PDA

View Full Version : RUMOR MILL: The Raiders are supposedly shopping Randy Moss for a 3rd rounder

KChiefs1
01-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Think the Chiefs would have any interest?

HemiEd
01-01-2007, 09:57 PM
I think the Redskins may have a 3rd left for 2011, hope that works.

Chiefs have no interest thankfully, Carl has said it before.

bkkcoh
NO

Chief Roundup
NO

chop
Even if the Chiefs were interested I don't think the Raiders would trade him to a divsion rival.

the Talking Can
01-01-2007, 09:58 PM
loser

Brock
01-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Randy Moss is basically a worthless player right now. I can't believe what that guy has done to his own career.

88TG88
01-01-2007, 10:01 PM
no. any pick we give them for moss we could use to pick up a receiver with less drama

Redcoats58
01-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah only if we can pull Chris Carter off the streets and hire him as Moss's personal WR coach.

Coach
01-01-2007, 10:03 PM
No. Moss is the biggest loafer I ever seen. What a waste of a talent. :shake:

JBucc
01-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Based on play he's not worth a third rounder right now. Maybe a 5th or 6th. If you traded for him you'd basically be trading for the hope that he'll start giving a shit.

milkman
01-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Even if the Chiefs were interested I don't think the Raiders would trade him to a divsion rival.

It just amazes me how many times people ask about possible trades between the Chiefs and Raiders.

Do people even pay any attention at all?

Coach
01-01-2007, 10:18 PM
It just amazes me how many times people ask about possible trades between the Chiefs and Raiders.

Do people even pay any attention at all?

Naw, I think some of them probably suffer from ADD without themselves knowing that they have a problem.

CoMoChief
01-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Shit I'd take him. You can't blame him for being upset when he's on the worst franchise in the NFL. Though he could act differently but I do understand why he's not motivated.

Put him on a good offensive team and a team that can get into the postseason I bet his attitude would change. Moss, TonyG, LJ would give defenses fits. No one can argue that at least. We need to draft a WR anyways and for a 3rd rounder I say we trade the pick for someone who's more than ready to start. Based on numbers he's a HOF'er. Herm's a player's coach, thats something we have going for us.

But no way does OAK trade him to a division rival but you never know. Sounds like they are desperate just to get him out of there.

Bwana
01-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Hell NO!!

HemiEd
01-01-2007, 10:22 PM
He chose to be on the worst franchise, he signed the ****ing contract. He was hired to help them not be the worst.

milkman
01-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Shit I'd take him. You can't blame him for being upset when he's on the worst franchise in the NFL. Though he could act differently but I do understand why he's not motivated.

Put him on a good offensive team and a team that can get into the postseason I bet his attitude would change. Moss, TonyG, LJ would give defenses fits. No one can argue that at least. We need to draft a WR anyways and for a 3rd rounder I say we trade the pick for someone who's more than ready to start. Based on numbers he's a HOF'er. Herm's a player's coach, thats something we have going for us.

But no way does OAK trade him to a division rival but you never know. Sounds like they are desperate just to get him out of there.

And put him on an offensive team that relies on the ground game as heavily as the Chiefs, and I'll show you a useless POS who gives no effort when he's not the focal point of the offense.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Randy is a thug and cancer to every team he goes to. His career should be about over if he can't make it with the Faders.

hawkchief
01-01-2007, 10:26 PM

You've got it backwards. He's on the worst franchise in the NFL because their retard owner signs losers like Moss with great frequency. Quality organizations will not take a risk on a known loser like Moss and contaminate their entire team with his type of attitude. Moss will be lucky to get interest from anyone. He's already found rock-bottom being part of the Raiders, there's nowhere else to go from there except to retire. He and the Raiders are getting exactly what they both deserve.

Rausch
01-01-2007, 10:29 PM
He chose to be on the worst franchise, he signed the ****ing contract. He was hired to help them not be the worst.

His lack of performance and half-hearted efforts are part of the reason the faiders blow chunks.

Tribal Warfare
01-01-2007, 10:29 PM
I sign him, the guy has hall of fame talent but is pissed that he's playing for the raiders. With the KC WR situation I'd pull the trigger .

HMc
01-01-2007, 10:30 PM
i'd have owens long before moss, and it's possible he'll be available.

milkman
01-01-2007, 10:31 PM

And some of us complain about Carl. :banghead:

Redcoats58
01-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Hell no, Moss isn't half the cancer of "Ole brickhands in the clutch" Owens.

siberian khatru
01-01-2007, 10:34 PM
And put him on an offensive team that relies on the ground game as heavily as the Chiefs, and I'll show you a useless POS who gives no effort when he's not the focal point of the offense.

Yup. Anyone think Randy would block downfield to help spring LJ for those long runs?

shyguyms
01-01-2007, 10:35 PM
if moss or owens ever come to the chiefs, i will burn every chiefs item i have and root for the Raiders or Broncos
They are the worst kind of people in society

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Randy is not a HOFer- he has never shown heart even with the Vikes and being surrounded with talent. Not to mention the meter maid scandal. He had a few big years, now he is done.

CHIEF4EVER
Just what we need. The Chet McCancer of the Offense. No thanks.

CoMoChief

We still pass the ball almost just as much as last season.

We have WR's that have trouble getting open.

