless manner like that.

Florida_Bronco
01-01-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey buddy. I think I speak for all Chiefs fans, that even though the Broncos and Chiefs are heated rivals, we still have utmost respect for each other. I am deeply sorry for the loss of the Broncos. It's horrible a young athlete, a young human being at that, was killed in a senseless manner like that.

Agreed 100%. Thanks for your kind words.

siberian khatru
01-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Meh.

LMAO

Saulbadguy
01-01-2007, 07:52 PM
http://www.ksufans.com/forums/Smileys/ksufans/jerkit.gif

Florida_Bronco
01-01-2007, 07:57 PM
http://www.ksufans.com/forums/Smileys/ksufans/jerkit.gif

I would have expected something like this from you. It's a shame you can't show the same type of class that your fellow Chief's fans have.

Mr. Kotter
01-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Tragedy like the William's incident remind us all, of our common human connection and that despite our rivalry, in the end, it's just a game.

Now if the Donks would stop friggin' cheatin', maybe some damn integrity can be restored to the league. :cuss:

;)

WilliamTheIrish
01-01-2007, 08:13 PM
I would have expected something like this from you. It's a shame you can't show the same type of class that your fellow Chief's fans have.

You poor baby. Come over here to do nothing but troll and because of the Williams death we're supposed to be brothers in arms? I feel bad for the family of Derrant Williams. They don't deserve to be grieving right now.
YOU however have earned every bit of derision and insult that comes your way.

Florida_Bronco
01-01-2007, 08:28 PM
You poor baby. Come over here to do nothing but troll and because of the Williams death we're supposed to be brothers in arms? I feel bad for the family of Derrant Williams. They don't deserve to be grieving right now.
YOU however have earned every bit of derision and insult that comes your way.

Do you even know me? I get along with several members of this forum and have been involved in more than a few serious discussions even between the smack talk.

Regardless, I'm not gonna be drawn into a pissing match with you here. Almost every member of this forum I've seen has been able to look past all that given the situation at hand. If you can't do the same, well...I feel sorry for you.

jaxchiefsclub
01-01-2007, 08:39 PM
rep given good post.

|Zach|
01-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Ya know, this may come off wrong and thats fine.

Someone that is 24...terrible...just a horrible event. The circumstances are tough. Literally dieing in someone's arms. All accounts that I have seen of DW are great. Really seems like a good guy in a league that needs good guys. My heart goes out to his family and friends during this time.

It makes you take time out to think about the people in your life and how much they mean to you.

Having said that...this whole "one board thanking another" thing is always seems rather stupid. You have a family in mourning, yet members from internet message boards are jacking eachother off about the whole thing. Like at the end of the day it really takes that much class. Just seems weird to me.

ChiefsFire
01-01-2007, 08:48 PM
please dont let the 2 K State fans that have posted on this thread sway your feelings about the majority of the people on this board...everyone, including a hated Bronco, deserves the respect that goes to someone who has been murdered....

Short Leash Hootie
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM
We're all stunned and saddened by what happened to Darrent Williams...

But in a sick, twisted way...Darrent gave all of you trolls a cop-out to post here and not get made fun of for completely choking and allowing the Chiefs to steal that #6 seed...

If this tragedy didn't occur, none of you would be posting here...

Mr. Kotter
01-01-2007, 09:01 PM
...yet members from internet message boards are jacking each other off about the whole thing....Eh, shadup alright, will ya?

And pass me the K-Y.... ;)

:eek:

Sometimes I even gross myself out..... :Lin:

:shake:

|Zach|
01-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Eh, shadup alright, will ya?

I will get right on that.

Tactical Funky
01-01-2007, 09:21 PM
The actions of some of my fellow forumites in this thread is rather puzzling and embarassing...

In any case, thank you for the kind words, Florida_Bronco; Lord knows it hurts to lose a player in such an unexpected fashion. :(

Florida_Bronco
01-01-2007, 11:46 PM
The actions of some of my fellow forumites in this thread is rather puzzling and embarassing...

