PDA

View Full Version : 1000th post...Redrum_69..Vengeance is mine!! (part one)

Redrum_69
01-02-2007, 01:54 PM
I created this poll as a measurement of how my posting and "your moms" have um..measured up as part of my 1000th post.

I would also like to say that I so wanted to post on here after the Donks game, but I had to wait until today. During that time I did some searching and found certain...planeteers..that fall under the category of "bandwagoneers."

I'd like to dedicate this POLL to ALL the bandwagoneers that I could find...for those I missed..a hearty EFF U.

The "bandwagoneers" I located with their quotes are as follows:

TN_Chief “Book your tee times now assholes, because you'll be home in Janaury yet again.”

Bugeater “I think Halfcan has a better chance of scoring with that chick than the Chiefs do of making the playoffs.”

Deberg_1990 “Nope. no hope. I think we end up 9-7 overall.”

KC Jones “Absolutely not. If we can't take the Browns on the road I see little to no chance of us winning 3+ of our remaining schedule”

Nzoner “Sorry to be negative but no,I really don't want to see the team in the play-offs”

Fairplay “Hopeful of course. Realistically no.”

InChiefsHell “Sadly, your other hope is more probable than a Chiefs playoff berth...”

HonestChieffan “Its sad. I'm sad. The fans are let down, disappointed, and feel abused. We should. This year, the excitement about the 2007 Chiefs will take far far longer to build.”

God of Thunder “Chiefs, you let me down again. and again. and again”

Oucho Cinco “Face it folks, we are screwed big time for the next few years. Get used to sitting at home during the off season.”

Fax “Aging veterans, overpaid acquisitions, few developed draft picks, coaches that can't coach, and a GM that can't GM. That's the recipe for years of heartache, right there.”

OnTheWarpath58 “I'm disappointed too...but did anyone REALLY think this team had the ability to make the playoffs this year? I surely didn't”

Suds79 “I'm getting real sick and tired of always being 8-8 and just missing the playoffs.”

Oh Snap “with huard in i thought this team had the chance.”

Thedude “Lets enjoy the last two weeks…It may be all we have.”

StcChief “The Cubs of the NFL. We have become them.”

Cochise “I feel that way too. I'm probably less enthusiastic about the Chiefs than I have ever been. I don't even open many of the football threads here anymore. It's all spam or the same old drivel.”

Skip Towne “I've solved the problem. GO CHARGERS!!!!!!”

Saulbadguy “It's the end of the season, it's only natural. We will all be salivating by the time preseason rolls around again. We are all hopeless.”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now its my turn:
Saulbadguy "your mom is like the city pound...she'll take in all types even strays, her pussy-cat is scarred but will still purr to the touch, and she gives a new definition to the word "dog-pound"

Skip Towne...your mom is like your ex-wife...depending on others to take care of her as she lounges in the trailer park, leaving you after being in your presence for a younger guy was the best thing she has ever done, and they both have the common sense to visit a doctor even if they don’t have health insurance.

Cochise...your mom is like guitar hero...she is the craze of the nation, you can strum her and even use a whammy bar on her to bend her moans or screams, and i'll be playing her long and hard tonight

StcChief...your mom is like a dartboard...she's found in every bar, her slot takes loose change, and even if youre an amateur you can still hit her bullseye

Thedude...your mom is like a quarter…she prefers two to flip her but one will do and no matter how she lands someone will get screwed.

Oh Snap...your mom is like a golf course…her dog legs are vicious, she’ll trap you in her sandy gulches, and if you manage to get on her fringe you still have a long way to putt to her hole.

Suds79...your mom is like a mushroom…her fungified funk is a delicacy, but strangers will usually pass her up as they aren’t sure if shes poisonous.

OnTheWarpath58...your mom is like a camel...her humps hold more than water, she’ll get on all fours to give anyone a ride, and all she wants in return is to lay around in the grass.

FAX...your mom is like a lock...she’ll open her contents for the right key, if you force your key into her slot she’ll break it off and then you’ll need professional help, and the hidden treasure you are seeking is not always found in her box or in her back door.

Oucho Cinco...your mom is like a racetrack...rednecks flock from every locale to watch strangers leave skidmarks on her, its not unusual for a sell-out, and in the end she’ll be cleaned up and ready for the next driver.

God of THunder...your mom is like a dry creek bed...where once her moistness split from a bush to a cave, its now just a memory of strangers wading and feeling around her crevices, and the forecast calls for no rain to swell her banks.

HonestChieffan...your mom is like a giant squid…rarely captured on video she roams the darkness seeking vessels to latch onto for the night, and if you aren’t careful you’ll get more than the calamari you desire

InChiefsHell...your mom is like a television...she is the staple entertainment in most mens diet, she’ll provide hours of enjoyment, and after a few years you’ll have to upgrade to a newer model.