This would help TonyG even more.

Don't have to worry about developing a WR yet.

The guy is the best deep threat in the league.

Kennison is really a #2 WR and almost plays like a #1, Moss would help many weapons get open downfield.

Not to mention Herm is a player's coach and we have too much veteran and ProBowl leadership on this team anyways. We have a HOF Charlie Joiner as his coach, someone that he probably repects just like he did to Chris Carter when he played. When Carter played there wasn't much of a problem.

Last but not least. he hates the Raiders organization and what better team to go against than the Chiefs?!?! :p

KcMizzou
01-01-2007, 10:37 PM
if moss or owens ever come to the chiefs, i will burn every chiefs item i have and root for the Raiders or Broncos
They are the worst kind of people in societyI'm not a fan of either, but that's just silly.

HMc
01-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Hell no, Moss isn't half the cancer of "Ole brickhands in the clutch" Owens.

ole brickhands led WRs in TDs this year with 13. The entire KC recieving corps had 8.

CoMoChief
01-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Randy is not a HOFer- he has never shown heart even with the Vikes and being surrounded with talent. Not to mention the meter maid scandal. He had a few big years, now he is done.

Never said he was. I simply said his numbers are. Will he get in I dont know. I say he should. **** the attitude it's what you do on the field. If Lawrence Taylor can get in with all of the shit he caused Moss should get in to. But only time will tell if that happens or not.

Guru
01-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Ummmmmm, NOOOOOOOOO!

Redcoats58
01-01-2007, 10:39 PM
They are the worst kind of people in society
Yeah that makes alot of sense. If we pick up one player that is known to be a cancer you'll drop that team and move to their division rivals and root for a couple of teams that have been known to have rosters of thugs and cancers.

CoMoChief
01-01-2007, 10:40 PM
ole brickhands led WRs in TDs this year with 13. The entire KC recieving corps had 8.

Very true. He also led the NFL in dropped passes though. Many of them were clutch. It's part of the game though. Some years are better than others. I still say TO had a good season. Even Jerry Rice dropped passes. It's gonna happen every now and then.

Redcoats58
01-01-2007, 10:41 PM
I said brick hands in the clutch! Its well known that Owens has had problems making catches during clutch situations.

dirk digler
01-01-2007, 10:44 PM
No way in hell. CP said he would never sign Moss.

HMc
01-01-2007, 10:44 PM
He dropped around 16 didn't he? That means he caught about 8.5/10 of everything that came his way and was catchable. Frankly, i'll take that.

milkman
01-01-2007, 10:45 PM

Kennison is really a #2 WR and almost plays like a #1, Moss would help many weapons get open downfield.

Not to mention Herm is a player's coach and we have too much veteran and ProBowl leadership on this team anyways. We have a HOF Charlie Joiner as his coach, someone that he probably repects just like he did to Chris Carter when he played. When Carter played there wasn't much of a problem.

Last but not least. he hates the Raiders organization and what better team to go against than the Chiefs?!?! :p

This is LJ's team, and if you think for one second that self aggrandizing, cancerous malcontent would make any effort to help this team when he isn't the focal point, then you are simply delusional.

Brock
01-01-2007, 10:45 PM
He dropped around 16 didn't he? That means he caught about 8.5/10 of everything that came his way and was catchable. Frankly, i'll take that.

Are you going to take the 3 or 4 routes he quits on per game? Or the what we laughingly refer to as blocks he throws?

HMc
01-01-2007, 10:46 PM
What happened to teams having multiple superstars? Didn't Irvin and Smith work well together in Dallas?

J Diddy
01-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Are you going to take the 3 or 4 routes he quits on per game? Or the what we laughingly refer to as blocks he throws?

If he runs 5 routes a game then that's 5 more than parker runs.

HMc
01-01-2007, 10:48 PM

I don't know enough about that, all i said was that Owens > Moss.

Do you disagree?

hawkchief
01-01-2007, 10:48 PM

Huh?

Moss the best deep threat in the league? Which games have I missed recently where Moss showed anything remotely like that? Maybe you are thinking about Santana Moss.

Randly Moss is a loser and a cancer, pure and simple, and is the type of player noone wants to play with. Any owner that takes a 3rd time gamble on him will deserve everything he gets. While I would want nothing to do with either, at least TO only takes off 20% of the plays, with Moss, it's more like 80%.

BTW. Moss doesn' just hate the Raiders, he hates any team that won't throw him the ball 2 out of every three passes per series. I'll be shocked if he every catches more than 25 passes in a season again.

Redcoats58
01-01-2007, 10:50 PM
You're not quite getting my point. I don't want either of those trash bags. If we had Moss why would he be any different then he has been the last 3 years? And if we had Owens I wouldn't be cool with him ripping coaches on the sideline and acting like an idiot. Plus if you need a catch on 4th and 8 with the game on the line with under two minutes to go you can almost count on Owens dropping the pass and Moss not even putting effort into his route.

milkman
01-01-2007, 10:52 PM
What happened to teams having multiple superstars? Didn't Irvin and Smith work well together in Dallas?

Say what you want to about Irvin the person, but he was a team player.

You can have multiple stars on teams, but those stars on successful teams understand the concept of team.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Im betting he ends back up in the NFC again..just a hunch.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Moss should just retire and start his own line of Bongs.