In any case, thank you for the kind words, Florida_Bronco; Lord knows it hurts to lose a player in such an unexpected fashion. :(

Don't worry buddy, I won't let the actions of a few detract from the overwhelming support shown by posters like you.

dirk digler
01-01-2007, 11:51 PM

Let me second this.

I still remember what some Bronco fans said about DT after he died and I don't want to stoop to that level.

KcMizzou
01-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Let me second this.

I still remember what some Bronco fans said about DT after he died and I don't want to stoop to that level.Again... very few.

Jenson71
01-02-2007, 12:18 AM
Hi Eric!

well...I feel sorry for you.

Sorry guys, the Chiefs will be watching the playoffs from home this year.

Keep sending that sympathy!

iwasthere
01-02-2007, 12:22 AM
Do you even know me? I get along with several members of this forum and have been involved in more than a few serious discussions even between the smack talk.

Regardless, I'm not gonna be drawn into a pissing match with you here. Almost every member of this forum I've seen has been able to look past all that given the situation at hand. If you can't do the same, well...I feel sorry for you.

here we go :rolleyes:

Wendychili14
01-02-2007, 12:25 AM
God Bless the Williams Family, My Prayers go to his family. No one deserves to die like that.
I got very shook when I heard the news of his death.

SNR
01-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Let me second this.

I still remember what some Bronco fans said about DT after he died and I don't want to stoop to that level.I've disagreed with Florida Bronco numerous times, but even I know he's not a retarded tuft of anal pubic hair sticking out of the anus of humanity like Spider on the Mane.

I agree with Zach about the forum well-wishing stuff, but who says that we shouldn't do this, even if it seems ridiculous? Florida Bronco has come here with nothing but positive things to say, and I think the least we owe him is just some kind words and thoughts and prayers for Darrent's family if they haven't been said already.

And yes, I firmly believe that. Trivializing the death of someone in ANY case, whatever it may be, should be a no-no.

CoMoChief
01-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Now DEN doesn't have anyone to intercept Trent's underthrown passes.

RIP Darrent Williams.

38yrsfan
01-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Hmmm, how to phrase this and not seem insensitive (I'll be slammed no matter what) ....

Yes it is a shame that he was killed and as apparent innocent bystander when his rented stretch limo-Hummer was sprayed with a dozen shots following an arguement at a nightclub ..... but we aren't talking about a pillar of society here so I feel the extreme amount of sympathy bandied about is overkill and a reaction to news story sensationalism

He was an "associate" of members of the local Crips gang, hung with them but not an "official" member, just liked to give the appearance. Even described himself as wild and a problem from age 12 to 17. He missed the Alamo Bowl, suspended for undisclosed reasons. He drug tested positive his freshman year at OSU.

He left behind kids the first born when he was 17, a son (7) and a daughter (4) he wasn't married to the children's mother - they live in Texas. Sorry for them that dad won't be around but they will be better off $-wise than most children when a parent(s) dies or is killed. Perspective; look at the dependents of the 3000+ soldiers killed in Iraq or the 23,000 wounded - there is a place you can direct your sympathy. We lost 2 of our soldiers the same day Williams was killed.

Some might know me and that I can be harsh but I have been around death as a veteran; some in stupid and needless situations others as ressults of orders given and those left behind all feel the same for a loss. How many of you have held a crying kid when they find out daddy isn't coming back. I see shadows in the night and faces of lost friends still - think about that before you judge my "insensitivity".

Sorry if this offends some; it is late, I just finished responding to an e-mail from the father of one of my Boy Scouts who was deployed to Iraq five months ago and had stories of real problems ..... Put the death of the this athlete/entertainer in real world perspective ....

Mr. Kotter
01-02-2007, 01:45 AM
:eek:

I like cheese. Swiss cheese.

:shake:

Boyceofsummer
01-02-2007, 03:26 AM
when I was a kid I did not get into the personal rivalries within the AFL. I always viewed the AFL as a community of free thinkers against the establishment of the arrogant NFL franchises. Some of my best friends are Bronco fans. Please be kind if for nothing more than providing positive karma for our Chiefs in the playoffs.

