PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Harrison cries about a dirty hit

BigRock
01-02-2007, 12:41 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2716954

Harrison was hurt when he was blocked by Wade during the second quarter of the Patriots' 40-23 win over Tennessee. Harrison went to the ground and slapped the turf after Wade's helmet appeared to hit Harrison's right knee in a low block. Harrison walked off the field on his own.

On Monday, the Boston Globe reported that NFL director of offiating Mike Pereira reviewed the play and deemed it legal.

Harrison did not agree with Pereira's assessment.

"He wasn't just trying to block me," Harrison was quoted as saying in The Herald. "He dove at my knees intentionally. He was trying to hurt me. The whole play was dirty."

What's next, the Donks whining that some team cheated the cap and had their linemen grease their jerseys?

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2007, 12:42 AM
What goes around comes around you little dirty whore.

Deberg_1990
01-02-2007, 12:53 AM
HAHAHA....Sorry Rodney, no one is going to give you any sympathy.

KurtCobain
01-02-2007, 12:53 AM
GO CHIEFS

Ari Chi3fs
01-02-2007, 12:58 AM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a812/a812.gif

Chief Henry
01-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Rodney Harrison can suck my scrotum boals.

Radar Chief
01-02-2007, 09:44 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2716954

What's next, the Donks whining that some team cheated the cap and had their linemen grease their jerseys?

:LOL: My heart is currently pump’n purple piss for Rodney Harrison.

StcChief
01-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Trent Green is smiling.

Kerberos
01-02-2007, 09:55 AM

Nice Pic... That pretty much sums up what everyone that knows how Harrison plays feels about his whinney, punk assed bitch statement. :shake:

boogblaster
01-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Frick you Rodney..you cheat-shot bastard...

Predarat
01-02-2007, 10:40 AM
LOL I was at that game and was like, "It couldn't have happened to a nicer person" lol!

MichaelH
01-02-2007, 10:42 AM
It's called karma you assmunch. Too bad he left the field on his own power.

Rain Man
01-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Just in case people don't remember, Harrison and Junior Seau reportedly approached their coach about intentionally injuring their own teammate, Ryan Leaf, in practice.

cadmonkey
01-02-2007, 12:12 PM
I will say this again, if Harrison didn't hurt Trent Green none of you would give two f*cks what Harrison is saying. AND, if Trent doesn't get hurt he is still a Ram and you still have Elvis behind center.

Every person in the league makes dirty hits, but Rodney gets labeled the dirtiest because he plays hard and hits hard on every single play. Players these days are f*cking pussies if they can't take being hit on everyplay.

Butkis, Lambert, Hamm, and everyother Defensive player back in the day was no less dirty then Harrison is now, its just that he still plays at their level and everyone else has decided to insert a tampoon durring pregame warm ups.

Even Harrison admits "those guys would make me look like a f*cking puppy dog and I wouldn't be labeled sh*t next to those guys."

KILLER_CLOWN
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey rodney Trent Green sends his best wishes you pos bastard nlm nlm
may your knees give out on you requiring surgery.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-02-2007, 12:18 PM
I will say this again, if Harrison didn't hurt Trent Green none of you would give two f*cks what Harrison is saying. AND, if Trent doesn't get hurt he is still a Ram and you still have Elvis behind center.

Every person in the league makes dirty hits, but Rodney gets labeled the dirtiest because he plays hard and hits hard on every single play. Players these days are f*cking pussies if they can't take being hit on everyplay.

Butkis, Lambert, Hamm, and everyother Defensive player back in the day was no less dirty then Harrison is now, its just that he still plays at their level and everyone else has decided to insert a tampoon durring pregame warm ups.

Even Harrison admits "those guys would make me look like a f*cking puppy dog and I wouldn't be labeled sh*t next to those guys."

BS he was with the chargers laying cheap shots all over us during the years. I remember a few years back Priest was about 3 steps out of bounds and ole cheapshot bastard nailed him hard in the back so take your BS somewhere else. No way DV stays with Grbac, we would have Todd Collins ahead of Grlbac.

crazycoffey
01-02-2007, 12:19 PM

OMG, freakin funny shirt man. I gotta get one.

morphius
01-02-2007, 12:22 PM

It isn't like he ever played in our division and there is no way we never saw him get fined for his tactics before or after Trent Green...

Oh wait!

Kerberos
01-02-2007, 12:36 PM

So that justifies him crying like a little bitch about someone ELSE playing dirty?