HMc
01-01-2007, 10:57 PM
You're not quite getting my point. I don't want either of those trash bags. If we had Moss why would he be any different then he has been the last 3 years? And if we had Owens I wouldn't be cool with him ripping coaches on the sideline and acting like an idiot. Plus if you need a catch on 4th and 8 with the game on the line with under two minutes to go you can almost count on Owens dropping the pass and Moss not even putting effort into his route.

You don't like the players ripping the coaches? See Larry Johnson. Only he chooses to do it in interviews rather than in person. Much more of a man, i agree.

As for needing a catch on 4th and 8, who do we go to now? TG? Guess what, he'd still be there, only they'd be watching Owens aswell.

Moss is a piece of turd but Owens has constantly produced, he hasn't has a bad numbers season since 1999. This year he called out Bledsoe, they drop Bledsoe and now they're in the playoffs.

Brock
01-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I don't know enough about that, all i said was that Owens > Moss.

Do you disagree?

Sorry didn't see the Owens transition.

crazycoffey
01-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh, man ignorance must be bliss for some of ya.

TO and Moss both have incredible talent, on the field and off (off the field talent for blowing up the locker room)

Would the chief's be interested? doubt it! At least I hope they aren't, but if they do, I sure they would be smart enough to have some escape clauses. Jerry porter may be a better steal if we went for a WR from Oakland anyway. He's pissed to play for them and ready to get out.

Finally, how many of you said that a divisional rival trade would never happen? Doesn't happen much, but if both sides thought they won something from the trade, I think they would do it.

HMc
01-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Sorry didn't see the Owens transition.

No problem.I wondered about it, cos what i've seen of Owens suggests to me that he plays hard. Moss is a quitter.

Brock
01-01-2007, 11:01 PM
No problem.I wondered about it, cos what i've seen of Owens suggests to me that he plays hard. Moss is a quitter.

Owens plays hard, but there are some obvious risks in having an insane person on your team.

HMc
01-01-2007, 11:06 PM
at least there's a possibility of a positive outcome. We <b>know</b> Kennison Hall and Parker aren't good enough on their own.

milkman
01-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Oh, man ignorance must be bliss for some of ya.

TO and Moss both have incredible talent, on the field and off (off the field talent for blowing up the locker room)

Would the chief's be interested? doubt it! At least I hope they aren't, but if they do, I sure they would be smart enough to have some escape clauses. Jerry porter may be a better steal if we went for a WR from Oakland anyway. He's pissed to play for them and ready to get out.

Finally, how many of you said that a divisional rival trade would never happen? Doesn't happen much, but if both sides thought they won something from the trade, I think they would do it.

Find one trade in the last 35 years within the AFC West.

Guru
01-01-2007, 11:08 PM
How could any team want a receiver that only gives 55% on each play? Seriously?

If I am going to get a problem receiver I am going after T.O. At least he gives 100% or better on every play.

FD
01-01-2007, 11:10 PM
The guy just doesnt seem interested in playing football anymore. This was before the Choakland disaster, its not just the antics he's a bum on the field.

We still need a serious talent at receiver though.

blueballs
01-01-2007, 11:15 PM
of coarse you have to work out a deal with Moss and his agent first
Randy got around 7 mil last time out

blueballs
01-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Reached Wednesday afternoon, Moss' agent, Dante DiTrapano, confirmed the trade and said he did not know of any obstacles that would derail the deal at this point. DiTrapano said the Raiders have agreed to assume Moss' current contract in Minnesota, adding he planned to seek an extension of Moss' eight-year, $75 million deal from the Raiders sometime before the 2006 season.

HMc
i wouldn't have Moss if he was prepared to play for free.

Valiant
If we passed a little bit more I would go for it... Just send Randy deep every play hopefully frees up TG and keeps the Dline honest agianst LJ...

KcMizzou
The guy just doesnt seem interested in playing football anymore. This was before the Choakland disaster, its not just the antics he's a bum on the field. I agree. He's an amazing talent. I just don't think he loves the game. His heart's not in it.

KCChiefsMan
01-01-2007, 11:25 PM
I would take Johnny Morton back before Randy f*cking Moss

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Id say Yes, only if Whitlock writes a witty article about it, though... and takes full credit. I dont want to be held responsible for it.

SNR
01-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Q: What's the difference between Randy Moss and a dollar?

A: A dollar gives you four quarters

I used that joke on the Viqueen fans up here when he played for Minnesota. This joke accurately describes Moss even better these days.

KChiefer
01-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Will he come with a muzzle and a cattle prod?
If Yes then lets do it.

Cochise
01-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Owens >>>> Moss

CoMoChief
01-02-2007, 12:25 AM
I would take Johnny Morton back before Randy f*cking Moss

That's going a little overboard dont ya think?

jAZ
01-02-2007, 12:57 AM
I'd take Randy Moss of TO any day of the week.

el borracho
01-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Think the Chiefs would have any interest?
Thankfully, no- I don't believe the Chiefs would have even a little interest.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2007, 01:05 AM
I wouldn't do it. The guy even said he plays when he wants to.

We need a WR or two, but he's not the answer.

CoMoChief
01-02-2007, 01:08 AM
I think he just needs some other Pro Bowlers that are leaders on this team to kick him in the ass if he acts up or doesn't give his all.