SPchief
01-02-2007, 03:33 AM
Now DEN doesn't have anyone to intercept Trent's underthrown passes.

RIP Darrent Williams.

wow

SPchief
01-02-2007, 03:35 AM
Hmmm, how to phrase this and not seem insensitive (I'll be slammed no matter what) ....

Yes it is a shame that he was killed and as apparent innocent bystander when his rented stretch limo-Hummer was sprayed with a dozen shots following an arguement at a nightclub ..... but we aren't talking about a pillar of society here so I feel the extreme amount of sympathy bandied about is overkill and a reaction to news story sensationalism

He was an "associate" of members of the local Crips gang, hung with them but not an "official" member, just liked to give the appearance. Even described himself as wild and a problem from age 12 to 17. He missed the Alamo Bowl, suspended for undisclosed reasons. He drug tested positive his freshman year at OSU.

He left behind kids the first born when he was 17, a son (7) and a daughter (4) he wasn't married to the children's mother - they live in Texas. Sorry for them that dad won't be around but they will be better off $-wise than most children when a parent(s) dies or is killed. Perspective; look at the dependents of the 3000+ soldiers killed in Iraq or the 23,000 wounded - there is a place you can direct your sympathy. We lost 2 of our soldiers the same day Williams was killed.

Some might know me and that I can be harsh but I have been around death as a veteran; some in stupid and needless situations others as ressults of orders given and those left behind all feel the same for a loss. How many of you have held a crying kid when they find out daddy isn't coming back. I see shadows in the night and faces of lost friends still - think about that before you judge my "insensitivity".

Sorry if this offends some; it is late, I just finished responding to an e-mail from the father of one of my Boy Scouts who was deployed to Iraq five months ago and had stories of real problems ..... Put the death of the this athlete/entertainer in real world perspective ....

even worse

SPchief
01-02-2007, 03:37 AM
Put the death of the this athlete/entertainer in real world perspective ....

How is either death different? Both DIED as AMERICANS

RedDread
01-02-2007, 04:34 AM
Just because the dude liked to live it up and go to clubs is no reason to think this is any less tragic that it actually is. I've seen it posted today (mostly on faider boards, mind you) that Williams was somehow a thug or less deserving of respect because of how he died. This is simply not the case. Call me old fashioned but unless someone is a murder or rapist I will grieve for their death.

However, it will not stop me from gloating about Denver's choke job and its role in giving us the final playoff spot. The two are mutually exclusive and should be treated as such.

shyguyms
01-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Originally Posted by 38yrsfan

-------------------------------------------------

wow, I dont care who he was no reason to lose a life like that at a young age.
I feel sorry for his family mother grandparents and especially his kids.
Boy Scouts dont they usually catch the men playing with the little kids? i mean at last report on the news i seen , they said over the last 10 years something like 145,000 sex charges against the men involved
now they should be eaten by the bears because they were no Saints!!!!!!!!!

StcChief
01-02-2007, 08:35 AM

Telling it like it is. :clap: rep.

I knew there was more to this than met the eye and was being reported....

dirk digler
01-02-2007, 08:49 AM
I've disagreed with Florida Bronco numerous times, but even I know he's not a retarded tuft of anal pubic hair sticking out of the anus of humanity like Spider on the Mane.

I agree with Zach about the forum well-wishing stuff, but who says that we shouldn't do this, even if it seems ridiculous? Florida Bronco has come here with nothing but positive things to say, and I think the least we owe him is just some kind words and thoughts and prayers for Darrent's family if they haven't been said already.

And yes, I firmly believe that. Trivializing the death of someone in ANY case, whatever it may be, should be a no-no.

I agree with you and I also second what Tactical Funky said. It is a tragedy and I feel sorry for the Williams family.

But at the same time I will never forget what some Bronco fans said about DT and still say about DT after his death. I am just not going to stoop to their level.

WilliamTheIrish
01-02-2007, 10:44 AM
please dont let the 2 K State fans that have posted on this thread sway your feelings about the majority of the people on this board...everyone, including a hated Bronco, deserves the respect that goes to someone who has been murdered....