Gimme a fuggin break. :shake:

DagoTom
01-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Just in case people don't remember, Harrison and Junior Seau reportedly approached their coach about intentionally injuring their own teammate, Ryan Leaf, in practice.

Yup...Junior and Rodney are the consummate team guys. ;)

Too bad coach said no.

Skip Towne
01-02-2007, 01:14 PM

Even Harrison admits "those guys would make me look like a f*cking puppy dog and I wouldn't be labeled sh*t next to those guys." I don't remember any of those guys you named as playing as dirty as Harrison. The only player from back then I would agree with was Jack Tatum. They may call the games closer today but knee diving has always been considered dirty. Harrison is a rat bastard.

cadmonkey
01-02-2007, 01:27 PM
So that justifies him crying like a little bitch about someone ELSE playing dirty?

Gimme a fuggin break. :shake:

I didn't say I agree with him crying about it, I just said I find it funny that he is the only person that gets singled out as someone who should never complain about dirty play.

cadmonkey
01-02-2007, 01:48 PM
I don't remember any of those guys you named as playing as dirty as Harrison. The only player from back then I would agree with was Jack Tatum. They may call the games closer today but knee diving has always been considered dirty. Harrison is a rat bastard.

I'm not saying they were dirty back in the day. What I'm saying is that Rodney plays to the same level of intensity that those guys did, and people can't handle it any more. Players these days feel that if the play is on the other side of the field they shouldn't be getting hit. Harrison will lay you the f*ck on the ground if you are coming to block him. That is how this sport is played, if you don't want to be touched get the f*ck off the field.

I'm not saying Harrison hasn't had his share, and your share, and my share of cheap shots but because some guys in the league are so pussified they feel that they can't be touched unless they have the ball, they cry about Harrison being even close to them.

Radar Chief
01-02-2007, 02:00 PM

:LOL: He came from our division, so we already knew a thing or two ‘bout’im before he became a Patriot. So, let me then flip this ‘round on ya, ‘cause I seriously doubt you’d know who he is or even give a chit that Chiefs fans call’im a cheap shot artist if’e hadn’t became a Patriot.
Oh, and just FYI but Elvis left before Vermeil had a chance to fire’em. Remember, he went to the Ravens and was gonna take the then super bowl champs “to the next level”? ROFL

Kerberos
01-02-2007, 02:06 PM
I didn't say I agree with him crying about it, I just said I find it funny that he is the only person that gets singled out as someone who should never complain about dirty play.

Yea ... I guess I should have used the ole reliable my dad always used.

"Can't take the heat?, Stay the F*** out of the kitchen"

Sounds to me like you are saying he can Dish it but can't take it?

If you are playing hard and being labled a "cheap shot man" there is a reason. Defend him all you want be we have seen Harrison play against the chiefs and in the AFC West long before he was a Patriot.

cadmonkey
01-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Look, obviously I am defending him because he is a Patriot, and yes I understand that you have all seen him play a lot because he is in your division, but what I said is that you all care way to much that he hurt Trent when he was a Ram.

There has been many, many, many threads about "Green not sending any simpathy cards to #37.........." over the past few years. If you guys didn't harp on this one hit it wouldn't bother me. If I heard just one other story besides Trent's poor little leg, I would be happy.

Don't bother with your late hit out of bounds storys either.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Look, obviously I am defending him because he is a Patriot, and yes I understand that you have all seen him play a lot because he is in your division, but what I said is that you all care way to much that he hurt Trent when he was a Ram.

There has been many, many, many threads about "Green not sending any simpathy cards to #37.........." over the past few years. If you guys didn't harp on this one hit it wouldn't bother me. If I heard just one other story besides Trent's poor little leg, I would be happy.

perhaps your blind to what i posted earlier but i distinctly remember him latehit spearing Priest out of bounds in i believe 2002. Priest was at least 3 steps out of bounds when he was speared in the back by your buddy. Go the Fugg back to beantown and burn a Damon jersey.

Kerberos
01-02-2007, 04:28 PM

So we read about Rodney Harrison crying like a little bitch because someone hit him in the knees (Whining that it was a cheap shot)and it "Bothers YOU" that all Chiefs fans can relate to is that it was Harrison that Cheap Shotted Greens kness and put him out for a whole season even when he wasn't even playing for the Chiefs?

Would you like us to buy you a tube of Vagisil and FedEx it to you?

Sounds to me like a vine or two of sour grapes.