Guru
01-02-2007, 01:14 AM
Are you nuts? T.O. is an A$$ but he is tons better than Moss these days and gives you 100% every time out.

PastorMikH
01-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Is there anyway we can trade our third for him then give him to Marty for free? Would they be able to activate him immediately?

Jenson71
01-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Hell, I don't want that loser. I hate losers - and he's a ****ing loser. He's going to be 30.5 years old at the start of next season. So he's old and a loser.

SPchief
01-02-2007, 01:28 AM
I think he just needs some other Pro Bowlers that are leaders on this team to kick him in the ass if he acts up or doesn't give his all.

Are you high?

big nasty kcnut
01-02-2007, 02:09 AM
Hell NO!!

Wa-Z
01-02-2007, 02:42 AM
I'd give it a chance...look at T.O.

Yes, he's had quite some drama but it's not tearing the team apart or anything...and he performs very well. He's got the most receiving TDs I think.

Direckshun
01-02-2007, 04:21 AM
If I were the Chiefs, I'd go for TO.

On top of the fact that TO is simply more talented, like everyone here has said, look at the attitude differences:

Randy Moss deflates when things don't go his way. His teammates can't repair that.

TO explodes when things don't go his way, typically at his teammates and his coaching staff. But being amongst the oldest teams in the league, the Chiefs largely-veteran squad should be able to weather TO's tantrums perfectly.

Best example I can think of is Trent, who would likely catch most of TO's ire. If TO was unhappy with Trent's play and decided to get in Trent's face, Trent could likely just take the verbal abuse and not be fazed by it.

Our veteran talent is a selling point for me with TO. TO will drop a lot of clutch passes but he'll catch far more and suck a lot of attention away from Kennison & Gonzales, and loosen defenses up for LJ.

It's a thought. I don't know if he's worth breaking the bank for, but he's worth making a run for.

shyguyms
01-02-2007, 04:33 AM
not tearing the team apart????????????
either parcells or to will be gone you can mark that down.

KurtCobain
01-02-2007, 04:33 AM
No TO, no Moss. We don't need more 'badasses'. Draft a damn WR early for once, or resign Damon ****ing Huard and line him up as WR.

I think we should try for Drew Bennett, he's a ufa right?

Mecca
01-02-2007, 04:54 AM
I'm surprised I didn't see posts on here about how Dwayne Jarretts a punk......

Over-Head
01-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Sure we would. You do remember chester McGlocton don't ya :evil:

Guru
01-02-2007, 06:23 AM
Yeah, his name is actually....

Offsides, number 75. First down!!!!

Over-Head
01-02-2007, 06:41 AM
This is LJ's team, .
My how quick we are to forget that Priest was the second comming not so long ago.:rolleyes:
Who's team is it gonna be next season?

Tuckdaddy
01-02-2007, 07:34 AM
NO NO NO! HE DOESN'T LIKE FOOTBALL. CAN NO ONE SEE THIS?

Kraut
01-02-2007, 08:11 AM
Randy Moss is basically a worthless player right now. I can't believe what that guy has done to his own career.
That sums it up. 100 % right on. This guy is THE dumbest player I have seen in the last 20 yrs. What a waste !!!!

crazycoffey
01-02-2007, 08:53 AM

Find one trade in the last 35 years within the AFC West.

I'll do my best;

1/21/67: Oakland trades DE Rex Mirich to Denver for future Hall of Fame CB Willie Brown (and QB Mickey Slaughter).

-oh wait that's almost 40 years (man I'm getting old)

August 23, 2003 - Denver Traded punter Matt McBriar to the Seattle Seahawks for a 2004 conditional draft pick.

Oh wait again, seattle not in the AFC west anymore

OK, so there aren't many examples, I still say nannie nannie boo boo

Chiefs_Fan
01-02-2007, 09:35 AM
We don't need his Cancer on our team!

crazycoffey
01-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Q: What's the difference between Randy Moss and a dollar?

A: A dollar gives you four quarters

I used that joke on the Viqueen fans up here when he played for Minnesota. This joke accurately describes Moss even better these days.

That's pretty good, ROFL

I'm still surprised no one bashed or supported my comment about Jerry Porter, if we traded with oakland for anyone, Porter gets my vote over Moss.

Cntrygal
01-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Moss is a huge waste of natural talent. Why anyone would want someone who admits to "making plays when I want to", is beyond me.

Easy 6
01-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Both of these guys are about as stable as the San Andreas fault, they can BOTH go eat shit.

They could tear this lockerroom to pieces.

We need a TEAM here.

Bowser
01-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Please. Like Samie Parker would give up #18, anyway.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2007, 11:00 AM
I'm not sure I wouldn't rather have Parker. He can't catch that well, but a pussy, quiter or cancer he is not

FringeNC
01-02-2007, 11:01 AM
An interesting question is suppose you were forced to take either Moss or T.O. Who'd you take? I'd take Moss over T.O. I think.

Bowser
01-02-2007, 11:04 AM
An interesting question is suppose you were forced to take either Moss or T.O. Who'd you take? I'd take Moss over T.O. I think.

