PDA

View Full Version : Indy Media - The Fear of God?

grandllama
01-01-2007, 10:09 PM
... just a little tidbit on the Indy media's take on this weekend...

WTHR (NBC in Indy) had Bob Cravitz, the local Indy Star scribe on during the 5pm sports special discussing this weekends matchup.

Cravitz stated that it would have been better for the Colts to have played the Jets, because even though the Jets are a hot team right now, "they don't put the fear of God in you..." pause for dramatic effect and spoken very forcefully "the Chiefs put the fear of God in you..."

He predicted LJ would hang over 210 yds on the Colts and the only way for the Colts to have a chance in this game is to play keep away from their own Defense. As long as the offense is on the field, they don't have to worry about LJ tearing up the D. With Indy's quick strike mindset on O, he really didn't give the Colts much chance.

... most, if not all, of the talking heads in Indy don't give the Colts a chance this weekend...

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 10:12 PM
hahahahahahaha ya right

Deberg_1990
01-01-2007, 10:20 PM
hahaha...fear of God?? Whitlock needs to go have a chat with his Indiana homies and tell them how the Chiefs play on the road.....thats a laughable statement.

Or maybe not....maybe its better to keep them fearful??

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 10:32 PM
I am more worried about Solari calling another stink ass game then anything else.

KCJohnny
01-01-2007, 10:35 PM
They have nothing to fear as long as Damon Huard is on the bench. They have no hope of stopping us if we have a Pro Bowl RBbC of LJ and MB and Damon "100 QB rating" Huard under center. Too bad that outside of an injury or a massive common sense attack, that isn't going to happen.

Baconeater
01-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Too damn many people are giving us a chance. We're hosed.

KcMizzou
01-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Well, LJ's not God... but he's pretty good.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Too damn many people are giving us a chance. We're hosed.

haha....i think alot of it is Anti-Manning backlash...

Interesting matchup:

The Ultimate QB choker Vs. the Utimate road chokers.

shyguyms
01-01-2007, 10:42 PM
no way should Green not be the man this week, Huard stepped in and did nice filling in didn't make mistakes ,managed a ball control game[plan just like Dilfer did for the Ravens but that still doesn't make him a starting QB in the NFL it makes him a decent backup that you can count on to keep you from throwing the game away.
Next year i think we might have to go another direction and im not sure Croyle is the right choice to me he will never be any better than a 3rd QB holding a clipboard. While im ranting i am from Maryland but it's time for Hicks to go.
Solari i think he couldn't call a game on Madden on a video game send him packing!!
okay now GO BIG RED

KcMizzou
01-01-2007, 10:44 PM
haha....i think alot of it is Anti-Manning backlash...

Interesting matchup:

The Ultimate QB choker Vs. the Utimate road chokers.I dont think anyone outside of KC and their rival fans really think about KC being "road chokers". It's tough for any team to win on the road in the NFL.

As far as the anti-Manning backlash... you might have something there.

What it comes down to is... we have a great running back... they have a horrible run D. I think that's main (and obvious) reason so many are giving KC a chance to win this.

trndobrd
01-01-2007, 10:45 PM
I am more worried about Solari calling another stink ass game then anything else.

No kidding...and this is the one game that running every first and second down is appropriate.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2007, 10:50 PM
I dont think anyone outside of KC and their rival fans really think about KC being "road chokers". It's tough for any team to win on the road in the NFL.

As far as the anti-Manning backlash... you might have something there.

What it comes down to is... we have a great running back... they have a horrible run D. I think that's main (and obvious) reason so many are giving KC a chance to win this.

True....maybe not Anti-Manning so much as Anti-Colts...

I think the media is probably a little tired of seeing them rack up wins in the regular season every year and flaming out in the playoffs...

Im betting their fanbase has become extremely apathetic and jaded, kind of how like the Chiefs fan base is right now.

chiefbowe82
01-01-2007, 10:50 PM
I dont' like the focus on LJ tearing the colts run D apart.

Guru
01-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Damn it. I don't want to be the favored team this week. The last thing we need is them feeling disrespected.

I want to be the underdog and not the center of attention.