Oh, those mean K-State fans....those terrible guys (shaking fist).

Florida Bronco hasn't lost anybody. He didn't know the decedent. And regardless of 'friendships' made here, the guy will get no respect from me. He's a turd. Always has been.

Bur do carry on with the love fest.

El Jefe
01-02-2007, 11:02 AM
I agree with most of the not sorry but sorry posts. I think anytime someone dies it is very sad, especially when their lives are taken away from them. There has been a lot of good points though on this subject. I mean the kids are gonna miss daddy and they always will and I wouldnt wish that on anyone, but they are financially set so I guess that takes some of it away for me. If he was a poor guy it would make me more sad. Second we dont know what interaction he had between the murderers, he might have opened his mouth too many times or just said something stupid.
I dont understand what you want (Florida Bronco), we all said its sad. Why would you care though unless you knew him, I mean since he played on your team it means more, but even at that it is sad and disappointing, I think to say that you are "mourining"
is a bit overboard IMO. Again I am sad that someone lost their live for a stupid reason, I give my condolences to the family and wish them the best, but this is the way of the world, people die every day and unless they are in the limelight nobody cares about them, just something to think about. If he was anybody else it would just be another name in the paper, but since its an athlete, we have to care more........Seems dumb to me, I am sad when anyone is murdered.

El Jefe
01-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Sorry about the paragraph form, I tried to edit but it would not work.

38yrsfan
01-02-2007, 11:49 AM
wow, I dont care who he was no reason to lose a life like that at a young age.

Senseless death at ANY age is tragic .... :shake:
In your worldly experience how is it OK to die? I know of only one and the OK part is still questionable .... self-sacrifice to save others.

Boy Scouts dont they usually catch the men playing with the little kids? i mean at last report on the news i seen , they said over the last 10 years something like 145,000 sex charges against the men involved
now they should be eaten by the bears because they were no Saints!!!!!!!!!

Kind of a grammatical skewed, puncuationally (not a real word) distorted conglomeration of "sentences" here makes it a bit difficult to accurately grasp your meaning here but if you are inferring that the BSA organization is a haven for pedophilia then you are uninformed and gravely mistaken. Try researching your information and providing confirmation before libeling an organization that has done more good historically than any organization except the Red Cross.

Pedophilia is a crime ... ALL leaders are subjected to background checks.

Homosexuality is not approved or accepted .... look at the ongoing "war" the ACLU has declared against the scouts. It has cost the organization millions in legal fees, lost access to local resources because they refuse to conform to politically correct notions and they have been the victim of inane news reports in the interest of sensationalist reporters seeking a bit of name recognition. I have been involved with the scout organization for well over 30 years and I have yet to meet this vast army of scout leader degenerates. Abuse in the home by parents and relatives, those that are known to the victim are 90%+ more likely than
others to be the offender.

Even restaurant managers with 3 girls are more likely. :hmmm:

Let the games and names begin ..........

KC Kings
01-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Williams: Probably from the time I was 12 until I was 17. I was hanging around the wrong people. I was hanging around gang members. The local Crips had people I called friends.

Williams: I've got a '96 Impala. I grew up around a bunch of thugs and gangs, and that used to be their car. They used to put the rims on them and paint them up and make them look so good. I said then, "That's what I want." I wanted to fix it up just like they did. And that's what I did.

When a guy hangs with gangsters, dresses like gangsters, and drives gangster cars, why is it a surprise when he dies a gangster death? Of the 114 homicides in KC this year, 94 of them were black. Blacks are 31% of the population, yet make up for 83% of the murder victims. This is not a new problem, and everytime it happens again everybody gathers around and talks about how sad it is, and about how they feel sorry for the families.