So the choices are -

1) A talented guy who mopes and only gives effort when he wants

-OR-

2) A talented guy who, in reality, is nothing more than a drama queen

The moper would be "less maintenance", I guess.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2007, 11:09 AM
This team needs WR who can block. TO is built for it, whether he can or not, I don't know. I have seen Moss lightly lean against a defender...

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Hell, at least Parker blocks.

The only way I would condone this trade would be if Bernard Pollard was allowed to beat the piss out of Moss for every play he dogs, and had to whip his ass on principle the first day that he joined the team. Then...maybe.

WilliamTheIrish
01-02-2007, 11:43 AM
JFC, we already have one self absorbed, over the hill, talentless, living on his past, overrated, non-working, blame everybody but himself, useless piece of shiot here....

But enough about skip.....

BIG_DADDY
01-02-2007, 11:47 AM

Pick your poison.

alpha_omega
01-02-2007, 11:54 AM
A third round...ROFL

How the mighty have fallen!

Sure-Oz
01-02-2007, 12:01 PM
How much of a possibility is it that we get Dwayne Jarrett?

Bowser
01-02-2007, 12:04 PM
How much of a possibility is it that we get Dwayne Jarrett?

Slim to none. And Slim just left town.

Sure-Oz
01-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Slim to none. And Slim just left town.
Yeah, i just saw we draft #24 ouch....who would be left thats even worth a damn.

crazycoffey
01-02-2007, 12:14 PM

Can I opt for the Bullet?

Mr. Laz
01-02-2007, 12:21 PM
hope not ... i want no part of that cancer.

if the team loses, he's not happy

if the team doesn't throw the ball to him X number of times, he's not happy.

not worth it.

milkman
01-02-2007, 10:39 PM

The Raiders didn't trade Chet.

He won a special circumstances franchise free agency in arbitration, and the rest of the league had a 48(?) hr. window in which to sign him.

The Chiefs and Dolphins were the primary players, and, of course, the Chiefs won.

When he signed with the Chiefs, they had to give up their first round pick, and the league gave the Raiders an additional compensatory pick at the end of the first round.

PastorMikH
01-02-2007, 10:43 PM
I think it would be cool for Denver to pick up both Moss and TO. Those two could really help Cutler along with his passing game.

Gaz
01-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Why, oh why is it that every time some overrated ‘hole of a WR pops up on the “available” line, some misguided deviant has to ask “why not the Chiefs?”

Because Moss is a complete and utter butthead whom I would not accept on my team under any condition.

Period.

We are done here.

Please do not ask again. This subject is closed.

xoxo~
Gaz
Not interested. Ever.

Der Flöprer
01-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Why, oh why is it that every time some overrated ‘hole of a WR pops up on the “available” line, some misguided deviant has to ask “why not the Chiefs?”

Because Moss is a complete and utter butthead whom I would not accept on my team under any condition.

Period.

We are done here.

Please do not ask again. This subject is closed.

xoxo~
Gaz
Not interested. Ever.

Still not interested? I agree with your original assessment. I even think I know what you'd say. "He never would've performed at that level, with that attitude, for this team." You're right. Wait, I'm talking to myself again. Sorry.

FD
01-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Moss on this year's Chiefs would have been a disaster.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Moss on this year's Chiefs would have been a disaster.He'd have stunted Bowe's growth, and been a complete assclown waste of space while he was at it.

acesn8s
01-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Moss on this year's Chiefs would have been a disaster.It didn't matter who was on this years chiefs....it was still a disaster

banyon
01-06-2008, 10:39 PM
He'd have stunted Bowe's growth, and been a complete assclown waste of space while he was at it.

Yup.

xbarretx
01-06-2008, 10:44 PM
He'd have stunted Bowe's growth, and been a complete assclown waste of space while he was at it.

yeah, we only have room for ONE LJ! ;)

Fruit Ninja
01-06-2008, 10:45 PM
He wouldnt be a great fit for the Chiefs, becuase no play maker is honestly a good fit right now for the Chiefs on offense. With that said. Moss has one of the greatest seasons a WR has ever had in the NFL.

Amnorix
01-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Dude sucks. Can't believe we gave up a 4th for him! And Welker for a 2nd and 7th? WTF?! Our ship is run by Captain Queeg. Pats are doomed I tell ya....

:D

KCrockaholic
01-06-2008, 11:24 PM
its pretty funny though looking back to the begining of last year, what everyone thought of Moss. He did prove all of us wrong. Nobody ever expected him to have a season like this. its obvious the guy only plays for who he wants to play for though. Atleast hes right along with us when it comes to Hating Oakland. i can tell the guy truley despises the Raiders.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Dude sucks. Can't believe we gave up a 4th for him! And Welker for a 2nd and 7th? WTF?! Our ship is run by Captain Queeg. Pats are doomed I tell ya....

:DYou're charmed. And I, for one, am sick of ya. :p

Bowser
01-06-2008, 11:29 PM
God owns a house in Boston. That's the only reasonable explanation. The Pats, Red Sox, Celtics, and even Boston Freaking College? Come on.

milkman
01-06-2008, 11:33 PM

:D

Yes, actually, he does suck.

He's still a whineyass quitter.

So ****ing what.

He plays when things are good.

Fruit Ninja
01-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Things are very good for him. Very good. I do not know what that feels like. I would like to though.