Anyone notice the lack of reporting about the Patriots yet a again? America does know they made the playoffs right. I mean, surely America is not overlooking this fact right?

dirk digler
01-01-2007, 10:51 PM
That's some funny shit. I would like what that guy was smoking.

KcMizzou
01-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Im betting their fanbase has become extremely apathetic and jaded, kind of how like the Chiefs fan base is right now.Oh, absolutely.

Chiefs fans are still skeptical... but we havent had the kind of regular season success they have recently. That builds high expectations, so when you flame out, the backlash is worse.

For instance... if the Chiefs lost to Indy 31-27 I dont think there'd be much anger (if any) from the fans. (we gave them a good game, etc) If Indy lost by the same score... Indy fans would be furious.

Amnorix
01-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Damn it. I don't want to be the favored team this week. The last thing we need is them feeling disrespected.

I want to be the underdog and not the center of attention.

Anyone notice the lack of reporting about the Patriots yet a again? America does know they made the playoffs right. I mean, surely America is not overlooking this fact right?

Who us? Tiny little us? We went 12-4. We suck. It's all Chargers, Colts and Ravens baby. We're a pathetic pushover. Don't worry. Belichick, Brady, Seymour, Bruschi, Harrison, Corey Dillon and Maroney are nothing to worry about. Honest.

:fire:

dirk digler
01-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Who us? Tiny little us? We went 12-4. We suck. It's all Chargers, Colts and Ravens baby. We're a pathetic pushover. Don't worry. Belichick, Brady, Seymour, Bruschi, Harrison, Corey Dillon and Maroney are nothing to worry about. Honest.

Well Harrison isn't now. :D

Seriously your record this year reminds me of Jacksonville's last year.

I think it is all about the Chargers and the Ravens. No one is talking about Indy because of their shitty D.

KcMizzou
01-01-2007, 11:03 PM

:fire:It is a little weird how nobody's talking about the Pats. I hadn't really thought about it till now.

tk13
01-01-2007, 11:05 PM
If the Chiefs had allowed 100+ rushing yards every game this year, and in the last month had allowed an almost 400 yard rushing game, and a game where Ron Dayne went for 150+, and to know Larry Johnson is coming to town, we'd all be worried too.

Guru
01-01-2007, 11:06 PM

I knew that would get a comment from you. ROFL

I seriously don't know how you guys manage to fly under the radar nearly every year.

KcMizzou
01-01-2007, 11:06 PM
If the Chiefs had allowed 100+ rushing yards every game this year, and in the last month had allowed an almost 400 yard rushing game, and a game where Ron Dayne went for 150+, and to know Larry Johnson is coming to town, we'd all be worried too.Exactly

dirk digler
01-01-2007, 11:08 PM
If the Chiefs had allowed 100+ rushing yards every game this year, and in the last month had allowed an almost 400 yard rushing game, and a game where Ron Dayne went for 150+, and to know Larry Johnson is coming to town, we'd all be worried too.

I agree but the Chiefs play so bad on the road.

But maybe with all of this talk about them lucking into this they will come out fired up and play their best game of the year.

Deberg_1990
Well Harrison isn't now. :D

Seriously your record this year reminds me of Jacksonville's last year.

I think it is all about the Chargers and the Ravens. No one is talking about Indy because of their shitty D.

Bellicheck/Brady

Billick/McNair

Schottenheimer/Rivers

Looking at the HC/QB comparison, I just dont get who in their right mind would pick the Chargers over the Ravens or the Pats in a do or die playoff game??

IM a huge believer in past history.

KChiefs1
Did NBC want this game or did CBS not want it?

Pitt Gorilla
01-01-2007, 11:12 PM
LJ has got to be sore and tired. I hope he heals quickly.

(Did it scare anyone else when they began mentioning LJ's carries as compared to Jamal Anderson? JA was awesome but the Falcons ran him into the ground.)

Deberg_1990
01-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Did NBC want this game or did CBS not want it?

It was probably already pre-determined that NBC got the 2 Sat games...

ABC used to get the 2 Sat games in the past.

|Zach|
01-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Saweet.