It is time for the black community to step up and quit tolerating this nonsense. Quit supporting ganster rap music. Quit supporting movies about black on black violence. Quit letting your straight A students dress, talk and act like that are a gangster.

fan4ever
01-02-2007, 02:06 PM
I don't know if what has been stated about Williams is true (gang relations). I have however thought it to be remarkably ignorant for people who've made their way out of bad situaitons, by whatever means, this being a professional athlete with lots of money, to gravitate back to thier previous "history" and the people they shared it with. I guess they consider it "dignified" to remain friends with people they grew up with, but the truth is they have the means by which to change the lives of some of these friends, to get them out of their negative situations, and when all they do is end up back with them, using their money to party and show them a good time rather than a way out, then my sympathy for them is muted when something tragic happens. Again, I not saying this is what happened to Williams, but we've all seen it.

kepp
01-02-2007, 02:23 PM
AFAIK, none of us knew Williams personally. Anyone ever get a ride in his "gangsta'd" Impala? No? We should probably all keep the judgements and speculation to ourselves and focus on the only thing we know for sure...that this was a senseless, tragic death.

my $0.02

Halfcan
01-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Wow I can't believe some of the insensitive remarks on here.

So freakin what if he was not married to the mothers-it still sounds like Williams was a good father.

I was chastised for even suggesting drugs might have been involved when the initial, sketchy reports had the two vehicles side by side in the middle of the night. Turns out it might have been at a stop light.

Now the reports are that Williams DID have a history of gang relations and drug use.

The real tragedy is that is appears DW had turned the corner and straightened his life out-he wanted more (Kids Charities) then the thug life. One night of falling back with the wrong crowd ended all of those dreams. It is a very sad event that hopefully will have some kind of positive ending-like catching the guys who did it.

Rip- my sincere condolences to all Donk fans and Williams family.

El Jefe
01-02-2007, 02:38 PM
He was trying to do good he was begining to start football camps for the youth, but he must of not straightened out fast enough.

Halfcan
01-02-2007, 02:47 PM
At least he was trying.

I was told to "Die in a Fire" called a Fader fan and Classless Idiot, and received several neg reps calling me every name in the book for even suggesting there was more to this story than some random drive by from some angry gamblers. Get a freakin grip people, obviously he was still hanging around the crips in a shady nightclub in a bad part of town. Everyone in that limo made a bad choice to be there-and it cost the life of a rising young talent with two young children. This is almost as bad as the Ray Curruth deal.

UL Washington
01-02-2007, 02:52 PM
It's a bit ironic people her bash Denver fans for internet grieving when most of you did the exact same thing when Lamar died...

Your hypocrisy is embarrassing.

KC Kings
01-02-2007, 02:54 PM
AFAIK, none of us knew Williams personally. Anyone ever get a ride in his "gangsta'd" Impala? No? We should probably all keep the judgements and speculation to ourselves and focus on the only thing we know for sure...that this was a senseless, tragic death.

my $0.02

I didn't know him, so I took his word for it http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_4753155

My point is that thousands of black males are killed every year do to gang type violence, and nobody gives a rats ass unless they are famous. It doesn't matter how gifted or talented you are, those who live by the sword die by the sword. This is fact backed up by countless statistics. It is amazing to me that so many young black men can continue to get killed year after year due to this gangster mentality yet the black community as a whole continues to support the gangster presence by buying the cd's and watching the movies.

I can guarantee you that my sons will never dress or act like a gangster, and I can guarantee you that they will never be killed in a drive by shooting.

Halfcan
01-02-2007, 02:55 PM
U L used to love watching you play-welcome to the Planet!!

Brock
01-02-2007, 02:57 PM
I can guarantee you that they will never be killed in a drive by shooting.

No, you can't.

El Jefe
01-02-2007, 02:59 PM
U L Washington, but did we infiltrate other sites and tell people they should be mourning as well. Its hardly comparable when Lamar wasnt killed in a drive by shooting. Your stupidity is embarassing. But you are right though I mean Lamar was hanging out with the wrong people and we were hoping he would get is life turned around. Bad company corrupts good morals.

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Shanahan is breaking up on NFL Network right now. I've never seen him like this. I think I have a new respect for the guy.

El Jefe
01-02-2007, 03:09 PM
you have a link?

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2007, 03:10 PM
you have a link?