Mecca
01-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Moss shit is way overblown......the guy is a Hofer, and demands respect on the field of the defenses.

Just like reactions to him are overblown, Jerry Rice took the time to rip on him for basically no reason..but hey Jerry is perceived as a class guy so it's fine.

mikey23545
01-06-2008, 11:36 PM
I don't think he proved anyone wrong at all...He's just what most of us thought, a real front-runner. When his team is on top, and everything is going great for him, he plays his ass off. When there's any adversity, he takes his ball and goes home.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 11:37 PM
Things are very good for him. Very good. I do not know what that feels like. I would like to though.He's a mercenary. Now that he's on a team that's already good, he can give a little effort.

What's respectable is the guys who work to make their own team better.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 11:39 PM
I don't think he proved anyone wrong at all...He's just what most of us thought, a real front-runner. When his team is on top, and everything is going great for him, he plays his ass off. When there's any adversity, he takes his ball and goes home.Exactly.

No surprise that Mecca loves the guy.

Fruit Ninja
01-06-2008, 11:39 PM
I will tell you that every corner and safety respect this game. Thats for damned sure. As far as the people go. I dont think he cares one bit. I know with a paycheck like that i wouldnt care either. Not saying what he does is right, but he's still a hell of a player. Like Mecca said, he's going to the Hall no doubt.

Der Flöprer
01-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Moss shit is way overblown......the guy is a Hofer, and demands respect on the field of the defenses.

Just like reactions to him are overblown, Jerry Rice took the time to rip on him for basically no reason..but hey Jerry is perceived as a class guy so it's fine.

Hofer. What a joke. That guy has ZERO class. He takes plays, and in the Raiders situation, seasons off. He spits water on refs, picks on meter maids, steps on players who are down on the field, and is an overall douchebag. He deserves every single ounce of criticism that he gets. If you think Moss has HALF the year he had this year on ANY OTHER NFL squad this year, my opinion of your football knowledge goes waaaaaaaaay down.

milkman
01-06-2008, 11:43 PM

Jrry Rice isn't the class guy that some make him out to be, but he worked hard, and never quit on any of his teams.

Randy Moss can kiss Jerry Rice's ass, and the way that he quit on the Raiders and the Vikings in his last season there should keep him out of the HoF.

It won't, but it should.

Randy Moss should have had his ass kicked by everyone of his teammates last year.

Mecca
01-06-2008, 11:43 PM
I guess all those great years he had in Minnesota were being a front runner when that team was pretty mediocre for most of his time...

He wasn't good on Oakland when he was the only player with no one to get him the ball.

Mecca
01-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Hofer. What a joke. That guy has ZERO class. He takes plays, and in the Raiders situation, seasons off. He spits water on refs, picks on meter maids, steps on players who are down on the field, and is an overall douchebag. He deserves every single ounce of criticism that he gets. If you think Moss has HALF the year he had this year on ANY OTHER NFL squad this year, my opinion of your football knowledge goes waaaaaaaaay down.

I could careless if he has class or not, his stats say he is HOFer just like Owens do, people dislike him too but he's also a HOF player.

How about Jerry Rice kicking a pylon and throwing shit all over the Raider sideline when his catches in consecutive games streak ended...that was pure class.

milkman
01-06-2008, 11:49 PM
I guess all those great years he had in Minnesota were being a front runner when that team was pretty mediocre for most of his time...

He wasn't good on Oakland when he was the only player with no one to get him the ball.

That team was mediocre, but the offense was putting up some pretty good numbers.

They weren't as bad for most of his time there as they were for his last season, and certainly not as bad as the Raiders.

When things started going sour, he quit.

Spin it any way you want, there is nothing you can say to change the fact that he's a whineyass quiting bitch.

milkman
01-06-2008, 11:51 PM
I could careless if he has class or not, his stats say he is HOFer just like Owens do, people dislike him too but he's also a HOF player.

How about Jerry Rice kicking a pylon and throwing shit all over the Raider sideline when his catches in consecutive games streak ended...that was pure class.

I dislike Owens also, but he'll never be in the same low class as Moss, because for all his other antics, he never qiut on his team.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 11:51 PM

Did you fall and hit your head or something?

The Vikings went to the playoffs 4 times in his 7 years there.

Played in 2 conference championship games.

Finished 1st or 2nd six out of those 7 years.

64-48 record.

Mediocre my ass.

Mecca
01-06-2008, 11:52 PM
And that whiny ass quitting bitch is still better than 99% of the players he's played with....you can call him all the names in the world point to this point to that it doesn't change that he will always be remembered as one of the best players at his position and will be in the HOF.

For the person who said no surprise Mecca loves Moss, yea it's not, I love talent, great talent. I'd much rather have the most talented guy than the "well he isn't that talented but he works hard" guy...

Most people aren't that way though it's how guys like Marc Boerigter somehow become popular.

jAZ
01-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Moss on this year's Chiefs would have been a disaster.
I wanted him...

And I completely agree... he needed success to succeed. We didn't offer that option.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 11:53 PM
I dislike Owens also, but he'll never be in the same low class as Moss, because for all his other antics, he never qiut on his team.Yeah, Owens doesn't bother me much... Chad Johnson either, for that very reason.

Screw Moss.