KcMizzou
01-01-2007, 11:17 PM

But maybe with all of this talk about them lucking into this they will come out fired up and play their best game of the year.I think that's why Herm came off as so defensive in his presser. Sending a message to his team.

"It's us against the world. Nobody thinks we deserve to be here. Let's prove 'em wrong."

Personally, I like it.

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2007, 11:19 PM

heh. ROFL

Payback baby!

DaneMcCloud
01-01-2007, 11:20 PM
no way should Green not be the man this week, Huard stepped in and did nice filling in didn't make mistakes ,managed a ball control game[plan just like Dilfer did for the Ravens but that still doesn't make him a starting QB in the NFL it makes him a decent backup that you can count on to keep you from throwing the game away.
Next year i think we might have to go another direction and im not sure Croyle is the right choice to me he will never be any better than a 3rd QB holding a clipboard. While im ranting i am from Maryland but it's time for Hicks to go.
Solari i think he couldn't call a game on Madden on a video game send him packing!!
okay now GO BIG RED

Are the middle schools so poor in Maryland that the don't teach proper grammar and punctuation?

Trent Dilfer's done something that Trent Green has NEVER done - win playoff games but more importantly, lead a team to the Super Bowl and win it.

Damon Huard may not be Tom Brady or Dan Marino but it's obvious this team responds when he's on the field. They WIN with him at QB, despite the lack of gaudy passing numbers. IMO, he should be the starter next weekend. Period.

Mike Solari in his first year coordinated an offense without his starting QB, without a Hall of Fame left tackle, poor starting wide receivers and constant offensive line shuffling. All that resulted was a playoff berth and one less win than last year. Solari is FINE.

Thanks for your valuable "insight" on Brodie Croyle. I sure hope the Chiefs take note! :shake:

C-Mac
01-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Are the middle schools so poor in Maryland that the don't teach proper grammar and punctuation?

Trent Dilfer's done something that Trent Green has NEVER done - win playoff games but more importantly, lead a team to the Super Bowl and win it.

Damon Huard may not be Tom Brady or Dan Marino but it's obvious this team responds when he's on the field. They WIN with him at QB, despite the lack of gaudy passing numbers. IMO, he should be the starter next weekend. Period.

Mike Solari in his first year coordinated an offense without his starting QB, without a Hall of Fame left tackle, poor starting wide receivers and constant offensive line shuffling. All that resulted was a playoff berth and one less win than last year. Solari is FINE.

Thanks for your valuable "insight" on Brodie Croyle. I sure hope the Chiefs take note! :shake:

FWIW The only playoff game that Green played in, he did fantastic...it was the defense that forgot to show up.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2007, 11:38 PM
FWIW The only playoff game that Green played in, he did fantastic...it was the defense that forgot to show up.

2003 Green > 2006 Green

Id be a little more enthusiastic if they were still =

But who knows?? Maybe Green will surprise us all and play the game of his life?

Halfcan
01-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Maybe Trent will get hurt like KC Johnny wants.

tk13
01-02-2007, 01:23 AM

But maybe with all of this talk about them lucking into this they will come out fired up and play their best game of the year.
We have been bad on the road, but Indy has been bad against the run everywhere. It didn't matter who they played... good teams, bad teams, they've been more consistently bad against the run than we've been on the road. Our best road game of the season was against the Rams, an indoor team with a horrible run defense.

PastorMikH
01-02-2007, 01:24 AM
The media is probably trying to stir the team up. I'd prefer they sweep it under the rug.

Or better yet, bend one of LJ's fingernails back a tad in practice and put him on the injury report as probably. When people wonder what happened, he pulled something in practice is all we will say. Shoot, run Bennet all week in practice after the news breaks - give LJ a much needed rest and let the Colts speculate about LJ.

Don't give the Colts any fuel for Sat.

PastorMikH
01-02-2007, 01:28 AM

I'm SOOOOO rooting for the Jets!!!

'Course we won't face the Pats unless we both get to the AFC Championship game if I have done my brackets right...

KC/Indy
-------- winner/SD
--------------------- AFC Championship
-------- winnier/Balt
Jets/Pats

big nasty kcnut
01-02-2007, 01:31 AM
I believe in this team we going to win you know why cause manning is just one player and one player don't beat a team.

