PDA

View Full Version : Props to all the Planet rabble that came to my tailgate

BigRedChief
01-02-2007, 08:50 AM
It was a very fun time hosting a tailgate this year. I met many new Planet friends. Renewed many more.

Slag02 cooks a mean steak, Daface got to come before Rainman banished him to broncoland, even the elusive Austin Chief stopped by the tailgate this year. It was good seeing Dartgod every game. Makes it almost feel like a home seeing the same faces every year. And to all the rest of you rabble that I got to share some jaggerbombs with Salu!

We had youngsters, old geezers like (insert name here), Arrowhead virgins and visiting fans. We had soccer mom's discussing Chiefs football with couples that have nose rings. We always had a very diverse group at the tailgate. It was a very fun place to hang and tailgate.

We didn't have a single problem all year. No drunks getting out of hand. Just good-natured jawing and talking smack with opposing teams fans. Everyone had a good time and respected each other.

Props to all the visitors and regulars from the Planet that came to the tailgate for making this year such a great time to celebrate being a Chiefs fan.

BigRedChief
01-02-2007, 03:00 PM
bump for the tailgators who may have missed this

SLAG
01-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the kind words BRC and i hope to join you and many others at future chiefs events/games!

SPchief
01-02-2007, 03:15 PM
I tried to find you, but couldn't ever find the Big X sign

TinyEvel
01-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Thanks, BRC. Count me as one of the Arrowhead Virgins who stopped by. Next time I won't take the friggin' shuttle bus, so I can actually hang a while :cuss:

Guru
01-02-2007, 03:42 PM
I hope to see ya at least once a year at the tailgates. It was great meeting ya this year.

OnTheWarpath58
01-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Ditto.

I'm hoping to stop by more than once next year. It was good to finally meet you, and other Planeteers. Thanks for the Bombs.

morphius
01-02-2007, 03:46 PM
We didn't have a single problem all year. No drunks getting out of hand.

I promise to try harder next year.

It was good getting to hang out, even with the loss. And hey, I learned what a Jager Bomb was.

LOL!

Hopefully I will be able to make it to some games next year, but I'm not holding my breath.

SLAG
01-02-2007, 04:42 PM
ah yes the jager bombs... next time we all need to throw down and get one of these for the Tailgate

http://www.droppedin.com/entryimages/jager.jpg

BigRedChief
01-02-2007, 10:58 PM
I promise to try harder next year. It was good getting to hang out, even with the loss. And hey, I learned what a Jager Bomb was. LOL!
slacker
http://www.cinemas-online.co.uk/films/slacker/1.jpg

DaFace
01-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Thanks to you, too, BRC. Perhaps I'll find a way to make it by next year. Maybe. :hmmm:

Guru
01-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks to you, too, BRC. Perhaps I'll find a way to make it by next year. Maybe. :hmmm:
Well if you find anymore $25 tickets you can count me in.

SPchief
01-03-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm still looking for that damn X sign.

Smed1065
01-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Hey phobia is easy!

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2007, 12:50 AM
I found you at the Donko game; but couldn't stay long. Next year, I'll make a point of mooching off you more. ;)

BigRedChief
01-03-2007, 08:01 AM
I found you at the Donko game; but couldn't stay long. Next year, I'll make a point of mooching off you more. ;)
The jagger bombs flow freely on game day.:)