PDA

View Full Version : Alright it is time for Gunther to prove himself

RedThat
01-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Seriously.

I mean, I remember when he got hired here in 2004 after we lost to the same Colts in the playoffs under Greg Robinsons D.

Remember all that talk about us not having the Colts punt once all game?

What did Gunther say? He said that would never happen again!!

*I want to see some of that this Sunday! Make em punt Gun, give us a chance! Prove yourself, and backup those mighty words!

Fruit Ninja
01-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Seriously.

I mean, I remember when he got hired here in 2004 after we lost to the same Colts in the playoffs under Greg Robinsons D.

*I want to see some of that this Sunday! Make em punt Gun, give us a chance! Prove yourself, and backup those mighty words!
He did prove it already. He played them in 2004 and they punted 4 times i think. lol

RedThat
01-03-2007, 01:20 AM
He did prove it already. He played them in 2004 and they punted 4 times i think. lol

That doesnt count....lol

RedThat
01-03-2007, 01:21 AM
I want to see it in the playoffs! On the ROAD!

KcMizzou
01-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Gun can get a ton of support within the Chiefs fan base, in one game.

I love ya Gunther, but it's time to put up, or shut up.

Guru
01-03-2007, 01:24 AM
This is the game he was brought here to win.

ChiefFan31
01-03-2007, 01:30 AM
This is the game he was brought here to win.

Yep, I don't think it would be unfair to judge him by how well our defense performs this week.

ferrarispider95
01-03-2007, 01:35 AM
Gunther has been saving his super secret blitz packages for the playoffs - he did not anyone to have game footage of them.

Demonpenz
01-03-2007, 01:37 AM
Gunther probably wants to blitz but then vagina mcvaginerson herm is like NOOOO play the cover 2 it's the bread and butter and jelly and color your eggs, and if you have a joint smoke it, if you have a beezer toke it. PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

Demonpenz
01-03-2007, 01:38 AM
Hopefully they play some lil troy before the game. That will pump everyone up.

CupidStunt
01-03-2007, 01:38 AM
Gunther probably wants to blitz but then vagina mcvaginerson herm is like NOOOO play the cover 2 it's the bread and butter and jelly and color your eggs, and if you have a joint smoke it, if you have a beezer toke it. PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

ROFL

KcMizzou
01-03-2007, 01:45 AM
I'm smokin' it.

Demonpenz
01-03-2007, 01:49 AM
i think gunther has already proven himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-YfTDoKwkg

Direckshun
01-03-2007, 02:01 AM
I don't think you try to blitz.

Indy's got a fairly good offensive line, and Peyton is incredibly hard to shake up. If you can knock him down more often than not, that's one thing. But if you're not an incredible pass rush team, I think it's better to have three or four guys rush and fill the secondary with red helmets.

You know what I'm saying? I think we have to beat him by creating chaos upfield, not by bringing everybody on their mother on blitz package after blitz package. I just don't think we can shake him that way.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-03-2007, 02:47 AM
You know what I'm saying? I think we have to beat him by creating chaos upfield, not by bringing everybody on their mother on blitz package after blitz package. I just don't think we can shake him that way.

You might wanna check the game tape from the Pitt game last year.

ClevelandChief
01-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Ty Law > Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison, This is why we brought this guy here he better not fall down like he has all year lol

Smed1065
01-03-2007, 04:05 AM
Seriously.

I want to see Saturday?

Chiefs fans never surprise me!

Smed1065
01-03-2007, 04:06 AM
AND YOU WAS A FAN? lol

Warrior5
01-03-2007, 05:25 AM

Indy's got a fairly good offensive line, and Peyton is incredibly hard to shake up. If you can knock him down more often than not, that's one thing. But if you're not an incredible pass rush team, I think it's better to have three or four guys rush and fill the secondary with red helmets.

How do the Chiefs "create chaos upfield"? Manning is killer-smart at reading defenses and audibling(?) to adjust. If the Chiefs go into GROB "spinner" mode by putting no pressure on him, Harrison, Wayne, Clark, or Addai WILL get open and Manning WILL connect. The Colts will sustain drives, stay on the field, and win. We don't have the passing offense like we used to hang with the Colts in a shootout.

I'm not saying bring it every down (another sure way to get dink-dunked to death), but Gun has to mix it up and put Manning down periodically.

milkman
01-03-2007, 06:56 PM

The one game that Gunt actually looked like he had a freakin' clue since he came back on board was the game a couple of years ago against the Colts.

He had the defense running nicely disguised blitzes throughout the first half and put pressure and got some knocks on Maningina that had him rattled.

If you can apply pressure and get some hits, on him, Maningina is a fairly average QB, which is the raeson he has historically struggled against the Pats, and struggled mightily against the Steelers last year in the playoffs.

Nzoner
01-03-2007, 07:13 PM
The one game that Gunt actually looked like he had a freakin' clue since he came back on board was the game a couple of years ago against the Colts.

He had the defense running nicely disguised blitzes throughout the first half and put pressure and got some knocks on Maningina that had him rattled.

If you can apply pressure and get some hits, on him, Maningina is a fairly average QB, which is the raeson he has historically struggled against the Pats, and struggled mightily against the Steelers last year in the playoffs.

Don't blame Gun then if this doesn't happen becauseI was listening to an interview with Herm today and I quote,"you don't blitz Peyton Manning,he's too smart and gets rid of the ball too quick.You do that you lose 35-14."

Hopefully,he's just blowing smoke.

Bacon Cheeseburger
01-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Don't blame Gun then if this doesn't happen becauseI was listening to an interview with Herm today and I quote,"you don't blitz Peyton Manning,he's too smart and gets rid of the ball too quick.You do that you lose 35-14."

What a load of crap. If we only score 14 points it's going as much on his offense as it is Gunther's D.

milkman
01-03-2007, 07:21 PM

Damnit Carl!!!! :cuss:

KCJohnny
01-03-2007, 07:28 PM
How do the Chiefs "create chaos upfield"? Manning is killer-smart at reading defenses and audibling(?) to adjust. If the Chiefs go into GROB "spinner" mode by putting no pressure on him, Harrison, Wayne, Clark, or Addai WILL get open and Manning WILL connect. The Colts will sustain drives, stay on the field, and win. We don't have the passing offense like we used to hang with the Colts in a shootout.

I'm not saying bring it every down (another sure way to get dink-dunked to death), but Gun has to mix it up and put Manning down periodically.

W5 is right. We must hit Manning even if not on actual sacks, but on knock downs, hurries, pressures, knock the RB picking up the blitz into him, SOMETHING. We don't have the horses t drop 7 men back and cover every inch of the secondary. That said, I think Hali and Jared are going to get to him at least a few times without a blitz. Jared's motor will be stoked for this one. Bottom line: as Gaz would say, HIT THE PENCIL NECK!!!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/32582ndABN/CHIEFSSD1_SP_102206_DRE_244f.jpg