PastorMikH
01-02-2007, 01:35 AM
I believe in this team we going to win you know why cause manning is just one player and one player don't beat a team.

He did the last time we faced them in the playoffs.

:)

SPchief
01-02-2007, 01:36 AM

If Herm made Huard the starter this week, the team would not show up. The reason the team rallied behind Huard this year is because they were forced to, by reason of injury. Not by reason of a coaching decision. TRENT IS THE LEADER OF THIS TEAM.

KcMizzou
01-02-2007, 01:37 AM
He did the last time we faced them in the playoffs.

:)We didnt have a defense then. We do now.

I have high hopes. A playoff win... Payback. That's all I ask.

pleasepleaseplease

CoMoChief
01-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Theres only one way to win against their offense. Bring the house every ****ing time and put Manning on his ass.

SPchief
01-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Theres only one way to win against their offense. Bring the house every ****ing time and put Manning on his ass.

You are smoking crack tonight, right?

Lets sell out the defense and bring everybody, the colts have never been able to execute a quick pass.

PastorMikH
01-02-2007, 01:43 AM
We didnt have a defense then. We do now.

I have high hopes. A playoff win... Payback. That's all I ask.

pleasepleaseplease

I'm hoping for more than one win myself.;)

The team that scares me the most is the Pats. I think LJ gives us a real chance agaisnt the Colts. The fact that we beat SD at home fought them hard at their place give me hope - if we can contain LT, we can beat them. Baltimore was right after Lamar's passing, that had to be a factor in that loss, I think we'll be looking for revenge there. For some reason, if we had to play the Jets I don't feel that worried, Herm knows the players and should know their weaknesses. The Pats on the other hand, Billicheck is a great playoff coach and they are a tough, tough team - even if they did barely squeak by Tennessee and their rookie QB.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2007, 01:43 AM
We HAVE to force turnovers, and we CAN'T turn the ball over.

SLAG
01-02-2007, 01:46 AM
If Herm made Huard the starter this week, the team would not show up. The reason the team rallied behind Huard this year is because they were forced to, by reason of injury. Not by reason of a coaching decision. TRENT IS THE LEADER OF THIS TEAM.

I totally AGREE!

here is my point of view..

Everyone has been saying for years now that the chiefs are an old team..

everyone getting older and people retiring has made the chiefs O take longer and longer to get off the ground... trent needs to work on his timing and focus just a bit more to get to the 2003 trent level... trent is right on track for a break out game... had he been playing all year i think people would still shutter at the thought of huard coming in... i know i did... he proved me wrong... im very happy that he put is in a position to get to the playoffs....the fact of the matter is that huard has never beat out any starting Q.B.. on any of the teams he has been on.. there HAS got to be a reason to this... IDK... if he was as good as everyone over hypes him to be then why had he never started in this leauge even after he was given chances to prove himself..

I hope the chiefs resign huard as our #2 next year and keep trent #1... croyle can still learn a thing or 2 from these 2 vets and he also needs more reps in the pre-season and training camp.. so we can get Casey printers off our dam P.S.

Trent will show up to Play balls out on Sat. I promise..

I just hope Gunther and Solari can handle the pressure.

KcMizzou
01-02-2007, 01:46 AM
I'm hoping for more than one win myself.;)

The team that scares me the most is the Pats. I think LJ gives us a real chance agaisnt the Colts. The fact that we beat SD at home fought them hard at their place give me hope - if we can contain LT, we can beat them. Baltimore was right after Lamar's passing, that had to be a factor in that loss, I think we'll be looking for revenge there. For some reason, if we had to play the Jets I don't feel that worried, Herm knows the players and should know their weaknesses. The Pats on the other hand, Billicheck is a great playoff coach and they are a tough, tough team - even if they did barely squeak by Tennessee and their rookie QB.Yeah. I honestly think we can beat the Colts. Even on the road. And that would be so, so sweet.

After that? I don't know... I dont really like our chances. But, any win from here on out is just gravy, ya know?