Direckshun
01-06-2008, 11:54 PM
I dislike Owens also, but he'll never be in the same low class as Moss, because for all his other antics, he never qiut on his team.
He turned on his team.

Better, worse, or just a different kind of shitty?

Mecca
01-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Did you fall and hit your head or something?

The Vikings went to the playoffs 4 times in his 7 years there.

Played in 2 conference championship games.

Finished 1st or 2nd six out of those 7 years.

64-48 record.

Mediocre my ass.

Ok they were above mediocre at times but at other times they were very blah...the 15-1 team makes the record look nice and that was the 1 year his team was elite and ****ed up.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 11:56 PM
And that whiny ass quitting bitch is still better than 99% of the players he's played with....you can call him all the names in the world point to this point to that it doesn't change that he will always be remembered as one of the best players at his position and will be in the HOF.

For the person who said no surprise Mecca loves Moss, yea it's not, I love talent, great talent. I'd much rather have the most talented guy than the "well he isn't that talented but he works hard" guy...

Most people aren't that way though it's how guys like Marc Boerigter somehow become popular.

Yeah, talent is great.

Him using it for all 4 quarters if 16 games is the issue.

All the talent in the world means nothing if he's gonna turn it off like a switch the moment things aren't going his way.

Pablo
01-06-2008, 11:57 PM
For some reason I dislike T.O. the most. That's probably because he's always been a loud, cocky motherf*cker and he plays for the Cowboys now. More of a reason for me to hate him.

Mecca
01-06-2008, 11:58 PM
This doesn't apply to all here, but I also don't like how it seems some fans don't want the players to have any personality. If you show some then you become a bad guy or a dick or some such.

This wanting of the players to all be these nameless and faceless figures who don't celebrate, hand the ball to the ref, don't speak their minds ever, it kind of annoys me.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Ok they were above mediocre at times but at other times they were very blah...the 15-1 team makes the record look nice and that was the 1 year his team was elite and ****ed up.

Yeah, the 11-5 and 10-6 season were just OK.....

:rolleyes:

They were so bad they went to the Conference championship game twice.

Would have been a 3rd, has they not run into the Rams buzzsaw in the Divisional round in 1999.

They had 2 bad seasons out of 7.

Mecca
01-07-2008, 12:00 AM
For some reason I dislike T.O. the most. That's probably because he's always been a loud, cocky motherf*cker and he plays for the Cowboys now. More of a reason for me to hate him.

Do you fall into wanting the players to be the nameless faceless figures who don't celebrate or say much?

Fruit Ninja
01-07-2008, 12:02 AM
This doesn't apply to all here, but I also don't like how it seems some fans don't want the players to have any personality. If you show some then you become a bad guy or a dick or some such.

This wanting of the players to all be these nameless and faceless figures who don't celebrate, hand the ball to the ref, don't speak their minds ever, it kind of annoys me.
They are going to be hating Bowe in a few years. Once he's settled in. He's going to talk.

Pablo
01-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Do you fall into wanting the players to be the nameless faceless figures who don't celebrate or say much?T.O. says uneccessary shit, like whatever he said about Jessica Simpson, then I have to hear about it on ESPN for 9 days straight. It's not his fault the media sensationalizes everything, but maybe he ought to shut his mouth every now and then and people wouldn't hate him.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2008, 12:23 AM

Well, I for one hope that his 16-0 team ****s it up too. You call it jealously all you want. It comes down to this. I'm not going to root for a team that has low class personnel. To me, that team is low class from top to bottom. That includes Tom "I fake it for the cameras" Brady.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2008, 12:25 AM

Yeah, because hitting a cop with your car, spitting on refs, and stepping on players who are down on the field is all personality. :rolleyes:

Der Flöprer
01-07-2008, 12:27 AM
They are going to be hating Bowe in a few years. Once he's settled in. He's going to talk.

Chad Johnson is AWESOME. Same with TO. Those guys show their personality on the field, and it's not of a criminal nature like Mr. Moss. I look forward to DBowe being good enough to run his mouth a little. I appreciate it, and think it spices up the game. I'm ONLY talking about Randy Moss.

Mecca
01-07-2008, 12:32 AM
Well, I for one hope that his 16-0 team ****s it up too. You call it jealously all you want. It comes down to this. I'm not going to root for a team that has low class personnel. To me, that team is low class from top to bottom. That includes Tom "I fake it for the cameras" Brady.

What's wrong with the other than they win?

Der Flöprer
01-07-2008, 12:40 AM

I think their coach is a cheating dirt bag. I think he circumvented the spirit, as well as the rules of the league even after being warned about it. As far as I'm concerned, everyone knew what was going on from top to bottom in that organization. Good for them for winning this year, but who knows what other rules they broke to get to 16-0. God knows they've proven they're willing to break the rules for an advantage.

On top of that, I can smell the arrogance eminating from every one of them that interviews. That may not be a big deal to you Mecca, and that's fine. More power to you and your viewing pleasure. For me though, I don't respect anyone who can't at some point "act like they've been there before." JMO.

Ugly Duck
01-07-2008, 12:45 AM
No. Moss is the biggest loafer I ever seen. What a waste of a talent. :shake:

I'm crying...