Fairplay...your mom is like pluto...no one wants to visit her, shes been excommunicated from society, and her void will remain just that

Nzoner...your mom is like the Super Bowl trophy...two teams giving her all they got just for the privledge of hoisting her up in the air and in the end being placed in the trophy case for all to see and get pictures with.

bugeater... your mom is like a keyboard…everyone has used her at least once, she’s real easy to “fat-finger,” and if you pound her as hard as you can you’ll still get the same results.

KC Jones…your mom is like iowa.."hoes" envy her for all the seeds she has sown, she's been plowed more times than a corn-field, and her "crop" is fertilized year round.

Deberg_1990… your mom is like dodgeball…she loves being the target of all sizes of balls.

TN_Chief…your mom is like catching catfish…she’ll take any size worm as long as it wiggles, your chances of landing her are increased if the B.O. smells like shadsides, and you’ll get slimed from her secretions everytime you touch her.

To be continued…

Bill Parcells
01-02-2007, 02:00 PM
ROFL ROFL

el borracho
01-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Would you like an honest opinion? I think your "schtick" was better when you only sent rep messages. Now that you've started posting you have lost your mystique. You were legendary, now you are ordinary.

You still have some good mom jokes but you are no longer an enigma.

(p.s. Yes, I realize that the inclusion of words like "schtick" make my post custom-made for some quality mom smack. Try not to disappoint.)

PinkFloyd
01-02-2007, 02:53 PM
You have a talent... You ever thought about "stand-up" comedy???

:)

Phobia
01-02-2007, 03:02 PM
You used to seem a lot smarter before you....

oh wait, that wasn't you. Never mind.

wutamess
01-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Skip Towne...your mom is like your ex-wife...depending on others to take care of her as she lounges in the trailer park, leaving you after being in your presence for a younger guy was the best thing she has ever done, and they both have the common sense to visit a doctor even if they don’t have health insurance.

ROFL

chagrin
01-02-2007, 03:24 PM
You're probably the biggest attention seeking whore on this board, desperate for people to like you, while crying on the shoulders of CP chicks, again, for attention.

chagrin
01-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Of course I still think you're a veteran here, and simply another multiple profile

El Jefe
01-02-2007, 03:27 PM
I will have to say I laughed more than once while reading that.

Calcountry
01-02-2007, 03:29 PM
ROFL ROFLThanks for the positive mojo, I thinked it worked.

Was that you or your mom that blew that Cincinnati Field goal wide?

Bill Parcells
01-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the positive mojo, I thinked it worked.

Was that you or your mom that blew that Cincinnati Field goal wide?
Don Corlebunny,thank you for inviting me into your home on this day..and may your first child be a masculine child.

Gonzo
01-02-2007, 03:42 PM
RedRum...

1. Your mom is like an old trumpet, always full of spit from people constantly blowing in her and fingering her "slides" only to be put back in a hollow case to wait for the next guy to come around and fill her back up with mucus.

2. Your mom is like an old carton of milk...She looks good on the outside but once you open her up she smells like an old gym sock and the liquid that comes out of her is usually chunky and sour.

3. Your mom is like a litter-box, usually stinks of ammonia, dry and crunchy on the top but moist and smelly down below and usually primed for "Multiple Cats" to take a dump in her.

4. Your Mom is like a tanning bed...She gets turned on with the flip of a switch, many people a day get inside of her and she usually spreads several diseases to all of them.

5. Your Mom is like a hardhat...Several union guys put their head in her each day, she spreads lice to each of them and never gets washed out and the only time she isn't taken for granted is when someone drops a load on her.

Redrum_69
01-02-2007, 03:44 PM
You're probably the biggest attention seeking whore on this board, desperate for people to like you, while crying on the shoulders of CP chicks, again, for attention.

Good, I'll make sure youre included in the next chapter

StcChief
01-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Stychk is getting tired, but occasionally funny....
more like a bad penny that keeps showing up.

BigRedChief
01-02-2007, 04:04 PM
The mom schtick is getting old. You can bring more than mom schtick if you choose too.

Calcountry
01-02-2007, 04:39 PM
RedRum...

1. Your mom is like an old trumpet, always full of spit from people constantly blowing in her and fingering her "slides" only to be put back in a hollow case to wait for the next guy to come around and fill her back up with mucus.

2. Your mom is like an old carton of milk...She looks good on the outside but once you open her up she smells like an old gym sock and the liquid that comes out of her is usually chunky and sour.

3. Your mom is like a litter-box, usually stinks of ammonia, dry and crunchy on the top but moist and smelly down below and usually primed for "Multiple Cats" to take a dump in her.

4. Your Mom is like a tanning bed...She gets turned on with the flip of a switch, many people a day get inside of her and she usually spreads several diseases to all of them.

5. Your Mom is like a hardhat...Several union guys put their head in her each day, she spreads lice to each of them and never gets washed out and the only time she isn't taken for granted is when someone drops a load on her.4 and 5 are classic!ROFL