Demonpenz
01-02-2007, 01:48 AM
we are going to put a kansas city style whoopin on their asses. This is going to be Derrick Johnsons break out game. He always comes through in big games. He is going to tear the ball away from peyton the way a linebacker would tear the ball away from the quarterback. We our going to let it all hang out. and bend over and **** jeff saturday in the ass. If you keep a close watch i am pretty sure we are going to sign naji davenport for one day to take a shit right on Viniteri

KcMizzou
01-02-2007, 01:50 AM
we are going to put a kansas city style whoopin on their asses. This is going to be Derrick Johnsons break out game. He always comes through in big games. He is going to tear the ball away from peyton the way a linebacker would tear the ball away from the quarterback. We our going to let it all hang out. and bend over and **** jeff saturday in the ass. If you keep a close watch i am pretty sure we are going to sign naji davenport for one day to take a shit right on ViniteriLMAO

D'penz rocks.

SPchief
01-02-2007, 01:53 AM
Any chance we could sign Vanderjagt for the week?

He plays pretty well in that dome.

Demonpenz
01-02-2007, 01:53 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjtOcDlZ7_o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjtOcDlZ7_o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Demonpenz
01-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Can you imagine the kind of pain jarred allen is going to inflict he is going to take those bullhorns and shove them up marvin harrisons skinny little ass sideways.

KcMizzou
01-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Any chance we could sign Vanderjagt for the week?

He plays pretty well in that dome.I'm ok rollin' with LT.

SPchief
01-02-2007, 02:01 AM
I'm ok rollin' with LT.

/it was sarcasm/

my bad

KcMizzou
01-02-2007, 02:02 AM
/it was sarcasm/

my badHeh.. I think it's my bad.

/moron

Bob Dole
01-02-2007, 05:31 AM
the fact of the matter is that huard has never beat out any starting Q.B.. on any of the teams he has been on.. there HAS got to be a reason to this... IDK... if he was as good as everyone over hypes him to be then why had he never started in this leauge even after he was given chances to prove himself...

Gee, who knows... A couple of guys names Marino and Brady, maybe?

CupidStunt
01-02-2007, 06:29 AM
2003 Green > 2006 Green

Not to mention how much worse our OL is. That's the key problem in my eyes.

With our 2003 OL versus this Colts team, I believe we'd win going away.

crazycoffey
01-02-2007, 08:02 AM
CNNSI.com poll about what team has the best chance to win on the road.

I have mixed results, I like that others from outside the chiefs planet believe in us. :grouphug:

But that is the exact same reason I'm concerned...... :shake:

Created: Monday, January 01, 2007, at 18:07:56 EDT
Which road team is most likely to win in the wild-card round?
Cowboys 27%
Chiefs 42%
Jets 19%
Giants 11%
This poll is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in general nor the public as a whole.
Click here to see other recent polls

crazycoffey
01-02-2007, 08:08 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjtOcDlZ7_o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjtOcDlZ7_o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Man, talk about a way to make me feel old. It's been years since I've seen this video.

"What do you want to do with your life?!?!?!?!"

"I want to watch the CHIEFS!!!!!!"

morphius
01-02-2007, 08:18 AM
The thing that worries me is Peyton is more then willing to dink and dunk to wide open WR's all day long for short yardage. He did it to us the last playoff game against us, and I'm sure he would have no problem doing it again.

It seems that both of our O's are well designed to put a hurting on each other.

Mecca
01-02-2007, 08:19 AM
The thing that worries me is Peyton is more then willing to dink and dunk to wide open WR's all day long for short yardage. He did it to us the last playoff game against us, and I'm sure he would have no problem doing it again.

It seems that both of our O's are well designed to put a hurting on each other.

You see those corners 10 yards off and 8 yard completions coming constantly eh......I had the vision too.

Bob Dole
01-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Bob Dole is concerned that there doesn't appear to be a lead large enough that our defense can't manage to blow it (or nearly blow it). Cleveland ate the whole thing and Jacksonville nearly did--with backups. WTF is Manning going to do?