Baconeater
01-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Yeah, because hitting a cop with your car, spitting on refs, and stepping on players who are down on the field is all personality. :rolleyes:
He didn't "hit" the cop, he just kinda pushed her with his car, and I don't recall him ever spitting on a ref, although he did spray one with a water bottle once. You may be getting a bit carried away.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2008, 12:57 AM
He didn't "hit" the cop, he just kinda pushed her with his car, and I don't recall him ever spitting on a ref, although he did spray one with a water bottle once. You may be getting a bit carried away.

I did. In an earlier post, I got it right. He squirted water on a ref, and pushed a meter maid in her cart with his car. He's still low class in my books.

Baconeater
01-07-2008, 01:03 AM
I did. In an earlier post, I got it right. He squirted water on a ref, and pushed a meter maid in her cart with his car. He's still low class in my books.
I thought both of those incidents were somewhat amusing, but the quitting on his team is inexcusable and definitely low class. Oh, and admitting he takes plays off wasn't the brightest thing he ever did either.

Fruit Ninja
01-07-2008, 01:07 AM
You know if it was the Chiefs the attitudes would be totally different.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2008, 01:20 AM
You know if it was the Chiefs the attitudes would be totally different.

Yep. I'm a hypocrite and fully admit it. If it's my team, I'll overlook certain things. Cheating, and overall criminal douchebaggery does not get an exemption under any circumstances however.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2008, 01:23 AM
I thought both of those incidents were somewhat amusing, but the quitting on his team is inexcusable and definitely low class. Oh, and admitting he takes plays off wasn't the brightest thing he ever did either.

It would be amusing IMO if he wasn't setting a bad example for a lot of kids whose parents refuse to raise them. I don't have kids, but I'm big on that shit. Be amusing on the field, not in the courtroom. The squirting incident would've been funny, if he'd been trying to be funny. He wasn't. He lost his temper and looked like an 8 year old. While I laughed when it happened, it wasn't with him. It was at him.

Amnorix
01-07-2008, 07:24 AM
God owns a house in Boston. That's the only reasonable explanation. The Pats, Red Sox, Celtics, and even Boston Freaking College? Come on.

It is certainly a good time to be a Boston sports fan. :eek:

Amnorix
01-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Yes, actually, he does suck.

He's still a whineyass quitter.

So ****ing what.

He plays when things are good.

Well, since Brady and Belichick are both locked up for several more years, I"m ok with this. Now we just need to lock up Moss...

Amnorix
01-07-2008, 07:27 AM

I'm thinking he wouldn't suck with the Colts, Packers, Cowboys or any other team with a decent offense...

Half the year is what? 750 yards and 12 TDs? Yeah, Manning gets him that. No doubt about it.

Amnorix
01-07-2008, 07:28 AM

So destroying your team off the field is ok, as long as you give 100% on the field? :spock: :eek:

Amnorix
01-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Well, I for one hope that his 16-0 team ****s it up too. You call it jealously all you want. It comes down to this. I'm not going to root for a team that has low class personnel. To me, that team is low class from top to bottom. That includes Tom "I fake it for the cameras" Brady.'

You want a team of Mother Theresas then, becuase the Pats are about as classy as you can reasonably get in the cut-throat, 'roided-up, ultra-macho NFL.

Bill Parcells
01-07-2008, 07:34 AM
http://www.xxxporntalk.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jackoff1.gif

milkman
01-09-2008, 08:10 AM
So destroying your team off the field is ok, as long as you give 100% on the field? :spock: :eek:

TO is an ass, and a moron, but the simple answer to this is "Yes".

I wouldn't want either on my team, but if TO were a Chief, as much as I hate him, I would root for him to make plays.

Moss, on the hand, because he quits on his teammates on the field, I would root for the other teams to put him out of action with a career ending injury.

He's the only player I've ever wished an injury on.

jidar
01-09-2008, 11:41 AM

I wouldn't want either on my team, but if TO were a Chief, as much as I hate him, I would root for him to make plays.

Moss, on the hand, because he quits on his teammates on the field, I would root for the other teams to put him out of action with a career ending injury.

I can't believe you can still make this post after this year.
The Patriots are going to be the best team in history largely because of the Brady/Moss combo and you're going to say Moss doesn't do enough on the field. That's amazing.

Sure-Oz
01-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Moss is great when you are winning, probably the best WR right now

Amnorix
01-09-2008, 12:50 PM

TO hasn't quit on the Patriots, therefore I have no problems with him. If he did quit on us, that would change in a hurry.

DenverDanChiefsFan
01-09-2008, 01:01 PM
TO hasn't quit on the Patriots, therefore I have no problems with him. If he did quit on us, that would change in a hurry.When did TO play for the Pats?:)

Amnorix
01-09-2008, 02:22 PM
When did TO play for the Pats?:)

Ack! Moss... I meant Moss.

I despise TO, actually.

milkman
01-09-2008, 05:56 PM
I can't believe you can still make this post after this year.
The Patriots are going to be the best team in history largely because of the Brady/Moss combo and you're going to say Moss doesn't do enough on the field. That's amazing.

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points, is it?

I never suggested that Moss' play this year was anything less than stellar.

In terms of talent, he is almost certainly the most talented receiver we've ever seen.

But he's shown that he's a quitter.

He has, in the past, not in '07, quit on his teammates, on the field of play.

I want no part of a quitter like that.

The Pats should hope he retires before things go south for them.