It's live. DenverBroncos.com will have it later I imagine.

Dark Horse
01-02-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm sure the people posting that he should have expected what he got have never made a bad choice in their lives. I for one have made more than my share of bad choices and mistakes and if not for the grace of God I wouldn't be telling you about it right now. God bless the williams family and may I offer my condolences however meager. This was truly a senseless tragedy. For those who stand in judgement let me leave you with this.
" Rejoice not against me o mine enemy, when I fall I shall arise. When I sit in darkness the Lord shall be a light unto me. I will bare the indignation of the Lord becauses I have sinned against him. Until he plead my cause and execute judgement for me he will bring me forth to the light and I shall behold his righteousness." ( Micah 7:8,9 )

KC Kings
01-02-2007, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=Dark Horse]This was truly a senseless tragedy. For those who stand in judgement let me leave you with this.
QUOTE]
I don't think that anybody here does not believe that this is a sensless tragedy. The NFL promotes community involvement, and it is very possible this young man took advantage of the opportunities and did more in his short life to positively affect society than I ever will.

I am simply saying that young urban black men getting murdered is not a new trend, but it seems to be a trend that nobody cares about stopping. Not only is the trend being ignored, but it is being encouraged when you support the gangster lifestyle and those who glamorize it.

Dark Horse
01-02-2007, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=Dark Horse]This was truly a senseless tragedy. For those who stand in judgement let me leave you with this.
QUOTE]
I don't think that anybody here does not believe that this is a sensless tragedy. The NFL promotes community involvement, and it is very possible this young man took advantage of the opportunities and did more in his short life to positively affect society than I ever will.

I am simply saying that young urban black men getting murdered is not a new trend, but it seems to be a trend that nobody cares about stopping. Not only is the trend being ignored, but it is being encouraged when you support the gangster lifestyle and those who glamorize it.

OK maybe I got on my high horse a little quickly. The number one thing I believe that kids who have been in trouble need is another chance, to choose the right road.

El Jefe
01-02-2007, 03:45 PM
I agree with the use of the passage, as I have been a Christian my entire life, I was saved when I was 5 1/2 years old. I know the scripture very well. But how many chances should people get??? Thats not for us to decide, and obviously he ran out of chances. Wether cold hearted or not I agree with KC kings, it is a trend that has developed and will continue to develop, you wanna know why look at their influeneces. People rapping about doing crimes,drugs,stealing,women,sex, all the desires of the world and when you mix drugs in with all of that you arent gonna get people who always see eye to eye, thats when people die. Its the way of the world, the world is going down the crapper.

Dark Horse
01-02-2007, 03:57 PM
I agree with the use of the passage, as I have been a Christian my entire life, I was saved when I was 5 1/2 years old. I know the scripture very well. But how many chances should people get??? Thats not for us to decide, and obviously he ran out of chances. Wether cold hearted or not I agree with KC kings, it is a trend that has developed and will continue to develop, you wanna know why look at their influeneces. People rapping about doing crimes,drugs,stealing,women,sex, all the desires of the world and when you mix drugs in with all of that you arent gonna get people who always see eye to eye, thats when people die. Its the way of the world, the world is going down the crapper.

I agree the world is going down the crapper but I don't think we should just look the other way when our young people go down with it.

El Jefe
01-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Good point Dark Horse I agree with you.

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Never seen Shanahan this emotional:

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5411/rat2sf3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/6045/rat1ts5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Halfcan
01-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Sorry those pics of the Rat just make me laugh.

Halfcan
01-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Can we get a closeup please??

Florida_Bronco
01-02-2007, 05:56 PM

What on Earth could you find funny about anyone being in that emotional state?

Bwana
01-02-2007, 06:00 PM

Dude :shake:

Brock
01-02-2007, 06:01 PM
What on Earth could you find funny about anyone being in that emotional state?

Halfcan is a dipshit. Please ignore him.

dirk digler
01-02-2007, 06:09 PM
I watched his press conference and he was very emotional.

I really respect\like Coach Shanahan since he wrote the nice things to the Hall of Fame committee about DT.