Dartgod
01-02-2007, 09:03 AM
They have nothing to fear as long as Damon Huard is on the bench. They have no hope of stopping us if we have a Pro Bowl RBbC of LJ and MB and Damon "100 QB rating" Huard under center. Too bad that outside of an injury or a massive common sense attack, that isn't going to happen.
Do you honestly believe that the Colts are going to crap their pants if we were to announce that Huard was getting the starting nod over Green?

Frazod
01-02-2007, 09:12 AM
I really wish this angle wasn't getting so much attention; its great bulletin board material for the Colts, and they'll be hearing it all week.

The Colts D scares nobody; but neither does our offensive line.

Chiefnj
01-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Do you honestly believe that the Colts are going to crap their pants if we were to announce that Huard was getting the starting nod over Green?

Crap their pants? No. But it would be a smart move for Herm to start Huard on Saturday.

Easy 6
01-02-2007, 09:32 AM
The Indy media is just trying to piss their guys off IMO, get'em fired up. I'm sure they have some genuine fears about the colts getting trampled, but i bet most hardcore Indy fans think peyton can win the day whatever happens.

They are going to LOAD UP on the run BIGTIME, they must know they'll have to, to contain LJ.

That should provide PLENTY of opportunities for Trent to strike downfield, we HAVE to make'em pay for crowding the line.

This game is SO winnable its CRAZY.

Bill Parcells
01-02-2007, 09:34 AM
we are going to put a kansas city style whoopin on their asses. This is going to be Derrick Johnsons break out game. He always comes through in big games. He is going to tear the ball away from peyton the way a linebacker would tear the ball away from the quarterback. We our going to let it all hang out. and bend over and **** jeff saturday in the ass. If you keep a close watch i am pretty sure we are going to sign naji davenport for one day to take a shit right on Viniteri
I just spit coffee all over my screen. ROFL

Dartgod
01-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Crap their pants? No. But it would be a smart move for Herm to start Huard on Saturday.I think I'd rather have a Pro Bowl quarterback with actual playoff experience starting, but thats just my opinion.

kepp
01-02-2007, 10:37 AM
You see those corners 10 yards off and 8 yard completions coming constantly eh......I had the vision too.
And that would accomplish their main goal of keeping their defense (and LJ) off the field.

MOhillbilly
01-02-2007, 10:38 AM
if indy is up until the middle of the fourth kc can win. Granted it has to be a reasonable amount of points. but if indy plays keep away and we play the run well,get the ball and sustain a clock eating drive in the 4th.
kc wins.

mark it down.

Chiefnj
01-02-2007, 10:41 AM
I think I'd rather have a Pro Bowl quarterback with actual playoff experience starting, but thats just my opinion.

You can't possibly tell me that Trent's decision making the last month is on par with his Pro Bowl performances 2-3 years ago.

Dartgod
01-02-2007, 11:01 AM
You can't possibly tell me that Trent's decision making the last month is on par with his Pro Bowl performances 2-3 years ago.
No I wouldn't. But I still feel more comfortable with him in there than Huard. Again, that's just my opinion.

MichaelH
01-02-2007, 11:16 AM
No humperware parties for the Chiefs Friday night!

If they can behave and stay focused on the game, it shouldn't matter where it's being played. The Colts aren't as dangerous on offense and their defense is as bad as the Chief's was in 2003. I have a fairly confindent attitude that the Chiefs have a serious shot at winning in Indy. Even if they don't win, I think a playoff appearance will do wonders for the team going into next season.

PastorMikH
01-02-2007, 03:39 PM
I was sitting here thinking about the LJ/Colts D matchup. With he way we have been up and down this season, I wouldn't be surprised by c acoupld of things. First, it wouldn't surprise me if we make Indy's run D look #1. Secondly, it would surprise me if we force the pass instead of going with the run.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2007, 03:46 PM
I was sitting here thinking about the LJ/Colts D matchup. With he way we have been up and down this season, I wouldn't be surprised by c acoupld of things. First, it wouldn't surprise me if we make Indy's run D look #1. Secondly, it would surprise me if we force the pass instead of going with the run.

I think we gotta go with what works. We gotta do what we do best. The Bengals didn't do that, and they lost. They should've passed the football.

On the radio they were saying we should come out and pass the ball like six straight times to get the Colts D honest because all 11 guys are going to be keying on LJ...